Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Prophetic Declaration, the Vision of Gold, and the Anointing Oil Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Mark Pavlot

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/25/2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

The Prophetic Declaration, the Vision of Gold, and the Anointing Oil

By Mark Pavlot

There were a few scriptures that began to speak to me in light of a prophetic word that flowed in the house. It had to do with seeing the Lord covered with which seemed to be gold. He was standing looking towards the earth, behind Him was this bright light around a throne. As He looked toward the earth I saw the people that I was with and they were covered with this same gold, again to me at that time it was what seemed to be gold. (Please understand that this was not a visible gold for it came to me in vision form, but oh so very real.)

Then the words came to me out of:

1 Peter 6-8 - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: Rom 5:3; James 1:2; Heb 10:37; 1Pet 5:10; 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Isa 48:10; 1Cor 3:13; James 1:3; 1Pet 4:12

At that time I also heard the Scripture in Revelation 3:18 - I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness does not appear; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 2Cor 5:3; Rev 7:13; Rev 16:15; Rev 19:8;

However, now it seems to me of what I was seeing, that the Lord is calling forth the quality of His workings in us, the calling forth of the operation of His dealings in us through trials.

Since then, this has taken me into a serious consideration of these words; as to their purpose and where the Lord is going with this...

Psalms 68:24 - They have seen thy goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary.

The Lord is moving towards His sanctuary, His people, those that have made a covenant with Him by sacrifice, we are being required of this by the Lord in order to qualify for a greater purpose. There is an emptying or the laying down of things that He desires from the heart, but could also be certain things that we hold in reserve that limit us from furthering His purposes in our lives.

Then another confirming word that was read which became such a strong word in my spirit, from:

Malachi 3:1-4

1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. Matt 11:10; Mark 1:2; Luke 1:76; Luke 7:27; 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appears? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

The purifying of "gold", the nature of Christ within, the witness of bearing up the 'testimony of Jesus', as the Holy Spirit is completing the work of redemption in the believer. So I believe the Lord is calling forth in this hour a further working of His Spirit in sanctifying a people for the expressed purpose of bringing forth bearers of His glory. John said,

"and the Word (Jesus) became flesh (in us), and we beheld His Glory, that of the only begotten of the Father," ("Glory" in Greek is "doxa"), from where we get doxology. Do you think the Lord will bring forth His own doxology in this hour?

For the record I am not a "signs" follower, it is not following signs we should be after, the scriptures teach that they should be following us, and yet I don't think we have come to the place where we have seen the full intent and purpose of the Lord's heart in this matter.

There has been these gentle words coming from the Lord, not a lot of times, but as simple questions. For example, a few weeks ago I felt Him say, "Do you know who the two witnesses are in My Word, my son?” That's it! No deep burning words to follow, just a simple question. Someone once told me that a good teacher will often ask a question already knowing the answer just to see the response from the student.

Example given:

Matthew 16: 13 When Jesus came to the area of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" Mark 8:27; Luke 9:18; 14 They answered, "Some say John the Baptist, others Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets." Matt 14:2; 15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." John 6:69; 17 And Jesus answered him, "You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven! Matt 11:25;

So these questions come to me, once He asked me about this particular person that I felt was tailor-made for me, but, it is no more, there was a time that I couldn't find release from this loss of relationship. Then the Lord spoke to me one day and said, Have you been praying for her, my son? I quickly answered, "No my Lord, for she has hurt me." Then He said, "Let me share something with you, My bride hurts Me every day and I still am faithful to pray for her." "Now what if I was to send you to the greater bride who is before Me would you then pray?" "Things that hurt, instruct!"

Again another time, I awoke about 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning, and I heard the Lord speak to me another time, but this was more of a alarming statement; He said, “My son, your country is bleeding, it is having a miscarriage”. Okay now, I really love the Lord but having lost a child once this is getting deep here. “It is bleeding oil!”

Then the morning news said that an explosion had occurred in the Gulf from an oil barge, I cannot recall if it was the very next day or when, I'm not big on a lot of television, but as the news flashed about this terrible mishap. When I viewed it via google, the satellite image it was exactly what it looked like, a miscarriage. The flow of oil looked like blood in water just south of the U.S. land.

