Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: 2011: THE YEAR OF RESTORATION OF GLORY Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Abraham George

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/18/2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

2011: YEAR OF RESTORATION OF GLORY (CROSSING THE BRIDGE TO GLORY)

Bridge is for crossing over to a destination or for crossing over obstacles. It means to move on. Every human has bridges of life to cross for connection to fulfilled destiny. Your bridge is to connect you to achievements in life. Promotion, success, honor, favor and power are not caged or beneath, they are ahead to be reached by efforts. Educational steps of success from one level to the other are bridges to climb and cross to a destination of carrier success. The advancement of prosperity in your business is by crossing the bridges of life with diligence. No one come this world without bridged to cross to reach a destination. Bridges have steps and there are stages of life to success. You must cross bridges. The step of advancement in life is progressive by crossing bridges. God's purpose for you in life is fulfilled by crossing bridges of life.

A bridge may collapse, or be dismantled, or destroyed by the enemies There are many people in life that the enemies have destroyed the bridges of their glory and connections. Many are the people, Christians that the enemies have placed stumbling blocks on their bridges of connection and destiny. In Isaiah 57:14, after Israel crossed the bridge of exile in Babylon, God knew there are still many bridges to cross on their way of progress, He commanded Isaiah to decree preparation and removal of stumbling block out of the way of His people. I decree stumbling block be removed out of the way of your greatness in Jesus name.

In Isaiah 45:1-3, God promised to go before Cyrus His anointed and:-

* Subdue nations (demons and contrary spirits) before him

* Loose loins of kings to favors him

* Open gates of possessions for him

* Destroy hindrances on his ways to possessions

* Give him possessions.

I decree, may the Lord subdue the power of darkness, remove hindrances on your way of success, and usher you into a place of glorious destiny this year in Jesus name.

Are you there? All your life is full of disappointments, your glory has been tampered with, nothing seems to be working well for you because of demonic oppressions, self invited afflictions or disobedience to God's order. Every move towards success in your life meets failure. Whether is demonic oppression, self invited afflictions in disobedience to God's order and ordinances, or by your sins that has taken hold of you for years in times past. I have a "Good News" for you this year - that to many, Year 2011 is "The Year of Restoration", - Restoration of lost Glory and Destiny of God, of lost Health, lost Finance, lost Power and Authority, lost of Dignity, lost of Favor and Honor, lost of Business, Materials and Financial connections..

This year for your real restoration, the Lord will first take vengeance on the oppressors of your life, and restore your health physically, materially, financially and spiritually. "Therefore, all they that devour thee shall be devoured, and all thine adversaries every one of them shall go into captivity: and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey".

"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD, because they called thee and Outcast, saying, this is Zion, whom no man seeketh after" (Jer 30:16-17).

Every wicked oppressor of your life, demonic powers, fowling spirits, spirits of delay, hindrances and disappointments will receive the wrath of God from this moment. I decree the release of God's whirlwind and His fierce anger upon your devourers and adversaries in Jesus name (Amen) Jer 30:22-24; 23:19-20.

Has sin dominated your life or responsible for the state you are today? Simply ask God for his mercy. Your heart of sincerity is the power to effect your restoration this year. "If I shut up heaven that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land or if I send pestilence among my people: if my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (2Ch 7:13-14).

God may breakdown one's bridge of connection to glory if sin rules in such person's life. No matter how we grieved God before now, He hears prayer from an humble, repentant, and trusting people. God has conditions of restoration, and every condition must be met by believers without exception for God to heal our lives, our families, our denominations, our land, and our nation. In 2 Ch 7:13-14, God invites us- believers to seek His face, that is to ask for His presence and revealed will in our lives. This many believers and denominations have done in their December 2010 conventions and retreats and not late for others to do this January. It is not an end of every year syndrome; it is basically a call for all times, periods, and moments of our lives. For Christ will return like a thief in the night not honoring human and church mentality. He may not even come on church worship days (Christmas or Easter period), but on the day, hour minute or seconds unknown to any one. Therefore God's people-who are called by His name, are called to repent and forsake their old sinful ways. This is a perfect key to restoration. We all as believers are entitled to restoration of what the locusts had eaten in our lives at all times in the previous years of our existence on earth.

