VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Divine Shift - Prophecy Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/20/2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

The Divine Shift

The Lord showed me people on a job changing shifts. As each person was finished with their job, that person walked out of the room and another person walked in and replaced them.

The Lord says Moses is dead and Joshua is arising and coming to the forefront. There is a divine shift and a repositioning taking place in My kingdom. The old order has passed away and will no longer be sufficient for this season but I Am raising up those who will walk in a new power and authority. They will walk in divine wisdom, release unprecedented revelation and have keen discernment. The old ways of doing things are about to change. An army that has not been known before is about to emerge. The sword of the Lord will be in their mouths and they will be tenacious and unwavering in their faith. Their strength is in My Word and they will not retreat when adversity arises. They will present themselves as an example of Godliness to the world as they come before Me with clean hands and a pure heart.
I Am raising up warriors that know their authority and recognize their position. They will be men and women who are not afraid to stand up for what is right and they will take a stand against unrighteousness, sin and injustice as they will be steadfast in their convictions. I will release to them divine strategies to thwart the plans of the enemy. I will give them the discernment to see into the enemies’ camp, and dismantle his plans of destruction.

As My eyes run to and fro throughout the earth I Am looking for those who are not only courageous but they must be confident and steadfast in their walk with Me. I Am looking for those who will not get weary in well doing or faint in trying times. I Am looking for those who will not defile themselves with the sins of the world.
In this divine shift some of you that are now in the pews will be moved into the pulpit. Some of you that are introverts will be spokesman and spokeswomen for Me as a new zeal and boldness will arise in you. As you lay down your life you will see My plans for your life unfolding. Some of you that have been considered the least of these shall be raised up to a new level. You will walk in a greater anointing that you have ever known. You will no longer see yourselves as you once were but you will come forth with integrity and boldness. Those around you will say; Surely the hand of the Lord is on their life. Even your friends and family members will be amazed at this great transformation in you as I am making this divine shift.
So humble yourselves before Me and as you commit your life unto Me and submit your destinies into My hands watch the divine shift that will occur in your life and in My Kingdom says The Lord.

Joshua 1: 5
No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.

2 Chronicles 16: 9
For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
alicia myers

Posted: 05/20/2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

CONFIRMATION! MORE CONFIRMATION! I know that the Lord is about to move. The change is in the air, it is just a matter of time. Glory to GOD!

What a day of confirmation. What a day of truly knowing and sensing the shifting of God.

The Lord showed me the calender yesterday and told me to look at the date...he said add the month of May (5) with the date (20)...I said, "7" which means 'complete'. ( And I mean yesterday I knew some things were complete in my life ) He said now add tomorrow ( today ) with May ( 5 ) 21, I said, "8" which means New Beginning. I mean there has been something powerful about the last three days, a shifting that is so obvious to me.

I am awaiting this change, a long time coming. Have your way God, have your way.

Thank you for this Elaine...
View alicia myers's Profile Search for other posts by alicia myers
alicia myers

Posted: 05/20/2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

I was a day ahead...But, I see the point he was making...Today is totally COMPLETE in some areas..Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!
ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 05/20/2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Alicia

Wow how awesome! I see that you are tuned in. I wish more Christians would get it. Be Abundantly Blessed!!!!!!!!

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
alicia myers

Posted: 05/20/2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

I just thank him for allowing me to stay tuned in. He is truly the air I breathe and song I sing...
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/20/2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Thank You Elaine for this word, I can definitely sense this shifting that you spoke of.

Alicia-- Amen to what you said about the last three days..
The enemy was really fighting me the last three days and
I was thinking that God was doing something and that was why the enemy was battling me so hard. I agree with what you said about some things being complete.. I can see that in my life - so I guess it is on to the New beginning.

Heather

lisa owens

Posted: 05/20/2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

Glory to GOD! That is very humbling that God would trust us with his power. 2 cor 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Stacy McCarty

Posted: 05/21/2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

' Am looking for those who will not get weary in well doing or faint in trying
times."

Without going into detail the Lord is teaching/strengthening me about this.
I'm so scared but I know it's necessary. Please pray for me. This is so hard.

Thank you.
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
DAVID MACDONALD

Posted: 05/21/2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged Quote DAVID MACDONALD

what an encouraging word from the throneroom. Confirms as with others that God is doing something amazing and it will be marvelous in our eyes. The Lord shared a similar revelation regarding repostioning. In a football match near the end of the ninety minutes, (UK football0 players who have been on the field of play for most of the game can become weary and it is then that the substitutes are brought on to play. Believe God has been training up his substitutes in the wilderness and these are the ones mentioned in your prophetic word. Spot on sister.  

Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/21/2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

These are those, "They that wait upon the LORD will renew their strength. They will mount up as wings of eagles. They will run and not be weary. They will walk and not faint. Living in the "new way" of CHRIST manifesting HIS Kingdom come, HIS will be done on earth as it is in heaven. YEAH GOD! They are those that have spent and are spending that intimate time Helen spoke into/of  here in another post. These prophesies of late here on OH are flowing as ONE,,,GLORY TO GOD!!! God bless you ALL! HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

alicia myers

Posted: 05/21/2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

JerilynCapaccio wrote:
Thank You Elaine for this word, I can definitely sense this shifting that you spoke of.

