Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: China Pushes The World Into The Deep - Vision & Prophecy (1997) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/14/2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

China Pushes The World Into The DEEP (With Minimal Interpretation]
(Originally Written August 11, 1997)

[I tried to post this Vision/Prophecy on openheaven.com about a month ago, but the Moderator said it was too long.  I agree with the Moderator - it was too long for posting here.  I was asked if it could be summarized, which is something God does not allow me to do. I will be happy to send the full Vision/Prophecy with the complete Interpretation to you if you email me at chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com]

[NOTE: The UPDATES on this vision are so extensive, that I have published the vision as it was first written in 1997, and then re-published it, below that, with the interpretation and updates as of the year 2007-2010. THIS IS NOT INCLUDED AT openheaven.com, FOR THE REASON GIVEN ABOVE, BUT IS AVAILABLE IF YOU EMAIL ME FOR THE INTERPRETATION.

This vision is very obviously manifesting in the year 2010.

4/20/2007: This vision and prophecy was written in 1997, 10 years ago. When God originally wrote it through me China was not a world force.  In fact, this is the only vision and prophecy that I ever questioned God about before publishing it on our website.  I did this because I could not, at that time, see this prophecy ever manifesting.  Today, in 2007, we see God’s Word in this prophecy and vision manifesting.  Christ is the Word!   

I re-read it today and noticed, for the first time, that at the beginning of the vision "God our Father" speaks to me while showing Jesus in the vision. Jesus becomes the speaker and giver of the vision only after He places the "deer/lamb" in His bosom. Please see below for more details regarding the “deer/fawn” and lamb. Then, as the Chinese enter the vision, both Jesus and God our Father speak/show the vision to me. Watch for the change in the identity of the speaker(s).

4/30/2007: I never really understood why God placed these seemingly three different visions together. Today, April 30, 2007, God told me. They occur within the same {earth} time {most likely during the final seven- ten years}.  Satan will do everything possible to stop God's Word and voice through God's Holy Spirit, at the same time we see China grow and become a threat to the world; eventually "pushing it into the deep".  As the “deer”/”lamb” is lifted into Christ’s own bosom, by the Slain Lamb, Christ, we witness the “raising” of His remnant, offspring, or physical church, at the same time, or about the same time, the balance of this vision occurs. (Please see below)]

10/14/2010: It is important to note that it is not the Chinese people that push the world into the deep; but rather, the part of China that belongs to the world and not God: the physical worldly nation, government, economy etc.

[God speaks: "What do you see"]

I see Jesus Christ sitting by a large boulder rock. His hands are palm side down, spread out on top of the rock. The vision closes in on Jesus' hands on top of the rock. This image is huge and fills all my vision screen.

[Now what do you see?"]

I see a small white bird in the right hand corner of my vision screen. The bird is in the sky above Jesus, but is descending towards Him. I see the bird getting bigger and bigger, and it lands on the rock (on it's feet) with it's wings spread out.

[What do you see?"]

I see a huge volcano of water erupt from out of the top of the rock. I no longer see Jesus, or His hands on the rock. The light/white colored bird sits on top of the erupting volcano of water. He sits on the white foamy part of the water, high in the air. He still has his wings spread and I'm not sure if he is on his feet or on his belly.

[What do you see?"]

I see a black bird in the left hand of the vision screen. He is in the sky and under the erupting water. He is flying towards the water, and grows bigger as he approaches the middle of the shooting water. He aims both claws at the trunk (long narrow part of the water shooting into the air) of the erupting water, as if he intends to grab the water and (with his claws) break the water off. He, and the rest of the vision, freeze.

[What do you see?"]

I see the Nile river flowing. It is clear as glass. I see the reflection of trees, and boat docks etc, but never see the real boats and trees along the river banks.

[What do you see now?"]

The Nile water is starting to dry up and disappear.  I have a very good aerial view of the river, and see it drying.

[Now what do you see?"]

