Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Flight of The Spirit. Commercial airlines Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Heather Butler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/26/2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

Flight of the Spirit

A Prophetic word for commercial flights over the UK

Rev Heather Butler

Hidden Treasures Ministries International

January 18th 2011

For the last 12 months I have felt a depth of excitement like nothing I have felt before as I watch flights from the States and other countries coming into our airspace over Anglesey.

The Holy Spirit has caused me to sing over these flights as they cross over Anglesey and North Wales.  At times I have been moved to tears by the prospect of those on these flights that the lord is bringing into our land with good news, men women and children of the Lord who have given up their time, their money ,many having left their family and friends behind to bring something of the Spirit into our nation. 

Today as I was praying whilst on the school run I caught site of those 5 flights, each one glistening in the sunlight like sharp arrows in the sky, leaving a trail in their wake, and the lord began to say to me PROPHESY.

It is inexplicable the feeling I have right now as I am about to type. I feel such a presence of the Lord, I can only describe it as a fire in my eyes and in my heart, everything within me feels alive and excited about what the lord is about to speak.  “Have your way Holy Spirit amen.”

Flight of the Spirit.

I am creating pathways  for The Flight of My Spirit throughout the airways over the UK., I have called many to come and help you, many have heard my voice in the night, the cry of my heart as I release revelation of my truth into their heart, a truth so pure it burns like wild fire in their bones and will not let them go until they have birthed within this land all I have poured into them.

Come soar on the wings of my love and see a people who are restless and torn, who need a saviour and pour out from my heart words to change  this nation and its peoples. Come bless them with your  words of fire and comfort as I lead you.

You pilots who carry this precious cargo I am with you, you carry on board a people of the way, a people bearing witness and testimony to the truth of who I am.  I am sending them to  sow seeds of righteousness, and truth, into the  soil of this land., I have not forgotten how this nation sowed seed into many nations throughout the years, and now it is time for you Great Britain to reap what your forefathers have sown, for as ye sow, so shall ye reap.

You stewardesses and stewards who know me, this is your moment to release your prayers alongside the many on your flights, as you steward I will enter into your work place and enable you to feed those in your care in a way that they were not expecting, through your joy, the light of who I am in your eyes, the spring in your step, the care of those who are tired and weary and hungry, I will bless your words of comfort, I will bless you as you fly. I give you a mantle of prayer as a covering over the flights and those in your care.

I am coming to set the captives free in this land that have been bowed down, that have been held captive, I care, I see your heart, many caught in the snare of the enemy,  I will come with healing in my wings, and you will rediscover your roots once again.

Hope rises in those who see with eyes wide open the glory of the lord  as he rends the heavens to pour one last move of His Spirit across this nation, that you would rise up and follow me once again in Spirit and in Truth.

Silver streaks I leave throughout the heavens as swords crossed to remind you of my presence with you, as vapour trails of my Spirit fall upon the earth and kiss you once again with grace and mercy.

I am not meek and mild, I am a father fiercely passionate about you, not willing to let you go, I have heard  your desperation, seen your helplessness, when  you fall on your knees in true repentance I  will come. True repentance is as a beautiful garment before me, as I wash and cleanse you from every spot and blemish and cover you once again.

You intercessors, those who pray, cry out for the release of those who are to cross the airways of your land, cry out for every flight as you see it blaze a trail throughout your airspace, be in remembrance of what I am doing, I am joining you with those who I am sending, I am clearing the pathway of stones to enable the Kingdom to be ushered in upon the earth, many are in transition, waiting for the next move of my Spirit.

Those of you who are  taking flights remember to pray, feel the call to begin to engage in prayer and intercession over the land as you see from the heights all that is below your feet as you begin to intercede at the gates that the strong holds over the nations, they will fall.

There are many of you who have been raised up to call into being what you know to be truth in my Spirit, even though with your eyes you cannot yet perceive it, you receive it by faith.

I am calling you into a place of sanctification, into a place of righteousness, I am positioning you in places where you never dreamed you would be interceding, my birds of prey, devouring the acts of the enemy against the nations, as you have a birds eye view of lands throughout your journey.

I will give you a strength not of your own, a perception that transcends who you are in the natural, for you are to move in the realms of the Spirit where many do not tread,.

Before your flight ask me to show you how to pray, how to release declaration over the land you are engaging with.

Jesus is king over the airways, there is no greater authority than who He is, and he flies with you by His Spirit, take hold of every opportunity you have as you fly, many from many nations fly with you, pray and intercede for those on the flight, that many would have a revelation of who I am as they sleep, as they look out of the window, as they chat alongside you and with you and others.

Nothing is to be wasted, use every resource you have been given by my Spirit to reach out to those around you, reach out in healing, in teaching, in love, in salvation, in forgivness for the sinner, that every opportunity is taken to reach the lost, time is short, you must prepare the people through your conversation, and through your prayer and intervention in their lives.

I am sending you out into the darkest places of peoples lives, you will see things in a way that is new to you, and sometimes you will be brought to your own knees at the helplessness at the vast task before you, but I give you the gift of the Spirit, for it is not by might nor by power but by my Spirit that you are able to overcome in every situation.

Arrow heads of the lord are you ready to join the ride of a life time, a journey to take you into the midst of the realms of the Spirit where you are more alive than you have ever known, where every cell within you is alive in me, then come, come and dwell in the high places with me, come and see from my perpective, come and join me, come sit with me let me ignite within you a passion for flight, no more tiresome but a necessity, no longer a means to an end but a mission as you fly into MY AIRSPACE. 

