Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "AN OLD DECAYING BODY " & "MAKE A SIGN FOR ME, YOUR LORD" (Vision and Teachings) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/12/2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

December 15, 1997; “An Old Decaying Body” & “Make A SIGN For Me, Your Lord” (Vision and Teaching)

As I sat down to write today, God showed me the following in His vision: I saw an old woman sitting in a wheel chair, and though she hadn’t any face I knew it was my own physical mother.  This woman was much older than my own mother and she was physically decaying (almost dead).  My own mother, though ill and in a wheel chair at present, is not almost dead or decaying.   However, I recognized this woman’s body as my mother’s.

God told me to look at her, and asked what I saw.  I told Him, “I see the woman’s flesh is gray white and cracked open from old age: immense old age.  First I saw her as the old woman; then I saw her as a strong, healthy younger woman.  I then saw her get older again.  As I pictured the older woman for the second time, God said to me, “older than that”, and we went back to when she was born.  God said again, “older than that”, and we went back into spiritual eternity: no time.  I saw that the old woman, no longer my mother, is as God.  She is from the beginning.

As I looked at the old skin again, I saw the dead diseased skin separate; and out of the empty cracks in the skin, red sores erupted all over her body much as volcanoes would.  Around each red extruding sore, in the awful gray flesh, was a white spot.  I noticed, what appeared to be, blood barely coming up out of the red sores.  From the center of the barely flowing blood came a renewed “flesh looking” substance.  This substance is/was healthy and alive looking, and began to REPLACE the old flesh.  God told me that the substance is/was not flesh, but rather, NEW LIFE replacing the old.

He told me to look at the woman’s face.  It was my mother’s face as a young woman.  God said to look into her eyes.  As I looked at her eyes I noticed how young, alive, and healthy she looked all over her body.  As I focused on her eyes, God asked, “Do you see that she was/is in My Love’, and restored from what the world had taught her, done to her?”  He asked if I saw the love in her eyes.  I did notice, and her eyes were full of His Love.  I knew that it is/was His Love in her that had healed her, and this love had renewed her, making her young again.  Several times God took me through the same imagery: from the “old decaying” woman to the new reborn, restored in His love, woman.  

Then God told me that when I was praying and crying in the Spirit for, what I thought was, my physical mother, I had been actually praying and crying in the Spirit for the new life and restoration of His church.  The physical body of the church is/was dead, but as the new life (Holy Spirit) oozed OUT through the blood from within the dying woman/church, so the Holy Spirit has begun to renew the physical Body of Jesus Christ’s “woman” <Col 1:18; Eph 5:23>.

In order to be a Bride she must be prepared, and put in her NEW GARMENT.  New wine belongs in a new bottle/skin:  “And Jesus said to them, "Can the wedding guests mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them? The days will come, when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast. And no one puts a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch tears away from the garment, and a worse tear is made. Neither is new wine put into old wineskins; if it is, the skins burst, and the wine is spilled, and the skins are destroyed; BUT NEW WINE IS PUT INTO FRESH WINESKINS, AND SO BOTH ARE PRESERVED."  (Matt 9:15-17; RSV).

The Holy Spirit is erupting outwards, from the interior of each member in Christ’s Body.  As she exposes herself, Her healing, God’s healing flows over the old, making Her Body not only new and alive, but also completely restored and healed.  Always spiritually healed, in all ways, she (the Holy Spirit) is now preparing the body as she oozes out in the blood of Jesus Christ.

I was told by God that the blood of His Communion needs to flow in greater amount; and obviously, the amount of the flow directly affects the result of the renewing and healing in the Body, His physical Church (the Spiritual Church is well).  God told me that Love has produced the healing and renewal, and that Love is the result of the Holiness in the hearts of the members/the Body.  The Heart of all Love is the Holy Spirit in us.

As this vision ended, God said to me, “Now look over here”.  I was placed in the Spirit again.  As I looked I saw a doorway from my kitchen to my family room, and it appeared as if nothing was behind it.  As I looked again at the floor that led into the kitchen it was as if the doorway led nowhere.  God then told me to look at the floor directly in front of the kitchen doorway.  On the floor was a huge clock.  God asked me what time it was.  I told Him it was two o’clock.  He said it is almost time for midday prayer.

[If anyone has God given insight as to why God would say “it is almost time for midday prayer” (which is, I thought, typically at noon) when I saw it was already 2PM on the clock, please post or send an email to me with this explanation.  Thank you so much for the help.]

He asked, “Is there a second hand?”  I said, “yes, and it is at three minutes to 2:00 in the afternoon.  (Actually, God stated it was a “second hand”, and I should have answered that, “it is three seconds to 2:00 in the afternoon.)

