Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Embracing the Call! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Mike Ellis

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/25/2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged Quote Mike Ellis

The Lord had shown me some time ago my wife and I riding in a roller coaster type of vehicle.  We were in a single car type ride and we were going up the first hill of the ride.  Beautiful sunshine and warm temperatures.  As we crested the first hill we went over the top and as we came down we saw papers all over the air.  Some were tracts, some were sermons, some were notes written to others but all were one a man's view of God and Jesus.  Then my wife and I were in another car, riding on another rollercoaster.  Again, we began up the hill and the weather, again, was perfect.  As we came over the top and down the other side, again there were tracts and sermons and all kinds of literature that had been handed out on that trail, just as before.  Then a third time we were in a car on a ride like before but this time, as we climbed the hill the weather turned cold and dreary.  As we came over the top we could not see where we were going and the darkness enveloped us.  I asked the Lord what this vision meant.  And the Lord said, "Where I have called you and where I am sending you, no one has gone before.  You are going down a road less travelled.  But fear not for I am with you and be not descouraged.  I will not leave you nor forsake you.  Embrace your call as I embraced the cross for you"  What I believe He is saying to me and to all who say they are called, don't take the path of least resistance.  Embrace the call God has for you.  Not the one you want for yourself.  You may not like the call of God on your life, but Embrace the call God has place on your life. 

Phl 3:14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Rom 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

God richly bless each one who reads these words.  I felt led of God to post this for you today.

View Mike Ellis's Profile Search for other posts by Mike Ellis
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/25/2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Thank you, Mike, and God richly bless you too!  I hear exactly what you are saying, Be obedient, "Embrace the call God has for you." That is where the righteousness, peace and joy of the Kingdom manifest for us, no place else, only the place God has called us to... where we fit & align. HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST OUR KING!!! GLORY TO GOD  FOREVERMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version