Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: War Cry! There Are ’Skirmishers’ Among Us! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
David Jones

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/02/2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Plain Talk - A Clear Word

War Cry!   There Are 'Skirmishers' Among Us!

The war or warfare between light and darkness of all generations is coming to its climax.  Satan and all that he has is mounting up both in heaven and on earth in preparation to implement an all-out effort to overthrow God and everything to do with God once again.  We have to realize that it is God who is being threatened and accused, that it is God who is being spoken against and blasphemed.  Also, that it is God who will answer.  The battle is His, not ours.  Like King David's army years ago we are to seek out, to know and to obey the Lord's instructions.  It's also a spiritual warfare.  In realizing this the enemy will be defeated every time!
     Across America and around the world men are being called like Gideon to raise up a mighty 300 for the Lord.  Jesus is raising up His own army in these last days.  Men twenty years of age and older who will separate themselves unto the Lord in fasting and prayer.  Men whose weapons are not carnal, but mighty to the pulling down of strongholds.  The 'shot heard round the world' has already been fired.  Search the web: 'The Call, Nashville, 7 -7- 07'.
     Now, realizing that we are at war and that the lines of our warfare have already been drawn, let's get a 'warfare' mentality or awareness.  We can no longer just go about our daily lives as though nothing is happening.  It will come to our door and we will be faced with it.  Actually, it is already here and many are not realizing it.  That's what this word is dealing with: the 'skirmishers' among us.
     Open Heaven and every other forum, website, people or place that names the name of Christ our Lord is under attack!  Open Heaven is international.  It is a very big and a very strong 'camp' for God.  Praise God for it.  We need to realize that we are under attack.  War has come, spiritual warfare is here already and a literal physical warfare isn't that far away.  It's no longer a thing about 'I believe this', or 'I believe that'.  Either we believe or we don't and we will be forced to take a stand one way or another.  It's already happening!  The 'grey areas', the 'middle ground', the 'fence-straddling' and the 'lukewarm-ness is over.  It's time to know our God and to stand firm in Him.  Parlor speeches and 'fluff' won't get it anymore. 
     When major forces begin to assemble along battle lines many times they send out 'spoilers' or 'skirmishers'.  An enemy ‘skirmisher’ is someone that does everything to create setbacks, trouble and destruction in the 'line of march(the direction the Lord is leading in) and to infiltrate the ‘camp’.  In the 'camp' of the Lord(places like Open Heaven) they will come against God in every way either openly or subtly.  Their job is to keep things in ‘disarray’ while the opposing forces attempt to assemble and to establish strategic and strong positions.  
     The stronger ones go about to do anything they can do to break down or to confuse truths and other strongholds, such as the Bible, the Holy Spirit, prophecy or unity.  They go after ‘leaders’, to draw them out for 'ambush', to accuse them, to condemn them, to discredit them.  They lay stumbling blocks and concentrate their efforts also upon the young, the old or weak.  They attempt to infiltrate every part of the camp and to overthrow faith by any means.  They attack the very foundations of God and Christ to see who will speak against it or who will waver or fall in their beliefs and knowledge of God and Christ.  They don’t care about anyone but themselves and what they are doing.  So, don't try to 'convert' them.  Though they present themselves and what they have going on as godly, God is not in them!
     The lesser ones aren't very confrontational, but go about to make much of nothing utilizing a lot of the usual arguments or philosophies  They throw up a 'smoke cloud' of 'words' that are meaningless or are hard to understand causing distractions and detours for true believers to be carried away with so that they won't be looking at or concentrating on things that really matter. 
     So, beware of who and what you may be approached by or 'fall' for!  Stay in the Spirit!  Be prepared to recognize these and to stand upon what you know to be sure foundations and don’t let anyone or anything ‘shake’ that up or ‘rattle’ your thinking. 
     The ‘skirmishers’ are very good at what they do.  They are very seductive, misleading and lying spirits.  They are experienced in manipulation and maneuvering discussion.  Any entering into of things with them is a trap.  They will attempt to ‘snare’ us in any way possible.  Their ‘snares’ have been carefully and skillfully prepared.  Don’t get entangled in them for once you do there is no way out!  Once again it’s time for us to really get serious about God!  Again, there's no 'middle-ground', only 'high ground!  We are under attack and this is just the first little beginnings!  The real battles are yet to come.
     Others are sounding the 'alarm' well.  Heed these alarms.  Prove all 'words' including this one.  Measure all things by the measure of Christ alone.  Bigger, much bigger things are coming.  If the enemy can keep us off-guard and distracted, detoured or confused, he has an advantage!  The Lord has been trying to get us 'fully awake' for some time.  It isn't easy.  There's a lot to consider and a lot to realize.  Jesus is revealing, making all things known, but it's up to us to put forth the effort, to do whatever it takes for us to see and to know as well as to keep our eyes solely upon Jesus at all times, day and night.  Stop looking at the world.  Jesus has already been there.  He's leading.  To look at the world and to get caught up in what is going on there is to drop behind or to lose your way altogether.
     I am not trying to point a finger nor be dramatic nor to cause any reaction other than soberness and awareness.  It's time to be sober and aware.  The enemy is already at work among us.  It's time to draw the line and to take a stand.