God said for me to look into a smaller clock, within the large clock, at the bottom of the round large clock.  He asked me what the date was.  I said it was January 3rd, 1997.  Then I said it was January 3rd, and I wasn’t sure what year it was; but I thought I was sure that there was a seven in the year.  Then I was sure the year was 2001.  I thought it was January 3rd, 2001, and then I wasn’t sure about the date again.  Maybe it was January 13th, 1997.  Obviously, I was having trouble seeing this date, and God told me to look away and then quickly look back again at the date.  I did this several times before I settled with January 3, 1997.  

God told me to read and re-publish a message He spoke to me on January 3rd, 1997 also. [See below December 16, 1997, “An Old Decaying Body (Part 2) , below].  

December 16, 1997; “An Old Decaying Body (Part 2)
Why, in yesterday’s message, did God choose to show me the old decaying woman (body), as my own physical mother?  For sometime now God has been teaching us about His Body, and it’s members (of which we are all one).  He has also been teaching us (me even more intensely) about prayer (how to pray effectively).  God showed me the old decaying body, the physical church, in the imagery of my mother for the same reason the following occurred, and was said:

[Matt 12:46-50] “While He was still talking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers stood outside, seeking to speak with Him.  Then one said to Him, ‘Look, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak with You.’ But He answered and said to the one who told Him, ‘Who is My mother and who are My brothers?’  And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, ‘Here are My mother and My brothers!  For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is MY BROTHER AND SISTER AND MOTHER.’" (NKJ) [(also Mark 3:31-35]

God’s imagery taught me, and hopefully you, the sincerity of God’s heart in the above statement.  The fact that I know and love my mother, does not make her any more important to God than His other children who are suffering.  We are interconnected within His Body:

[1 Cor 12:6-7]  And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all. NKJV

[Eph 1:22-23]  And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him {Christ} to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. NKJV

[1 Cor 12:20-26]  But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.  And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you." No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, that there should be no schism {division} in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.  NKJV

Yesterday, our Lord told me to pray fervently for the members in His Body to be healed in spirit, soul and body; and, as His Body heals so will my mom because she is a member in Him.  He said her healing is/will be a direct reflection on how I pray for the other members: the Body as a whole.  As the Body is perfect(ed) she will be also, along with all other members.

God is telling me/us that He sees each member in His Body as my mother, His mother, your mother, brother, sister...  Each member is somebody’s loved one (family, friend).  He is the HEAD of this Body of members, His one church, which is composed of “someone’s” loved ones; but all are loved equally by Him.

In order to take on the “higher ways” of God, it is necessary to have His Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding regarding all things, including “His” LOVE <Gen 1:26; Isa 55:9>.  To be as He is, we must understand His way of Loving (the way He loves).  His first concern is for His total Body.  What is right for the Body, is right and good for each member in His Body.

If one of your own limbs (members) became diseased and is/was in danger of dying, thus being removed, it would not affect just the members this particular limb was “ATTACHED” to; but it would affect your whole body.  His Body is the same.  He/We can not separate the members in His Body.  When one of His members is in pain we are all suffering and thus in a state of imperfection.

The imagery of my own mother in this condition, though upsetting at the time, is a gift from God.  It allows me/us to see Christ’s Body from His perspective.  I now understand that His Love is towards His full Body, AND each member.

Do I love my mother less?  Never!  Now, my heart has opened up to loving all as I love my mother, and more.  He has given us His Love which is unlimited.  Unlike the love of mankind, it is neither selfish or self indulgent.  His love, in us, knows no prejudice or partiality, but is equally shared.  His love, in us, understands that each heart must be filled, and the whole Body must be covered in Love.  His Love IS HIS BLOOD (Communion), which flows through ALL MEMBERS equally.  We receive all things as a/His Body!

Begin to pray for the Healing of each member in the Body of Jesus Christ: in their spirit, soul and body; and begin to see the power of God materialize.  He has often said to me, “My Power” is locked within My Love, where it can not be abused.  Within My Love, in you, My power remains safe from satan and all who would use this power wrongfully.  Satan is without love.  He no longer has access to Me, who is Love.”

“Make A VOW, SIGN For me, Your Lord” (January 3, 1997)
Be still little ones in order that I, your Lord, may prepare you for the coming days.  Build your fortress now, and not in the middle of the dark days. When the storm arrives, Mine will be protected in My safety, which is built TODAY and each day during this time, saith the Lord, Amen Amen and again Amen.