Alicia-- Amen to what you said about the last three days..
The enemy was really fighting me the last three days and
I was thinking that God was doing something and that was why the enemy was battling me so hard. I agree with what you said about some things being complete.. I can see that in my life - so I guess it is on to the New beginning.

Heather

Hello Heather..Yes, Yes,...the past three days something has truly shifted. The enemy is fighting hard because he is afraid of what God is doing and about to do, even he senses and knows his time is getting shorter and shorter. God totally completed something in my life yesterday, right on the day he told me he would...GLORY TO GOD!!.....and today has truly been the start of  a "new beginning' in many ways.

The enemy is defeated and he knows it, he is no threat, nothing more than a tool in the hands of God to accomplish his purpose in our lives.

Edited by alicia myers on 05/21/2010 at 12:14pm
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/21/2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Hi Alicia--- Yes.. you would not believe the warfare that I have experienced here on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday..
The devil always tries to counteract when God is moving!!

Alicia wrote:
God totally completed something in my life yesterday, right on the day he told me he would...GLORY TO GOD!!.....and today has truly been the start of a "new beginning' in many ways.

Praise God!! He is wonderful!

There was a completion of something in my life the other day too.. it was something that I did not have closure in from my past and God revealed the truth to me. I know that he wants all those doors closed, because he is leading me into a new beginning!

Alicia wrote:
The enemy is defeated and he knows it, he is no threat, nothing more than a tool in the hands of God to accomplish his purpose in our lives.

Amen!!

God bless you, sister

Heather

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 05/21/2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

What awesome replies! I could see how God is working in so many of your lives. There is so much more that He wants to do and all we have to do is be willing and ready. There is a lot to look forward to in these last days!

Be Blesssssed! 

Bill Evans

Posted: 05/22/2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Glory to God Elaine,I am excited,God Bless you.

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 05/22/2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Hi Bill

Yes I know that you are and you have a good reason to be. Great hearing from you again. Have a Blessed weekend!!

David Jones

Posted: 05/22/2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

ElaineTavolacci wrote:
The Lord says Moses is dead and Joshua is arising and coming to the forefront. There is a divine shift and a repositioning taking place in My kingdom. The old order has passed away and will no longer be sufficient for this season but I Am raising up those who will walk in a new power and authority. They will walk in divine wisdom, release unprecedented revelation and have keen discernment. The old ways of doing things are about to change. An army that has not been known before is about to emerge.

Thanks Elaine, great word, timely word!!!

This represents a BIG event!  Moses was the greatest spiritual leader of all time.  His dying affected everybody!  Could Joshua fill his shoes?

What's about to take place is going to affect everyone, everywhere.  No one nor nothing will be left out.  It's an 'across the board' type event.  It won't be fully realized until it takes place.  All of us are very excited and looking forward to that which is coming, myself included.  Yet, even still, we are unprepared for much of what will take place.  Events are coming that one can ever be fully prepared for.  The Lord has told me to be exactly like Joshua and the new generation of Israel as they prepared to 'cross' the Jordan.  'Stay back, at a distance, so that you can easily see those that bear the Ark, Jesus, and know the way to go.  You have never gone this way before!'(my own paraphrase) 

With all that is going to happen and all that is going to be said and done about it, it will be easy to become distracted or confused or just to go in the direction of our own thinking.  Jesus is doing something of His own design, something that can be easily missed!  One single event, everywhere!  In unknown or obscure places.  It will only be seen and known by faith, true faith in Him.  Many, I say many, are going to attempt to take what He is going to do and to make it their own, make it work for them.  Don't be deceived, rather try all things, and prove all things, whether they be of Him or someone else.

Satan is stalking everything that Jesus is doing as well looking for 'stragglers', 'strays', anyone whom he can sidetrack or entice.  He is also putting his own 'words' out there just to see whom he can fool.  Beware!  He is doing it everywhere right now.  He knows that something big is about to take place and he is lurking in the shadows just waiting for an opportunity to work against it..

All the more reason that our eyes must be 'fastened' upon Jesus!  What He will do is not going to be according to our thinking, but according to His desire and will.  We must close out everything else and look only to Him.  In all that He has told us and shown us we can think that we have a 'handle' on it or understand it enough.  Not so!  It will be different.  He isn't coming to exalt that which we have formed or prepared in ourselves or for ourselves, rather, He is coming to fulfill that which He has prepared and is bringing to the Birth.  We are going to have to be closer to Him than we ever have been before!

Thanks again for the great word!  Thanks so much to everyone.  Being able to share and to partake with you is a pure blessing!    

View David Jones's Profile Search for other posts by David Jones
Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/22/2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Total agreement with this post-thanks for this great word! Got confirmation as I have been singing to JESUS, "I need YOU more today then yesterday. I need YOU more, more then words can say. I need YOU more then ever BEFORE. I need YOU more. I need YOU more." Also been inserting, "I love YOU more, and I thank YOU more!" Have a 'knowing' praise will be the catapult to bring our spirit & soul into HIS  Glorious Presence where we wait.  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! \o/ 

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 05/25/2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

David ~

Wow what an awesome reply! Thank you! Its a blessing to see that I am connected to a body of radical believers as myself. Stay steadfast in what you are doing!!

Gayle

There was an old song called - I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow. Jesus is singing that back to you!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version