VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: a prophet Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Vicki Camp

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/27/2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged Quote Vicki Camp

a prophet

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not LOVE, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal." - I Cor. 13:1

(republish/revisiting)
As I was communing with Lord, I was shown in a vision a person seated and alone, and this person appeared as if almost a bronze statue to me, but this person was definitely moving, breathing, and alive, living. In many ways this person looked like that statue of 'The Thinker' if you have seen that, however this person I saw had both hands to the sides of their head, elbows on knees, as if in stress with some anguish, and deep contemplations. I saw tears falling from beneath their cupped bent face.

And the Lord spoke to me saying,

'This is my prophet who is tried in My intimate Fire and thus burnished in appearance...inside and outside. My prophet is proven of My Love.
... Look again, daughter'

I did so. I watched and saw this lone person, this prophet, arise to their feet throwing their arms out straight to each side, palms up, lifting their face fully heavenward. What a face! I will not even try to describe, but as I watched all this I also saw the light dance upon different areas of the burnished bronze appearance of this prophet, as this bronze person stood and raised their arms -- and I could see some of the prophets bones exposed intermittently, in these high-points of light as the prophet moved. I saw then, these bones were white-hot with heat, as had been Jeremiahs. - end of vision.

Jeremiah, "Then I said, "I will not make mention of Him, Nor speak anymore in His name." But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not." - Jer. 20:9

This is what I've understood as I've asked The Lord to open more to me of this brief, yet very 'impression-ed into me' vision.....
SOMETIMES this is the way of The Word in a prophet (not always nor every time, but sometimes)

When a prophet receives a Word to give the people, what most of us may not know of (unless you are a prophet, that is ), is that the prophet often has suffered with weeping much, mixed with glory filled exhilaration's, in wrestling, in wakefulness, in joy, in interceding, during sleep, anguish, dull moments of tension, all wrapped in great Love of God, HIS' Voice to prophet friend plus the more, much more. For the Word from The Lord comes to, and then later through the servant prophet with a fiery burnished hot personal price.

This is "Love" (I Cor. 13:1) expressed in passion; Extreme burned Love for God first and foremost in the prophet and as expressed by the prophet to HIS' Lord and God, and then following this, The Word is shed abroad in love for the brethren saints, and then too in love spoken to the world and the lost.

Even though you or I may not see the preceding God' 'process in the prophet' as the Word is forming unto birth; The prophet -- the people wept over, and the cries to The Lord by the prophet being implored, for HIS' Justice with Mercy, the prophetic Word being worked into the prophet thoroughly and hotly by God beforehand, this is so.

We may be privileged to hear and receive the finished Word, or a portion of it ....... Word from our Lord, when shared through HIS' prophet messenger.

These God "working's" of great pain, anguish with exultation's interspersed in the servant-prophet-messenger, are hidden from most people's view - for he/she (prophet) will not speak much concerning that part - - Later, no one is listening to the prophet on personal levels much in the aftermath of delivering God's message, because the people are occupied with the prophecy, 'Word of God' received .... and thus it is, and rightly so.

The true prophetic Word of God through our Lord's servant prophets, whether joy-filled or the heavy and hard to take, and/or both,,,,,,,,,, will be sure......as it comes through the burnished servant minister, the prophet, at great personal cost ........ and will plant piercingly into the hearts of men and women of good soil.

Having shared this vision and the further, I want to emphasize, that the prophet will NOT be alone from other saints in his or her life, anymore than any of us are to be separate from one another in Christ' Body today. For how can Christ Body not function together?? Simple truth, - Eph. 4:16. But, the receiving and working out of the Word; God to prophet, is most lonely of human influence. -- even as this bronzed-like shining person I was shown in vision was seated alone. One on one, God' Word and message to prophet, and thus it is, and again, most rightly so.

Dear reader, if you meet and hear 'a prophet', do listen and weigh, also considering the 'prophet' with some understanding; understanding some of the fire of Christ Jesus which this one, the prophet, holds in their very heart and bones at some great personal cost's. -- of our LORD's Love and doing's.

Our Lord dearly Loves His servant messengers (see as reference: the whole bible :-).

Jesus speaks,
"He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward. And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward." - Mt. 10:41

Edited by Vicki Camp on 10/27/2010 at 1:51pm

~ Vicki C

WtV - Habakkuk 2:2,3
http://writethevision.org/
View Vicki Camp's Profile Search for other posts by Vicki Camp Visit Vicki Camp's Homepage
Brenda Teal

Posted: 10/28/2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Many thanks Vicky

DAVID MACDONALD

Posted: 10/28/2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged Quote DAVID MACDONALD

Cheers for that one Vicki. There are several points that you made which struck a chord in my heart as Im sure it will have done in the hearts of those who have been through the fire. Bless you sister.

Gene Redlin

Posted: 10/28/2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged Quote Gene Redlin

Well said
View Gene Redlin's Profile Search for other posts by Gene Redlin Visit Gene Redlin's Homepage
Michele Hay

Posted: 10/29/2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

amen!

Vicki Camp

Posted: 10/30/2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged Quote Vicki Camp

Thank you folks for responding - it is always helpful and encouraging to know that something shared online speaks to others, as well as to ourselves.
We/(me too) do not always hear-back, and that non-response too, can be a lesson in faith : ). Yet, it is really good to get feedback once in awhile, our Lord knows this too  ...
Bless you in your walk In Christ Jesus our Lord!

~ Vicki C

WtV - Habakkuk 2:2,3
http://writethevision.org/
View Vicki Camp's Profile Search for other posts by Vicki Camp Visit Vicki Camp's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version