Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/04/2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com

No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper

The Lord showed me an allegory of the enemy trying to place land mines into the paths of Christians to try to bring destruction to their lives and ministries.

The Lord says that as you follow My leading and obey My still small voice I will show you the hidden agendas of the enemy. I will teach you how to walk through the valleys, tread through the ditches as well as walk in the high places. I will cancel the plans of the enemy
as he tries to plant land mines and place stumbling blocks to try to trip you up. I have given you the ability to overcome every obstacle that comes your way. I will teach your hands to war and your fingers for battle.

I will show you how to adjust in hard times because I have created you to be more than a conqueror and to rise above difficult circumstances. I will teach you how to quench the fiery darts and extinguish the flames of the evil one with the armor that I have given you.
I will reveal the hidden grenades and disassemble the traps that the enemy has placed in front of you. I will teach you how to bring destruction to his camp and thwart his plans as you see his schemes disintegrate before your very eyes.No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper. Do not fear the tactics of the enemy because his plans and purposes will come to naught and his strategies will fail as you trust your life in My hands. You have the authority to destroy his arsenal and abolish his total agenda as I reveal his secret weapons to you.In the same way that I have created the deer's feet to be able to adjust to any terrain I have made you to adjust to any circumstances that you are confronted with. Tune your ears to My word and your eyes to My ways and you will see the victory in your life and your ministry says the Lord.

2 Samuel 22: 30 - 40
For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. "For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God? God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets
me on my high places. He teaches my hands to make war, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. "You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your gentleness has made me great. You enlarged my path under me; So my feet did not slip. "I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them; Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. And
 I have destroyed them and wounded them, So that they could not rise; They have fallen under my feet. For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued
under me those who rose against me.

Psalms 144:1
Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the Lord.

http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jspm=1103768220681&a=1103872105839&ea=anointedet@aol.com

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I went through this last week.  The enemy stirred up person after person against me, starting about last Wednesday.  After the sixth or seventh time, I noticed a pattern.  Every single one was a brother or sister in the Lord, too.  It all came to a head Saturday / Sunday.  The "big" thing that the enemy was counting on to knock me down ended up being a dud thankfully.  It definitely seemed like I was walking through a minefield at the time.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/04/2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

{{{{{{Hey Jeffrey}}}}}}

I know what you are talking about. I'm sure that you are also aware that as long as we are walking with Jesus there will be minefields along the way. By the way this is the definition of a land mine:
An explosive charge concealed just under the surface of the ground or of a roadway, designed to be detonated by pressure, proximity of a vehicle or person, etc.

Wow! We have to be careful not to submit to the pressure that the enemy puts on us. That is when the explosives are released. That is his job to plant them and our job is to avoid them.

Big Blessings to you!!! 

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Bill Evans

Posted: 11/05/2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Good word Elaine God Bless You

Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/05/2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Have triumphed through a series of attacks in the last 2 weeks myself,,,received miracles in the middle though, before I came out!  YEAH GOD!!! It was miraculous to come out, but enemy couldn't stick around to glee at me, cause he was sorely disappointed in me,,,I would not let go of the Living Word of God & agree with his wimpy stuff! In one instance he stole $3000 plus from me,,,not a problem, as I claimed, "you are the thief, devil, & you've been caught. Get to paying me back 7 times greater what you stole here, in the MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS." One of the attacks was aimed at my health... Had received healing of a back injury several years ago,,,had not experienced any pain or discomfort since the day I was healed.  Well, ol'sloughfoot thought I'd forgotten my healing & actually tried to get me to receive pain & discomfort. As I  was resting & claiming my deliverance from this attack my son calls me & asks me to go to lunch with him. I literally jumped up, got ready(fastest I'd ever dressed in my life-lol) & when he arrived to pick me up I gingerly climbed into his 4-wheel pickup.  He was surprised and/but thankful for my VICTORY! Me too-THANK YOU, JESUS, YOU CARRIED ALL MY SICKNESSES & ALL MY DISEASES(all malfunction & disorder too),,,HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST OUR KING!!! Jesus totlly defeated the devil, triumphed over him, paralyzed him, made a public spectacle of him-time for us to do the same!!!

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/05/2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Greetings Bill and Gayle!!

Big Blessings back to you Bill!
Gayle - I was just watching Church of His Presence and they had Delia Knox on there. She was paralyzed and in the wheelchair for 22 years! What a miracle! This is just the beginning of what we are going to see. I know that lady will have a miracle ministry! 

Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/06/2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hi Elaine! TY for this post,,,reading & reading it,,,One of my favorite scriptures comes out of II Sam. 22...It comes bubbling up from my spirit (((in power))) when the enemy first starts to move..."Oh Lord, You keep my lamp burning! My God turns my darkness into Light! With Your help I can advance against a troop; with My God I can scale a wall." YEAH GOD!!! It has been coming up a bunch here lately & I give GOD ALL glory, honor & praise for the victories!!! TY JESUS!!!  \o/

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/06/2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Gayle

Isn't that an awesome scripture? I just read it in the Amplified Bible. Wow! LOL. Read it in the Amplified
I should post that on The Voice Of Breakthrough Website!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/06/2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I will do that,,,got Sisters that say the Amp is only Bible there is,,,lol-I have raised me & my kids on NIV...the importance of it ALL is we receive revelation from Holy Spirit cause HE knows them ALL!!!  GLORY TO GOD!!! Have a blessed weekend, & may HE grant you what the righteous desire my precious Sister.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/06/2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Keep going Elaine !

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/06/2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

WOW! IF YOU ARE ON LINE RIGHT NOW WATCH THE CHURCH OF HIS
PRESENCE NOW - THE BAY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL!!!
WOW!!!!!
www.Churchofhispresence.org

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 11/06/2010 at 4:46pm

Don Rice

Posted: 11/06/2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged Quote Don Rice

We watched tonight on line, we were so close to going tonight. Wow! That was powerful. The power of God came in our house. Me and my wife were just weeping before the Lord. I beleive the words spoken tonight mark the beginning of the greatest move of God we have seen in the America in history. The Lord has been preparing us for His glory to be poured out, and we will begin to see, even on sunday, 7 Nov. 2010, the newness of the power of the Holy Spirit moving amoung His children.

Praise the name of Jesus, Have your way Lord!

View Don Rice's Profile Search for other posts by Don Rice
ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/06/2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Don - Wow that's right!! You live near there!!!
 I heard that after December 4th they are not going to have the Convention center for the meetings because it has already been booked a long time ago and they won't be able to get that one or the other center for over a year. I am not sure where they are going to have the meetings after that but I'm sure God has plans.
Well.. you are blessed to be able to attend - if I were you I would get to as many as I could.  

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 11/08/2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Amen! Thank you for this word, Elaine! Truly "NO WEAPON" formed against us will prosper!!!

Heather Lynn~

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/08/2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Its a Timely word for me or should I say a "needed" word for me
24/7 365  

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 11/08/2010 at 2:24pm

Bruce Stingley

Posted: 11/08/2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce Stingley

Bay Of The Holy Spirit Revival will be back in service again this Thursday through Saturday. I really want to attend in the spirit.

View Bruce Stingley's Profile Search for other posts by Bruce Stingley

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version