Subject Topic: Death Cloud Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Christine Beads

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/30/2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Fresh Oil Releases

Death Cloud

Dear saints

I am interrupting my study on the counting of the omer to make a few comments on the recent volcanic eruption in Iceland. As I looked at the images of the black cloud spreading day after day across Europe and the ensuing chaos, I became very aware that a prophetic picture was being painted before my eyes. Although it was silently spreading, the sound of the message it carried came very clearly to my ears.

What triggered it off was the Holy Spirit's reminder of events that unfolded in Iceland in 2008. In case you don't remember, Iceland was the first country in which a banking collapse took place. Iceland’s parliament accepted a bill on an emergency law enabling the government to stage an extensive intervention in Iceland’s financial system—The most radical economic measures that have ever been taken in the country’s history. Following a three day suspension of trading, the beleaguered Icelandic stock exchange plummeted by 77 per cent. There was widespread panic amongst citizens. Queues formed at petrol stations as Icelanders rushed to fill up before reported fuel shortages, while savers who tried to withdraw money from banks or sell bank shares on the internet found websites were not working…

There were many at that time who felt that Iceland was being used as a place for the New World Order to use as a test case for their plans for North America and Europe. In the last few weeks as I watched that ash cloud spreading over Europe and even at one point reaching the coastline of North America, the message it spoke seemed all too clear. Ash speaks of death, death of a banking system and a domino effect in the communities covered by it.

The areas surrounding the volcano in Iceland took on the image of a moon landscape. It was dark at midday and nothing living was seen outside as farmers scrambled to get their animals indoors to escape the poisonous ash cloud. I could not help being reminded of the plague unleashed in Egypt where those livestock not taken indoors were wiped out. This plague brought a division between those who feared the Lord and heeded His warning to go inside and those who did not and suffered the consequences. Even the Egyptians who had developed a healthy fear of the God of the Hebrews and obeyed His instruction to bring everything under cover, came out with their herds intact. There are those in the world today who are starting to notice the shakings going on in both the natural and spiritual realm and are becoming willing to listen and heed the warnings of God's prophets.

As you know, the cloud of ash also grounded the airline industry over a significant portion of Europe and travelers worldwide were affected as they were stranded in far-flung destinations, unable to return home. One minute everything was going on as normal; people bustling to and fro carrying on business and leisure activities – and then suddenly everything came to an abrupt halt. The skies were declared out of bounds and people throughout Britain and Europe were reduced to taking forms of transport considered fast decades ago. Britain's government even sent ships to the coast of Spain to ferry stranded British citizens home. With the eruption of one volcano, God significantly slowed down the speed of life of a considerable portion of the civilized world. Even businesses as far afield as Africa were affected by their produce for export rotting at the local airports.

Personal finances were put under strain as people were forced to pay for train and taxi journeys to get to their destinations. They had much more time to think – hopefully to consider the fragile nature of the whole world system and the state of their souls and relationships with God. Perhaps however, things need to get a whole lot worse before the general population stops partying and ponders eternal issues...

The cloud of death traveled from Iceland over the sea and hung like a blanket over Britain and most of Europe for a considerable amount of time, speaking of a banking collapse coming to that area of the globe similar to the one which Iceland experienced. Just today I received an email containing an article by Andrew Strom relating to the spread of the financial crisis. He says:

'The US Stockmarket was down over 200 points today. Why? Because of the "contagion" occurring in Europe. Most of you will have heard in the last two weeks of the Greek Debt crisis. Well - it is spreading. Even though there is claimed to be a "bailout" for Greece in the works, the markets are taking their own action, and seemingly mass 'contagion' into other nations is underway. The nations most at risk are Portugal - then Spain - then Ireland, Italy and maybe U.K. Nobody knows how bad it will get. But it is already pretty bad....Today, S & P cut Greece's debt ratings to "junk" status and also downgraded its rating on Portugal's debt by two notches. This makes it much harder for them to borrow. Already this crisis grows worse every day. Some analysts even say it could break up the Eurozone. Certainly, "contagion" from country to country to country is already underway......The Telegraph's International Business Editor wrote today: "The European Central Bank may soon have to invoke emergency powers to prevent the disintegration of Southern European bond markets, with ominous signs of investor flight from Spain and Italy." '

All I can say is, the death cloud is spreading and the domino effect is happening before our eyes. Remember how the people of Iceland struggled to get their savings out of banks or sell shares? The same is coming to Britain and Europe. One scientist was quoted as saying that the ash cloud from this volcanic eruption would travel around the world within two years. Hear this with spiritual ears. What came to Iceland in the financial crisis will cover the globe within two years. This first eruption triggered a chain of events which affected country after country and the countries in Europe seeing Britain's airspace closed could do nothing to prevent it spreading to their own. It was controlled by the wind, a force men have yet to harness at will! Essentially once the initial eruption took place, it was too late to put any other plans in place concerning air travel. The sky became out of bounds and the population was grounded. One could say they were brought down to earth – a phrase which means 'brought face to face with reality'. In the same way, the coming financial crisis will bring people face to face with the real state of their hearts and lives. We will discover whether our security is in earthly wealth or in God who owns the cattle on a thousand hills.

