Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: PROPHECY --THE UNLEASHING OF THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maria Woolston

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/13/2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

THE UNLEASHING OF THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH --- Prophesy

I see 2 mothers and 1 baby and I see King Solomon --- I see the spirit of Elijah entering into King Solomon. I will strike fear into your hearts just as I did on that day when the 2 mothers came to me with the baby. You have been asleep in a deep slumber, an anaesthetized sleep from all your idolatry and in your  lovelessness.you smothered your baby with the weight of your wicked flesh and all your idols and you killed your baby. Then in your craftiness and deceit you  stole the living baby from the attentive and loving mother. The living baby are my Holy prophets and you are the Harlot. The Spirit of Elijah has brought forth the cry of the true mother and her cry is as the cry of Jeremiah, it is the cry of weeping, sacrifice and death --- and only this cry have I heard. I have ripped my Holy Prophets from off your breast and I have fed them with the purity of my Word which has been ground in affliction with the tears of My pain..

I am now coming to you in the Spirit of Jeremiah, with the tears of a swollen and dammed up river  even to prophecy to you of the coming of the Fire and Spirit of Elijah. My heart is like a flame that leaps with joy for the coming of the Spirit of Elijah. My pen has been filled with tears and My Words have been written with the blood of my Holy Prophets. The pages have turned from age to age and every leaf is soaked with the tears of My Holy prophets from Abraham to this Day. I have wept, I have cried out in your streets, I have cried at the door of your paneled houses, I have entered your temples of feasting, I have come as the prostitute, I have come as the beggar, I have come as the orphan, I have come as the widower and I have knocked on your hearts.  I have pleaded with you. My heart has been swollen with grief and chained with your lovelessness and your unrighteousness. You have chained me in your wickedness and my heart is as a swollen river. My heart is like a dam that is about to burst. I am about to burst the chains of your wickedness and my heart will pour forth as a released dammed up swollen river that will pour into the dug out trench and I will bring down fire to will lick up all the tears of My anguish and pain.

My altar has been built in the broken hearts of My weeping Prophets from generation to generation as they have laid with the poor and broken and covered their bodies in this cold loveless hour with their own bodies. My Spirit of Elijah has been preceded with the tears of Jeremiah, even as the tears of the widower at Zarephath. It has been preceded with a sacrifice of death and weeping .It has been preceded with agony and anguish, .a weeping for righteousness and mercy, a mourning for the slain of the daughter of My people. A mourning for all the scattered sheep that you have driven away into the cold, loveless night and have been a prey to every beast of the field. The trench has been dug out with the groans of your cities, the souls of the wounded crying out as the broken earth bringing forth her cry and the trench has been filled with the cries and tears of the poor and broken and all that you have despised and called unclean. You have cut off the outstretched arm of the fatherless and the woman who has no covering of a husband. You have added shack to shack like a pile of dung on the poor man’s back and your wine glasses are filled with the sweat and tears of their labour. Their bodies are arched and doubled over with the weight of your shame – the shame of your usery and robbery and all your “cast offs”. Their stomachs are gripped with the pain of gnawing hunger. Their scarred faces see no light of day and have been cast to the ground. Their tears have flooded your land as the tears of My Holy Prophets join with them and they cry out How long Lord, how Long.. The cry of every Holy Prophet up until this day is in them and their outstretched and withered arm has reached out to you from their sick bed, crying out for My Love, for food, for shelter, for mercy.  For I am the Prophet, I am the Word and I have dwelt in every Holy Prophet from the time of Abraham to this Day.. You have ears to hear but do not hear, eyes to see but do not see. Your ears and eyes are corrupted with the multitude of your vanities and your gods made of gold and silver. Oh you Harlot of harlots!!. Oh you children of the Harlot!!. You know no shame. You cast your shame upon the poor and needy and their minds are tormented with your fatness, with your gaiety and your laughter. They long for darkness to blanket their nakedness. They cry out for the night to soften the cruel colours of your “cast off” garments which hang from their emaciated frames. You call your “cast offs” an acceptable sacrifice to the poor. They are “dead works” and the “bowels of the betrayer” cast upon them as a net and then you send out your night sirens and torches to hunt them out like rats in a sewer. When I came to you hungry, you did not feed me. When I came to you thirsty you gave me nothing to drink, when I came to you as a stranger you shut the door on me, when I came to you naked you did not clothe me, when I was sick you did not care for me, when I was in chains and imprisoned you did not visit me, When I lay in your streets battered and bruised you walked passed me..The blindness from your idolatry has deafened your ears to my cry and your monuments are as scales shielding your eyes, blinding you to your own shame. The hole you have carved out to cast your poor into know this you are carving out your own pit of shame and suffering..Oh your ground is plagued the colour red. .Your streets are filled with the blood of every slaughtered child. Your streets are filled with all the slain children of My Holy Servants. .. You have heaped up your sins upon the backs of the needy and sent them out into the terror of the night like a scapegoat. You have rejected my Grace and you have rejected My Son. You have crushed Me. You have broken My Heart…... My Words are nothing but monuments, written on your stony hearts and even these you prance around and worship – your bibliolatry is an abomination to me and my Grace you have despised. Know that just as easily as I have grafted you in I will graft you out.