No longer will you find flying over these lands a chore, it will be a revelation to you as you take that time to come before me for the nations, I will raise up altars of prayer on these flights, you will not be alone, you may not ever know how many stand with you in prayer, but I join your voices and in that place of unity of my Spirit nothing shall be impossible to you.

Finally, these flights are a place to enable you to come and spend time with me, to understand the fullness of my heart concerning every life around you, so that it will cause you to come and enquire of me, ask me about the person I placed next to you, who you can minister to on your flight.

I am with you, even to the ends of the earth.  Come fly with me, come release the power of the Spirit across the nations, the lands and the seas.

Come sweep across the UK as an eagle in flight, keen eyed, ready to soar on the therms of the Spirit.

I am raising up an Isle, an Isle of freedom and protection in me, a land like Goshen, I want you to see her as you near your journeys end, as you fly over ~Anglesey in North Wales, I want you to see the beauty of one they called dead, I want you to cry out over her grace and mercy, that the strongholds that have for centuries bound her will be broken, that my glory would enter into this people, readying them to receive and feed and make a place for the down trodden, the weary, the orphan and the widow.  Pour out your heart upon this tiny isle of hope for many.

That still small voice.

As I finished typing this word I asked the Lord for a Scripture, Psalm 33 was given to me and I had no idea what it would say, it’s a beautiful psalm and you will be able to see the heart of the lord and confirmation in this. Much love and blessings Heather.

Psalm 33 (Amplified Bible)

Psalm 33

1REJOICE IN the Lord, O you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you upright in right standing with God]; for praise is becoming and appropriate for those who are upright [in heart].

2Give thanks to the Lord with the lyre; sing praises to Him with the harp of ten strings.

3Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully [on the strings] with a loud and joyful sound.

4For the word of the Lord is right; and all His work is done in faithfulness.

5He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the loving-kindness of the Lord.

6By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all their host by the breath of His mouth.(A)

7He gathers the waters of the sea as in a bottle; He puts the deeps in storage places.

8Let all the earth fear the Lord [revere and worship Him]; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.

9For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.

10The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nought; He makes the thoughts and plans of the peoples of no effect.

11The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the thoughts of His heart through all generations.

12Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He has chosen as His heritage.

13The Lord looks from heaven, He beholds all the sons of men;

14From His dwelling place He looks [intently] upon all the inhabitants of the earth--

15He Who fashions the hearts of them all, Who considers all their doings.

16No king is saved by the great size and power of his army; a mighty man is not delivered by [his] much strength.

17A horse is devoid of value for victory; neither does he deliver any by his great power.

18Behold, the Lord's eye is upon those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe], who wait for Him and hope in His mercy and loving-kindness,

19To deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.

20Our inner selves wait [earnestly] for the Lord; He is our Help and our Shield.

21For in Him does our heart rejoice, because we have trusted (relied on and been confident) in His holy name.

22Let Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, be upon us, in proportion to our waiting and hoping for You.

Cross references:

1. Psalm 33:6 : Heb 11:3; II Pet 3:5

Gayle Getz

Posted: 01/26/2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I AM REJOICING IN THE LORD WITH YOU, HEATHER!  (((JESUS IS KING OVER THE AIRWAYS))).  YES! YES! YES! "BLESSED IS THE NATION WHOSE GOD IS THE LORD."  AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Brenda Teal

Posted: 01/26/2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you Heather.I am happy to receive these words. God
Bless you.Love in Jesus

Heather Butler

Posted: 01/26/2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

I was on the school run this morning, my sons school is 30 minates away, its a wonderful time of the day simply becasue I know that at any moment If its a clear day I will see those beautiful silver arrows flying through our airspace. I cant tell you how moved I am every time I see those flights, and the Spirit in me begins to prophesy to those in the planes who are carrying the word into our land, and healing in their hands and salvation.

I pray that as you see the flight paths across where you live that that same stirring would begin in you, and that those who fly to the states from the UK and various places would know that prayer is going up for these flights.

I really want to encourage you, you are part of the body, and you too are entrusted with praying over these flights, that the Spirit of God would move in the most extraordinary way throughout these flights. 

Many blessings to you both for emailing me

Heather.

Michele Hay

Posted: 01/26/2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Heather: I live where I can see a major flight path here in the northeast US...and often pray when I hear the planes go over for those who are in them.

The Lord is really preparing to do something in Wales I think!

My oldest son went to Wales on a youth mission a few years ago...and they shared the Lord at a school...and all of the kids came out to the church the next weekend...and he said the pastor cried. I'm sure the Lord was preparing some young hearts even then.

Heather Butler

Posted: 01/27/2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

yes, the youth are so hungry and thirsty, only many are not sure for what, they try all sorts of things that do not satisfy, and end up with problems to do with alcoholism, and drugs, not all the youth are the same, but many are, and they are unchurched as are their parents. So many have no grounding in the truth of the word or who Jesus is, they have no idea.  Many are lonley, and desperate for change.

We know that the lord is sending in people to encourage us as churches into being able to go into the community again, amongst the people just like JESUS did, he love people so much, and laid down his life so that they would know that he meant what he said.

These flights of the Spirit across the nations mean so much to us all, its not about the names every one knows, its about the everyday man woman and child on the street, in the school, the workplace the shops being a light that guides many to the truth of who Jesus is.  We do stand out when we shine for Christ, and people want to know how we can be this way when we live in the same world as them, but they have no hope and we have so much.

Our own lives are a living testimony to the glory of God, and so we welcome those flights, knowing that there are encouragers, and people who pray for healing, many who know the word and how to implement it every where they go, and they are coming to stand with us to show us what works for them, and how it could work for us so that we can encounter the Spirit of God and engage with the people on every level to see salvation, healing, and deliverence in our towns villages states nations.

blessings to you all Heather.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version