you see chaos and catastrophe , where will you find peace?  When many
of your churches have fallen and even the elect are deceived, who will
you run to?  When all manner of wickedness and sin is rampant around
you, what will you do?  When the love of many has waxed cold and all
your people want is to have their ears tickled with the teaching of
"feel-good preachers" what will you do?
What will you do when truth is replaced with falsehood?  What will you
do when families are split up and all they can do is live from day-to-
day?  What will you do when some of your cities have been destroyed?
Will you just say that this is the order of business?  Will you adhere
to the teachings of science and man or will you believe in an
everlasting Father who created this world out of nothing?

I tell you my people, the signs are everywhere.  But many have kicked
over those signs and have said that they are just old wives' tales.  I
tell you that the judgments have begun. All of the previous seasons
have ended.  You would be wise to know the times and seasons that you
are living in.  "

Stephen Hanson

3280 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
View Stephen Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Stephen Hanson
Dave Larsen

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/27/2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

I will tell you what I will do the same thing I have been doing for the last 27 years abiding in the living word the risen Christ. I will put on my dancing shoes and do a dance on the fore head of the devil. This is what I have been waiting for all these years the kingdoms of men are falling so the king of glory will come in to all those who have lost hope in all their foolish ideas about who and what Christ is. I am jumping up and down and saying glory to God this is the best time to be one with God in Christ Jesus.When all hell is being let lose the power of God is being made known to a people in the earth. What many see as the end I see as the start of the truth in a people. Other wise men would have just kept going thinking nothing was wrong. Killing and being killed for what they thought was right. I see Christ coming in the clouds of heaven. We are those clouds people getting ready to rain down the glory of God and refresh the earth with the love and power of God and put to death all religon and all things that are opposed to the true word of God. Which is the living word in a people.

View Dave Larsen's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Larsen
Pamela Susette

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Susette

When the sky turns dark and all around are the signs of my
returning soon what will your refuge be?  It will be in you Father.

When the mountains quake and
the earth cracks below you who will you run to?  I will run to you Father.

When all around you
you see chaos and catastrophe , where will you find peace?  I will find peace in you Father.

When many
of your churches have fallen and even the elect are deceived, who will
you run to?  I will run to you Father.

When all manner of wickedness and sin is rampant around
you, what will you do?  I will keep standing on the Word of God and do what the Word of God says and still share the Word with others.

When the love of many has waxed cold and all
your people want is to have their ears tickled with the teaching of
"feel-good preachers" what will you do?Speak the truth

What will you do when truth is replaced with falsehood? Stand on the Word and preach it. 

What will you do when families are split up and all they can do is live from day-to-
day? Keep on trusting You to provide as well as do my part and work to pay my bills. 

What will you do when some of your cities have been destroyed?  There really isn't any thing I can do when cities are destroyed but pray for those people. 

Will you just say that this is the order of business?  No, it is the end times.

Will you adhere to the teachings of science and man or will you believe in an everlasting Father who created this world out of nothing? I will still believe in you Father who created everything. 

I tell you my people, the signs are everywhere.  But many have kicked
over those signs and have said that they are just old wives' tales.  I
tell you that the judgments have begun. All of the previous seasons
have ended.  You would be wise to know the times and seasons that you
are living in.  I already know that it is the signs of the time Father. I have know this for a very long time.

Edited by Pamela Susette on 04/27/2011 at 5:56am

Stephen Hanson

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged Quote Stephen Hanson

Amen....There are however, still some that refuse to know these things, so I'll just keeping speaking and sharing what the Father gives me.

Stephen Hanson
Larry Finlen

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged Quote Larry Finlen

It is sad to say, that many of God's people still don't believe the writings of the prophets, nor current day prophecies. I agree with you, and like many others, trouble is coming, but it is a trouble with signs that bring wisdom to those who desire God's best.

Keep talking brother,

Pamela Susette

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Susette

Yes Stephen I always enjoy hearing what the Father says though you. The one question that the Father asked though you was

When the mountains quake and
the earth cracks below you who will you run to? 

