Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: yet once more Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
angela dubois

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/16/2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

i keep hearing from the lord "yet once more i shall shake the heavens & the earth" {indicating the removal of what is shaken that is 'created things'}so that what cannot be shaken may remain. hebrews 12:26-29
the church is definitely in a time of transition!! gods bride is now being asked to join jesus in the garden of gethsemane ,to surrender up her will to god the father.god is about to infill his body of believers with a double portion of his annointing so that he can reveal himself to this decaying world, but we must understand this first!! jesus said, "iam the way,the truth & the life, no man comes to the father but through me.are we ready to fully understand what this means church. let me clarify in 3 simple words  DEATH,BURIAL,RESSURECTION.ITS CALLED DELIVERANCE.YES EVEN THE BODY OF BELIEVERS ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH NEWER HEIGHTS,BUT THERE HAS TO BE CHANGE. WE HAVE TO RECOMMIT TO OUR FIRST LOVE & STEP OUT OF COMPLACENCY. I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SAY ABOUT MYSELF THAT I TRULEY NEED A REFRESHING & AN EVEN MORE POWERFUL OUTPOURING OF GODS STRENGTH. i have failed god so many times,but hes saying to his chosen ones today i love you & i need u.
HIS WORD FOR THE BODY OF BELIEVERS TODAY IS:
      BE NOT AFRAID OF THE WORK THAT I HAVE BEGUN IN YOU!!FOR YOU ARE THE GENERATION I HAVE CALLED TO DECLARE MY WORKS & THROUGH WHOM I WILL DISPLAY MY HOLINESS.NATIONS SHALL COME TO YOUR LIGHT!! THEY WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY CHOSEN ONES.BEHOLD THIS DAY I WILL FULFILL MY PURPOSE THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE EARTH.I WILL REVEAL MY POWER & DISPLAY MY HOLINESS. WILL YOU LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR ME!!!
 RESTORATION HAS BEGUN !!  ISAIAH 4:2-6 ; HAGGAI 2: 4-9
 ISAIAH:60 :ALL
SO PRAISE GOD FOR HE HAS CHOSEN US TO BE HIS PEOPLE A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD TO WORSHIP HIM!!!!!!  1 PETER 2:4-10
              WITH GREAT LOVE & COMPASSION TO MY FELLOW BROTHERS & SISTERS IN THE LORD
                                                                        ANGELA DUBOIS,

Edited by angela dubois on 11/16/2010 at 11:26am
View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois
Janine Nicole

Posted: 11/17/2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

A couple of weeks ago I intensely needed to spend some time with the Lord and I went to a place close to my house where there is a waterfall. As I sat praying asking the Lord to fill my mind with what He wanted to say to me concerning things I am facing the brook of Kidron came to my mind. I went back to my car and looked up Kidron in the back of my bible for scripture reference of what the Lord was speaking to me..this is what the Lord led to me.

John 18

1 When he had finished praying, Jesus left with his disciples and crossed the Kidron Valley. On the other side there was a garden, and he and his disciples went into it.

2 Now Judas, who betrayed him, knew the place, because Jesus had often met there with his disciples. 3 So Judas came to the garden, guiding a detachment of soldiers and some officials from the chief priests and the Pharisees. They were carrying torches, lanterns and weapons.

4 Jesus, knowing all that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them, “Who is it you want?”

5 “Jesus of Nazareth,” they replied.

“I am he,” Jesus said. (And Judas the traitor was standing there with them.) 6 When Jesus said, “I am he,” they drew back and fell to the ground.

7 Again he asked them, “Who is it you want?”

“Jesus of Nazareth,” they said.

8 Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. If you are looking for me, then let these men go.” 9 This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: “I have not lost one of those you gave me.”[a]

10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

11 Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”

12 Then the detachment of soldiers with its commander and the Jewish officials arrested Jesus. They bound him 13 and brought him first to Annas, who was the father-in-law of Caiaphas, the high priest that year. 14 Caiaphas was the one who had advised the Jewish leaders that it would be good if one man died for the people.