You may ask, how does this all relate to the events of this hour? Though much of the church may have become content with powerlessness, the world craves power. Even as Simon tried to purchase the power he saw resting upon Peter, so the world looks for power wherever it can find it. The world has found that the power of God is not for sale, though there be many undisciplined servants in the household of God who would gladly sell and market the meager anointing they possess.

Since the world cannot purchase the true anointing of God’s Spirit, the world is seeking an alternate anointing. Herein we see a great contrast. Throughout scripture it has been a very specific type of oil that represents the anointing of the Lord. The Israelites were instructed to use only the oil that comes from the olive to light the lamps in the temple and to be used as the holy anointing oil. This oil was extracted by taking ripe olives and pressing them, or beating them until the oil came forth from the flesh of the olive.

A further revelation comes forth as we answer the following question. Who do we most associate with oil today? It is the Arabs, the offspring of Ishmael. Ishmael was a product of the flesh. He was born when Sarah and Abraham began to doubt the power of God. Ishmael was born of Hagar, who was an Egyptian. Egypt is symbolic of the world, and the scriptures speak of “the fleshpots of Egypt.” Ishmael was born out of man’s attempt to fulfill the promises and purposes of the Lord. Ishmael came forth, not by the power and anointing of the Lord, but by the false anointing offered by the world that is typified in Hagar. When Sarah was barren, lacking the power to accomplish God’s will, Hagar was seen as fertile. In her was pictured the power of the world to accomplish the purposes of God.

What a picture it is today that the descendants of Hagar through Ishmael are occupying largely barren lands that sit on top of vast oil reserves. The anointing of the world does not bring forth life. Hagar may have given birth to Ishmael, giving Abraham a son, but the Lord rejected Ishmael as the child of promise. Even so, the works of the flesh may have an outward appearance of life and blessing, but in God’s eyes they are as barren as the deserts of Arabia.

The world, however, not being able to purchase the power of God, have sought to exploit Satan’s alternative. Not desiring to have their flesh crushed, to bring forth the pure clear oil of the Spirit, they have settled for the black oil of Ishmael. Is it not symbolic that olive oil today is graded as virgin and extra virgin olive oil, yet petroleum is associated with the term “crude oil.”

In Revelation the 144,000 who are overcomers are portrayed as virgins. They have a devotion to Christ alone, and they follow the Lamb wherever He goes. We know the Lamb went to the cross, and so must the overcomers. Yet the world offers an alternative dredged up from the depths of the earth. A black oil that puts off many pollutants and chokes the cities of man with noxious vapors.

The word petroleum comes from two words: ‘petra’ which means rock, and ‘oleum’ which means oil. The word petroleum literally means “rock oil”. The scriptures reveal that Christ is the Rock that brings forth life. Christ is the rock in whom all power and authority dwell. ‘Christ’ literally means ‘anointed one’. He is the Rock from which the oil flows, for He sent the Spirit into the world. He is the answer for all of man’s needs. He is the true source of power and light and life. Yet Satan has his counterfeit source of power and light. He offers men petroleum, rock oil, in place of the true Rock and the true anointing.

So, as I have become more sensitive to the Holy Spirit as my Teacher, He has led Me into places to reveal my own shortcomings, and to cry out for others. Isaiah said: "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows...(Isaiah 53:4)

Yet from this it has worked into me where I have been drawn to spend days of diving into the Word for 6 to 10 hours a day. Now it seems it is having released in me some new aspect of perhaps seeing into what the Lord is birthing in a people.

The Lord whom you seek shall suddenly come to His temple. Malachi 3:1- ("seek," Hebrew word, "baqash", a means of searching by a specific method of worship or prayer)

Revelation 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

There is a couple interesting words here in this scripture in the Greek. The first being "measure", (Greek "metreo") to ascertain by a fixed standard, 'Rise and measure', to awaken and ascertain or determine by a standard of measure (Christ is the standard of measure). The temple (Greek word is naos), or the Holy of Holies. It is the same word where Paul said in...

