VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A word for 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Andries v Heerd

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/19/2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged Quote Andries v Heerd

Ready for 2011! Part 1

At the turn of every year we seek the Lord and draw close to Him to hear His heart and instruction for the coming year. Our goal is to follow and please Him thus the ultimate necessity to hear His purpose and call for us in this new season. The prophetic words contained in this writing are what I have received from the Lord over the last few months as I waited on Him for 2011. We are excited to start this year and reach that which God has planned for us (Eph. 2:10). We are very thankful for 2010, and all that the Lord has done for us. The specific call for 2010 was to be “Full of Power” which we have been preaching and teaching much on last year and I believe we experienced in part and are even now beginning to experience more and more. We are entering a time in human history where the revelation of the Sons of God (Rom. 8:14) are at hand. That is why the Holy Spirit is step by step preparing us through the Word for our Ultimate call- to come to the Fullness of Christ in everything and every way! (Eph. 4:11-16)

So, we have been and continually will be empowered by the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8) to become His children (John 1:12); that means to literally become like Christ to this world, this will continue through 2011 and beyond. That said we come to the Prophetic word God gave for 2011.

Arise and Shine!

Isa. 60:1-3

1 “Arise, shine, for your light has come,
   and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
2 See, darkness covers the earth
   and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the LORD rises upon you
   and his glory appears over you.
3 Nations will come to your light,
   and kings to the brightness of your dawn.” TNIV

The word we feel that encompasses God’s call for 2011, for us as a body and we believe the broader Body of Jesus Christ is to:” Arise and Shine”! We are empowered to make a difference in our world. This is only possible when we take our place and start to shine the glory of God. When people will see that Glory, they would not be able to resist the love of the Father and change! This Transition to full maturity and full son ship will be gaining much momentum in 2011. We will see many believers arising, becoming men and woman of note as they take their place and stand! We have a great opportunity to arise and impact this generation!

To Arise and shine denotes a very specific action- that we position ourselves and start to take a stand in our homes, places of work,  and wherever we may be. As we do that, I believe we will start to experience a manifestation of the Glory of God and the Lord will rise over us with power! This also denotes that we stand in the Authority that Jesus gave us! It is simply not enough to know we have authority; we have to act and stand in this authority! There will be many challenges giving us the opportunity to arise and shine, but this will have to be done in the Authority we have in Jesus Christ.

I believe that many believers will have to watch themselves and not compromise with the world as it will ultimately keep them from taking a stand. Many are so bound because of compromise; and this year there is a specific grace released to be set free from all forms of it. We are either rising or falling and we can’t do both. So beware of the trap of the devil to dilute your resolve to stand for the Lord by pulling you into sin or compromise.

Heb. 12:1:”Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” TNIV

The Rider on the White Horse

While praying for 2011 I had a very specific vision. I saw a White Horse that seemed to have wings; it flew from right to left in the heavens and on it sat a man dressed in brilliant white and a radiant and glowing face as the sun. It was His radiance, and not the sun that illuminated the heavens.

Rev 21:23:” The city has no need of the sun or the moon to shine on it, because the glory of God shines on it, and the Lamb is its lamp. “GNB

On the side of the horse was written “2011”. In the Book of Revelation John saw twice a vision of a rider on a white horse and in both instances in had to do with overcoming or conquering.

Rev. 6:2:” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. “ TNIV

Rev. 19:11-16:” I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but He Himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following Him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. “ TNIV

Throughout the last 2000 years the Lord has revealed Himself in and to the Church as our Redeemer, Healer, Savior and Provider and much more, these are still true and very important to us today. But I do believe that in this year there is a new and fresh Revelation being birthed through the Holy Spirit; revealing to the bride- Jesus our Champion!   

I believe that the Holy Spirit is brining a change in focus. The Church has reached a pivotal point in history; the Lord is revealing Himself afresh to the world but not as a servant Savior, but as the King of kings! And as the Church embraces her Champion we will experience His Victory!

2010 has been a very hard and challenging year for believers worldwide. We ourselves experienced and also have seen many believers go through hardships and difficulties economically, as well as personally. 2010 has been a year testing character and building into us the nature of Jesus Christ. The enemy used this opportunity to bring many into a place of disappointment and heartache, trying to win the war in our minds concerning our destiny. We are called to walk in the fullness of the Victory that Jesus has established for us! I believe that the Lord is releasing Supernatural Grace for us to overcome, that means coming in the Spirit of Christ who is our Champion! Walking in His victory in 2011 will enable us to be the victorious ones who overcome!