Your kingdoms which you say are My Kingdom are as piles of dung made of “dead works” and the decaying “bowels of the betrayer”  heaped up as a pyramid and a tower. The stench has reached my nostrils. You cry out, “More Lord, more Lord…deeper Lord, deeper Lord”, as you paint your faces and adorn yourself in bangles and colourful clothing, and you dance and prance around your kingdoms of dung in a frenzy “drumming up” the age old spirits of Babylon. You are intoxicated with her and you are never full and never satisfied. Every pure stream I have sent you, you have polluted with her corruption. Your rituals and your worship of the “Tower of Dung”  is an abomination to me – it is a horror and a putrid stench. I turn my face from you. My face is turned to the poor and needy and all you have shut the door upon and cast into the pit of torment and suffering. Their naked bodies from generation to generation pile up, naked body upon naked body. They pile up to the heavenlies and their groans and anguish I have heard. …The cry of My pain is in them ….and I shall send them the Spirit of Elijah as Fire and I will burn up all your works of the flesh and dry up your land that is flooded with their tears.

Your hearts are as stone --- and I see your worship inscribed on pages made of stone. My Word has not pierced your heart because your heart is as stone. Your heart is like a cold and empty tomb with monuments as totem poles --- as you have gazed upon your idols made from the works of your hands your hearts and faces reflect your idols --- they are as scales of blindness reflecting your idols seated on the lies of your heart -- ministries, gold and silver, calculators, charm bracelets, rituals and victuals and swaying of incense,  bibles and books in stone as monuments, flutes, and every wind instrument, stages and flashing lights. I see into your eyes and I see into your hearts.  I see the reflections of your idols - many screens, and many TV screens as you have sat at the feet of your great TV ministries worshipping them. I see gold and sliver reflecting from your eyes and now I see sleep --- a deep, deep, sleep. I see you are anaesthetized as with morphine through the worship of your idols and the intoxication of your “many lovers”. You are numb, you are cold and are past true feeling .You have become the lifeless, dead things you have gazed upon. What has captivated you is now holding you captive and you are imprisoned and chained. You have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear. Now I see you with your eyes open and you are walking in the light of day, but you are walking as a blind man. You have eyes that see but do not see and are walking as a blind man. You are stretching out your hands to touch and feel your way and the Lord says to me, “Sense ruled Christians” “Slumbering Christians”-  walking in the day as though it is the night.. Your hearts are hard as stone and slumbering with unbelief and are made of the very elements of all you have gazed upon and worshipped. I see a hard, calloused pale ground as the ground in a famine - dry, encrusted and cracked with no life and no colour. This is your heart says the Lord. I see a seed like a pearl seed, a beautiful white pearl seed. I see a smoldering wick captive within a dark clay vessel. .

“They have healed the wound of my people slightly, saying peace, peace but underneath is festering sore. They have covered the wound of my people and painted over the rot” The paint bears the face of all your false prophets who prophesy lying and flattering divinations and all the “praises of men” and upon this you have built your kingdoms, your idols of vanity. You have built upon a “rotten foundation”.and the rot has spread into the floorboards, and into every stretch of timber and every joint and joss.. The whole building is rotten. I hear Him saying, “She is rotten, she is rotten to the very core and her face is painted to conceal her rot. She is a harlot and all her children are harlots.”  Her skirt is stretched out like a tent and is pegged to the four corners of the earth and can stretch no further. I see it snap at your waist and your luridness is exposed. A horrific deformity I see, a genitalia that is like a man’s but not and swollen from all your harlotry. She cries out to the Holy Prophets, “I am exposed, my deformity is uncovered, lie with me, lie with me and take away my shame.” I hear him say, “prophesy to the harlot, prophesy to her and all her children…prophesy to her of the coming of Elijah….prophesy of fire ---tell all her children who have sucked from the Harlot’s breast and the blood of all the saints and prophets have flowed out from her nipples and your baby has sucked off the blood of My Holy prophets --- prophesy to her --- tell her I shall rip her baby off her breast and cast her into the street just as she did my Holy Prophets and Apostles.”.  Your gross affections, your self exaltation, your heresies, your lies, and all your fornications will be cast out into the street with you. Your shame will bend you. You will be arched and doubled over with pain and your face will be to the ground and you tears will merge with the dirt. You will be black with excrement and the refuse of the ground.  You will cry out in the street, you will cry out in the alleys and the lanes and you will cry out in all the places I have driven you. You will cry out to your Mother with cold, you will cry to her with hunger. You will cry to her with thirst. But your Mother will not heed your cry. She will not console you, she has abandoned you. When I cut off your cry to her and you cry over your shame and all your wicked deeds of the flesh then I shall have mercy on you and send you the Spirit of Elijah. …The Fire of My Jealous and Furious Love will be like an unrelenting smashing that will shatter your hard heart. I shall strike a Word out of the mouth of Elijah like fire into your very bellies, your heart of hearts... I will make your vessel shake and quake, even at the coming of My Fire like a fiery wind. . The force of the fire of My Word will fill your clay vessel from the inside and make it shake and it will break with an explosion like the force of heat in a furnace, a fiery kiln that has been heated up seven times over.  --- My word shall pierce from the inside and strike a grievous blow that will shatter you. It will shatter your heart and shake your idols. As I begin to shake your idols seated upon the throne of your hearts you will know pain, great pain. When I sever your idols and tear them from your heart of hearts your heart will bleed. I will open up the source of your wound at the very root…rotten is your root - a festering, rotten root and it is called a “bitter root”. I will open it up with fire and the heat will be like a poultice drawing out the festering, oozing pus and as I open it up I will purify your cry even further and then you will offer up an acceptable cry unto Me.  I will heal the wound of your idolatries and I will cauterize and seal it with Fire. I will not heal you until I shatter your outer garment that has been mortified with the deeds of the flesh. When I shatter the potter’s vessel My smoldering wick will ignite and will burst aflame as the breath of Life comes upon it and you will be awakened to the purity of your First Love.