Finally, therefore, who shall receive the fullness of God's blessing this year?

"He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart: who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that SEEK HIM, that seek thy face, O Jacob" (Psalm 24:4-6).

In 2011, May you be restored into the fullness of God's blessings in Jesus name (Amen). GOD BLESS YOU.

Note; Watch out series of God's Restoration (for example - Restoration of Joy) with prayer tips every month-this year under this topic.

January 2011 Prayer Tips: (Psalm 51:1-12)

1.      Acknowledge your sins and present them to God in deep repentance forgiveness (vs. 3-6)

2.      Ask for God's mercy according to His loving kindness (vs. 1a). Tell God to consider the gift of Jesus Christ to you (Jn 3:16)

3.      Ask for God's mercy according to the multitude of His tender mercies for the blotting out of your transgressions (vs.1b)

4.      Ask God for the washing - cleansing-purging of your sins by the blood of Jesus (vs 2,7,9; Heb 9:14; 1 Jn 1:7,9)

5.      Ask God to create in you a clean heart (vs. 10a)

6.      Ask God to renew a right spirit without you (Vs 10b; Ez 18: 31)

7.      Ask God to restore you into the fullness of His presence by the endowment power of the Holy Spirit (Vs 11; Lk 11:13)

8.      Ask God to restore unto you the joy of your salvation (Vs12a)

9.      Ask God to grant you the fullness of the Holy Spirit liberty (Vs 12b; 2 Co 3:17)

10.  Ask God to restore you soul  and lead you in the paths of righteousness for His name sake (Ps 23:3; 5:8)

11.  Pray and excommunicate the workers of iniquity from your life, decree and stop  their operations in your life (Ps 6:8; Jas 4:7)

12.  Ask for the Spirit of humility from God for Him to lift you up in 2011 (Jas 4:10).

My prayer to you this year is that God should grant you sufficient grace to forge ahead.

Put a stop to your suffering. make you prefect. establish you, strengthen you, settle you for real. "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that you have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you" (1Pe 5:10)

ALL WILL BE WELL IN JESUS NAME.

Edited by Abraham George on 02/11/2011 at 3:49am

Abraham George

Posted: 01/18/2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

May our good God restore our lives to the part of the fullness of His righteousness and glory.

Priscilla.

Bill Evans

Posted: 01/18/2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Glory to God

Gayle Getz

Posted: 01/18/2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES! YES! YES!  I WELCOME YOUR DECLARATIONS OVER/INTO MY LIFE, ABRAHAM. AND TY VERY MUCH...'THE YEAR OF RESTORATION OF GLORY" WILL BE ON MY LIPS FOR SURE...FOR GOD'S GLORY IS THE GOOD I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING INTO FOLK'S LIVES,,,YEAH GOD!!!  TY JESUS!!! 

Sathya Attota

Posted: 01/19/2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged Quote Sathya Attota

Wow!!!  Glory to GOD.

This is what EXACTLY  I got convicted in my spirit during the new year preparation and I did confess it.

This is 200% confirmation for me now,.

Thanks Brother.

Edited by Sathya Attota on 01/19/2011 at 7:29am

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 01/19/2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

the comfort of Holy Spirit is within this word Abraham, very encouraging. thank you for sharing.

the riches of Christ's Love to you, 

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Abraham George

Posted: 01/19/2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Hi Gayle,

YOU ARE BLESSED INDEED. YES, I MEAN FOR REAL MY BROTHER

Abraham George

Posted: 01/19/2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Dear Sathya,

20 minutes left to cross over into the year 2011, that night OF 31st
December 2010 - the same day I wrote the message "2011: THE YEAR OF
RESTORATION OF GLORY", I was ministering to group of christians in
"The Redeemed Christian Church of God" in Nigeria when God reminded me
of what He has been speaking to me about the year 2011 and without
delay prophesied to the congregation. At that period a couple stood up
with shout of joy and unable to control themselves shouted the more ---
YES, THE LORD TOLD US IN REVELATION THAT THE YEAR 2011 IS THE YEAR OF
THE RESTORATION OF GLORY".

