Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "DO YOU WANT TO HEAR BEAUTIFUL THINGS FROM MY SPIRIT OR DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH?" --prophetic teaching and word Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stephen Hanson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/27/2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged Quote Stephen Hanson

"DO YOU WANT TO HEAR BEAUTIFUL THINGS
FROM MY SPIRIT OR DO YOU WANT TO
HEAR THE TRUTH?" --
prophetic teaching and word

April 27 evening, 2011

""' The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them
or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false
visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
Therefore, this is what Yahweh says about the prophets who are
prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, 'No
sword or famine will touch this land.' Those same prophets will perish
by sword and famine. And the people they are prophesying to will be
thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and
sword (Jeremiah 14:10-16).

I asked the Lord earlier this evening about why certain prophets and
prophetic people, don't seem to
mention about catastrophic events that will be coming upon the earth.

He told me that:

1. Some prophets believe these things will happen,
2. Some don't talk about it, and pretend that they won't happen.
3. Others bury their heads in the sand.

I don't think that it's any different today than it was during the
time of Jeremiah. Many today prophesy things from their own minds and
spirits.  They speak what others "want to hear." They just want to
speak comforting words to the people. To be sure, God does want to
encourage us and to give us hope, even in the midst of a world that is
full of darkness and without hope.  But he doesn't want to "tickle our
ears."  He wants us to know the truth.  For when we know the truth,
then the truth will set us free.  We can't be truly free when we are
hearing reports about how lovely God is going to make everything
around us.  He wants to bless us, but he also wants to prepare us for
the days that are ahead.  He would not be a loving God if he did not
warn us of the calamities that are coming.  What father or mother does
not warn their children not to run out into the street without looking
both ways?  We have laws that protect us so that we do not go too
fast on the highway or run through a red light.  If we didn't have
these laws then our world wouldn't have any order.  We would have
anarchy.  So, having said these things, then we would be wise to hear
what the Father would say to us in this hour so that we would be
prepared and ready for what lies ahead.

Renewal of Ezekiel’s Call as Watchman
Ezekiel 33
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, speak to your
people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and
the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their
watchman, 3 and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows
the trumpet to warn the people, 4 then if anyone hears the trumpet but
does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life,
their blood will be on their own head. 5 Since they heard the sound of
the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their
own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved
themselves. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not
blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes
someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin,
but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’

7 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel;
so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 8 When I say
to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do
not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person
will die for[a] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their
blood. 9 But if you do warn the wicked person to turn from their ways
and they do not do so, they will die for their sin, though you
yourself will be saved.

However, most that heard Ezekiel's message wanted to hear "beautiful
things" spoken to them.  They wanted to hear a beautiful symphony of
passages that would lull them to sleep. They didn't want to hear about
tragedy. They didn't want to be warned.  This is what was said of them
later on in this chapter:

30 “As for you, son of man, your people are talking together about
you by the walls and at the doors of the houses, saying to each other,
‘Come and hear the message that has come from the LORD.’ 31 My people
come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to hear your
words, but they do not put them into practice. Their mouths speak of
love, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain. 32 Indeed, to them
you are nothing more than one who sings love songs with a beautiful
voice and plays an instrument well, for they hear your words but do
not put them into practice.

33 “When all this comes true—and it surely will—then they will know
that a prophet has been among them.”

Word from this evening April 27, 2011

"Behold, these things are true, for all around you there are voices
that are speaking lovely things.  Most of my body is being lulled to
sleep.  But I tell you that it is time to arise from your slumber.
For the hour is getting late.  Most want to join in for the parade.
Most want to partake of the festivities.  All the world's a stage it
is said, and you are but its actors.  But I tell you that it is time
to stop acting.  It is time to take off your masks.  It is time to
know the truth.  It is time for my prophets to stop speaking things
that others want to hear.  It is time to start speaking boldly in my
name.  It is time to put away childish things. "

Stephen Hanson

3280 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
View Stephen Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Stephen Hanson
Pamela Susette

Posted: 04/27/2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Susette

Stephen, I agree with you 100%.  I believe that false prophecies can be both comforting and full of destruction as well as true prophecies can be full of comfort and destruction. The problem is how to discern what is true and what is false?  There are a lot of people out there prophesy doom and gloom and their prophecies prove to be wrong and I am sure there are those prophets who do prophecy the truth and what they say happens.

