Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Shelter In Our Midst Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Helen Overholt

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/23/2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

"In the days ahead much turmoil shall arise in the earth, within nations, within each house. Nothing shall be left untouched. Many shall say it is of ME but it is not so. It is the lust of the flesh being unleashed in great proportions that man has not yet known. Those who have risen up in hatred have been commisioned by the evil one to manifest his works in the earth. Many of MY People shall run in fear looking for the answers in which they need.......

Do not run in fear but stop and listen to the voice of MY SPIRIT. Only in ME will you be able to overcome what lies ahead. I do not speak forth to instill fear in MY People but desire to warn for what lies ahead in the coming days, months, years. Psalm 91 shall be a comfort and your confidence that I AM more than able to keep that which belongs to ME. Many are speaking words but they are not of me. Just as the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night was a sign to MY People to follow and trust that I AM; there are those leading MY People astray by there words that sound good to the flesh yet they are not of ME. Many will follow and be in a disillusion of doubt and fear, not knowing what to do or who they can trust. Do not be led astray but go to your secret place; your place of prayer and remain until all has been released from within and your spirit refreshed by MY SPIRIT of comfort, confidence and trust. For I AM your Shield and will keep that which belongs to ME"......

Edited by Helen Overholt on 02/23/2011 at 4:39pm

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/23/2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen & Amen-ty my precious Sister for sharing Papa's heart here with us.  Love you ALL-prayin'-decreein'-rejoicin' in CHRIST JESUS, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen Overholt

Posted: 02/24/2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

(((((Gayle)))))..... the HOLY ONE began to share with me the importance of Psalm 91 & how we will need to be applying, living & expecting HIM to manifest in & thru this important Psalm. This Word was not to release fear & i know many will say yeah we have heard that before.....But i do believe that HE was not only speaking forth of divine protection but more of being in that place in the spirit before HIM & with HIM receiving much needed Wisdom & Provision in this hour......

Helen Overholt

Posted: 02/24/2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Psalm 91 (Amplified Bible)

Psalm 91

1HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].

2I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

3For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.

4[Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.

5You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,

6Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.

7A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

8Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.

9Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,

10There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.

11For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

12They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

13You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot.

14Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].

15He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Footnotes:
  1. Psalm 91:1 The rich promises of this whole chapter are dependent upon one's meeting exactly the conditions of these first two verses (see Exod. 15:26).

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 02/24/2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Helen - when I was waking up this morning, Holy Spirit was emphasizing this word from you to me.  Thanks for the post here!  You are a blessing.

I don't think it can be overemphasized enough - the need to abide under the shadow of the almighty.  The Lord is also very much emphasizing the importance of using our prayer language as much as we can.  Throughout the day and night to build up our spirit man. 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Helen Overholt

Posted: 02/24/2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

(((((Stacey)))))....Ty for your response....Its amazing how the HOLY ONE reveals HIS Heart to each one bringing us all together into the place that HE desires for us to be. He too has been emphazing to us the extreme importance of daily using our prayer language expecting HIM to Manifest thru us HIS Will in the earth & within our lives....Glory, Glory, Glory!!! There is much ahead that we are not aware of, however by praying in the spirit we will know HIS Heart & exactly what we are to say & do in this hour.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version