Here comes the manifestation of My authority, a rod of iron.  My Words and Ways are an offence to you. My Grace and loving kindness you have despised. Because you have called that which is clean unclean and that which is unclean clean I will send you an offensive thing. I will come in the Spirit of Elijah and be an offence to you. I will offend everything in you that is high and lifted up --- My Words are offensive, My demeanor is offensive, everything about Me will be offensive and unclean to you. I will shout to shake you and shake your idols at their very root.  You will begin to shake and quake from the inside. Every idol will shake. Your heart will begin to tremble and quiver. I will shout --- waves of shaking will come upon you and the vessel will explode and the shards will scatter. Your kingdoms of clay and stone will be smashed. Your clay is your hard heart of unbelief and your stone are the idols seated upon your hard hearts and the clay and stone cannot merge. .I wiil strike your feet, I will strike your walk I will strike your feet and I will strike your talk, I will strike your vain babblings, I will strike your  indifference, I will strike your rituals, I will strike your vanities, I will strike your methods and your strategies, I will strike your doctrines and your philosophies, I will strike your “Kingdoms of Dung, I will strike your pride, I will strike your gold and silver, I will strike your evil surmisings, your partiality and your respector of persons, your lofty precepts, your seductions. I will strike you with a quick strike of righteousness that will hit at the very heart of all your affections. I am not an army, I am not a “ministry kingdom.” I will scale every stronghold and I will draw out the sword of Herodias and Barabbas from you and strike it from your hand. I will strike to unstop your ears and open your eyes. I will wake you up from your slumber. I will strike at a minute to midnight. You are clay and stone and are made of dust. You sing, “These are the days of Elijah” I will not dance to your tune. I will not bed with you, I will not sympathize or empathize with your feelings and affections -- I am that Spirit and I will thunder to shake and strike as lightening to shatter and break. What will I do to wake you up? I will wake you up with Fire – with shoutings, thunderings, lightening, shakings and quaking. I will wake you up with a shout of the Coming of My dreadful Day in this the Midnight Hour.

The charms of your seductions will have no power over Me. The filthy gleam of your gold and silver will not lure Me. The cooing of your charms will not seduce me and the moaning of the pain of your wounds will not move My heart. Your flattery and praises will not make me bow. My heart is as flint and the rod I will strike you with is as iron….It is My spirit of judgment, My corrective right hand. It is My Holy Jealous Love for you - for an idolatrous, adulterous, rebellious and slumbering generation. It is my chastening love that will restore you as obedient sons and daughters back to Me. Elijah will turn the heart of the father’s to the children and the heart of the children to their fathers.

I see Elijah and he is a natural man and he is separated, sleeping in the lower level of the house. He is awoken to the sound of “The Lion of the Tribe of Judah” and your chains are breaking. I hear the Victory sound of many heavenly flutes, a beautiful dancing, leaping joyful sound and you are awaking to the sound. Your whole being is awakened to worship and you are consumed with worship as fire in your belly.I see a light coming into you and engulfing you ---it is the light of revealing of the Spirit of Elijah within you. It is the light of revealing that you are indeed chosen in the Spirit of Elijah for this time. That you have indeed been foreordained from the foundation of the world to carry out the purpose of Elijah in this hour. And I see the Spirit of murder like Barabbas and Herodias released to put fear in you. But you will not fear.  “I will unleash an anointing that will arise within you and be accompanied with fire, shakings and quaking” --- the Fire of my Pure Holy Jealous love --- Here comes the Spirit of Elijah now and it is a minute to midnight and the rebellious and idolatrous people are in a deep slumber. Elijah is unleashed. My Elijah Spirit is like a ferocious lion on a short leash and I tell you of Him now.  This is not an abiding anointing, not a released anointing, not a transferrable anointing and this is not an imparted anointing. This is an UNLEASHED ANNOINTING like a ferocious lion on a short leash --- the leash will be released and the lion will run and charge with purpose and deliberation to ATTACK AT THE HEART OF HEARTS AND STRIKE FEAR AND TREPIDATION INTO ALL IT IS SENT TO AND EVERYWHERE IT RUNS. He will shout like the shouting around the walls of Jericho and cause your hard hearts to shake, fear, tremble and shatter. He will scale the height of every stronghold and every idol.  He will retreat and obey My Voice only. I am the Master and I will leash and I will unleash. I will unleash and send only when and to where I command. He will run and shout “The King is Coming.” Elijah will run in front of My carriage. He will run to your houses and bang on your doors and shake your windows. He will run along the streets and alleys and country lanes. He will not stop and He will not tarry. It is a minute to midnight and He will run in this the Midnight hour. My Elijah Spirit will be as a fire ball of pure white hot heat --- This is the Fire of My Holy and Jealous Love. I will move in the purity of My love – My love will come to all the broken, all the lost, all the despised and forsaken, all the lame and all who are covered in shame. I will move through all the hedges and lanes and through every dark alley. I will break their chains in the Fire of My Love and set them free. There will be great liberty and dancing in the streets, rejoicing and praising. Arms lifted in the air, faces aglow with My Love and Joy. I shall feed the poor and broken with Love, Joy and Unity --- and break their chains of captivity and bring great liberty. This is the year of Jubilee, My Great generosity --- rapturous Joy and rapturous Love ---  My Fullness of Joy. --- Unity and Liberty. My Year of Jubilee!! ….

I will be revealed in you and through you in brokenness as the potter’s vessel is broken– the pearl of great price shall be revealed in brokenness and as I smash the potter’s vessel with my corrective hand this pearl will be revealed in you– that which is more precious than silver and more costly than gold, that which is more beautiful than diamonds shall roll out of the smashed potters vessel and there you will find the pearl of great price. In brokenness I am revealed.