I knew when I read this that the Lord was not giving me an answer I wanted to hear at all!! A cup of more suffering..however, I know from experience He is faithful to provide rest and comfort throught whatever He brings us through..because in the end is hope and deliverance. When I went home I did a further search on the word Kidron and this is what I found:

Kidron is the name of a brook near Jerusalem and there seems to be something about this brook. David crossed it on his flight from Absalom, and after crossing it he went up the Mount of the Olives (2 Sa 15:23). A thousand years later, Jesus crosses the Kidron (the only time that this brook is mentioned in the NT) and immediately after He is betrayed by Judas and enters the cycle that results in His crucifixion (Joh 18:1). The Kidron is mentioned as the border of the allotted range of Shimei, the one who cursed David. When he crosses the Kidron, Solomon has him executed (1 Kings 2:36-46).Jeremiah also uses the Kidron as a border, namely the outermost reach of what will be holy to the Lord (31:40). The Kidron is also the scene of one of the most thorough cleansings of religious Israel, when all the unjust altars and images were rounded up and destroyed (1 Kings 15:13 first, and then 2 Kings 23:4).

The name Kidron comes from the verb qadar, be dark, mourn, and is thus related to the name Kedar (see that name for a treatment of this verb), which is remarkable because Kedar is contained in the Kingdom of God (Isaiah 60:7). The waw-nun extention serves to personify or localize the root.

The Kidron is the Dark One. A related name is Kedar.

Other names that (may) have to do with darkness: Bezalel, Cush, Ephah, Lilith, Orpah, Sharon, Zillah.

I think this ties in with what you are sharing and what the Lord is taking us through..

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
angela dubois

Posted: 11/18/2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

yes i honestly believe we have been missing the mark for too long. the man has been in the way.i remember the story about the potter.he had to work the clay until it was a vessel fit 4 use.god is ready to fill us up,but we have got to be willing to be reworked,as a perfect vessel. in 1997 i had a still bornchild & god gave me a message.he told, me as i was delivering this child he said "YOU SEE THIS CHILD ", i said "YES LORD".he said ITS A PERFECT BODY ,FULLY DEVELOPED  & IT IS BORN" i said "YES LORD" THEN TO MY AMAZMENT HE SAID THIS :" BUT IT HAS NO LIFE IN IT". HE SAID <GO & TELL MY PEOPLE THE PROFESS THAT THEY ARE BORN AGAIN BUT HAVE NOT MY LIFE IN THEM.I NO LONGER COULD WEEP 4 THIS PAIN I WAS ENDURING ,BUT THE PAIN THAT GOD FELT THAT WE WERE MISSING THE MARK. then the lord spoke to me again,"HE SAID ,WHATS THE ONE THING THAT HURTS YOU THE MOST ABOUT THIS MOMENT? i  answered him, THAT DEATH SEPERATES ME FROM MY SON", THEN TO MY REPLY HE ANSWERED,GO & TELL MY PEOPLE DEATH SEPERATES THEM FROM ME!! SPIRITUAL DEATH!! I WEPT FOR A LONG TIME ,BUT I SHARED THIS WITH MY CHURCH,WEEPING THE WHOLE TIME.WE DO NOT REALIZE IT BUT WE GET SO CAUGHT UP IN PLAYING CHURCH THAT WE ARE MISSSING THE MARK.THE REASON PEOPLE ARENT HEALED BY OUR SHADOW  OR THE DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT ISNT AS STRONG AS IT WAS IN THE BOOK OF ACTS IS CAUSE THE CHURCH HAS GOTTEN TO COMFORTABLE. its not a bad thing that god is warning us,its a good thing,hes calling back to himself. HE HAS MORE FOR US ,HE WANTS US TO PROSPER!!HE WANTS US TO WALK UNDER THE BLESSINGS OF ABRAHAM. OUR FATHER HAS COMPLETE DOMINION OVER ALL THE EARTH & WE ARE HIS CHILDREN PRAISE GOD!!
IN OTHER WORDS GOD SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE IN OUR PLACE THAT WE MAY HAVE LIFE & HAVE MORE ABUNDANTLY!!HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER.FOLLOW HIM.WHERE TO: THE GARDEN (SURRENDER UP YOUR WILL),THE CROSS( ALLOW ALL THAT IS NOT OF GOD TO BE HUNG ON THAT CROSS), & THEN WE WILL WALK IN THAT ANNOINTED LIFE ,JESUS RESSURECTION.IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY.JUST AS A WOMAN GIVES BIRTH,HER PAINS ARE VERY HARD & UNBEARABLE ,BUT THE LIFE SHE BRINGS FORTH IS WORTH IT.THANK YOU JESUS!

