Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Needed:Divine Wisdom for the Time of Great Storms Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Deanna Harris

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/22/2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

A View from My Chair

NEEDED: DIVINE WISDOM for the TIME of GREAT STORMS!

By James W. Goll

At the beginning of 2010, my first of the year message was on “Responding to Storms”. I have addressed this theme in my weekly email communications earlier in the year, but I felt led to bring this to your attention once again. When I gave this message, I knew I was speaking to my very city prophetically as well as wisdom needed for our nation and the nations. I shared on this theme everywhere I went for the entire month of January.

Several established prophets are declaring that the “Perfect Storm” is coming or even upon us. Locally, the historic 1,000-year flood hit Nashville in May. We have watched the Greece economic meltdown; we are still in the midst of the Gulf oil spill catastrophe; the Iraq and Afghanistan wars still go on with no real resolution in sight; and turmoil is mounting in many nations. In 1987, the Lord showed me part of what would take place in the year 2010 and I remember it all so well. The Holy Spirit spoke to me in the night seasons that the world would begin to unravel in 2010 and it would be a hinge in world history where things would never return to what we have considered normal. In 1987 the Holy Spirit showed me that 2010 would be the beginning of the TIME OF GREAT STORMS. It is upon us!

I believe it is the best of times and for those without faith – it is the worst of times. The glory and the shaking come together. It is true on both sides of the coin. We are crossing the threshold into the Third Great Awakening and yet we are crossing the threshold into a great World Wide Shaking. This last weekend, when I ministered in the Baltimore, MD area, they had largest recorded earthquake for that area registering at a 3.6 magnitude. The foundations of the earth are groaning in this hour! But God’s people must arise and His Spirit must be poured out! It is time for the body of Christ to move past our petty spirit of political correctness (incorrectness actually) and cleanse ourselves from this influence. We must be salt and light.

We know that storms are coming, but what we need are the wisdom solutions on how to respond to these perilous storms. Recently, I shared with you that the Holy Spirit gave me a dream where I heard the following, “The world is coming to the end of her wisdom. You are crossing a threshold where the world will not have the answers to life’s dilemmas. Tell my people to seek Me for divine wisdom. Seek Me for wisdom that goes beyond natural reasoning – for the wisdom which comes down from above.”

Yes, I have searched the Scriptures, I have written on these themes in my books and e-mail communications over the years. But I am being stirred once again as a watchmen on the walls! It is time to wake up and take our place as guardian intercessors! Blow a trumpet in Zion! Sound an alarm on His Holy Mountain!

I have found that throughout Scripture the primary response needed is not one of self-justification – but it is the CRY FOR MERCY! The following is taken from a section of my outline on Crisis Intervention in my study guide Revival Breakthrough.

Times of shaking are coming. His plumbline is being dropped, the canon/plumbline of His Word, and of His character being dropped in the midst of the church, the nation and the nations, resulting in chiropractic adjustments to achieve His purposes. As this occurs we are seeing storms coming.

1. Storms of God’s Judgment - Our response: A cry for mercy requiring brokenness and tenaciousness.

2. Storms of Dark Demonic Attack - Our response: An authoritative place of intercession, requiring faith, endurance, boldness, believing in the promises and no common ground with the enemy.

3. Storms of Consequences of Sins - Our response: Repentance requiring humility, lack of defensiveness.

Each storm requires a different biblical response, but in one way each storm requires the same response – Desperation and Intercession. Ultimately every storm can redemptively be used for God’s purposes and to forge character in us. James 4:13 states: “Mercy triumphs over judgment.” Let us pray into the storms of life and lift up a CRY FOR WISDOM AND MERCY IN THE MIDST OF EVERY STORM. I tell you, we have crossed the threshold into the DAYS OF GREAT STORMS and the DAYS OF GREAT VISITATION!

Let us be salt and light! Call on His name!  Let us be ambassadors of hope for such a time as this!

With an urgency!

James W. Goll

View Deanna Harris's Profile Search for other posts by Deanna Harris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version