Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE DAY OF UNITY IN CHRIST Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
james f jarjou

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/03/2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged Quote james f jarjou

I believe at the present the Lord is sifting us to judgment, to tear and removed everything that offend in his kingdom.
"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend (All the works of flesh within the hearts of believers), and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire (the baptism of fire which destoys the works of the flesh): there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun (the sun typify Christ who is the ligh of the world , so the completion of His judgement within us will bring us into the full image and we will shine the nature of the Sun which is the fullness of HIS CHRIST LIFE within)in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear"(Matthew13v41-43).
He alone is wisdom, power and glory. Until we see this and we go to him, in whom the mystery of life is hiden, that our olf life may be hid in him, we wil always have divisions, carnality , uncaring, mercyless, lust, strife and every evil work. These works are basically our sinful nature and it will be an insult to the blood of Christ to remain complacent without a hope of seeing the end of this among us.
We all need a more awakening of who Christ really is , that is to know him in the practical sense . He is the end of all argument , misunderstanding , and carnality. In HIM is life and light. To hate evil is the begining of the divine knowledge.
We will never be free from all evill work (divisions, carnality, lust, worldliness) until he Daily Beget us through HIS DIVINE LIFE, . The old Life must be hid and the new Life partaken . This is sonship and what pleases the father.
HE is ever waiting for Sons, who he will affirm before all creation including Satan and his angels (Philipians 3v10) saying :
"These are my sons and today I have begotten them . They are dead to their own wills, desires , ambition, and will do nothing in the spritual work for the next thousand years unless they hear my voice . I am proud of them , I will take them through the fire , temptatiions and will try their patience before a mocking sinners and a carnal "Christianity", who will be mocking and enticing them to come down from the cross of the crucifiction of the old Life, I have given them.
They are my Chosen, who are found to be faithful in little things. I have come with a higher grace, to give them power to share in the mystery of my glory, that they might know what it means to rejoice in all things.In good or evil report, in honor or dishonor, in poverty or riches, in good health or sickness, in acceptance or rejection, .
What I have allowed them them to pass through and they came out victoriosly, amidst the many adversity and trials, have not only amazed the natural man but Satan himself is amazed of this mighty warriors. This is not nothing in themself, but MY CREATION, MY LIFE AND NATURE. I existed before all things and created all things. He/she that will trust in me, and patiently wait on my divine power in and prayers and occasional fasting, I will give Him/ her my Life that no created thing or situation, will take him or her from my Love and nature; but he will learn to endured all things through the gifts of Patience , and become a company of the many cloud of witness that obtained my promises through faith and patience. These are my SONS and TODAY I have begotten them "
"And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation [is] to them an end of all strife.Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed [it] by an oath:That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which [hope] we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec." (Hebrews 6v11-20).
by james f jarjou

Edited by james f jarjou on 02/04/2011 at 12:12am
View james f jarjou's Profile Search for other posts by james f jarjou

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version