Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "DIFFICULT" ENVIRONMENTS - Glenn Jackson Fire By Night Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/02/2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT [2011]

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [Of The Father's Heart]

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

February 2nd  2011

"DIFFICULT" ENVIRONMENTS

Words of Prophecy

*       Many who are seeking to "rise above" their present circumstances [environment] are being affected by a multitude of "dissenting" voices that are continually hovering over their entire situation - and, thus, they are experiencing a constant resistance in the spirit [and soul] every time they attempt to move out [by revelation and obedience] into the fullness of My Will and destiny for their life and ministry. In this hour, I will deal with all those who have allowed themselves to be held captive by a "spirit of dissension". For this is a "spirit" that works under the umbrella of other "hindering spirits" [through a ground of self-righteousness and self-desire {fear}] to keep others under their control [man's agenda] and, ultimately, prevent that one [unless that one being controlled {to any degree} separates themselves from that environment] from entering into the fullness of Kingdom-living and My divine blessing. It is the chief task of all those in positions of delegated authority [of any kind] to lead and help all those in their sphere of existence not only into the place of intimate fellowship with Me but, also, do whatever is necessary [in obedience to My Spirit] to facilitate their entrance into the fullness of their destiny. There is NO room for "fleshly control" in the midst of My people - and I will no longer tolerate it to any degree! For have I not given the the Holy Spirit to lead, guide and establish ALL things. Truly I say to you, this is the hour when I shall begin to establish the [true] environment that is necessary for all those who are truly seeking Me. So let all those who are in need of a distinct change in their present circumstances [environment] simply continue on in faith and love - KNOWING that in their continued obedience [in their present circumstances] I will surely make a way for them to enter into My "best" in this hour, on every level.

"dissenting" - withholding agreement or open disagreement; opposing;

...."It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery".... Galatians 5:1 NASB

...."You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion did not come from Him who calls you".... Galatians 5:7-8 NASB

Many who are truly seeking God with ALL of their heart are still bogged down in difficult "environments". These environments are not only a great trial
[with much tribulation] but, also, [on the positive side] a training ground for those those who are faithful to continue seeking the "fullness" of their destiny - even though they remain in circumstances that, ultimately, they know in their heart must change if they are going to enter into their true "Kingdom-position" and destiny, in Christ. This is the beauty of the "inner chamber" on an individual level: one has an "open door" into the Presence of God[regardless of one's "outward circumstances" {environment}]that will sustain them until either their environment changes or they are removed from it and placed into the "ultimate" true spiritual environment [corporately speaking] that the Father had planned for them from before the foundations of the world [with a view to them fulfilling the fullness of their destiny in Christ in this final hour - both individually and corporately]. The most important key to "change" [transition] in one's environment is the diligent pursuit of God's Will and a continued obedience [abiding in love - from faith to faith] in their present environment "knowing" [having a revelation in their heart] that God is faithful to honour "perfectly" their deep desire to fulfil all that they were created for, in Christ.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 02/02/2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Glenn Jackson wrote:
The most important key to "change" [transition] in one's environment is the diligent pursuit of God's Will and a continued obedience [abiding in love - from faith to faith] in their present environment "knowing" [having a revelation in their heart] that God is faithful to honour "perfectly" their deep desire to fulfil all that they were created for, in Christ.

AMEN!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Michele Hay

Posted: 02/02/2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...thank you Popa.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version