Another very interesting parallel was pointed out by my friend Art at http://newine.wordpress.com :

On March 23rd, Obama signed the health death-care bill with 22 black Cross pens, concluding with the quasi-blasphemous allusion: “we are done”.

Exactly 22 days later, the Icelandic volcano erupted.

Even those not skilled with detective work can join the dots on that one!

It may be a kind of pun considering we are receiving a message out of Iceland, but it is clear that events are snowballing at a rapid rate. Consider also that when the volcano erupted, much ice in the surrounding area melted and was released into rivers, causing flooding and evacuation on a wide scale. Snow is water that is frozen or 'put on ice'. The Father has treasuries of snow and hail which He has held back in reserve for the time of battle – water of the Word which has been put on ice until the appointed time of release.

Job 38:22 Have you entered into the storehouses of the snow? Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, Job 38:23 which I have kept for the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

We normally consider the treasuries of God's snow to be in heavenly realms. However, we too are His storehouses and as the shakings and eruptions continue in both the natural and spiritual realm, there will those who sense a release to begin to share revelation of the Word that has just been stored up within them for quite some time. Until now, the Holy Spirit has restrained them in much the same way as happened with the prophet Daniel who was told not to share because the revelations were for many days hence. This release of timely water of the Word will cause people to change location spiritually in much the same way as the flooding below the volcano in Iceland did in the natural realm.

As a cloud of darkness begins to blanket vast areas of Britain and Europe, the Lord will release lightening bolts of revelation and a flood of His eternal Truth to reach those dwelling in lower realms spiritually. Much of what was considered 'normal' daily life will be brought to a halt and people will search and begin to return to the good old ways where they can find rest for their souls. The grounding of many airlines also speaks of the grounding of large ministries, no longer allowed to traverse the heavens freely due to legal restrictions.

Scientists have also warned that this eruption was just Scene One to get our attention and that a much larger eruption is expected soon from the sister volcano Katla. May the Holy Spirit arrest us all at this pivotal time. May our attention be taken off the things of this world and onto the things that are unseen and eternal. May I end with a very relevant passage from Luke as we contemplate the financial collapse that is unfolding:

Luk 12:22 And He said to His disciples, Therefore I say to you, Be not anxious as to your life, what you shall eat; nor for the body, what you shall put on. Luk 12:23 Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing.

Luk 12:24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap, having neither storehouse nor barn, and God feeds them. How much more are you better than the birds? Luk 12:25 And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his stature? Luk 12:26 If then you are not able to do even the least, why are you anxious about the rest? Luk 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow; they do not toil, they do not spin. And yet I say to you that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luk 12:28 If then God so clothes the grass (which today is in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven) how much more will He clothe you, O little-faiths? Luk 12:29 And do not seek what you shall eat, nor what you shall drink, and stop being in anxiety. Luk 12:30 For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you have need of these things. Luk 12:31 But rather seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you. Luk 12:32 Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Luk 12:33 Sell what you have and give alms. Make for yourselves purses which do not become old, an unfailing treasure in Heaven, where no thief comes nor moth corrupts. Luk 12:34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luk 12:35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning. Luk 12:36 And you yourselves be like men who wait for their lord, whenever he shall return from the wedding, so that when he comes and knocks, they may open to him immediately.

In His love

Christine

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Thank you Christine for the revelatory insights...  its past time ....

David Jones

Posted: 05/02/2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Julie Gilbert wrote:
Thank you Christine for the revelatory insights...  its past time ....

Yes, thanks for the insight.  There is much on the 'horizon' both spiritually and naturally.  The Lord has given me a time frame of less than three years in which things will be very different, especially concerning what we have known as the 'church' or 'former' house.  Huge changes are coming!  Thanks for sharing!

View David Jones's Profile Search for other posts by David Jones
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/02/2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

This is the 3rd post that I've seen in as many days that closely relates to a dream I had on 4/29 so I'm going to share it here.  It took 30 minutes to record it so only going to write the part that seems relevant to this and other similar posts lately.

5:55 am.  4/29/10

Toward the end of this long dream (that had much to do with caring for a newborn baby that was orphaned), I had left a busy commerce area in a city and the scene changed to the desert southwest (looked like AZ/CA). 

I was riding with a small group of woman in an open wagon (like in the pioneer days).  For some reason, a couple of us were smoking (myself being one of those).  A person whom we passed nearby the road, sneezed, and the others said she was allergic to the smoke so I also immediately tossed out my cigarette (which I would never do - duh) and it landed on a bush (sage bush) and immediately I realized - How dumb was that and here we are in this desert area? The bush immediately caught fire of course. 

I jumped out of the wagon to put it out and there was an animal skin there (?)so I used it to smoulder the fire.  A person came to help (I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman) and started to throw dirt on the fire which was helping so I did the same.  I then noticed the face of the person looked ash gray (like a piece of charcoal) which was very odd.  I asked where (he/she) worked since we were in the downtown commercial area of a large city and (he/she) said "in finance".  I thanked (him/her) and (he/she) turned to leave as (he/she) didn't really want me to look at (him/her).

(He/she) went into a natural amphitheatre or open cave and sat down and looked back at me as I went to get back in the wagon.  I woke up and knew this was an angel and the dream was about the worldwide economic situation.  

I've never had a dream with an angel in it so I sensed it was significant and not just an intrinsic dream.

Any comments?  

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version