Subject Topic: AWAKENING Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/17/2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

AWAKENING

Kriston Couchey

RELEASE TO ANOTHER LEVEL
Two weeks ago Father spoke to me and said, "Release to another level!". During a time of intense corporate worship that weekend, something changed regarding the focus and the intensity of my spirit. To describe in human terms the shift in the realm of the spirit, it could be called a greater "awakening" to spiritual realities. It was as if a door had opened that allowed us to go to another level. A shift has occurred that is bringing a further removal of the veil between the natural and the spiritual. We are at the brink of the greatest awakening the slumbering church has ever seen. Father is awakening His church to her purpose and destiny. A door has been opened to go on to another level of spiritual awareness for all who are full of Holy Spirit, positioned in their proper spiritual place in obedience, and matured enough to hear His voice.

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. ~Paul~ Creations groanings are bringing an awakening of His people into a greater dimension of His Spirit. This awakening is not simply a spiritual experience Father is bringing to the body, but it is part of the changing of who we are. We are being changed INTO HIS IMAGE as we behold Him, be it in worship or the Word Himself bringing revelation of the person of Jesus Christ. It is the awakening of God's sons.

WHERE WE ARE GOING
I had a significant dream last night that gave me the perspective of the Lord on what has been happening. I struggled with the right term to describe what Father bringing to the church until I had this dream. In my dream I was receiving medical treatment for a disease and was going into surgery. I woke up 20 years later after being in a coma and unaware of what was happening. The first thing that happened in my waking was my eyes were opened to see and comprehend what was transpiring around me. I progressed from there until I was able to move my body and walk. Then I was being educated about what was really happening around me while I was in a coma. It was a process of awakening. We are being woken up to spiritual realities that we have not been conscious of becasue of the sickness of sin that has caused a spiritual coma. Spiritual awakening brings consciousness of our heavenly Father, heavenly realities, and the ability to navigate more accurately in the realm of the spirit. Father is now waking the church from her slumber.

I had a very similar and powerful dream in which I had a head injury that left me mentally incompetent and needing to be cared for by others. After several years,  something in my damaged brain was healed and came to my full senses in the middle of a street and and began to "remember who I was".  After this awakening, I began progressively functioning in a way that would lead to my being fully restored to what I once was. As I pondered this dream, Father spoke to me that my dream represented "the church".  

But the path of the righteous is as the dawning light, That shines more and more unto the perfect day. ~Solomon~ The dawn has already come. We have seen the progressive work of the Spirit of God restoring to the church what was lost in the garden of Eden. Full consciousness and functioning is being restored to the body in this hour, and the church is going to walk into the perfect day awake, aware, and overcoming all that has come against her.

PREPARED FOR ACTION
Father has a purpose in our awakening to spiritual realities. He is raising up sons in His image to rule and reign with Christ on the earth. There is a battle going on in the realm of the spirit, the door has opened for His sons to enter a new level. A flow of divine revelation and spiritual awareness from the Holy Spirit is upon us. The way is cleared for a greater and more intimate manifestation of the goodness and mercy of Father to us and through us. Deep darkness covers the earth. But Father has prepared a remedy for the darkness; it is we who are His sons that are awakening to our purpose and destiny. That destiny is to manifest the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

In His Love
Kriston Couchey
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/17/2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

BLESS YOU KRIS!!! THANK YOU!!!

Charity Miller

Posted: 08/17/2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged Quote Charity Miller

PRAISE THE LORD & AMEN! 

Thank you, Kriston, for sharing these insights from His Throne.

Edited by Charity Miller on 08/17/2010 at 8:46pm

View Charity Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Charity Miller
Golda Jeyaseeli

Posted: 08/17/2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged Quote Golda Jeyaseeli

Coma is the right word! Majority in the church are not seeing and understanding. A severe shaking of the church is needed to wake her up!