It's a privilege to be a part of Open Heaven and to share and to receive what others share.  May the love of God surround us all and keep us both now and in all that is ahead.  God Bless You All.

Edited by David Jones on 06/02/2010 at 12:21pm

View David Jones's Profile Search for other posts by David Jones
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 06/02/2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Amen - reminds me of that movie with R Lee Ermey where they had to hold a camp, the VC kept trying to send sappers in through the wire.  They held the camp if I recall correctly.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/02/2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Yes David thank you... it is time to be very aware!!!

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 06/02/2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

David wrote:
We have to realize that it is God who is being threatened and accused, that it is God who is being spoken against and blasphemed. Also, that it is God who will answer. The battle is His, not ours. Like King David's army years ago we are to seek out, to know and to obey the Lord's instructions. It's also a spiritual warfare. In realizing this the enemy will be defeated every time!

Amen!!! The battle is the Lord's!!

Heather

David Jones

Posted: 06/03/2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged Quote David Jones

David Jones wrote:

Measure all things by the measure of Christ alone.  Bigger, much bigger things are coming.  If the enemy can keep us off-guard and distracted, detoured or confused, he has an advantage!  The Lord has been trying to get us 'fully awake' for some time.  It isn't easy.  There's a lot to consider and a lot to realize. 

Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!  God Bless you Jefferey, Martin, Heather, and Lyn!  Sorry, I didn't see that movie, Jefferey.

I almost hesitate to post things like this because of the 'boldness' of it.  I'm nobody in this flesh, but am EVERYTHING in Christ!  The Lord is wanting this 'BOLDNESS' to come to bear in others!.  Not for show, not for attention, but to strike deep into everyone's heart.  There's much that we are 'getting'(seeing and understanding) from the Lord, but He has shown me that there is much that we are 'missing' also.  Our minds and hearts have not yet fully come out of the flesh and out of the world.  Neither are we 'fully awake' spiritually(walking every step in the spirit).  The 'fullness' or stark reality of who we are and what God is doing in us.  It's not 'church'.  It's the kingdom and its warfare.  "The kingdom suffers violence and the violent take it by force." 

We also have not yet fully grasped our situation  in where things are in the earth today.  We look a lot and talk and share a lot, but for most of us it has not 'come to our door' so to speak.  We need desperately to take it to Him and stay there until He causes us to 'experience', to be 'impacted' personally, fully, by the things that's happening in our world and that which He is saying and doing, to see them and to know them as He desires for us to.  I, myself, am guilty of 'skimming over' sometimes, giving an amen and then becoming busy again 'digesting' on the run.  The Lord is giving MUCH here on Open Heaven.  I'm asking the Holy Spirit to lead me and guide me in it all just as all of you. 

We must slow down more, come away more, and get our eyes 'solely' upon Jesus.  It's just that important!  It's wonderful and beautiful to share all of these things in the 'CAMP', but the Lord is about to take us all 'FORTH' from the 'CAMP'.  That's something altogether different.  All that He has given us must become more real, until it becomes a part of us, our very life, every day, every moment.  When we do we will be 'seized' by it all.  We will become different people!  We will become a people with a 'cause'(like young David at Saul's camp facing Goliath) and a purpose, knowing our 'place', our 'position' in every way, in every circumstance.  In this we will become the sons of God and the people of God.  In this we will begin to make a difference in our world, building again, anew, the House of David which is fallen down.

As you can tell the Lord has 'seized' me with all of this.  Please give attention and effort moreso right now than any other time.  We all are 'turning a very important corner' in every way!  God Bless All

God Bless You, May The Lord Keep You In Every Way!