Edited by angela dubois on 11/18/2010 at 11:16am
Janine Nicole

Posted: 11/18/2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Angela,

That is powerful..I cannot even imagine the pain that experience must have been for you. Are you able to share the healing God has brought you through since this experience? Have you ever wrestled with God for taking you through such an experience? I know I have with Him on may things He's brought me through!

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
angela dubois

Posted: 11/18/2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

NEVER WRESTLED WITH GOD 4 1 MINUTE ABOUT LOSING MY SON,MY LITTLE ANGEL WAS SENT 4 A PURPOSE.GOD ALSO GAVE ME & OPEN VISION IN DELIVERY, OF JESUS ON THE CROSS SAYING IT IS FINISHED ,THEN I SAW THE EARTH GROW DARK.GOD SAID TO ME YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED @ THIS MOMENT & I KNEW DEATH SEPERATED HIM FROM HIS SON. GOD COULD NOT LOOK UPON HIS SON AT THAT MOMENT BECAUSE OUR SIN & DEATH WAS UPON HIM.THE ONLY THING I WRESTLED WITH WAS THE LABOR PAINS AFTER ,FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST.THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE GOD MADE I NOW FELT DEEP IN MY HEART,CAUSE I ATE IT.THE FACT THAT JESUS ON THE CROSS ISNT TAKIN SERIOUSLY ENOUGH.THE PAIN OF THE LIVING WORD BEING REJECTED BY PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS PRICE OF ULTIMATE LOVE.I RAN AWAY BUT ,BUT NOW IM BACK,TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN. IN 2002 GOD GAVE ME ANOTHER SON HIS NAME IS KALEB,NAMED AFTER CALEB IN THE BIBLE.HE TOLD ME HE WAS GIVEN ME ANOTHER CHILD & TO NAME HIM KALEB.IAM BLESSED FOR SUCH LOSS OF A CHILD, MINE & GOD THE FATHERS GAVE ME NEW LIFE!!!!I REALLY HAD SCALES REMOVED FROM MY EYES THROUGH THIS.I HAVE A VERY POWERFUL WORD OF DELIVERANCE FLOWING FROM THE INNERMOST PART OF MY BELLY.GOD HAS REVEALED MY PURPOSE FOR BEING THROUGH ALL OF THIS.PAIN IS SOMETIMES INVOLVED FOR US TO WALK STRONGER IN HIS RESSURECTION POWER.THE KEY TO THE TRIALS IN OUR LIVES IS TO FOCUS ON GODS PURPOSE & THE LIFE THAT CAN BE PRODUCED THROUGH IT.IAM NOW SHARING THIS WITH PEOPLE,IN THE BODY,BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO GO THROUGH REVIVAL FIRE OF CLEANSING.WE ARE BEING CALLED OUT OF COMPLACENCY & INTO THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST WHO IS OUR LIFE.THE WORLD, BUILDINGS,CHURCH FORMATS,RELIGION ETC. ALL THE CHAINS THAT BIND US HAVE TO BE BROKEN,WE HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY EMPTIED OUT OF THE THINGS WE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH,SO THAT GOD CAN POUR INTO US THE KINGDOM!!

Edited by angela dubois on 11/18/2010 at 5:10pm
Sarah Ann Dees

Posted: 11/19/2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged Quote Sarah Ann Dees

God Bless you and Kaleb!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 11/19/2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Anglea,

i wanted to share with you..that this grabbed my attention because i have a son whose name is Kaleb. last evening, while sleeping, he was receiving a download in his spirit via Holy Spirit re " i can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."  as he was sharing this morning, he said, " we really are as He is in this world".."we are as He is!!"  Glory to God!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
angela dubois

Posted: 11/19/2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

PRAISE GOD AWESOME!!YES THE EXACT IMAGE OF OUR CREATOR!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version