Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Great Door of Light - By Susan O’Marra Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/19/2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

SUSAN O'MARRA
www.intheimageofhisglory.com

The Great Door Of Light

September 19, 2010

On 9-18-10, the Lord showed Susan a vision several times in the same day.

Wherever I went I saw a Great Door of Light in Heaven that was opened up over the City of Rochester, and it was in the shape of the Cross. Great brilliant light was pouring through the Cross shaped door downward towards the inhabitants of the City below. The Light that poured through the door was so brilliant, but you could see into it perfectly and it had substance to the Light. As the Light poured downwards it would shine on the inhabitants below and it began to slowly penetrate them over time. As I watched, the Light worked its way through layers that were caked on the people. I don’t know how long this process took, but in the vision, it was not long. The people who were being changed were not aware of the layers that covered them as they had been that way for a long time.

As the Light penetrated, it was eroding the layers and the layers began to crumble here and there. Pieces fell off of them and the people began to notice that something was happening to them. The People began to look around, and then some looked up and saw the great open door that was pouring down Light through the Cross. The People then began to cry out, and call upon the Lord. When this happened the Light increased in its intensity and it went right down to the core of the People and the final layers cracked open and fell off of them  to the ground. The people then began to shout, and some began to run in joy, and some fell down and were in shock, and some just stared. Multitudes of People heard what was going on and they poured into the streets to see what was happening. Soon, many more were also now crying out to God for the Light from the Cross to set them free too. A few ran from the Cross shaped door opened in the heavens above and would not come out.

The Door of Light then began to change colors as the whole City began to call upon God. The Lights flashed fiercely and danced in the door and then it fell like a Raging River downwards and flowed all over the City and the People were carried upwards upon it. A great rejoicing began to be heard as the inhabitants swam in the River of Blazing Colorful Light. They laughed and some hugged, and some even stood up in the River of Light. Then as I watched, the River of Light then began to enter into each inhabitant that wanted it, and it filled them all. They then began to shine with the same Light that was in the Door above the City. The People were now the Brilliant Lights, and they began to run all over the Region shining with the Light of the Lord. The Door remained open over the City.  - The visions ended.

The Lord said that the Great Door of Light that was in the shape of the Cross was a picture of the Grace and Life of the Lord that would be given to Cities that would become Places of Great Salvation. Many Cities had been chosen, but it was up to each City to apprehend it and to become it. It is now time to look up, for the Light of the Grace of the Lord has come and He is setting His People free and nothing shall hinder His People anymore. He is the Salvation of His People. All who will put their trust in Him and who will call upon Him, and who will believe, will be set free. He is visiting whole Cities and Regions now. The Healings and Salvations and Transformations have begun. It is time to rise up for His Flood of Truth and Life will not stop for those who seek it and who will live in it.

Scriptures the Lord later then gave to me for this vision:

2 Samuel 22:51 Great salvation he brings to his king, and shows steadfast love to his anointed, to David and his offspring forever."

Hebrews 2:2 For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution, 3 how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard, 4 while God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

2 Chronicles 6:41 Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.

Psalms 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Psalms 69:29 But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.

Psalms 74:12 For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.

Psalms 98:3 He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Isaiah 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Isaiah 26:1 In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.

Isaiah 52:10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Luke 3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Acts 13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

1 Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 09/19/2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Susan O'Marra wrote:
All who will put their trust in Him and who will call upon Him, and who will believe, will be set free. He is visiting whole Cities and Regions now. The Healings and Salvations and Transformations have begun. It is time to rise up for His Flood of Truth and Life will not stop for those who seek it and who will live in it.

Hallelujah - Glory to the King!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/19/2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hallelujah-Glory to the King! I'm in agreement with you, Stacey, and Susan's writing. Have asked my city to be one of the 'cities of refuge' God has promised to provide the Body of Christ with in the days we are now in! I have been praying & prophecying HIS heart knowing HE hears & is answering. Yes, indeed HE is answering with "Healings" and "Salvations" and "Transformations"! Bless the Name of JESUS!

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 09/19/2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Go Gayle - Go God!!!!

Gayle Getz wrote:
I have been praying & prophecying HIS heart knowing HE hears & is answering.

WOW.  There is lots being downloaded right now. 

A couple of days ago I was in the backyard in the morning looking at the northwestern sky.  The clouds were very sparse and unusual - very thin with only a few shapes in the sky.  There was a large eliptic circle of thin clouds with two parallel lines running from the bottom of the circle toward the earth and I thought it looked sort of like a large key but then heard no - "open heaven".  Then it changed to where the open heaven was still there but instead of two parallel lines running from beneath it, the one on the right formed a figure that looked like a giant stick person who had both their arms raised up in the air - one arm was inside the open heaven and the feet were raised like it was dancing or jumping in the air.  Victory.

Then to the southwest of that there was nothing at all in the sky but a very thin precise looking sword.  It wasn't a residual contrail either - just some very thin clouds taking in the shape of a sword.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/01/2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

This is lovely!
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/01/2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

(((HEAVEN IS OPEN))),,,THE GLORY OF GOD IS COVERING/SATURATING THE EARTH AS THE WATER COVERS THE SEA...FATHER GOD IS SHOWING UP AND OUT OF HIS PURE HOLY VESSELS ALL OVER THE EARTH!!!...THESE VESSELS ARE PRECIOUS BROTHERS AND SISTERS NOT SEEN (VERY MUCH) IN THE NATURAL...STILL DISCERNMET IS HEADED UP BY LIVING WORD OF GOD,"THEY WILL KNOW ONE ANOTHER BY THEIR LOVE."  LOVE YOU ALL,,,prayin', praisin', givin' thanks, rejoicin' & dancin' \o/\o/\o/  GLORY BE TO THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version