You are called healing prophets with a shepherds heart

You have been misunderstood but from His love you could not depart

You are not prophets of doom and gloom but prophets of bloom

You are not prophets of despair and fear but prophets of the jubilee year

You are no longer called prophets of shame and blame

But prophets of insight, light and flight

You are prophets of grace who have beheld your Father’s face

I tell you, you have sat under the juniper tree exhausted with disappointment energy

But the Father’s love and truth is setting you free

To you He has given Psalm 23

You healing prophets with a shepherd’s heart

From His love you did not depart

He is healing your broken hearts, your marriages and your families

Deep, deep healing He is giving these

You have cried at every gate and knocked on all the doors

But many were too busy with greater things and more noble chores

You have been sickened by your own spiritual poverty

But  the Father’s love has revealed to you His great generosity

You are no longer holding onto suffering

And out of the prison house I can hear you sing

Your chains are breaking,the doors are opening

The dove is cooing and the new day is dawning

Yes you are the Prophets of the jubilee year

Humble and plain who have been given an ear to hear

You will no longer be shackled or chained

He is giving you Love unfeigned

No longer a prey to every beast

These are they many considered the least

You will no longer wander or roam

He has brought you safely home

Held you close to His breast

And in His love and tender care you have found your rest

Your hearts are stretched  and swollen

Prepared and  enlarged for the broken

His word is true and it is for many of you

You have travailed and wailed

And have now prevailed

Yes you are the prophets of the Jubilee Year

You are the Levites of the tribe of Zaddok and Him only will you fear

I have been in labour for the year 10 plus 7

I made an agreement with my Father and he promised me he would purge our leaven

You are conquering self and now understand your true wealth

You were spoken of 50 years ago or more

And now I tell you, you are coming out  the door!!

The hand is removed from your mouth and the Father has set you in His house

You will know who you are and as soon as you read this

He wants you to know He has sealed you with His divine Kiss.

You are no longer  lame and put to shame

You are they who always despised fame

You never seduced with flattery to gain position

You are without the deceitfulness of leaven

You are no longer in captivity

Because you now wear His true cloak of humility

He has healed up the wounds you received in the house of your friends

And of His favour and love there will be no end.

He is sending you back to them

And this time without leaven

It has been my great joy to have laboured for you

What a privilege my Father has given to me

He has told me my reward is in you and in Psalm 23.

I stood there with Him on the Judgement Day of the shepherds

It was marvellous indeed to stand in His presence

But it was the saddest day, Oh!! so, so  grey

A long line as far as the eye could see

All those who did not visit me

And all those who tried to defile my liberty

Suddenly, I felt my beautiful Father’s grief

My heart was so broken and I promised to bring Him relief

My Father made an agreement with me

An agreement with such generosity

An agreement with such empathy

I tell you His hand pulled me up to heaven and shook mine

The deal was done and it was divine.

Sealed and signed with the Prophets of the Jubilee

Coming to all of you with great liberty!!!

To all the broken, despised and shamed

All the downtrodden and all those who were lamed

To all those whom were despised and scattered

To all those who became so shattered

He is gathering up every broken piece

And cancelling every burdensome lease

Yes the prophets of Jubilee

Given clear eagle eyes to see

The Father’s great generosity!!!

His marvellous Sovereignty!!!

His wonderful, wonderful liberty!!!

Proclaiming the 7th year of Jubilee!!

Edited by Maria Woolston on 05/13/2010 at 8:33pm
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/13/2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Kiaora (Hello)
Greg here (Maria's husband)

This is a very important prophesy from the Father's heart. Before Maria and I  met the Lord spoke to me frequently about midnight and the cry made at midnight. This cry that was made was separate from the Ten Virgins -- it was the Spirit of Elijah that comes before that great and Dreadful Day. When I met my wife she had similar revealed to her by His Spirit. We both carried the midnight hour in our heart. Remember Ruth was a Gentile woman and at midnight came redemption and marriage. From the time we met, 25 years ago, we suffered the most beautiful visitation. The Lord said to us, "Awaken not Love before it's time" This is the time of His Great, Great Love --- He is a Holy God and who shall not fear Him -- For He is the King of the saints. He also said to us at our meeting, "You will suffer much because of this union. I have brought you together because they have called that which is unclean clean and that which clean unclean"  I have personally met Him as the Lord of Hosts -- He spoke these Words to me, "I am sick and tired of excuses. Nothing shall stand in the way of My Word." He said to me, "Son, if you ever get it wrong cry out to me with all your heart for mercy. This is one cry I cannot resist."

I would like to say something concerning my wife because of the prophesy -- She was called as an intercessor long before I met her. There have been times I have not been able to go near her because the presence of the Lord was so great. She has always carried a great love for righteousness. A superb gift from God. Her insatiable love for Truth has taken her into a full immersion of His wonderful Righteousness. Many years ago after her visit to Heaven concerning the "Judgement Day of the Shepherds" I have seen her in the deepest intercession, weeping and travail, the deepest groanings, sometimes lasting for days and nights, for the Shepherds and for His people. I have witnessed that truly His Mercy proceeds His judgement.

Please heed the Word. Read over it more than once and meditate on this because I know how much it has cost. Look at our beautiful Jesus on that Cross. Oh what manner of Love is this that we are to be called the sons of God.

I pray the Mercy of our God keep us in the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ until we go home.

Greg.
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I do not think some realize just how short time really is.  It is quite literally time to quit playing Christian.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Christine Beads

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

this Word burns with the holy fire of God. It is wheat compared to the chaff of every other soulish prophesy I have ever be unfortunate enough to taste.

May God reward and refresh you my sister for your faithful labor ind travail in bringing forth the true prophets of the Lord for this time.

I can tell by the gleam and glitter of the golden chain you wear,

by your heart's calm strength in loving,

of the fire you have had to bear.