I believe even early in 2011 that we will start to see powerful breakthroughs and victory in our finances, families, and lives. We must stay strong and focused, do not allow fear or anxiety because the battle is the Lord’s and He has given us the Victory!

I Believe Psalm 118 is a Prophetic Psalm for this year, it reads.

Psalm 118

1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
   his love endures forever.

2 Let Israel say:
   “His love endures forever.”
3 Let the house of Aaron say:
4 Let those who fear the LORD say:

5 When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD;
   he brought me into a spacious place.
6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.
   What can human beings do to me?
7 The LORD is with me; he is my helper.
   I look in triumph on my enemies.

8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
   than to trust in human beings.
9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
   than to trust in princes.
10 All the nations surrounded me,
   but in the name of the LORD I cut them down.
11 They surrounded me on every side,
   but in the name of the LORD I cut them down.
12 They swarmed around me like bees,
   but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns;
   in the name of the LORD I cut them down.
13 I was pushed back and about to fall,
   but the LORD helped me.
14 The LORD is my strength and my defense;
   he has become my salvation.

15 Shouts of joy and victory
   resound in the tents of the righteous:
“The LORD’s right hand has done mighty things!
 16 The LORD’s right hand is lifted high;
   the LORD’s right hand has done mighty things!”
17 I will not die but live,
   and will proclaim what the LORD has done.
18 The LORD has chastened me severely,
   but he has not given me over to death.
19 Open for me the gates of the righteous;
   I will enter and give thanks to the LORD.
20 This is the gate of the LORD
   through which the righteous may enter.
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
   you have become my salvation.

22 The stone the builders rejected
   has become the cornerstone;
23 the LORD has done this,
   and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The LORD has done it this very day;
   let us rejoice today and be glad.

25 LORD, save us!
                    LORD, grant us success!

26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.
   From the house of the LORD we bless you

27 The LORD is God,
   and he has made his light shine on us.
With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession
   up
to the horns of the altar.

28 You are my God, and I will praise you;
                    you are my God, and I will exalt you.

29 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
                   his love endures forever.” TNIV

Specifically verses 13-16 which says:’ I was fiercely attacked and was being defeated, but the LORD helped me. The LORD makes me powerful and strong; he has saved me. Listen to the glad shouts of victory in the tents of God's people: "The LORD's mighty power has done it!

Verse 16:  His power has brought us victory--- his mighty power in battle!" (CEV)

It will be the Lord who brings victory to His people and not their own efforts although much work and effort might be required but He will ultimately fulfill His word and promises His people.

2011 will be characterized by many breakthroughs in the Kingdom. Many testimonies will be heard of God saving, helping, healing and delivering His people.

A New Sound Arising

Another key scripture from this Psalm for 2011 is;

Psalm 118:15:” Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The LORD’s right hand has done mighty things!” TNIV

I believe that much joy will be released in the lives of believers not only as their breakthroughs manifest but also as we will start to experience a greater manifestation of the Kingdom of God. This joy released by the Holy Spirit will become a major source of strength in the Church and give many believers the perseverance needed to overcome difficult circumstances through faith. It will be followed by great peace and righteousness as the kingdom’s manifestation will increase and we will see the Church fulfill her call in even greater capacity than before to disciple the nations.

Rom. 14:17:” For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,” TNIV

There will be a wonderful sound emerging in worship as a flow of songs of victory and breakthrough will be sung in worship services. The songs of yearning for the Bridegroom will still remain but new song of His victories and greatness will emerge with shouts of joy! These songs will stir the hearts of the lost to turn to Jesus the Author of our Salvation.

In this time much darkness will come also to the world, as the financial securities of many will be shaken the Church will become a beam of light to those in darkness and difficult times. Much greater fear will characterize the nations as the Muslim threats will be increasing, terrorism or the fear of it will bind many as satan’s purpose is to steal the joy God intended for man and His people.

The Body Will Arise

During the last couple of years we have seen a major increase in persecution against Christians on a global scale. This will increase during the next year and there will be serious pockets where some of our brothers and sisters will lose their lives for the sake of the Kingdom. As the Church it is our call to intercede for these men and women whose lives are at risk because of their faith.

That said, in my time of prayer, praying for 2011 the Holy Spirit said that 2011 will be the year of the Body (Church) of Jesus Christ to position itself in society as the vehicle that God uses to manifest His Kingdom. There will be a clear division between the Church that is following Jesus and those who follow traditions, for the latter 2011 will be trying year as the Lord calls His body to Himself and free it from the bondage of traditionalism.

