Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/19/2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Journey Dream and Shaking Vision May 17, 2010

Stacey & Kevin Yerian

Journey Dream

The leader from the secular band Journey was in the dream and this song kept playing over and over and over…

When the lights go down in the city
And the sun shines on the bay
I want to be there in my city
Ooh, ooh

So you think you’re lonely
Well my friend I’m lonely too
I want to get back to my city by the bay
Ooh, ooh

It’s sad, oh there’s been mornings out on the road without you,
Without your charms,
Ooh, my, my, my

Shaking Vision

It was a short black and white movie scene.  I saw a room full of people; some were sitting on different heights of chairs and stools while others were standing.  The entire scene was shaking from the moment I saw it which really caught my attention as it made it hard to focus on at first.  People started to fall off chairs or fall to the floor or slide across the room and things were falling off of tables and shelves.  Shaking and quaking, everything was falling down.

When I woke up, I discerned that this vision was not so much about an earthquake in the physical realm but a shaking in the spiritual realm of all that can be shaken to awaken those who still have not repented or continue to ignore the instruction of the Lord.  The people in this vision were believers and leaders who were at varying levels in their walk with the Lord or in ministry. 

As I write this, I hear the phrase, ‘Babylon the great has fallen.’  Those who have not yet left Babylon have little time to do so.  This is a spiritual admonishment to FLEE and not to look back.  For those who have left and are tempted to go back to Babylon, DO NOT give in to the charms of the Harlot but look to the Lord.  FLEE  the distractions of the world and fall on your face before the Lord.  He is your friend and the only one to tell your troubles to for He longs to comfort you through the power of the Holy Spirit and with His Word of Truth.  He knows your loneliness for he was lonely too. 

A great city such as Babylon may soon indeed be fallen into the sea and the lights of this Harlot will go out.  But for those who abide under the shadow of the almighty, you need not fear for you will be found in Him in the day of His power.

Hab 3:4  And His brightness was like the sunlight; rays streamed from His hand, and there [in the sunlike splendor] was the hiding place of His power.

Rev 18:2  And he shouted with a mighty voice.  She is fallen!  Mighty Babylon is fallen!  She has become a resort and dwelling place for demons, a dungeon haunted by every loathsome spirit, an abode for every filthy and detestable bird. 

Jer 51:1  Thus says the Lord:  behold, I will raise up against Babylon and against those who dwell among those rebelling against Me a destroying wind and spirit;  2 And I will send to Babylon strangers or winnowers who will winnow her and will empty her land; for in the day of calamity they will be against her on every side. 

Jer 51:6  Flee out of the midst of Babylon!  Let every man save his life!  Let not destruction come upon you through her [punishment for] sin and guilt.  For it is the time of the Lord’s vengeance; He will render to her a recompense. 

Note:  (The Bold highlights in the scriptures below are mine).

Revelation 2:1-5  To the angel (messenger) of the assembly in Ephesus write:  These are the words of Him Who holds the seven stars [which are the messengers of the seven churches] in His right hand, Who goes about among the seven golden lampstands [which are the seven churches]:

2        I know your industry and activities, laborious toil and trouble, and your patient endurance, and how you cannot tolerate wicked [men] and have tested and critically appraised those who call [themselves] apostles (special messengers of Christ) and yet are not, and have found them to be imposters and liars.

3        I know you are enduring patiently and are bearing up for My name’s sake, and you have not fainted or become exhausted or grown weary.

4        But I have this [one charge to make] against you; that you have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first [you have deserted Me, your first love].

5        Remember then from what heights you have fallen.  Repent (change the inner man to meet God’s will) and do the works you did previously [when first you knew the Lord], or else I will visit you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you change your mind and repent.

And to the watchmen who have been on the wall in the morning hours:

There have been many more called to stand in this hour and you who have been faithful to heed the call and stand, the Lord is about to increase in you mightily.  And to you He says, well done good and faithful servant.  Do not give up, do not give in, do not look back but run to win for this race is not yet completed but I am your prize and I am coming soon to reward and repay according to all you have done.

Mark 13:31-37  It is like a man [already] going on a journey; when he leaves home, he puts his servants in charge, each with his particular task, and he gives orders to the doorkeeper to be constantly alert and on the watch.  35  Therefore watch (give strick attention, be cautious and alert), for you do not know when the Master of the house is coming – in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrowing, or in the morning – 36  [Watch, I say] lest He come suddenly and unexpectedly and find you asleep.  37  And what I say to you I say to everybody; Watch (give strick attention, be cautious, active, and alert).

Isaiah 60:19  The sun shall no more by your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you, but the Lord shall be to you an everlasting light, and your God your glory and your beauty.

Revelation 21:1-3   Then I saw a new “sky (heaven) and a new earth, for the former sky and the former earth had passed away (vanished) and there no longer existed any sea.  2  And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;  3  Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See!  The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God. 

Revelation 22:12   Behold, I am coming soon, and I shall bring My wages and rewards with me, to repay and render to each one just what his own actions and his own work merit.

Edited by Stacey Yerian on 05/20/2010 at 4:00am

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version