THank you.Great is His faithfulness

Christine

Christine Beads

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

One more thing, I awoke with morning with such a joy and singing  in my heart and I couldn't explain it because nothing seemed to have changed in the night....and then I read this prophesy!

Halleluyah! GLORY

Sharlotte Mgazi

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged Quote Sharlotte Mgazi

Halleluyah!
View Sharlotte Mgazi's Profile Search for other posts by Sharlotte Mgazi
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Awesome!! Amen!!!

I'll write more later when I re-read-- But this is
a very, very powerful word!!! I could feel "His fire"
while I was reading!!!

Thank you for your obedience to God in releasing this word, Maria! God bless you, Sister!

Heather

Edited by JerilynCapaccio on 05/14/2010 at 7:19am

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Amen what a blessing!

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

LOL Christina Beadsworth coming from you that is quite a compliment.

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Glory to God!  Yes.  Thank you Maria & Greg for your faithfulness. 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Kayla Boyd

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged Quote Kayla Boyd

Great post Maria, thank you! I have been studying 2 Kings 2 lately, (see below) your word is very confirming.

---
When Elisha asked to inherit double of his master's (anointing) spirit, Elijah replies  10 "You have asked a difficult thing, yet if you see me when I am taken from you, it will be yours—otherwise not." 

Before doing this study, I was beginning to wonder why Elijah said 'you have asked a difficult thing' Well one day shortly after that, Father revealed to me that it was a difficult thing because of what Elisha would have to see in order to receive his request. 

From verses 3 and 5, we can imply that Elisha was not happy about what was soon to take place "Do you know that the LORD is going to take your master from you today?" "Yes, I know," Elisha replied, "but do not speak of it." Though Elisha did not want to even mention his master being taken (not death, but in a sense, it was death) seeing it was the only way that he wouldve be able to receive Elijah's spirit...and that was a difficult thing for Elisha to experience.

Remember how you felt when someone close to you died and went on to be with the Lord?  How many of us have at one time or another decided not to go to a memorial service, hospital or funeral because it was too painful to watch...I know I have

There is always a great, God-ordained sorrowful experience that must precede the releasing of the spirit of Elijah. Elisha knew it was coming and couldve chosen to not see it...but had he backed away from seeing the difficult thing, he would not have received Elijah's spirit. Same for us, had we not experienced our difficult things, we would not have been able to receive as Elisha did.

We have experienced many difficult things and thus we QUALIFY for the spirit of Elijah! We were born to walk that briary path, the same path that the prophets before us did, so count it an honor and expect His glory!

Just sharing what Im learning ,
Kayla

Bill Evans

Posted: 05/15/2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Praise God

Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/15/2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Christine Beads wrote:

One more thing, I awoke with morning with such a joy and singing  in my heart and I couldn't explain it because nothing seemed to have changed in the night....and then I read this prophesy!

Halleluyah! GLORY

Christine --- when I read this I literally jumped up and down on the spot with joy. "The dead in Christ shall rise first" . There is no human explanation for this joy right now because indeed nothing has changed around us but something has changed within us -- by His Spirit.--- The joy that was set before us and by all those who have preceded us through the ages  we have entered into --- I set before you an open door that no man can shut....For about 6 weeks now I have woken up every morning with joy in my heart  and His joy remains throughout the day.... I see resurrection life coming from death --  I see the joy set before me in His Harvest.... I can only see Victory --- I woke up this morning with -- Shout unto God with a voice of triumph, shout unto God with a voice praise -- Praise Him, praise Him..

They that go forth weeping shall come rejoicing bringing in the sheaves.

Maria

Edited by Maria Woolston on 05/15/2010 at 5:23pm
Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/15/2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Kayla Boyd wrote:

There is always a great, God-ordained sorrowful experience that must precede the releasing of the spirit of Elijah. Elisha knew it was coming and couldve chosen to not see it...but had he backed away from seeing the difficult thing, he would not have received Elijah's spirit. Same for us, had we not experienced our difficult things, we would not have been able to receive as Elisha did.

Amen Kayla!!The God ordained sorrowful experiences are to bring us to see the difficult thing which is ourselves. --- There is always death before resurrection life and ascension.... the price is high. He casts our face to the ground first in our destitution -- spiritual poverty -- and there we are revealed to ourselves --- Oh man you are made of dust!!. Our face is cast down before it is cast upward.

"Although Joseph recognized his brothers, they did not recognize him."  Gen 42:8

When we come face to face with our own destitution He lifts our face up out of the ashes of death and He ignites His Love, His affections within toward all He loves ..Joseph's brothers could not recognise him because the full realisation of coming to the end of their self sufficiency had not yet come to them. Yes they had come face to face with their natural poverty via the famine but not their spiritual poverty. That was to come. Until all our idols of self sufficiency are cast to the ground and all our earthly affections  have departed from us just as Elijah departed, we will not see His face....His Flame within us will not ignite ....Destitution is the invitation to come and drink to all those who are thirsty....it is the door to His Kingdom.

We are given eyes to see as Joseph did, because we have experienced our spiritual famine, we know what it means to thirst,  to find nothing in ourselves that can deliver us from ourselves and to fall down in destitution at His feet. We cannot see Elijah departing, "our natural affections" departing and be ignited with "His affections",, and receive the double annointing until this happens. Seeing our true spiritual condition.is some realisation!!...there is no other door and no other way to His face and this double annointing

When we see Elijah and receive of His ministry which strikes at all that is  "high and lifted up" within us and all the  "natural affections of the heart" we will  see Him and His Flame will ignite within us  --- Elijah precedes Jesus and His fullness of Joy which is found in the Fire of His Jealous and Holy Love - this is the double annointing.

