Subject Topic: Word for 2011 - Adam Larson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/06/2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Word for 2011

by Adam Larson

As we come into the new year of 2011. I have asked the Lord what to expect, what is on His heart to reveal to His people.  These are some of the things He has shown me.

First, to clarify a few things.  I believe the Lord reveals things that we may see as good and bad.  I believe "prayer and petition " should be the result of both whether good or bad.  I believe God warns us of things that may seem bad so they can be fully stopped or at least diminished by our prayers, actions and obedience.  Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman's hand.

I do believe this is a word for 2011 and that we will see the beginning and "possibly" fulfillment of these things revealed below sometime in the coming year.  I pray by reading this the Lord ignites your spirit and shows you more and gives you more depth and clarity, and even a "CALL TO ACTION." Amen!!!

This is the scripture God showed me for the year 2011.  This is the year to be led by the Spirit of God.  Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 

This is a year for Victory.   This is a year for financial positioning.  This is a year for great opportunity for those who are willing to listen to and be obedient to the Spirit of God.

This is a year for many to be relocated. Many who have wanted to move, but couldn't will finally be able to move.   The Lord is positioning His people strategically, many for ministry and business opportunities.

As the climate changes drastically yet again financially and politically, Aggrandizement" is a word I hear.

Because of policies I see some riotous acts; however the Spirit of God will be moving in with power to overtake the enemies of Christ and the Cross.  Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Many fires of revival and awakening will be seen.  As Apostolic and Prophetic companies come together in small town U.S.A.  Signs, Wonders and Miracles will be seen breaking out in many small towns and meetings Nationwide, on a scale that we have not seen in the near past.

As the stock market declines I see something happening around the month of May. "Troubling"

I see more media people speaking out for Jesus Christ instead of against Him.

I hear it is time for a realignment of the body.  This is a year for exposing many in leadership.  In all of the mountains.  They have been given time to repent and turn to the Lord.  Those that have refused will be exposed and removed.  The Lord has those who will act with His character and He will entrust the responsibility to them.

"The White wash is being exposed."

Those who have lived on credit will be exposed without "Covering" as the debts are called in and most will be lacking.  The world for many will be turned upside down so to speak.  

Government activity will slow as they see how the people react to the woes of the economy.

As the call for unity of Christian values goes out over the airwaves there will be a government led campaign to silence the popular media voices.

Sadly I see the resurgence of violence at our schools in this nation resulting in many fatalities.  A call for God back in our schools and nation will result.

The power and presence of God will be seen in everyday life like we have not seen before. "A New Level Is Arising"

I hear many more court cases about Islamic rights.

I see the weather turning very violent on a new level; however I see Christians understanding they have the authority to speak against the wind and the wave just as Jesus did.  As many catch the revelation and act on it.  People will be amazed as the testimonies spread.

May the Lord greatly bless you this day.

Adam Larson 
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version