Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophecy 22.6.10 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
lyn grainger

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/22/2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged Quote lyn grainger

Church I love you deeply and totally. I do not like what you are doing in many instances. You are not discerning the times and season you are in. You do not really believe you are in the last days. If you did, you would live each day like your last. You sit in your churches and discuss the day, but you do not discern that you are at the door to eternity in Me. You do not discern what I am doing - sweeping clean My Body and preparing it for the marriage supper of the Lamb. You are concerned about many things, and I do care about your needs, but My Church you have been sent to the world to bring them to Me. You are to do the works of Him that sent you and not just have “tickling ears” for sermons that are not what I want for you. Sermons that water down the gospel and do not portray the spirit in Power and Truth.

The time is nearly upon you - the great ingathering, the fulness of the Holy Spirit, the great works of God – are you ready My church? Are you ready to receive the multitudes? Are you ready to empty yourselves of the world and fill your jars with living water? Are you ready to go forth and proclaim the gospel? Are you willing to be a living sacrifice, are you? That means putting it all down on the altar, not some things, but all. It means living your life with the Lord of all creation guiding you, infilling you and ministering to you, so that others will be reached for the glory of God and taking back what is Mine from the evil one.

My church, walk in the light as I AM the light of the world. You see the darkness around you, the pain and suffering, and you walk past it. You hide your light under a bowl for fear of man and retribution. My children, you are a light to the hurting, downtrodden and in pain, show them the way to Me. Show them the way out of their suffering, show them the plan of salvation and freedom in the Holy Spirit, lead them to the Cross that they repent and find forgiveness in Me.

The world around you is changing at a rapid rate and is in the birth pains, with increased suffering through natural disasters, unstable economies and the instability of man. The world, My children, is crying out for a saviour. They believe Me heartless and cruel, enjoying their pain and suffering. But My children, I am not willing for anyone to perish but all to come to repentance and salvation in your Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. The sinfulness of man upon this world is rapidly spreading and growing. Things not accepted before are now accepted. Black and evil has become good, and the Truth is not taught.

The young are being deceived by media, technology and in their schools. I am raising up a standard against this, where people have been placed in positions and will not back down but will believe Me for a re-emergence of the Truth in children's lives. As I have said in Matt 18:6 it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. Bring the children to Me, place them in My hands and the protection, provision and calling of the Lord shall be upon them. Teach them the Truth, not wizardry and witchcraft, but the absolute truth of God's word to their lives. Such is the Kingdom of Heaven, to come as a little child into the Holy of Holies and receive mercy, grace, provision and the anointing that breaks the yoke of bondage.

Anoint your homes, anoint your lives, anoint your place of worship – consecrate them back into My hands. The Kingdom of God is power and authority through the sacrificing of yourselves upon the altar, washing in the Word, the cleansing power of the Blood of Jesus and the authority of His Name. Seek His Kingdom and His heart and all things shall be given unto you. My children, come aside with Me, that I may teach you and show you things you know not. Come into the prayer closet and seek Me, that I may minister to you and guide into all Truth. Truth that will stand against the wiles of the enemy. Truth that will keep you and make you strong in Me.

This is to me as well, to redeem the time wisely.

Edited by lyn grainger on 06/22/2010 at 9:53pm
View lyn grainger's Profile Search for other posts by lyn grainger

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version