1 Corinthians 3:16 - Know ye not that ye are the temple (naos) of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Again the words: And the altar, and them that worship, therein. (Greek 'proskuneo', to fall down prostrate before the Lord in humble adoration). After a manner of being like a dog and laying down at His Masters feet and licking his masters hand. Now I am not saying God wants us to become like dogs, but the picture of submission is there in that illustration.

So we have this messenger John, that awakens, one who is told to wake up or awaken and with this reed (or Greek 'rhabdos', baton of loyalty) measure the temple but not just any temple, the temple of those who are prostrate before the Lord. Could these be the intercessors that the Lord is stirring up in this hour to cry out for the purity in the House of the Lord. We have seen enough of the profane, now I believe its the Lords turn. They are those who have and are receiving a further revelation of the mantle of praise and worship.

Many years ago, I had a vision. I was a very young man in the Lord, the vision was so vivid that for years it stuck with me like a clip from a good movie. I wrote a book about it for my children. Some friends said I should have published it, a sister in the Lord has it now.

It was a very tremendous scene of the throne of the Lord. He, the Lord Jesus, the Lamb of God was sitting, and there was this most beautiful music coming forth out of these musical instruments. These minstrels were playing off to the side. Around the throne I saw all this activity, there were servants busy about the tasks of serving and waiting on the Lord. I saw messenger angels bowing before the Lord, bringing reports seemingly, it was truly the activity of the throne and of a King like you would see in a movie.

I had noticed this specific group of people, saints of God I believe, all the while they were there before the throne, they weren't caught up with all this activity about them. Their eyes were so fixed on the Lord they didn't take them off of Him, as if they were waiting for something to happen.

Then, I saw the Lord look to these doors that were behind these people who were so intent on every move of the Lord. As He looked to these doors that were behind them, they perked up. The Lord stood up and said these words, Whom shall I send? Who will go for us? out of Isaiah 6. As these doors opened up, they stood up turned around and faced the doors, I saw the earth, and they went to the earth.

In my heart I asked, "Who are these, Lord. The answer was, "These are my waiters, holy waiters, they are those people who have become so intimate with Me that they don't do a thing unless I bid them, they have learned what it is to wait upon the Lord, to be intertwined with My purposes, and they shall be released into the earth in the days to come."

Now some of you must now understand one thing, the music was heavenly, it was coming from voices like a cantata, playing along were these stringed instruments, thus my heart is burning for only this one form of worship in the house of the Lord. Conclusively, there is no problem with worship in heaven, not when you've seen it.

Now what I am saying in this teaching, is that the Lord is selecting and calling forth a people who will minister in the realm of the Holiest of all, we'll go back to that Scripture again in the book of:

Revelation 11:2- But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The word 'court' in Greek " aule", an area outside as open to the wind, a yard, which is outside the temple (naos) leave out (ekballo, to eject, leave out send away) and measure it not.

We are all being called upon to make some very sincere and crucial decisions in this hour, as pertaining to the direction of where the Lord is leading us, He will have a people who will for sure allow Him to purify us... the purifying process is for one purpose and that is not being preached today in very many circles...follow the principles of repentance in Romans 10- Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart, confess with your mouth, for confession is made unto salvation; and you will be saved...but, to enter into the fullness of the kingdom you must qualify.

The question is, “Do the saints yearn for the true anointing as desperately as the world seeks the counterfeit?” The anointing will only come to broken vessels who have fallen on the Rock, which is Christ, the Anointed One. When the saints are broken an anointing will flow from them that will eclipse that which the world has sought for a substitute. Great darkness is surely not far off, and the Father is seeking a people upon whom He can place His true anointing.

Isaiah 60:1-3

1 "Arise, shine; for your light has come,

And the glory of Yahweh has risen upon you.

2 "For behold, darkness will cover the earth

And deep darkness the peoples;

But the Lord will rise upon you

And His glory will appear upon you.

3 "Nations will come to your light,

And kings to the brightness of your rising.”

From an old scout;

Blessings,

Mp

Edited by Mark Pavlot on 05/26/2011 at 4:40am

Bill Evans

Online Status: Offline