As you have confessed it MAY IT BE TO YOU DOUBLE FOLD in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus.

Abraham George

Posted: 02/04/2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

HOW FAR HAVE YOU GONE WITH YOUR PRAYER TIPS FOR JANUARY 2011? The Lord want you to have praise reports. We are also interested in praying together with you so that we can share in your thanksgiving. Please make use of the prayer tips again this month before we move on from there to another level of restoration of glory.

God bless you.

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/04/2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Yes...I was told by the Lord's Prophet in the fall that this year (2011) would be a year of Restoration!!

Abraham George

Posted: 02/05/2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

YES BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES THE TRUTH SHALL BE ESTABLISHED. I t is your turn to be restored in glory.

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/05/2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

thank you dear Popa!!

Abraham George

Posted: 02/09/2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

A man who lost his position as the Local Government Chairman in Nigeria last year by this message, his glory has been restored at higher level. Just yesterday he was nominated as the Deputy Governor of the state. GLORY BE TO GOD.

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/09/2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

amen! thank you for your faithfulness to your servants dear Lord!

Abraham George

Posted: 02/11/2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

MAY IT PLEASE THE LORD TO RESTORE YOUR LOST GLORY THIS MONTH.

Edited by Abraham George on 02/11/2011 at 3:48am

Abraham George

Posted: 02/25/2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Beloved of God,

The month of February is going to an end. This prayer might just work for you within the remaining days - that "Every unseen hand of oppression placed upon my glory paralyze and be amputated by the SWORD OF GOD in JESUS name.

MAY IT PLEASE THE LORD TO RESTORE YOUR LOST GLORY IN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE.

Edited by Abraham George on 02/25/2011 at 5:08am

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/25/2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...thank you for these Spirit led encouragements! He is faithful who promised!!!!

Abraham George

Posted: 02/28/2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

PRAISE REPORT

A 31 year old woman with two kids that we prayed together for a whole week in December retreat found her 31 years missing father. She had been with a fake father (unknown as a step father) all this long for the mother did not confess to her. The mother possessed with unclean spirit had abandoned this woman many years back with serious affliction that have teared apart the glory of this young woman. She cried to Jesus for help and I with my wife devoted time to pray for the restoration of her glory and during our last vigil with her in December 26, a word of knowledge came by the Spirit of God that the man she claim to be her father was not the true father. She admitted it could be so because no genuine love ever exist between them but manifestation of acts of hatred. During her deliverance process, God went and healed the possessed mother, destroy the veil in her eyes, touched her heart for reconciliation. The mother on her own within twenty days after the prayers searched for the real father who had become a pastor and owns a church, brought him to the daughter for apology, and wiped away all tears in perfect reunion. The father narated to the daughter how it all happened and could not traced her after the wife absconded which the baby which the mother confirmed soberly. TO THE GLORY OF GOD, the GLORY of thirty-one years was restored to this woman.

IT IS YOUR TURN FOR RESTORATION OF LOST GLORY.

Edited by Abraham George on 03/08/2011 at 5:53am

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/28/2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Praise you Lord!! Only our God could do such miracles!!

Thank you for sharing dear brother for all of our faith to be built up and encouraged!!

Thank you Lord for your kindness to your servants and to this young woman...that she have love and family restored!!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/28/2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YEAH GOD! AM REJOICIN' WITH THIS ENTIRE FAMILY FOR THEIR MIRACULOUS RESTORATION!!!  THAT'S WHAT OUR JESUS WENT TO THE CROSS FOR, WAS RESURRECTED FOR AND DECLARED, "IT IS FINISHED" FOR US!!!