Several months ago a certain prophetess prophecy that God caused the Golf Oil Spill and that only God could cap that oil well and that He wasn't going to cap it unless those people repent down there in the Golf.  It almost seemed that this Word was from God until it proved false.  BP cap the golf oil well not God unless God cap the Golf Oil well though BP.  Now I have no ideal if anyone repented down there are not?  I grieve for the poor innocent animals down there that had to suffer at the greed of man and it is ashamed that BP wouldn't cap that oil well for months when they could.  A lot of wild life died at the laziness of BP. I don’t blame the oil spill on God but BP.  I hold them fully responsible for the destruction of the precious wild life down there and God is not to blame.  They shouldn’t have been drilling under sea in the first place.  If God is angry He is angry at the off sure drilling and what it did to the wild life in the Golf.  Maybe the lesson to be learned though all of this is that greed can cause destruction and man needs to learn a lesson from this and not do it again.

I was praying today about all the shaking going on and this is what I believe the Lord said to me. 

My Daughter, I am a very loving, kind, merciful, and forgiving Father.  I do not want anyone to perish.  I always make a way for people to repent of their sins before I would bring destruction on them.  I am a very patient God wanting all to come to salvation.  There is a lot of shaking going on but know this Mother Earth is growing old and she is going to shake and quake. 

Those who hide themselves in Me will stay safe.  Those that do not abide under My wings will suffer the birth pains of Mother Earth. She is groaning and moaning like a woman in labor to be redeemed from her travail.  You do not need to fear her birth pains as long as you hide yourself in Me.  I in you and you in Me is going to be your shelter of safety. 

Know that not every doom and gloom message is of Me but not every message of peace and everything is going to be ok is of Me either.  If I speak a Word of a soon destruction or warning, I always give a message of forgiveness and time to come back to Me.  I always bring correction and warning for a soon destruction never a surprise destruction.  Not every disaster is from Me.  Some of it is just the Earth in birth pains.  I am always like the prodigal father waiting for My children to come home.  I do not want any to perish but I patiently wait and give them plenty of time to come back to Me. 

(Feel free to disagree or bring correction if this Word is wrong.)

Edited by Pamela Susette on 04/27/2011 at 8:39pm

Pamela Susette

Posted: 04/28/2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Susette

Dave Larsen wrote:

Were you taught by men was it doctrine handed down to you from the system of man made doctrines.  I have been reading posts here and other places on the web and most of what Christians believe is not even in the bible.

Dave, I can tell you a teaching that isn't in the Bible, tithing ten percent of your pay check before taxes.  I have never read that in the Bible and yet I don't know of any Christian Churches that don't preach this message.  And they love to quote

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit, “says the Lord Almighty. Malachi 3:10-11

They quote this verse to put everyone on guilt trip so that they will give in the offering bucket. This scripture was not talking about giving money but giving farm crops and farm animals to the tribe of Levi so that they would have groceries to eat. Why because the tribe of Levi were not allowed to farm, they were only allow to work for God and God said,"Do not forget about them, they still need to eat too."

I did a personal study myself on tithing and real tithing is tithing your farm crops and farm animals to the tribe of Levi not to a church.  Tithing had nothing to do with money but food.  So if people believe in tithing then they need to buy some farm land, or plant a garden in their back yard and tithe ten percent of their garden crops   to the tribe of Levi. That is what the Bible says, tithe to the tribe of Levi ten percent of garden crops and farm animals.

How many churches tithe to the tribe of Levi? None.  Perhaps all the churches in a community should call the local rabbi and hand over their tithes to the Rabbi if they want to do things the Bibical way.

Here are just a few scriptures on tithing in the New Testament.

Matthew 23: 23

Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone. Luke 11:42

Jesus seemed to be more concern with the heart then that they tithe in this scripture. Jesus felt it was more important to have justice and love then giving ten percent of garden herbs.