For the living Church it will be a time to prosper.  In the past the secular world has largely disregarded the church but there will be a major return to the church for guidance and wisdom in the times we live in even from Governmental and National leaders. There will be much acknowledgement for the True Church of Jesus in this year!  Specific Scriptures the Holy Spirit gave for the Church at this time are;

Isa. 62:10-12:” Go through, go through the gates; prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway; clear it of stones; lift up a signal over the peoples.  Behold, the LORD has proclaimed to the end of the earth: Say to the daughter of Zion, "Behold, your salvation comes; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him.  And they shall be called The Holy People, The Redeemed of the LORD; and you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken.” ESV

Eph. 3:10:” so that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.” ESV

It’s now time for the Church to prepare for the people that the Lord is sending, many will start to come to the living Church and for them the way needs to be prepared.  It’s the year of Godly Reward.

Psalm 118:26-27:”

26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.
   From the house of the LORD we bless you

27 The LORD is God,
   up
to the horns of the altar. ‘TNIV

The world will be blessed by the Church in 2011, and those truly coming in the name of the Lord will be received with much honor. We will see and hear of many miraculous manifestations of the Kingdom happening- where people will come under the rule and reign of Jesus Christ and His dominion manifests in their midst.

Harvest will Continue and escalate

We will be experiencing many diverse people come to Christ and the continuation of the Harvest we have seen in the last couple of years. It will accelerate in this year as many more will come to Christ and desire to follow Him.  Much Preparation has taken place and will have to take place to effectively minister and accommodate these people as they will come with diverse needs and need specific help. I believe that part of preparing the way is by building up different ministries ministering from felt needs to the specific age groups.

Financial Shakings

This year we will see and experience a continuation of great shakings in the Global financial world, as all who trust in money and wealth will be disappointed. But those who trust in the Lord will see His greatness and supernatural provision. The Holy Spirit said that we will see nations shake and their currencies come under severe pressure, much talk of change of currencies will be heard because of the financial shakings.  The strategy of satan is to make us fear, fear of lack, failure and disappointment. There will be many rumors causing people to we react in fear, be careful not to make decisions in business and finance on these rumors. But if we wait on the Lord for His direction we will prosper in 2011.

I also do not believe that we will have a major Eskom power crisis although there are rumors of a looming power shortage. I asked the Lord about it and distinctly felt that there will in 2011 not be another series of load-shedding as we saw in 2008.

For Christian Businessmen and women it will be crucially important to hear the Lord’s voice and be directed by His Spirit. In all these shakings God’s hand will be seen upon the men and women who honor Him in their business.

Natural Disasters

Natural disasters will seem to increase globally as the earth “Groans”. Rom 8:22:” For we know that up to the present time all of creation groans with pain, like the pain of childbirth.” GNB

Great floods and earthquakes, storms and droughts will seem to strike the earth, but in all this the Lord’s hand of favor and protection will clearly be seen on His Children. This will become a testimony to the righteous.

For 2010 the warning the Holy Spirit gave was specifically against earthquakes of which there was in 2010 187 individual earthquakes killing a total of approximately 250,000 people and injuring many more.  Secondly the Holy Spirit warned about train or railway accidents of which there were 51 serious railway accidents causing the deaths of 503 people and injuring thousands.

Links-   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_(2010%E2 %80%932019).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquakes_in_2010

The Holy Spirit clearly warned against floods for this year, as we already can see happening worldwide. Please pray for the souls of those in danger.

Being Holy Spirit Led

There has never been a more crucial time for the Children of God to really be Spirit led!

Rom. 8:14:”For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.” TNIV

We have taught much about it in the last year and it will be one of the deciding factors for many in 2011. In every sphere of life, business, family, work and especially your walk with God it will be very important to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit! The difference between having a prosperous and Christ filled year and having a devastating year will rely on the decision we make and made. If we are or will be directed by our senses, the media and even people we will make the wrong decisions- we have to be directed by what God and His word says and through leading of the Holy Spirit! 

And so I pray for you all in this year the closing words of Psalm 118 especially verse 27.

Psalm 118:27-29:”

27 The LORD is God,

up
to the horns of the altar.

28 You are my God, and I will praise you;
                    you are my God, and I will exalt you.

29 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
                   his love endures forever.” TNIV

View Andries v Heerd's Profile Search for other posts by Andries v Heerd Visit Andries v Heerd's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version