Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophetic word by Aline Alexander: September 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/14/2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Prophetic word by Aline Alexander: September 2010

As prodigal sons returning, we as the body of Christ are being renewed in the spirit of our minds to our revealed identity.

It is revealed identity because behold old things have passed away and all things have become new.

In our refusal to grow in hearing his voice have we gone astray and turned everyone to his own way.

We stand before the Lord in this hour, giving account for the body of Christ
. Each of us stands and accepts we are our brother�s keeper. When one suffers we all suffer. And so as Daniel did we each have the opportunity to confess the sins of our forefathers. In so doing, we can expect the Lord�s visitation.

We have come to the point in our migration when it is time for a sharp turn.

We have had before us adjustments, deposits, and understandings, and we have made good progress. Now we must prepare to turn the corner and not look back. We must be prepared to never be the same again. We will no longer identify with the passions of the former times. Washed by His word and sprinkled by His blood, the reality of being a chosen people and a holy nation will be rooted in our being. As the seed goes into the ground, dies, germinates and eventually produces, so shall we observe our transformation. Be encouraged as your desires change, and you no longer pursue the goals of assembling your own fortress.

Speak to one another regarding the new vision suddenly appearing complete with creative forces never before imagined.

This turn we are taking is about transformation. We will never be the same again. We will never again be invested with manipulating outcomes. We will allow the seed to die, the roots to go in the ground, and the life of God to unfold according to His good pleasure and His creative genius; whose wisdom is unsearchable.

This time is not about doing, it is about being. Be who you are, do what you do and observe that you are changed. It is for us to believe. As we rest in this transforming process and go about our days, acknowledge the eternal. His kingdom, which is not of this world, will permeate the fabric of our existence. As we eat the bread of His presence, and see His appearing during the course of our normal activities, we will be turning the corner that we are meant to turn. �No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.�
(emphasis mine - Ron)

Bryan & Aline Alexander
c/o Soleyn Ministries
Albuquerque, NM
soleynministries@suddenlink.net

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/14/2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Yes, absolute transformation! "Be no longer conformed to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."  "Let the mind that is in Christ be in you." Was sharing with a precious Sister last night the only way anyone can put down the carnal thinking(stinkin' thinkin') is get this revelation, "this time is not about doing, it is about being." Holy Spirit is so revealing this Truth right now and our actions must follow our confession, "It is no longer me that lives, but Christ that lives in me. The life I now live in this flesh body I live according to the faith of the Son of God who loves me and gave HIS life for me." Amen,,,Thanks for this confirming word my Brother.

Joan Newland

Posted: 02/14/2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Thanks for posting Ron,

I had jujst asked God to plz confirm a question Ive been asking for divine intervention and direction in- I asked about this time  around 10 am- to please let me know so I am not believing in vain and I can let go and take my faith elsewhere.

I just finally gave up figuring it is a yet wait more day- then I read this B4 I was signing off. I sure Hope God is confirming, so I am not misguided and believing in vain. Kinda over missing HIM. Ahhhh Be Blessed and Happy Valentine's day to you and Yours  ....

Edited by Joan Newland on 02/14/2011 at 11:38am
View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version