This made me think of the 2012 movie I saw. In the 2012 movie the earth did just that cracked all up and whole continents and lands sink under the lava.  There wasn't much anyone could do but pray and die.

I would hope that Father would take His people home before this happens.  I can't imagine God's children being still here when this happens. 

In the book of Revelation there will be earth quakes, and meters hitting the earth but I am not sure if what happened in the 2012 movie will actual happen because the book of Revelations doesn't mention all the continents sinking into the lava of the earth.  It would be a scary thing to have the earth's crust melt.  I believe the only thing a righteous person could do is ask for forgiveness of their sins and lay down to die.  What else could you do?

Stephen Hanson

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged Quote Stephen Hanson

Pamela,

Remember Psalm 46:

God is our refuge and strength,
   an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
   and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
   and the mountains quake with their surging.
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Thanks Stephen.   

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Pamela Susette

Posted: 04/28/2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Susette

Larry Finlen wrote:

It is sad to say, that many of God's people still don't believe the writings of the prophets, nor current day prophecies. I agree with you, and like many others, trouble is coming, but it is a trouble with signs that bring wisdom to those who desire God's best

It depends if they are Charismatic or non Charismatic. The Charismatic do believe in prophecy.  The non Charismatic believers in the false doctrine that the gifts passed away with the last apostle.

I do believe in prophecy.  When I was 16, I thought I commented the unpardonable sin because someone told me if I ever laughed at any speaking in tongues I committed that unpardonable sin.  So I thought I was doom forever in the fires of hell no chance of forgiveness. For a whole week I cried out to God for forgiveness. I never told a soul what I was going though. I figured it was bad enough that God hated me; I didn't want people to hate me. I already had it in my mind that I would still serve Him and be a good person even if I couldn't go to heaven.  I would still win souls even though I was going to burn in hell for laughing at people speaking in tongues. I still loved Jesus and wanted so much to have another chance.

My grandma took me to a prayer meeting and I remembered feeling very unworthy to sing those praise songs. There was a picture of Jesus over the fire place and it was like the eyes of Jesus picture follow me. I felt nothing but love and peace from that picture but every time I looked away I felt condemn. After the prayer meeting they were laying hands on the sick and there was a prophetess there. Jesus would speak though her.  I said a prayer in side my head. "Jesus if you still love me please give this lady a message to let me know that you still love me.  I also said to myself,’ I wonder if God knows I love Him even though I have doubts about Him.  My doubts were fears of accidentally saying something against the Holy Spirit with out meaning and being condemned forever. I was afraid to even say the name Holy Spirit just in cause I said His name wrong and accidentally comment the unpardonable sin.  I had a lot of fear of this unpardonable sin. I decided to go up for prayer because I needed to know if Jesus still loved me.  I was having painful female cramps and I decided to go up for prayer for healing. I really needed to know if Jesus really did speak though this lady so I decide not to tell these people that I thought I commented the unpardonable sin. I went up for prayer, and they laid hands on me.  I felt this warm electric heat flow from their hands into me.  It traveled from my head all the way down into my stomach and the pain just melted away. Ruth, the prophetess, told me that Jesus had a message for me and this is what He said to me. "My little child, if you sinned against me, I forgive you, I love you and I know that you love me even though you have doubts about Me.  I am not a mean God, but a loving and discipline God and I do not punish people for their doubts. He went on to tell me that I needed to love myself more and that because of me many people would come into His kingdom.  I felt so free and clean after He spoke to me. From that day Jesus become more real to me. I can feel His presences with me and I can even feel hugs from Him.  Yes I do believe in prophecy but I also believe that prophecy should be tested according to the Word of God and though the test of time if it is forth telling. I have talked to those who don't believe in it and they are afraid of it. They are afraid of being lead astray and just want to use the Bible as their love letter from Jesus.

I was later told that if a person worries that they commited the unpardonable sin then they haven't commited it. A person who commits this sin does't have the convictions to carry anymore.

Edited by Pamela Susette on 04/28/2011 at 10:27pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version