Edited by David Jones on 06/03/2010 at 7:17am

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/03/2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

David,

This is a confirmation from 6/1 that I will release shortly.  I was looking up a term along those lines yesterday and related articles were all regarding military strategies and warfare tactics.  So...in sync by His Spirit with all that you have written.  Praise God! 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/03/2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES LORD! TY Brother David, most encouraging as I have been speaking forth some of David's words, "Oh LORD, YOU keep my lamp burning, YOU turn my darkness into LIGHT(ty JESUS!).  With YOUR help I can advance against a troop; with YOU, LORD GOD, I can scale a wall (...we rush on the city, we run on the wall, great is HIS army that carries out HIS WORD)"!   Also, constantly hearing, "BE strong in ME and the power of MY might"! I say, YES, to the will of the LORD!  Love you ALL-prayin'-rejoicin'-expectin' GOD'S BEST TO MANIFEST! HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

David Jones

Posted: 06/03/2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Stacey Yerian wrote:
David,This is a confirmation from 6/1 that I will release shortly.  I was looking up a term along those lines yesterday and related articles were all regarding military strategies and warfare tactics.  So...in sync by His Spirit with all that you have written.  Praise God! 

Praise God for you, Stacey!  Seems many are feeling the warrior spirit and the warfare.  Surely the same spirit moves among us all!  God bless you, Brother.  Am looking forward to your post. 

David Jones

Posted: 06/03/2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Gayle Getz wrote:
YES LORD! TY Brother David, most encouraging as I have been speaking forth some of David's words, "Oh LORD, YOU keep my lamp burning, YOU turn my darkness into LIGHT(ty JESUS!).  With YOUR help I can advance against a troop; with YOU, LORD GOD, I can scale a wall (...we rush on the city, we run on the wall, great is HIS army that carries out HIS WORD)"!   Also, constantly hearing, "BE strong in ME and the power of MY might"! I say, YES, to the will of the LORD!  Love you ALL-prayin'-rejoicin'-expectin' GOD'S BEST TO MANIFEST! HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

Gayle, you are always so inspiring, so contagious!  Bless you in every way.  Just as young David's victory over the giant, Goliath, turned everything around for Israel that day, so will the 'manifestation of the sons of God' turn everything around today!!!    I love to read David's words.  Thanks for those you shared.  May God continue to use you in a mighty way.  Thanks for all of your encouragement and may God be praised more than anything else!

lisa owens

Posted: 06/03/2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

Praise the lord!! Whooo! Man... YES! I am ready! Satan is defeated! yes Lord I hate satan. God has given me the authoroty to tread on serpents an scorpions and over all powers of the enemy. Yes Lord. I hear your Voice.
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
David Jones

Posted: 06/04/2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

lisa owens wrote:
Praise the lord!! Whooo! Man... YES! I am ready! Satan is defeated! yes Lord I hate satan. God has given me the authoroty to tread on serpents an scorpions and over all powers of the enemy. Yes Lord. I hear your Voice.

Amen, Lisa, Praise The Lord!  For ALL power over the enemy of our souls!

David Jones

Posted: 06/04/2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Pieter Mesu wrote:
What is a skirmisher David? Unless you explain, I will not read the message! (its not in my dictionary),

Peter, are you really being serious or just pulling my leg?

It's a common English term found in most dictionaries.  It is also readily found online in many sources especially Dictionary.com

I don't understand the ???   God bless you richly!!!!

David Jones

Posted: 06/05/2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Pieter Mesu wrote:

I think i´m in a skirmish with Heather, haha or David Wilkerson

btw: heard in the spirit: David is here! (minute back, see you´re online, God bless you)

May the Lord bless and keep you also, Brother Pieter!

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 06/05/2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Thank you brother David.

Leslie Grewing

Posted: 06/05/2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

David, Peter is from the Netherlands. Maybe that's why he doesn't understand the word.
View Leslie Grewing's Profile Search for other posts by Leslie Grewing
David Jones

Posted: 06/05/2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Leslie Grewing wrote:
David, Peter is from the Netherlands. Maybe that's why he doesn't understand the word.

Thanks, Leslie.  God Bless....

Cheryl Brown

Posted: 06/06/2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged Quote Cheryl Brown

Amen David, true true! we must act-tivate and wake up and shake off the apathy and sleepiness. Unity and Faith!!!! we have no time to slumber and sleep, with folded hands it is time that we activate and unite.

David Jones

Posted: 06/07/2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Cheryl Brown wrote:
Amen David, true true! we must act-tivate and wake up and shake off the apathy and sleepiness. Unity and Faith!!!! we have no time to slumber and sleep, with folded hands it is time that we activate and unite.

Amen, thanks, Cheryl!!!   God Bless You To The Sky And Back!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version