Maria

Edited by Maria Woolston on 05/15/2010 at 6:51pm
Christine Beads

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Maria, the day I woke with joy and singing was, I discovered, the 1st of the jewish month of Sivan, which is connected with Spring!!

Isa 26:19 Your dead ones shall live, together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust; for your dew is as the dew of lights, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Also that day I harvested my first crop of sweet potatoes (Ithink you call them yams) and took a photo of the firstfruits of the fruit of the earth!

Jam 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Isa 4:2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

Isn't it also significant that they were SWEET potatoes!!!

Oh and one other hilarious confirmation. I bought two bantam chickens last week and half an hour after getting home the silver grey one disappeared, presumed dead. Then after a week of mourning, yesterday it pops its head out from UNDER THE HENHOUSE, LIKE IT HAD BEEN IN THE GRAVE, and my husband says 'oh, it was dead and is alive, was lost and now it is found!!', Resurrection time indeed!!

great rejoicing

Christine

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I have been drawn to the book of Judges and the story of Samson and how now we are spiritual Samsons when we walk in the authority given to us by Jesus to do his will and bring him joy ! Samson was born to deliver the Israelites , so we are to take back the land the enemy has stolen and set the captives free for as Jesus was alive in Samson so he lives in us ! 

Samson's strength came when the Spirit of the Lord came upon him in power , the Spirit of  ( power ) Isaiah 11:2 .

Ephesians 6:10
[ The Armor of God ] Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

I pose this question to you , If honey is wisdom and revelation , then when Samson found it in the carcass of the LION and shared it with them why didn't he tell his mother and father where the Honey came from ?!

To the overcomer I will share SOME of the hidden manna ( word ) ...Rev 2:17        

Psalm 34:8  O taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man that trusteth in Him!

Samson was filled with my spirit and knew my mind ,

Yet didn't obey me all the time ,

But when my power was on him it was then he would know ,

exactly what to do and which way to go ,

So see it was me , that moved in him and took over where a man would be ,(    Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle Psalm 24:8)

But in my spirit there lies many things ,

Not just power but my kingdom of things ,

That truly are much greater than man ,

But you must remain in me for you to stand ,

So don't be toppled by lies and deceipt ,

But instead stay in me and under my wings retreat ,

For I AM God in and through all ,

And I AM the King over ALL ,

So stand your ground against the enemy ,

Be tempted by nothing that does not come from me ,

For where I AM my fruit will grow ,

so come to me and allow me to show ,

You my love faceted and true ,

And be grafted in to this vine for I have need of you to ,

For you carry my power when you speak out and do the things ,

That bear fruit for me and let salvation ring ,

For my spirit resonates my testimony ,

So be my messenger of love for me ,

For love conquers all and when you understand this one thing ,

All else comes together and brings understanding ,

So be my Samson every day ,

And say NO to the Delilahs you meet on the way ...

Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Christine Beads wrote:

Maria, the day I woke with joy and singing was, I discovered, the 1st of the jewish month of Sivan, which is connected with Spring!!

Isa 26:19 Your dead ones shall live, together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing,    you who dwell in the dust; for your dew is as the dew of lights, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Truly another confirmation Christine. On waking this morning to "Shout unto God a voice of triumph, shout unto God a voice of praise" I sung it all morning then He said to me. "Out of the depths of sorrow and suffering I shall arise" Visions with joy were rolling in with this word. Chains bursting, weights cut off and grave clothes falling to the ground. I have had 2 dreams in the past 2 weeks on awakening -- Just briefly, this part of the first dream -  He took me up in the Spirit over our land and He began to sweep over the land in tremendous speed. I tell you it was some magnificent and heavenly ride!! He prophesied an awakening, a waking up from sleep over the land.  Everywhere He prophesied  it came into being right before my eyes. This was His Spring rain -- the the firstfruits- the first ingathering.

Lunchtime today He instructed me to post this scripture specifically to you Christine. The instruction was very clear and doubly confirmed to me throughout the day in an unusual way...as often is  when He speaks and we hear. I was just about to post the scripture to you and Greg read your above post to me....

Matthew 28: -- After the Sabbath as Sunday morning was dawning, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. Suddnely there was a violent earthquake, an angel of the Lord came down from heaven, rolled the stone away, and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and His clothes were white as snow. The guards were so afraid they trembled and became like dead men. The angel spoke to the woman. You must not be afraid, " He said, "I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here, He has been raised just as he said".

When our Father’s love conquers us the veil is removed and the stone of unbelief is rolled away from the tomb. The flint is smashed from our Adamic nature and we begin to get deep visions into the true personality of the Holy Spirit and wonderful glimpses into heaven. In Jesus humanity we are given an example of the divine personality by way of the Holy Spirit. This divine personality was led as a Lamb to the slaughter. His Spirit in us will also lead His Beloved to the same slaughtering grounds. If we follow the Lamb wherever He goes - into death then we are His Beloved and we will follow Him into resurrection life and power. If we do not then we are as Judas. Judas greatly objected to the extravagance of the costly burial oil. Mary Magdalene was chosen for  the "annointing for burial" not the "annointing for service"as was Judas. She wept at His feet and was the first to see Him resurrected....they that go forth weeping shall come rejoicing bringing in the sheaves.

Abundant blessings sister ... and yes, oh yes Great rejoicing!!!

