Author
alicia myers

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/07/2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

CHUCK PIERCE
http://www.glory-of-zion.org

BOILING POT

July 7, 2010

"I saw a boiling pot!" What does this mean to us? When I see something in the spiritual realm, my first step is to go the Word for an objective interpretation.

In Jeremiah 1:13, God showed the prophet a seething pot toward the north. Ezekiel 24:3 defines this boiling pot as an emblem of war. When this pot boils over, there are lands that will end in desolation. This verse reveals that from the north, evil comes. There was a steam that was rising representing an evil force in the atmosphere. This thick vapor would spread over the land.

I see war on the horizon. Many factions are in the midst of us, and war is being pieced together. Someone asked me if I think we will be invaded in this land. I said to them, "We have so many factions vying for control that we must see that all the elements for a major conflict are already growing in our midst." There are religious factions warring against the next move of the Spirit of God. There are doctrines of demons contending for the minds and time of God's men and women. Leaders are being tested in their faithfulness toward the Lord and His ways of doing things. There are national representatives from other nations vying for information that will produce control. Mammon is influencing many against God's purposes.

Another issue in the pot is the selfishness of many. God addressed all of Israel over the priests' selfishness. Wars come from selfishness (James 1). In the days of Hannah, God's Kingdom needed a new representative. Eli and his sons had been tainted in leading the people toward the Lord. The normal practice at Shiloh was for the priest to receive whichever part came up from the boiling pot on the end of the fork. Eli's sons insisted on taking what they wanted, when they wanted it. They selected the best parts for themselves. They preferred the meat being roasted rather than boiled. They refused to yield the fat for burning on the altar. God withdrew His presence. God is looking at our giving and what we are taking as well. Hannah travailed to bring forth a new leader for a new season. God wants His presence to fill the atmosphere and His glory to cover the earth.

Jeremiah saw this boiling pot. The pot was a large kettle that was evidently sitting on a fire. A wind was blowing to keep the fire hot and the pot boiling. In 1 Sam. 2:14, this word is also translated as "kettle", and the word "cauldrons" is used in 2 Chr. 35:13. In Job 41:20, the smoke from the nostrils of the Leviathan pours out like smoke from a boiling "pot." This causes me to see the Gulf beginning to boil and Leviathan creating stirring war over the issues that are loosed now in the earth.

Get ready--the pot is boiling! This nation is beginning to simmer. Watch around November for the pot to start boiling over. Yes, we can pray. but in our prayers we must declare that the fire of conflict be turned down. Mammon is blowing a wind of confusion. Focus! Focus! We can gain momentum in these times that are heating up. Watch Russia! Watch its influence in Syria and Iran. Watch as Russia attempts to align with Great Britain. Learn the concepts of war in a "time of war".

View alicia myers's Profile Search for other posts by alicia myers
John Lawler

Posted: 07/10/2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Back on 2-17-10 I believe that I heard by the Spirit of the Lord that "bombs are about to rain down on Iran and the war to end all wars is about to begin".

At the time I heard this I was not sure about the message but after reading this message from Chuck Pierce I felt that I should release this word as confirmation to Chuck and the world.

God bless you,

alicia myers

Posted: 07/10/2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

wow..I can definitely believe at some point we will see war, that is for sure..Some things definitely are about to go down..

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version