Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Fire By Night - JTL Ministries - Glenn Jackson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/06/2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

MAY 3RD 

THE CALL TO SEPARATION UNTO GOD IN THIS HOUR IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE ONE CALLED TO ENTER INTO A PERFECT TRUST IN THE FATHER                                             

Words of prophecy:

*       There will be those who continue to walk in "worldliness" around you, but you must in no way agree with - or conform yourself to - their actions; for only in separation unto Me will you fulfil the job that I have set before you; and I say to you, My beloved ones, rejoice!  For "all" that I have spoken to you concerning your life and ministry shall come to pass; and, because of you, I shall be greatly glorified - and the name of Jesus exalted above "all" else in the hearts and minds of the multitudes.

*       If the flesh and the world are the "power centers" of sin then to deny oneself, and separation from the world unto Me, shall surely result in their continual "appropriation" of the power of the Cross and power of the Blood - unto a perfect obedience!

*        For one to walk in the "fullness" of the ministry that I have called them to they are going to need to be in the position wherein they might receive a deep and abiding revelation of the "family of God", a family which transcends the entire scope of "human" existence and, which, when walked in, shall "draw" those whose hearts are towards Me. Because many of those whom I have called have maintained a deep and "inherent" fear of separation from the very things or persons that are holding them back, they have become stagnant in their "spirituality" and, thus, by their own volition, they are kept in the place where Satan would have them rather than in the place where I would have them.

+       For My children - My "called out ones" - to develop a close relationship with Me, there needs to be an "initial" separation from all "carnal" [emotional] attachments; for unless My children have put aside "all" of their "idols", they will never come into the spiritual "positioning" [ascension - abiding] that will empower and enable them to minister the truth in love to all who have crossed - and who will cross - their path. 

...."Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God. And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit]. But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated. But the spiritual man tries all things [he examines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things], yet is himself to be put on trial and judged by no one [he can read the meaning of everything, but no one can properly discern or appraise or get an insight into him]. For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart [Isa. 40:13]".... 1 Corinthians 2:12-16 The Amplified Translation

...."Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice! [Ps. 37:4.] Let all men know and perceive and recognize your unselfishness (your considerateness, your forbearing spirit). The Lord is near [He is coming soon]. Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus".... Philippians 4:4-7 The Amplified Translation

Many in this hour find themselves [by the ordering of God] in a place of isolation [solitude], and this is a positive thing  - as long as one continues to acknowledge God with all of their heart, and in all of their ways. In this place of separation unto God He is doing some amazing things in the hearts that are wholly given to His highest purposes for their life and ministry - with a view to their entering into the fullness of their Kingdom-position and destiny, in Christ. Although it is certain that the "corporate anointing" that manifests when kindred spirits are brought together in a true spiritual environment is of the utmost importance [and, indeed, will be found absolutely necessary for the perfect fulfillment of one's ministry in this final hour] let us also remember that fellowshipping with the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit [John 14:21,23] also produces a true "corporate" environment [in fact, the purest of the pure]. Again, when there is a time of isolation called for [divinely ordered and not self-inflicted] there is ALWAYS great divine purpose in it. Mostly, it is an opportunity for us to enter into an absolute trust [faith] in the Father and, thus, come to know His great love for us in an ever deepening way. It is as revelation of  this great love "abiding" in our heart that will empower us right through to the end of the age.

PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT WALKING BY THE SPIRIT WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE ONE WHO IS

This call to isolation and solitude is a very common thing throughout many areas of the remnant Church in this hour, and one [in their obedience] need not fear any persecution or reproach that might come their way from religious circles. In most cases, vast numbers have had to be separated from the "religious sector" in order to gain a revelation of the true plan of God for this final hour. People who are NOT walking by the Spirit will NEVER understand the one who is. In the "world" - the one who is prideful is always seeking a common point or mind-set for agreement - as this produces a form of "security" [albeit false] in their own thinking that relieves their fear. Thus, if they run across someone that doesn't think the way they do or acts in a manner that does not line up with their "belief system" they have to "put them down" in order to maintain their own position of pride and fear [unbelief]. That which produces the true unity and one accord that the Father desires has its foundation in each individual obtaining a "revelation" of His heart and Will and, then, as each one acts in obedience a supernatural unity and one accord is born - all in the power of the Holy Spirit [Who is the Spirit of wisdom and revelation]. Let us be found rejoicing - regardless of what our present circumstances might be - knowing that everything is right on schedule concerning all that the Father has planned for us from not to the end of the age.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Passing this along to those of you who I know will receive it as a blessing and confirmation. 

Brenda Teal

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you Stacey for posting this.It indeed gives me much blessing and confirmation.What days we are living in! We are to stand firmly on Christ alone.  God Bless you, Brenda 

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Glad Glenn's word blessed you Brenda.  It sure blessed me.

Martin.  Yes.  I find most of his writings are quite like that.  A consecrated vessel set apart with a heart of intercession for the 5-fold to come into the fullness and for the spotless Bride to come forth.

You can sign up for his mailing Fire in the Night by going to www.jtlmin.com

I'll respond to your post a bit later.

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Quote:
This call to isolation and solitude is a very common thing throughout many areas of the remnant Church in this hour, and one [in their obedience] need not fear any persecution or reproach that might come their way from religious circles. In most cases, vast numbers have had to be separated from the "religious sector" in order to gain a revelation of the true plan of God for this final hour. People who are NOT walking by the Spirit will NEVER understand the one who is. In the "world" - the one who is prideful is always seeking a common point or mind-set for agreement - as this produces a form of "security" [albeit false] in their own thinking that relieves their fear. Thus, if they run across someone that doesn't think the way they do or acts in a manner that does not line up with their "belief system" they have to "put them down" in order to maintain their own position of pride and fear [unbelief]. That which produces the true unity and one accord that the Father desires has its foundation in each individual obtaining a "revelation" of His heart and Will and, then, as each one acts in obedience a supernatural unity and one accord is born - all in the power of the Holy Spirit [Who is the Spirit of wisdom and revelation]. Let us be found rejoicing - regardless of what our present circumstances might be - knowing that everything is right on schedule concerning all that the Father has planned for us from not to the end of the age.

Yes and Amen!!!

Thanks Stacey for posting this word.

Blessings Sister

Heather

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/07/2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Martin,

25 years is a long time.  A sister in Christ (almost said friend but turned out she wasn't) once told me with all her good intentions that 'the Lord only draws us apart to the wilderness for a season' and she quantified that as 6 months or so.  Hhm. 

I knew she would not be persuaded otherwise from prior conversations with her regarding similar topics, and Holy Spirit prompted me to keep my mouth shut.   There was quite a bit of persecution from that dear one.   God loves her as much as he loves me.  That was my lesson to remember as I blessed her over several years.  (I almost went into more of that but it is a mute point for now).   Heather's quote of Glenn's word in the last response explains it clearly.

I'm glad that the Lord has prepared you and others like you in a long wilderness season to stand in these final hours.  You have a special position and unique anointing to carry out His assignment.  Your words are also on fire.

I was trying to sleep tonight but could not.  I was hearing that old song...

I'm a soldier in the army of the Lord.

I'm a soldier in the army.

Saved and sanctified - filled with the Holy Ghost -

It's just like fire shut up in my bones.

Bold as a lion - harmless as a dove.

Inside, outside - walking in HIS LOVE.

(everybody SING IT)

Actually it is making me cry right now.

The Lord is bringing forth the PURE hearts and they will see GOD!

Mattthew 5

alicia myers

Posted: 05/07/2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Good and Confirming word.

View alicia myers's Profile Search for other posts by alicia myers

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version