Theresa Jenkins

Posted: 02/28/2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged Quote Theresa Jenkins

Praise God for His goodness and mercy that follows us all the days of our lives. Thank you Father for restoring all to us.
View Theresa Jenkins's Profile Search for other posts by Theresa Jenkins
Abraham George

Posted: 03/08/2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WORDS OF APPRECIATION. OUR GOG DESERVE TO BE PRAISED IN THE RESTORATION OF THIS FAMILY AND OUR LIVES TOO. May it please HIM to visit your family too with miracles this month

Abraham George

Posted: 03/16/2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Thus saith the Lord:

"THE GLORY OF THE FAITHFULS THIS YEAR SHALL BE GREATER THAN THE FORMER YEARS".

Michele Hay

Posted: 03/16/2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Yes! thank you Father God!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/16/2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Blessings of God back to you, Abraham, and I do receive your decree for my life, "THE GLORY OF THE FAITHFULS THIS YEAR SHALL BE GREATER THAN THE FORMER YEARS".  GLORY TO GOD!!!

Abraham George

Posted: 04/02/2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

As many people have testified to the glory of God how God has visited them in the last three months most especially in our revival meetings both in Nigeria and Ghana concerning the restoration of the lost glory in their lives, I hereby decree by the inspiration of God that this new month of glory shall be the restoration of your joy in Jesus name. This month many homes that has been long oppressed with the spirits of sorrow shall be baptized and over shadowed by God's glory for JOY.

IT IS YOUR TURN FOR HIS VISITATION. AMEN.

Bill Evans

Posted: 04/02/2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

I agree,God Bless You

Theresa Jenkins

Posted: 04/02/2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged Quote Theresa Jenkins

Amen! Amen! Amen! Glory to God!
View Theresa Jenkins's Profile Search for other posts by Theresa Jenkins
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/02/2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Abraham George wrote:
Therefore God's people-who are called by His name, are called to repent and forsake their old sinful ways. This is a perfect key to restoration. We all as believers are entitled to restoration of what the locusts had eaten in our lives at all times in the previous years of our existence on earth.

Finally, therefore, who shall receive the fullness of God's blessing this year?

"He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart: who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that SEEK HIM, that seek thy face, O Jacob" (Psalm 24:4-6).

Amen Brother Abraham. 

Praise report:  We spent the month of January in fasting and prayer as a tithe of the year to the Lord that he would prepare our hearts and set us in His order for the year.  Though we weren't following these prayer points, these were in essence what was being addressed and accomplished by the Spirit. 

In addition, we were desperate for specific direction for our lives and he answered my husband and I on the last day of a 21 day fast a dream and a vision and others following over the next 3 or 4 days.  This has only made us hungry for more of Him. 

We are not satisfied so we are carving out more time in our day to pursue Him.  We must have His will be done in our lives on earth as it is in heaven.  Less of us and more of Him.  All of this has been a huge blessing.  I know that He has given His promise to us to restore all that the locust has eaten.  Doors are opening for us on many levels by His Spirit - in His way and timing.  As often is the case, it is not the way that we would have seen for ourselves or chosen. 

We only have to seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and all else will be added.     

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Michele Hay

Posted: 04/02/2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

thankyou for your promises Lord...thank you for your words of encouragement...we agree and receive it in Jesus name amen!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/02/2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Praise God for hungry faithful people coming and posting here on OH,,,ty precious Stacey for your encouraging testimony...You are ALL such a blessing to me here on OH and I love you with the love of ABBA FATHER shed abroad in this here heart!!!  May we ALL surrender ALL and desire to live in HIS HOLY OF HOLIES (I in you, you in ME) from which we can and will manifest HIS KINGDOM., RESTORATION OF ALL CREATION.  GLORY TO GOD!!!  HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS!!! 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version