Maria.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 05/16/2010 at 6:06am
Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Jeff Kingshott wrote:

Yet didn't obey me all the time ,

But when my power was on him it was then he would know ,

exactly what to do and which way to go ,

So see it was me , that moved in him and took over where a man would be ,(    Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle Psalm 24:8)

Now this is very significant Jeffery what you wrote here --- (B Quote:) Yet he didn't obey me all the time but when My power was on Him it was then he would know exactly what to do and which way to go  (E. Quote) It is when He ignites with His Spirit  the revelation knowledge we have received in our supernatural, heavenly and divine unions with Him  that we are empowered with  boldness,courage and authority --- His power ignites that which is already received within. He comes in power when and through whom He so chooses to perform His Will and His Word. We live and move and have our being in Him and this Fire kindled within is directed by and in His Will and His Will alone. Outside of this we are just men and women subjected to the vanity of the flesh. ... we are dust. .. 

Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle Psalm 24:8) --- The King of flesh has gone into battle.

Blessings,

Maria.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 05/16/2010 at 5:27am
Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Jeffery -- You know how the story goes -- the greatest victory won in Samson's lifetime was in His death,--- the fruit of His death was far more profound than the fruit of His life. The fruit of our Saviour's death far exceeded the fruit of His service on earth, so shall it be in all His Servants who have been led by His Spirit to the slaughtering grounds...If you are not for me then you are against me..The "annointing for death" exceeds the "annointing for service"..He has chosen or appointed some unto death. 
Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Maria Woolston wrote:
[QUOTE=Jeff Kingshott]

It is when He ignites the revelation knowledge ( His mind, his heart and His Will ) we have received in our supernatural, heavenly and divine unions with Him  that we are empowered by His Spirit with  boldness,courage and authority

These supernatural and divine encounters are when He gives us the measurements of His Temple.-- the width, the breadth and the height of His Love. --- when He reveals to us something of His Greatness, His Holiness, His jealous Love and His Will (completely outside of the natural man)..He gives us a foretaste of His Fullness, this Prize...then He sets about emptying us of everything that is in us of ourselves only that He might fill us with the Fullness of Himself to fulfill His measurements - -- His power, His Love, His Joy...only a full and running over cup can perform His Will and Word... only His power, His Spirit can fulfill His Will - His measurements..

The measurements of His Temple can only be given to us when we are taken to heaven, or in dreams and open visions and visitations because they simply cannot be perceived in the natural man -- only our spiritual man can receive such revelation knowledge --- then our lives are spent in death,  then awakening or arising, then ascending --- our ascension is the consummation -- the rapturous fullness of joy into this heavenly vision....this is the hope and joy set before us, our fullness of Love and Joy, only found in unity of Spirit -- only Spirit can merge with Spirit through death.  If we try to force this by our own efforts it will result in spiritual insanity or delusion. It is the Glory of God to conceal a matter...Who is worthy to open the seven seals?

We cannot ascend until we are first resurrected from death  -- We do not arise from the river of death, the Jordan River, until our full surrender. At the River Jordan we are alone and we will suffer "seeming abandonment " from Him. ..Father, Father why have you forsaken me??. In those waters of death we struggle all we can to save ourselves. We will grab onto anything - another person, some floating timber, a reed. We will shout out to "passer's by" to save us. We will seek out minstry, methods and men of God. We will wave our arms around and shake our hands to the heavens. We will plead and beg and beseech. We have been deluded by the devil and our lying flesh, that our flesh and our many idols seated upon our flesh are our friends and need to be saved, when really they are our greatest enemy... In that river of death our will is fighting His Will --- we are not for Him but against Him -- we struggle until we are weakened by the strength of our own will.  When our "self will", or "self rule"  finally surrenders and gives way to His Will and His Rule, the yoke to our flesh, that is weighing us down, is finally cut and we arise. But it is not we who arises but our spirit man -- His Spirit -- surrender first then death. When the weight of the flesh is cut off and we arise from those baptismal waters this is resurrection life -- It is His Spirit that arises -- the old man is left behind in that river bed. This separation and cutting away of flesh from Spirit must take place because it is only His Spirit, His Power, His Hand that can accomplish His Will .... His Will and Word can only be accomplished in death. You know when you are finally dead because you are alive --- you are no longer living by sight, "sense ruled and slumbering with the weight of the flesh",  but living and moving in His Spirit by faith, prophets of light and flight, weightless -- there is no mistaking this full surrender. Either you are fully surrendered or you are not..

God only delivers us from our enemies not our friends. But while we are living in the delusion that our flesh and our many idols are our friends, He will leave us in that delusion until the flesh and our idols are used to put us to death and humble us. The flesh is a cruel task master and draws forth it's own judgement...This is His goodness to us as He works all things for good to them who love Him and are called according to His purposes --  our flesh is used for His purposes as it is the very weight that drowns us and kills us......One of the greatest revelations we can receive is that our flesh is indeed our enemy and will be used to put us to death..

You cannot try to die only struggle to live -- either you are chosen and appointed for death or not. --- if you are then you will have known a large portion of your life in suffering, persecution and many hardships.... all hell will have broken loose on your life, literally........you will know the "Baptism of Fire"... You are being loved as a Son.... He is a jealous, jealous God!!...Oh what Love!!.

"This is my commandment that you love one another that your joy might be full" -- When we love one another in Spirit and in Truth then we fill our cups and our Father's cup with joy...Only the dead in Christ can fill His Cup with joy.....  This is the Fire of His Presence --- It is the Fire of the purity of His Love in our union in His Spirit and it is absolute Joy!!..It is His Glory!!  ..Oh how I love to fill His cup with Joy!!!

Edited by Maria Woolston on 05/16/2010 at 6:24am
Christine Beads

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Thank you for my scripture Maria. Mary has always been close to my heart as the one who scornd the ridicule of men in order to pour her alabaster box of oil as a burial anointing AND THE FRAGRANCE FILLED THE WHOLE HOUSE! Yes, those of us who have gladly gone to the grave will see the fruit of the travail of our souls and rest satisfied.