I see all the animals from Noah's ark coming out of the trees etc. towards the river to drink, but the river is dry. I see a huge wave of water, bigger than the river itself, coming towards them from the left of the vision screen; they begin to run. I know this is a flood, a huge flood. The water forces the animals to run towards a falls, or a dam, further down the river. As they run the water catches them, and the animals are picked up by the water and forced to ride it (where the water takes them). At this point, I also see human beings. However, my focus is drawn to an animal that looks like a fawn. I am concerned about the deer.

The animals and humans are washed over the edge of the falls, as the area under the falls continues to fill with water (as the falls empties into the area below). The water completely fills the area below, until there is an even single river flowing on top. It now appears as though there had never been a drop in the water level due to the water falls. I see the deer, and that is all the life I see. All other bodies are gone.

I see that the deer is dead, and then is alive. I am confused about this, and am not sure how many times I see it alive and then dead. I see the Lord Jesus' hand (huge in respects to the deer) pick up the fawn/deer in the palm of His hand and bring it to His chest. The whole sky is filled with just Jesus' chest and hand/arm. I do not see His face or the rest of His body. He brings the "innocent" little deer/{in the interpretation: deer/lamb} to His chest and places him next to His skin {flesh}, inside His clothing. I realize that my eyes are wet, and I have shed a few tears. I am very relieved that Jesus has spared the deer/
{in the interpretation: deer/lamb}, and has taken him to His bosom.

[Jesus asks me, "what do you see?]

I realize that Jesus is helping me recover from the upset I feel over the loss of life I have just seen, and is diverting my attention to something else. I look into the very far distance, and I see a city. It is gold in color, and all the buildings are one story, made of sand, with orange (tile?) roofs. The city shines, and in my mind I try to determine that it is New Jerusalem, or a city of God. God does not allow me to make this judgment and my mind gives up this thought. I see Egyptian dressed people in the city. I only see men.

[What do you see?"]

I see an Egyptian (canoe looking) boat coming down the river towards me. I see a man dressed in Egyptian clothes; and because of this, I assume he is Egyptian. At the front of the boat, I see a man on his knees, bent forward. He is dressed in a modern day shirt and pants/slacks. His head is almost touching the bottom of the boat. He is bound and tied at both his hands and feet. The Egyptian man rows the boat toward the part of the river that had filled in with water (in the previous part of the vision) . This is the deep part of the river that had once been dry and at the bottom of the falls. I am amazed that the boat has come this distance because the city was originally so far away.

I see that the man on his knees is gray in color and has sunken eyes. He has been beaten and is almost dead. He has given up all hope that his life may be saved. The Egyptian calmly rows to the deepest part of the river (where the bottom of the falls had been at one time), and gently pushes the man, head first, into the water. The man slides in and falls deeper and deeper, but he never reaches the bottom. I realize that there is no bottom and wonder if I am looking at hell. I think to myself, "no it could not be hell because hell is fire".

[God says to look at the face of the man rowing the boat, and asks, "What do you see?"]

I see an Oriental man. I understand in my spirit, after studying his features for a while, that he is Chinese. He stands in the Egyptian boat, but he is Chinese.

[God asks me, "what do you see now?]

I see the boat turn into a huge, gray (modern day) military ship. Then I see many, many, huge gray military ships.

[Jesus asks me to look at the front of the boat.]

I see (I think) the numbers 459.

[Jesus asks me to look again]

I see the numbers 237.

[Jesus asks me to look again, and then because I am having trouble seeing these numbers He tells me that the boats are each individually numbered; and that there are thousands of boats. I understand that I am having trouble reading the numbers on the boats because I am looking at numerous boats at one time. Then God asks me what happened at the beginning of the vision. I say, I'm not sure, so He begins to remind me. He says, "What happened when Jesus removed His hands from the rock, the large boulder?"]

I say, "I do not remember seeing Him remove His hands from the rock.” God then shows me the water shooting up from the top of the rock.  He then walks me through the vision again, giving me the interpretation as we go.

For  a copy of the above Vision, "
China Pushes The World Into The DEEP (Vision)" WITH FULL INTERPRETATION
please email me at chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com   I will be happy to send it to you.  The FULL Vision/Prophecy, above, with the FULL Interpretation is 15 pages.

“Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name and email address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ”

View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version