I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get. But the tax collector stood distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, God, have mercy on me, a sinner. I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." Luke 18: 12-13

In this scripture Jesus is still more concern with what is in the heart then what you give.

Now the law requires the descendants of Levi who become priests to collect a tenth from the people-that is, their brothers-even though their brothers are descended from Abraham. This man however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who has the promises. And without doubt the lesser person is blessed by the greater. In the one case, men who die collect the tenth; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living. One might even say that Levi, who collects the tenth, paid the tenth through Abraham, because when Melchizedek met Abraham, Levi was still in the body of his ancestor. Hebrews 7:5-10

Remember the story of the widow who gave one coin? But the rich gave out of their abundance.  Jesus said she gave more.  She actually gave 100% to the Lord where the rich only gave probably ten percent and her heart was right with what she did. The rich were giving to just show off their wealth and God over look what they did but remember what that poor widow did.  I believe God looks more at the heart at why we do things not that we obey the law on tithing.  It is having a cheerful heart in giving that God looks at not a fraction of 1/10th.

God has a lot of mercy and understanding where the law, the letter of the law, condemns people. Remember how Jesus was accurse of breaking the Sabbath by healing a woman?  What Jesus did was the will of the Father not the law of Moses.  The disciples were accurse of breaking the Sabbath too by picking grain to eat and Jesus talked about King David and his men eating the shrew bread that was only for the priests to eat.  It is all about the heart that God looks at not so much the letter of the law.

Here are some New Testament scriptures on giving.

Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food, if one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? James 2:15-16

How many churches or christians pratice this scripture?

If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? I John 3:17

How many Christians show the love of God by helping another person in need out?

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27

How many Christians look after orphans and widows?

Notice that it isn't saying to help if you don't have the means to help.  It is saying to help when you do have the means to help.  God understands if you dont' have it to give, you don't have it to give.

I believe that Christians feel that when they tithed ten percent of their checks they did their good deed for the week. They pay their bill to the Lord and all will be well with them. They may over look the widow next door who doesn't have money to buy groceries or that single mom down the street who is struggling to pay her bills and buy food for her children. They did their good work by putting ten percent in the offering bucket on Sunday morning and they will just pray for that widow or single mom or brother who is lay off from work and hope that God will meet their needs.

I believe real Christianity is meeting one another's needs when you have the means to meet that need.

All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Acts 2:44-45

The body of Christ isn't just the local church building but the people that go there.  It is helping one another out that is true tithing in the New Testament. 

Christ is faithful as a son over God’s house. And we are his house, if we

hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast. Hebrews 3:6

You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. I Peter2: 5

We have a great priest over the house of God; let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith. Hebrew 10:21-22

If the sister down the street needs a new stove so she won't burn her house down cooking and you have the money and can afford to buy her a new stove then real giving is buying that sister a new stove.  If the widow next door needs groceries and she spent all her social security money on heart medicine then take that poor widow grocery shopping and fill her cabinets and refreg with food. That is the kind of giving Jesus is talking about not writing a check and dropping it off in the offering bucket and telling the poor widow you will pray for her that she will be able to eat for the next couple of weeks.

Now I realize that churches need money to operate and yes we do need to give to them.  But giving should be lead by the Holy Spirit not by obeying the letter of the law.  Any church that preaches tithing better have a poor ministry to help those who are in need out.  It is wrong of them to preach tithing and not help the poor and be careful of those ministries that like to send all kinds of prayer charms your way.  I had one preacher that would send me prayer clothes, clothe prayer hands, pictures of Jesus tell me if I do this and that and send Him money I would have all my needs meet.  I wrote back and told to practice what he preach and give to me by paying my bills and I would be more then happy to send him money. That brother stop writing to me.

So yes God's messages are not always sweet and comforting sometimes people get their toes step on in a sermon.

Edited by Pamela Susette on 04/28/2011 at 7:36am

Stephen Hanson

Posted: 04/28/2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged Quote Stephen Hanson

I agree with you Pam....A lot of this is "tradition."  It's not the heart of the message that Jesus wants us to do....
Of course, the original "intent" of this word/teaching that I sent out concerned how some prophets just speak and share beautiful comforting words and not the hard ones. Yes, we need a balance, but some of it just "tickles" the ears.

