Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The preparation of the bride Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maryam Ziadat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/12/2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

I felt led this afternoon to share what the Lord gave me on Nov. 6th 2010..This is what I saw....

I saw two different dreams this morning with the same message. I saw a beautiful crystal vase on a displaying table; the vase has multicolor in it but whenever the lights shed on it the colors of fire (Glory) are the most recognizable colors in it!

In the second dream I saw multitude of people attending a Christian conference!  A beautiful, radiant lady was the only speaker. At the end of the conference, invitation cards for a beauty workshop ( cards that has a drawing of doves on them) has been given to specific, chosen people in the conference and they asked some of the invited people to write names for others that they want to bring with them to the workshop!. In the dream an explanation of service has been given to me, the workshop will be focusing on working on the small details concerning beauty, the wrinkles, blemish and the scratches that our eyes can’t see sometimes on our own skins!

While praying the Holy Spirit reminded me with preparation that queen Aster had to go through before she has to be presented to the king! Esther 2:12 (New International Version)

12 Before a young woman’s turn came to go in to King Xerxes, she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six with perfumes and cosmetics.

What really got my attention the most was how small and hidden is the issues of beauty that the angel will work on in the beauty workshop!! It weren’t major, big, clear issues of beauty but small, barely identify issues!! The Lord is really concerns about  those small issues that prevent us from being complete and perfect in his sight and his measurement of beauty!! It’s those hidden thoughts, private conversations that only God, you, spouse and closest friends may know that the Lord is working on right now; it’s those secrets that may not be up to his heart or his satisfaction!!

I am not ignoring GRACE here but I am talking about his genuine Love that won’t ignore those small issues that may prevent us from being the ever beautiful bride that he wants us to be!!.

Let’s look at ourselves in the mirror of his beauty ( the Word of his book) and be honest in identifying those  small issues that needs us so bad to deal with and bring it to him, he is waiting and so eager to work on us, so we will be PERFECTLY ready for him when he comes again!. This is what the Spirit is working on in the church at this time! Hope we are all ready to submit to the action of his Love!.

27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. Ephesians 5:27 

Tina Dean

Posted: 01/12/2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

That is what the Lord has been impressing upon me as well....I was just watching 'One Night with the King' on You tube and came here and then I see this word.

Amen Lord......presenting myself before You!!!

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 01/13/2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Wow Tina, aren't his ways of confirmation and leading AMAZING?!!! May the beloved of your soul bless you richly my sister!.

Michele Hay

Posted: 01/13/2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Thank you Mryam! Yes...we want to be all together lovely like Him!

Tina Dean

Posted: 01/14/2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Christine Beadsworth has a book on www.amazon.com that is about this very thing.  'Beauty Treatments for the Bride'.  In it, she deal with wrinkles, spots, blemishes etc. Small things in our eyes.

There is a book review here at OH by Steve Eastman as well. 

Edited by Tina Dean on 01/14/2011 at 5:58am

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 01/15/2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Thanks much Tina for sharing this book info. with me..Never new that there is a book that deals with such thing of beauty! I know that God is good and what he is doing in preparing his bride is amazing.. will look out the book and enjoy our beloved heart toward us..Appreciate this. Blessings to you my sister.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version