Also another scripture you mentioned ; 'those who go out weeping, carrying precious seed, will come again with rejoicing bearing their sheaves with them' have been a theme scripture in my life for many years now. had many visions of standing before the Lord with a tall sheaf of grain and when His oil pours onto that grain it peels back to reveal the boy David inside, who slayed Goliath!

Thank you for giving me the scripture. If the Lord gives you any more, my email is freshoil@polka.co.za

gleefully awaiting the dawn

Christine

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Maria,yes,yes,yes and amen !

Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

The Babylonian systems and all her harlotry are destoyed in judgement because she has rejected His Son -- which is the "spirit of prophecy" dwelling  in all His Holy Servants from Abel to this generation --- She has despised correction therefore she is beyond restoration and her destruction is God's business not ours...Where His people have partaken of her whoredoms that is our Father's business through His Holy Servants -- Prophets and Apostles.

.But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished.....The manifestation of Elijah is the corrective hand of God...It is a "corrective annointing", not a teaching, not a rebuke, not an exhortation, not a prophesy, but it is the right hand of our Father that corrects and disciplines and is followed by His left hand of comfort, consolation and healing to bring restoration and His order to all those who receive His correction turning disobedience into obedience --  turning the heart of the children to the fathers and the heart of the fathers to the children...There is no mistaking this "corrective annointing" as it proceeds directly from the Father's Heart. It will shake, quake and shatter the vessel and then strike at the heart.  To all those who humble themselves under His right hand you will be pruned right back to the humility of Christ and abundant fruitfulness--- joy and love unspeakable!!  Elijah is an offence to the outer garment and will bring fear and trepidation into the unregenerate man and like a poultice will draw out the true intents of men's hearts...He will not bow to wickedness.. To the hungry,thirsty, poor and broken and to all those who love Him, Elijah is joy unspeakable because Elijah is also the vindication of our Father and the outpouring of His Love

CORRECTIVE RESTORATION

Elijah does not strike at Babylonian structures, systems, organisations, governments--- , it is our Father's heart - His love that strikes at the heart of hearts of His adulterous and disobedient children who have partaken of this Babylonian Spirit and all her corruption, to bring healing and restoration to all those who receive the correction ---Correction before healing and restoration. The right hand before the left hand. The rod before the staff. Those who do not receive His correction will not know His restoration and therefore are not His sons -- If you are not for Me you are against Me -- WHO ARE YOU SERVING??  it is the Spirit of prophecy that testifies of His Son and He moves outside of religious structures and ordinances of men....He is gentleness, hope, release and liberty to the humble and broken and severity to the proud and haughty. He is a fire that separates and draws a line between those who love Him and those who do not and a Fire that prepares men's hearts for the Coming of the King....as King of kings and Lord of lords in the throne of our hearts,..so therefore every Babylonian idol seated on "self" must be torn down and men's hearts prepared...He is a ministry of death and resurrection Life...He is the forerunner and labourer in the Final Last Day's Harvest and He prepares the Bride .... Elijah's head is chopped off and his cry will no longer be heard in her when the Head, Christ has come as King of kings and Lord of lords in the hearts of men --- Divine Government.

MOSES AND ELIJAH ARE ONE /The Two Witnesses ---
Healing Prophets with a Shepherd's heart ---  stretched  and swollen , prepared and  enlarged for the broken.

EZEKEIL 34
".....Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds woe be to the shepherds of Irael that do feed themselves. Should not the shepherds feed the flocks. Ye eat the fat and you clothe yourselves with the wool. ye kill them that are fed but ye feed not the flock. The diseased have ye not strengthened. neither have ye healed that which is sick. neither have ye bound up that which was broken. neither have ye brought again that which was driven away. neither have ye sought that which was lost. But with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. And they were scattered because there is no shepherd. They became meat to all the beasts of the field when they were scattered. My sheep wandered through all the mountains and upon every high hill. my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth and none did seek or search after them................" EZEKEIL 34:15 ..........."I will feed my flock and I will cause them to lie down. I will seek that which was lost and bring again that which was driven away and will bind up that which was broken. And will strengthen that which was sick. But i will destroy the fat and the strong. I will feed them with judgement........"
JEREMIAH 50:6 My people have been lost sheep. Their shepherds have caused them to go astray. They have turned them away on the mountains. They have gone from mountain to hill. They have forgotten their resting place........" JEREMIAH 10:21 "For the pastors are become brutish and have not sought the Lord; therefore they shall not prosper and all their flocks shall be scattered." ......JEREMIAH 3:15 "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding"

Edited by Maria Woolston on 05/16/2010 at 9:59pm
Maria Woolston

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Edited by Maria Woolston on 05/16/2010 at 9:51pm
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/16/2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Maria Woolston wrote:
Jeffery -- You know how the story goes -- the greatest victory won in Samson's lifetime was in His death,--- the fruit of His death was far more profound than the fruit of His life. The fruit of our Saviour's death far exceeded the fruit of His service on earth, so shall it be in all His Servants who have been led by His Spirit to the slaughtering grounds...If you are not for me then you are against me..The "annointing for death" exceeds the "annointing for service"..He has chosen or appointed some unto death. 

Jesus said unless someone "dies" they cannot bear much fruit.  Death to self means God's life within us is released.  Only then can we bear "much fruit".  Jesus died on the cross and bore much fruit - us.  When we die, Jesus in us is released to bear even more fruit, those blessed by His living through us.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 05/16/2010 at 10:09pm

Cheryl Brown

Posted: 05/17/2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged Quote Cheryl Brown

Hallelujah and Glory to God for He has not forgotten His people but His hand is stretched out still! Thank you Lord for this Word. Work it out in me Father! Amen and Amen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version