Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophecy: No More Fence Sitting (repost) (We Must Get Ready!) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
karynsartor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/04/2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged Quote karynsartor

No More Fence-Sitting!

The time is coming, oh, My Church, and is fast approaching, in which I will no longer tolerate "fence-sitting."  My people will no longer be able to "have it both ways," with one foot in the world and one in My Church.  They will have to make a choice.  Those who do not have both feet securely planted in My Kingdom will not be able to stand in these last days.

Many have been seeking to have their "ears tickled" and have no solid foundation of My Truth.  These are lukewarm at best, and will be vulnerable to the deception of the enemy. For as my Spirit is poured out in great measure, and as My glory increases, the activity of the enemy will increase as well.

Those who are following Me closely, who seek Me and My Truth diligently, will not be deceived, for I will teach them.  I will guide and protect them, and although times get difficult, I will comfort and surround them with My loving Arms.

I say to those who are wavering: this is not a time for "fence-sitting!"  Choose this day whom you will serve!  I have set before you Life and death -  I AM LIFE, in all of its richness.  Press in and seek Me with all of your heart and you will find Me, for I am faithful.  Draw near to Me, and I will draw near to you, for I love you.  I will indeed bring you abundant life in this world, and for all of eternity.  I desire to bless you and draw you close to Me - yet the choice is yours.  

Check your heart by My Spirit, and make sure you are not on the fence.  Warn those around you:  Fence-sitters will not have the spiritual stamina needed in the days to come.  They must place both feet firmly on the path and confirm their commitment to Me.  Nothing else is as important.

PS:
(I have made a video version of this prophecy and posted it on Youtube.  You can search youtube for the title or go to my channel, sartork.  God Bless.  Karyn)

View karynsartor's Profile Search for other posts by karynsartor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version