As these days continue, the Reality of who I AM, My nature, is displayed more strongly than ever before upon the earth.  Those who thought they knew Me, now know My strength in greater measure, saith the Lord Amen Amen Amen.

Say with Me, this day, your vow: a vow of obedience to My Word (and nature - one in the same).  Say, “I will to function in Love, Amen”.  Say it now with Me, in a clear loud voice, so that all present, both in the physical and the spiritual realm, hear you clearly and loudly, Amen.  Make a “sign” for Me, your Lord: a proclamation of dedication so that all know which is the force and nature (who is your God) you belong {to}, Amen Amen and again Amen. 

I have made/AM My commitment to you, saith the Lord God.  Who knows better than I where and with whom you stand, saith the Lord?  I know, but do you?  Vow: make a vow, now, of obedience to My Will in you; and commit to My LIFE forever: Eternity.  Say it today, Amen.  Swear allegiance to Me, to Mine; and most, above all, (1)to My Will that all be saved, Amen Amen and again Amen, your Lord Jesus Christ.  I have come for one reason: to save the many/multi nations in mankind, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(1) “to My Will that all be saved... I have come for one reason: to save the many/multi-nations in mankind:  God said to Abraham, concerning the coming of Jesus Christ:

[John 12:47-49And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I DID NOT COME TO JUDGE THE WORLD BUT TO SAVE THE WORLD. He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him — THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN WILL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY. NKJV 

[Gen 12:3] And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall ALL FAMILIES OF THE EARTH BE BLESSED {with Salvation and new Spiritual eternal life}. (KJV)

[Gen 18:18] Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH SHALL BE BLESSED IN HIM? (KJV)

[Gen 22:18] AND IN THY SEED SHALL ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH BE BLESSED; because thou hast obeyed my voice. (KJV)

[Gen 26:4] I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and THROUGH YOUR OFFSPRING ALL NATIONS ON EARTH WILL BE BLESSED (NIV)

[Gen 28:14] And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed SHALL ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH BE BLESSED. (KJV)

[Gal 3:16] Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. HE DOES NOT SAY, "AND TO SEEDS," AS {referring} TO MANY, BUT {rather} TO ONE, "AND TO YOUR SEED," THAT IS, CHRIST. (NAS)

“Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name and email address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ”

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/01/2013 at 1:39pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/01/2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

I pledge allegiance to the Lamb, my King, my Saviour and to all that are His!

I will to function in love!

Amen, Amen and Amen!

In Christ's love for all

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 02/01/2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Sher and all, someone read this today! and sent me an email to discuss the time that the clock refers to. It is very interesting; and I am posting this information here though I understand this was originally posted a couple of years ago.  I found it amazing this morning when I re-read this - that this is exactly what God is doing, and has done, through His people within the last few years. I would post the persons comments, but she emailed me and didn't really say that I could post them.  I pray that she will share what God showed her concerning the time.  I found it very interesting as I know everyone will.  In Christ's Love, Chris Williams PS please pay attention to what God said about our hearts, and the fact that though it was posted on Openheaven in 2010, it was originally written by God through me in 1997. 
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Drema Hearn

Posted: 02/01/2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged Quote Drema Hearn

Hello Chris and all...
I am the someone Chris was referring to..and the
following is what I shared in the email:

"I read your post "Old Decaying Body" ...it speaks
through layers and the continuity of His Love."

I went to   en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cononical_hours&nb sp;  to
find out what afternoon prayers might mean...As you
scroll down you will come to a list of prayer times.....

Holy Spirit may have been referring to 3PM...which is the
time of Christ's crucifixion.

What I didn't share with Chris, in the email, was that I
wept when I read it..I know that I was feeling and
receiving a clearer picture of His deep, never faltering
or failing love..(I also began to see my own Mother as He
saw her.)
Before we were, He was,and we were with Him..and all
through the generations the continuity has been there. He
has always kept us with Him.
"All life flows through Him..returns to Him..and He
breaths new Life. This picture of His Love and presence
stirs my spirit. His death released the truth of His
Abiding Presence.
I don't know what the "Midday" prayers were comprised of
back when...but I am thinking in this moment it must
surely be about: "Singing High Praise to Father, Son and
Holy Spirit.. The Alpha and Omega..The Beginning and the
End..The First and The Last.
Blessings in Jesus Name,
Drema Hearn
View Drema Hearn's Profile Search for other posts by Drema Hearn
Chris Williams

Posted: 02/01/2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Thank you so much Drema!  I appreciate your comments so much. This Love Letter has a special place within my heart and I can not wait to see my mom's new body within His.  We are all one and He is all in all.  In love and thanks to you Drema for praising God so fully and so beautifully, Amen Amen and again Amen.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version