Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Every Day I Lend You Is A Gift by Chris Williams Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/11/2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

June 3, 2008 "Every Day I Lend You Is A Gift"

"The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." [Ps 118:22-24; NKJV]

Just another day? Every day I lend you is a gift. A day I have made so that my beautiful flowers may grow, be fed and blossom, saith the Lord God Amen. Today is such a day. I have stepped out upon my earth, my garden, saith the Lord. What do I see? I see snakes amongst my prized possessions, my earthly buds. I see poison has already been spread amongst them, and I see a mixture of weed and Mine, Amen.

I AM sorrowful and cry as Mine own beauty and glory has been spread upon the earth, and many of Mine have become wild flowers, saith He who is Creator over all, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Mine flowers who remain standing are faint from exhaustion and the brightness of the Son’s gaze. I have pruned them and watered them until they believe I, too, am no longer in control. I hear them cry and I cry also, saith He who is Lord.

Some have already suffered the fire of the coming fire baptism. Many are worn and frayed from what they perceive to be "over watering". They, themselves, have consumed so much water that the Word, some days, seems to float around them and reach no depth. They have witnessed the flowers: their friends and families standing next to them, wither and sink into the earth never to rise again. Have great hope because I see all these things and I know why this was and is, children.

The world also grows old. The world and all that it is, is dying, saith the Lord God; and I AM here with Mine alone. Each who stands, stands with Christ. I AM your strength. I AM your courage. I AM the I AM, saith the Lord.

The torrent of water comes from the latter day rain, and it comes through Me your Lord, your God Amen Amen and again Amen. Those who have sunk into the dust have already risen again in Christ and blossom for, and in, Me, saith He who is their Savior, AMEN.

Though the world is full of snakes, I have come to remove them; and I begin today in My own garden. I see your tears and now dry them, but your eyes must be on Me alone, saith Christ Amen.

I have gathered, and continue to gather, all those within My garden into "one" who is eternal. They are placed as the center piece of My banquet table: the table already set for the Wedding Feast. Those of you who remain are My own warriors, and soon, very soon, each will join Me as one with them. You are not alone. I AM always with you, here inside always. I never fail to stand around you, protecting you along with your sisters and brothers, Amen, saith Christ Jesus: I AM here, Amen. As satan once went to and fro on earth <Job 1:7>, I continue to so that all see and hear.

Allow Me to encourage others through you. Encourage your brothers and sisters, and continue to stand knowing that I stand beside you, over you, within you, and all around you. I AM in all who wear My name, Amen. My name is love, and I AM love: all love for you this day and throughout eternity, Amen Amen and again Amen.

“Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name and email address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ”

View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Michele Hay

Posted: 09/11/2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

[My name is love.]

thank you Christine

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/01/2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

This is beautiful. Thank you Lord and thank you sis for posting this.

God is good.

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version