View Golda Jeyaseeli's Profile Search for other posts by Golda Jeyaseeli
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/17/2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I can remember 2 weeks ago Kriston extremely vividly...  I heard rumblings in the spirit & it was at that time I was given the Word to speak over specific people & places. Seeing this spoken Word manifesting fruit suddenly/quickly has spurred me onto ACTION!  TY for sharing this confirming word my Brother.  (((AWAKE, AWARE, AMD OVERCOMING)))  YES LORD!!!

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Kriston Couchey wrote:
We have seen the progressive work of the Spirit of God restoring to the church what was lost in the garden of Eden.

Early morning - 8/16/10 I heard he was releasing incorruptible garments soon.  This was shortly after a fourth watch confrontation in the Spirit between darkness and light where the words of those praying evil from the darkness reversed their prayers and aligned them with the Word of God after it was spoken to them.  Truth overcoming lies.  Light overcoming darkness.  The authority of the Word spoken through the Spirit of the Lord and the God of Peace crushing the influence of death / Satan under our feet.  There was complete Peace in the midst of this encounter and confidence in the authority and truth of the Word.  

Kriston Couchey wrote:
Father has a purpose in our awakening to spiritual realities. He is raising up sons in His image to rule and reign with Christ on the earth. There is a battle going on in the realm of the spirit, the door has opened for His sons to enter a new level. A flow of divine revelation and spiritual awareness from the Holy Spirit is upon us. The way is cleared for a greater and more intimate manifestation of the goodness and mercy of Father to us and through us. Deep darkness covers the earth. But Father has prepared a remedy for the darkness; it is we who are His sons that are awakening to our purpose and destiny. That destiny is to manifest the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

I also heard in the last weeks during the fourth watch that there was a door that had opened to another level.

GLORY TO GOD! WE WIN! :) Thanks for this post.

Edited by Moderator on 08/20/2010 at 4:43pm
View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Amen!

alicia myers

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Yes, AMEN to that Kris..I feel our purpose about to explode..and heaven and earth will collide soon! GLORY!!!

Larry Denton

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Kriston...

It seens the fruit of this "process" is to walk , so as set down, wait, get up and do waht yoou have to do, in you relation to those you love "right where you are... Once you learn, you move in expatation, and waht is more intresting these thoughts begine to form a "creative" understanding ( as revelation) the end results is that we see and feel as a matter of peace , our approach to love , in the Kings patience , manifesting self control, we enguage , and or partisipate in His =Our Lord approach.

I am not speaking of some great prophetic overview He can give a prophet, however that can happen, but I am speaking of the prophets seeing as seers of Gods Hand and hearing His Voice right where you are and thats a process , but more so  a"Creative Process.".

Your shared:

It was a process of awakening. We are being woken up to spiritual realities that we have not been conscious of becasue of the sickness of sin that has caused a spiritual coma. Spiritual awakening brings consciousness of our heavenly Father, heavenly realities, and the ability to navigate more accurately in the realm of the spirit. Father is now waking the church from her slumber.

The Apostle is sharing this "constructive approach being made conscious of it,,,  as "how we approach God as a matter of "righteous Instruction".. Those "instruction" as living revelation now missing form these forms as churches ans /or ministeries , because of this prideful ( look what we have donefor God attitudes")  Chruch worshipers, who will now have to turn  to worshipers of the King... and may  I add? 

No..... Our Lord , Who is Chrit the King will do the adding via His Fathers Will! of that wisdom as we proceed int the "process" and this my dear brother iI see as a working Prophet waht wil be at the very heart of the Gatering of those  brethern who will host Our King in a righteous manner!

Right there is where the prophets will support the Apostles in structuring theese "babes " in Christ, a place in time to have there minds renewed and one again Our Lord via the "power" of the Holy Spirit... will do what the True Kings will do in preciding over a  His Kingdom... Out there .. no but here on earth and ....woe to those who move to discredit His Oversite...

omans 1:17 (KJV) 
    For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

This emplyes a slow but sure relational chage in us as we move out of fear to hear Our Lords Voive, the results being is that in character we are able to Move in His peace, vai His Righteousness and it is inthe waht we do is not a matter of pretensious faith.