Stephen
View Stephen Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Stephen Hanson
Dave Larsen

Posted: 04/28/2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged Quote Dave Larsen

It is easy to go tell people all hell is breaking loose any one can see that now. The hard word people dont preach or teach is what to do about it. The answer would offend most all even those on this site. The tithing thing is only one among many false things that many believe to be true. People are running every where for a word or speaking a word and in the end it will be the little things that will decide who stands and who falls. What do you believe and who told it to you? The foundation on which we stand is what will make the diffrence not how many prophets we listened to or how many words we spoke. I know tons of so called prophets that are speaking words and some even from God and they know almost nothing about how to survive in the times ahead. Remenber people God can speak through a Donkey and in that moment that donkey was a prophet. So there is more then us being used by God. You can say all kind of great things and completly miss the boat. In fact many are.

View Dave Larsen's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Larsen
Pamela Susette

Posted: 04/28/2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Susette

I agree with you Stephen and Dave on what you said. I believe it all goes back to when we went to Sunday school as children.  I believe that even children are taught false doctrines.  The children are told that Jonah was swallowed by a whale when the Bible says he was swallowed by a fish not a whale. They are taught that Adam and Eve ate the forbidden apple. The Bible never mentions what kind of fruit it was that Adam and Eve ate other then that it was forbidden. I remember watching Christian Cartoons with the children on Saturday mornings and the Bible stories were not exactly the same as the stories in the Bible. They would always be a little bit off.  Even Bible movies with real people in it are always off from what the true story of the Bible is. 

It all goes back to teaching the basics truths, the elementary teachings of Christ.  If the first grade teacher teaches her class that 2+2= 7 and she teaches some wrong doctrine in math, reading and spelling then the children will believe these false teachings. They will believe that 2+2=7 when they are in the 12th grade. They won't be ready to graduate.  And like Peter and Paul wrote I give you milk because you are not ready for meat because of your thinking.  A 12th grader who believes that 2+2= 7 needs to go back to first grade and learn math again not graduate and go to college. How many Christians have learned true Bible teaching when they were babies in Christ? When they should be adults eating meat they still need their milk. The truth is they were never feed real milk but fake milk.  Have you ever shopped in the formula aisle at the grocery store and read the cans that say that formula is almost like breast milk? Almost isn't going to get it.  It is either real or fake. Formula can never do what real milk can do.  Most Christians were feed religious formula, false doctrines instead of the sincere milk of the Word. It looks like those 12th graders in the Spirit need to go back to kindergarten and learn their abs all over again, and learn how to count, add, subtract and multiply and hopefully the fast learners can graduate real soon. I can just see graduation day, Jesus calls out the names of the graduating class only to tell each one that they need to go back to kindergarten instead of receiving a diploma.

I used to have dreams like that.  I would dream that I went back to High School after being out of school for years.  The principal would put me back in the tenth grade and I had to go though three years of school and hope and pray I could grader ate. In the dream I couldn't understand why I was going back to High School and why did I have to start in the tenth grade and not in the 12th grade. I felt so over whelmed at the thought of going back to the tenth grade and relearning everything again. I am not sure what these repeated dreams meant on less God was trying to tell me something.  Perhaps He was trying to tell me that I needed to relearn some things again or take a math class or grammar class? I have had some of my unlined friends correct my grammar in a post before. Spiritual speaking some people need to go a couple of grades back and relearn some things and get back on track.

I have to share another dream that is pretty funny. Once I had a dream that I went to the Middle School office to make a complaint. In the dream I was handed papers to fill out. In the dream I forgot how to write and read.  I wasn't able to fill out those papers to make a complaint. The principal in the dream asked me what school distant taught me? And I said, Your school distant."  I wonder what God was trying to tell me about all those back to school dreams? Perhaps there is something I still need to relearn in the Spirit. The school distant in my dream could have been the false religious system in my life.

Edited by Pamela Susette on 04/28/2011 at 8:04am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version