Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Prophetic Rebuke to the Body of Christ Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Gene Redlin

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/23/2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged Quote Gene Redlin

A Prophetic Rebuke to the Body of Christ

IF you heed the Prophets you will Prosper (2 Chronicles 20:20): Two weeks after the Big Oil Spill in the gulf of Mexico I sought the Lord for a prophetic viewpoint on the situation. He was clear and I posted May 11 what you see in the link for all to see.

I also posted it a couple weeks later here on Open Heaven.com

From that time until the last week or so I have heard such foolishness from the Body of Christ about the oil spill that I am issuing a public rebuke . Quit buying into every conspiracy and goofy theory that comes along. Seek God. If you don't hear from Him, look at what TRUSTED prophets are saying.

Christians look foolish when we propagate such stories as a huge underground explosion, leak that never stops, evacuations, exploding whales, end of the world and beginning of tribulation speculations. Paul, the Apostle, said don't engage in these vain speculations.

I know I will offend some people, but we have to grow up. We have to start hearing from God in our lives. I have shared the prophesy in the link with many people since the gulf oil spill. At the beginning I was discounted as a Prophet for this. Now the reality is setting in. If you keep an eye on the news you will see that everything the Lord said has and IS coming to pass.

Skimmers can't find hardly any oil slick in the gulf now, they are giving up. Oil is not washing up much any more. The oil plumes under the water are gone. The oil that has washed up is being degraded and will be gone in less than a year. The spill early on and contemporary with the word given was being described as 5000 barrels a day, it was much worse and the public and private incompetence was put on full display. Now a tropical storm, first of several, is moving thru the gulf over the remaining particles and after this there will be nearly no evidence other than what we saw earlier.

Meanwhile CHRISTIANS hearts failed them for fear during this time. They fed each other myths and old wives tales. That is NOT the purpose of God for his people. HE did not GIVE US as Spirit of FEAR. I met yesterday with a businessman who I know, he asked me what I thought he should do in light of the coming economic difficulties to come. I told him, TRUST GOD with all your heart. There is no other option. Any fleshly preparation will be wood hay and stubble.

Listen to the Prophets and you will succeed.

Edited by Gene Redlin on 07/23/2010 at 7:15am
View Gene Redlin's Profile Search for other posts by Gene Redlin Visit Gene Redlin's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/23/2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Gene Redlin wrote:

From that time until the last week or so I have heard such foolishness from the Body of Christ about the oil spill that I am issuing a public rebuke . Quit buying into every conspiracy and goofy theory that comes along. Seek God. If you don't hear from Him, look at what TRUSTED prophets are saying.

Christians look foolish when we propagate such stories as a huge underground explosion, leak that never stops, evacuations, exploding whales, end of the world and beginning of tribulation speculations. Paul, the Apostle, said don't engage in these vain speculations.

I know I will offend some people, but we have to grow up. We have to start hearing from God in our lives. I have shared the prophesy in the link with many people since the gulf oil spill. At the beginning I was discounted as a Prophet for this. Now the reality is setting in. If you keep an eye on the news you will see that everything the Lord said has and IS coming to pass.

Skimmers can't find hardly any oil slick in the gulf now, they are giving up. Oil is not washing up much any more. The oil plumes under the water are gone. The oil that has washed up is being degraded and will be gone in less than a year. The spill early on and contemporary with the word given was being described as 5000 barrels a day, it was much worse and the public and private incompetence was put on full display. Now a tropical storm, first of several, is moving thru the gulf over the remaining particles and after this there will be nearly no evidence other than what we saw earlier.

Meanwhile CHRISTIANS hearts failed them for fear during this time. They fed each other myths and old wives tales. That is NOT the purpose of God for his people. HE did not GIVE US as Spirit of FEAR. I met yesterday with a businessman who I know, he asked me what I thought he should do in light of the coming economic difficulties to come. I told him, TRUST GOD with all your heart. There is no other option. Any fleshly preparation will be wood hay and stubble.

good word!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Sondra Warren

Posted: 07/23/2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged Quote Sondra Warren

Now that's a good word! I hadn't heard the plumes are missing. That's
exciting! Thanks!
Sondra

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version