Romans 6:2 (KJV) 

God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Here we see the wisdom, that to try and "live" via our intellect along we may gain knowledge, but without undesrstanding in Sprit we SIN... And How can we live in this sin, well Within we find what we see, does not match waht we feel ..."in that" there is no peace proceeding and or following what we may thinks is revealtion...

Romans 6:8 (KJV) 
    Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

But.... once we die to th ideal of our great ability to think, and wait in Spirit to feel we being dead to this preideful acknowledgeing Christ, then we "make "Him Lord again!  And in this we are able to Wait in Peace = a day by day attendance to us a children...

(((( This means we use moderation in accepting who we are , where we are, and how we are truating Our Lord to process and on could say program us to see What the Father is showing us as well as hear his reproof and correction...)))

I might add before we "go out to do in HIS Character=Name

Romans 8:12-13 (KJV) 
    Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. [13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Here... is the process is contrasted, inthat we are not indebted to all we think we can do as good ideals for God... because if we live to make something alive via our wonderful chruh ideals we have to suppoert those deed ourselves! And that takes money... But if we move in a creative minset of our Lord ( putting on the mind of Christ, well Our Lord powere is enguaged and even in our every day experiences we make thing work for the good, "even" if we are conscidered poor by the worlds standards...

Romans 10:5 (KJV) 
    For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Whew! The righteousness of the Law ?  And that is the botton line, inthat as we move in faith vai the process we "learn" via the Grace imparted by the Holy Spirit to be, and out of bing Righ we do right,,, manifesting the wisdom of Our Lord Way... of which Mercy is manifested, seeing how this wisdom is the wisdom used vai the Kingdom of Heaven , foundational for the Kingdom of God to come each of us....

Romans 12:18 (KJV) 
    If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

The bottom line of this process will cause a contrast in the minds of men and it is not alway possible to "live" in peace with them , nevertheless we go on not judging who they are , but stand and walk vai the correction we are recieving via Gods love as reproof and correction.

Romans 14:8 (KJV) 
    For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

In the process we live and expereince death , but we retain our consciousness and we see and feel Our Lord "being with us" so, ti is the same loving care... if we begine to die in the body , as the minds , as our intellect or mind seperates from the soul...

Romans 14:11 (KJV) 
    For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

In the process we find the Revealtion of Gods Word "AS we Live" comes full circle and in doing so in on consciousness we have but only on way and that is by our lifes experiences ... to Say : "You Know What, Christ!"

1 Cor. 9:13-14 (KJV) 
    Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? [14] Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

So her ewe are , experienceing via the Holy Spirit , the ever increasing partisipation of Our Lords "process" and some will live "off" the bread of revealtion and othe will not!  The will live off waht thy can do , turning the stones of great intellectial idea in the what hey think is "bread" form God, but ...it is not and having use the flesh /logic/ and vai imaginations, Feed all who will come an bow down to this religions mindset,  to jump with them into Ministery, and surely :" God will nto let there grate Temples work fall!"

The wisdom found in your dream, is founded and formed in the love of Our Lord, and it cannot fail. even as God cannt lie!

As a working prophets I see this contrast of light and dark in the minds of many well inted minsters, and do I know there are right and or wrong but recieving all their "great Knowledge"?  I think not, but it is by the peace they have in doing what they do not butdning the Brothers around them to "kake their Living! 

And is this transution into the Kingdom as a process require us as called and elected minister of the Kingdom to Tust God vai the work of our one hands?

I thinks so, and this will sepersate the men form the boys, No it will seperate the The true Elders as Apostles forn those minsters who minister via flesh...

Romans 1:17 (KJV) 
    For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Bro Larry

Edited by Larry Denton on 08/18/2010 at 10:12am

Posted: 08/18/2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen Larry

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 08/20/2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Thanx for the encouragement all

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Lyn McSweeney