Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Great Danger of Spiritual Plateau’s - By Glenn Jackson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/25/2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

AUGUST 24TH

THE GREAT DANGER OF SPIRITUAL "PLATEAUS"

"plateau"
- a period or state of little or no growth;

Words of prophecy:

*       Many of My children have entered into a place of "complacency" [self-satisfaction] because they have refused to let go of those things in their life that are not "profitable" for them [John 6:63] - or for the furtherance of My Kingdom. In these days, it is most important [urgent] that My children set themselves to a perfect obedience in even the smallest things. For in this hour it is certain that the failure to forsake all to follow after My Will shall lead one deeper into [onto] the broad path of destruction but it is certain that the one who hearkens to the voice of My Spirit shall live securely and be at ease from the fear [dread] of evil [Proverbs 1:32-33].

*       Setting one's heart on the "increase in riches" will surely lead them to a "plateau" - spiritually speaking.

*       The "deceitfulness" of sin causes all those of My children who have "allowed" themselves to be entangled in it to "ignore" certain "instructions" that I have given to them by My Spirit - as if I had never spoken them in the first place. When they first receive these instructions they are quick to say, "yes" and "amen" but their failure to "act" quickly upon them "allows" a spirit of procrastination to move them to a place wherein they become "unconscious" of their failure to obey, and thus they enter into a "wilderness cycle" until such a time as they come to the realization that all is not right. As they "cry out" to Me then "every" time - without fail - I shall take them back to the very "instruction" they "ignored" [in some cases many years have passed], and if they are truly willing to do "all" of My Will then I shall surely bring to their remembrance, by My Spirit, the clear and concise instruction that had been given previously. And, if, they are truly repentant they shall act quickly to carry it out - and, thus, they shall "move on" from the "plateau" [spiritual and soulish] that they were "boun
d" to.

*       Every one of My children whose heart is not "wholly" given to Me will ALWAYS reach a "certain plateau", and in this place they will say in their heart: "No more! We have seen enough of the "absoluteness" of God. Surely He can require no more [Luke 10:27]!?" And yet the very "seed" of this fear [pride] serves only to rob them of the fullness of the ministry and Kingdom-position that I have called them to. It robs them also of the glorious "experiences" that I have prepared for them - wondrous [blessed] experiences in the Kingdom that are "incomprehensible" to the fleshly mind. Let there be no mistake! Unless one's heart is "wholly" given to Me THEN the seed of "rebellion" that remains shall "germinate" in the place of this "level ground" [plateau] they have come to and, as it is nurtured [through a continuing disobedience] it shall grow as a fast-growing weed and, thus, regardless of what "perfect service" they have carried out in My name in the past, they will "allow" themselves, in "some way", to be used by the Evil One against My "holy Remnant".

*       One of the great distinguishing characteristics of those who are faithful [to My Will] in this final hour will be that they will refuse to "plateau" [level off] and, thus, they will continue to pursue the fullness of My plan at all cost to themselves right until the end of the age. Truly I say to you, there is only ONE way - and that way is found in Christ, alone! Now is the time wherein I will show Myself strong on the behalf of those whose heart truly belongs to Me and, in the process, I shall expose all that is apart from Me in the midst of the congregations [1 Corinthians 3:10-15]. So carry on, My faithful and obedient ones - KNOWING [having a revelation of the spiritual reality] that your labor is NEVER in vain, in the Lord [1 Corinthians 15:58], and that surely you will have great reward for your love and faithfulness - both in this age and the ages to come. 

...."whatever is not from faith is sin"....  Romans 14: 23b NASB

...."in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love"....  Galatians 5: 6b NASB

...."[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] That if possible I may attain to the [spiritual and moral] resurrection [that lifts me] out from among the dead [even while in the body]. Not that I have now attained [this ideal], or have already been made perfect, but I press on to lay hold of (grasp) and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of me and made me His own. I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward"....  Philippians 3:10-14 The Amplified Translation

For much of the past fifteen years many in the church have succumbed to a "spirit of complacency" and, thus, their faith has become "lukewarm". Having started "on fire" for the highest purposes of the Lord they have reached certain "spiritual plateaus" and, once there, they have been quick to "set up camp" - clinging to their element of spiritual progress as if they had already "run the race" and had "crossed the finish line". Because of this, certain "religious spirits" have been "allowed" to remain [UP UNTIL THIS TIME] in the midst of certain "fellowships" - and most definitely in the church at large. One thing that the people of God must come to realize - and soon - is that ANY element of the "flesh" [leaning upon one's own understanding and strength] that is exercised on their part produces "ground" for Satan and his forces to fulfil their "schemes" to hinder the establishment of the True [Glorious] Church and, in the process, stop the children of God from entering into the "fullness" of their inheritance [Covenant] in Christ - and, ultimately the fullness of their true "Kingdom-position" and destiny. This is a most serious matter and one that the Holy Spirit is now bringing to the FRONT AND CENTER of our thinking. There is still time for vast multitudes to rectify this FAITH [faithlessness] problem in their lives and ministries, but they will have to drop [forsake] everything that is not in perfect accordance with the true plan of the Father - and do so immediately!

COMPROMISE WILL COST YOU EVERYTHING

Whoever continues to "hold to" [maintain] that which is not ordered of God will surely lose that which they "compromised" [in their disobedience and wilfulness] to keep. No stone will be left unturned and there will be no places to "hide" in this coming "rapid escalation" of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit - the Spirit of judgement and burning [Isaiah 4:4-6]. People resist moving radically into the life of "faith" because they have still "maintained" some form of self-serving agenda through either a craving for "self-glory" or they hold to a ground of fear [mind-set or stronghold] in their lives that causes them "unknowingly" [although they should know] to maintain a mistrust of the Father and His Word - and, thus, they seek to establish their own "security" [physically, emotionally or financially] apart from God. Satan and his forces have invested a great deal of time in keeping the vast majority of God's children away from the "fullness" of their precious inheritance [Covenant] in Christ over the centuries and, thus, those who have not already forsaken dependence upon their OWN means and devices must now [by the Grace of God] "rip themselves away from" their self-initiated, soulically-empowered "kingdom" - if they truly have a heart towards fulfilling the Will of the Father for their lives and ministries in this final hour. What one has "built", in and by the deceptive practices of the Evil One and his forces [regardless of how "good" or "spiritual" it may "appear"] will be exposed in this hour [1 Corinthians 3:10-15] in the midst of God's people - without exception. Therefore, let every child of God both enter into and remain in a place of true humility before the Father [total trust and dependence upon Him] for it is certain that it is ONLY through faith [revelation] that one will be found standing in the center of His Will in the glorious season that is even now beginning to overtake us.

...."Do not fear, O land, rejoice and be glad, for the LORD has done great things. Do not fear, beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness have turned green, for the tree has borne its fruit, the fig tree and the vine have yielded in full. So rejoice, O sons of Zion, and be glad in the LORD your God; For He has given you the early rain for your vindication. And He has poured down for you the rain, the early and latter rain as before. The threshing floors will be full of grain, and the vats will overflow with the new wine and oil. Then I will make up to you for the years That the swarming locust has eaten, The creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust".... Joel 2:21-25 NASB

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version