Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Keys to The Kingdom ,KINGDOM PRINCIPLES , OPTIONS , CHOICES ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/31/2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

There are things to see that no one could imagine . They will come swiftly through the night and light up the horizon , order is important now so darkness can't creep in . Keep me close stay in my word for my word is your rudder and will guide you through troubled waters . I have the map you need so stay close to me and I will guide you like a ship through the night .
 We are in this together and together we will conquer all that enters the pathway , that is not from me. Together we will bring light to a darkened world full of trouble and sin . We have much to do so harken onto my voice now ! 
 Where there is trouble you shall go but not alone for the Lord your God is with you in all that you do and all that is done !
 Seek not after the wrong leadership but test the waters within , for some will drag you down but my leadership will be buoyant and fruitful . Seek my voice now for we have much to do and a short time to accomplish the task at hand . Why have we come together at this time ? For now is my time and all that you see and here will not be from me .
 Stay in the light and you will find comfort from the storm , all is well there and nothing can harm you . Stay close for the time is at hand and things will move quickly . Don't be swept away in the flood but stand on high ground where I have placed you . Lead not but be led , for my spirit abounds with truth and knowledge that penetrates all . It will reveal the hidden things that will be your key to survival . Not from man but from God ! Now go tarry not for the time is at hand and we  have already begun the fight for justice and salvation .
 Here are the keys to the kingdom , Seek me first in all you do ! Not just the big things but in every matter of the heart  . Now if you do this , the other keys will reveal themselves to you  . Will you do my will or slumber and sleep ?! We have no time for scoffers for they to will be used to , Pick them up ,  dust them off , and ignite the fire within them from my word and the spirit will follow ! Take hold for the hour is near and the trumpet call will sound ! Make haste and all will be well .

Options are choices in RESPECT . do you know your choices are known to My spirit and I released him to guide you in all truths , so find My counsel from within for it is here you will find My kingdoms Principles that are void of darkness and plight !

So come to the wear house of My blessings and take on Me \o/ for it is My righteousness in word and spirit to loose the chains of injustice and guide you in my light . . .

Infusion of my kingdom principles is what will sustain you for I AM your retainer and key ,my intimacy refracts my light  , my All , My Fullness in an unebbing manner complete and true , nothing missing so find your confidence in my promise to surround you for I AM ever with you . . .

Joel 2:2 

A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and of thick mists and darkness, like the morning dawn spread upon the mountains; so there comes a [heathen, hostile] people numerous and mighty, the like of which has never been before and shall not be again even to the years of many generations.

Psalm 34:7 

7The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe] and each of them He delivers.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/31/2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Overhauling identities and the four witnesses

Overhauling identities in Me is where you are teaching the Kingdom Principles involving the facets of My Love in True unadulterated righteousness !

For many say they know Me and are part of Me but the fruit of their ways are not of My design and do not conceive or bear the fruit of My ways that come from My Tree of Life nestled along My River of Truth in living eternal foundational Life sustained in My love unending . . .

For as Me My Love endures forever . . .

So sustain yourself in ME " The Word " that I may bear forth the fruit of My ways as you are rooted in Me The River of Life for All those that receive who I truly Am " The Word "  " The Truth " " The Life "  and " Light of the World "

For in ME all things evolve and exist  and outside Me is found only death !

John 5:9

View commentary related to this passage

9Instantly the man became well and recovered his strength and picked up his bed and walked. But that happened on the Sabbath.

The four witnesses

1. The Father

2. Jesus himself in person came

3. Jesus ' works of signs wonders and miracles

4. The scriptures ( Word of God ) !

John 5:31-47 

Witnesses to Jesus
 31 “If I were to testify on my own behalf, my testimony would not be valid. 32 But someone else is also testifying about me, and I assure you that everything he says about me is true. 33 In fact, you sent investigators to listen to John the Baptist, and his testimony about me was true. 34 Of course, I have no need of human witnesses, but I say these things so you might be saved. 35 John was like a burning and shining lamp, and you were excited for a while about his message. 36 But I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles. The Father gave me these works to accomplish, and they prove that he sent me. 37 And the Father who sent me has testified about me himself. You have never heard his voice or seen him face to face, 38 and you do not have his message in your hearts, because you do not believe me—the one he sent to you.

39 “You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me! 40 Yet you refuse to come to me to receive this life.

41 “Your approval means nothing to me, 42 because I know you don’t have God’s love within you. 43 For I have come to you in my Father’s name, and you have rejected me. Yet if others come in their own name, you gladly welcome them. 44 No wonder you can’t believe! For you gladly honor each other, but you don’t care about the honor that comes from the one who alone is God.[a]

45 “Yet it isn’t I who will accuse you before the Father. Moses will accuse you! Yes, Moses, in whom you put your hopes. 46 If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me. 47 But since you don’t believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say? ”

opposition shall be fierce now but you need not fear for I have already conquered these things so as you walk in my love there is nothing truly that is warrant against it ! so remain in My love surrounded by My Peace and I shall remove these obstacles that truly do not exist for I AM The Rushing of the Waters through which you find your path in Me as stepping stones of Faith in Trust !

Joshua 1

The Lord’s Charge to Joshua

1 After the death of Moses the Lord’s servant, the Lord spoke to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ assistant. He said, 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Therefore, the time has come for you to lead these people, the Israelites, across the Jordan River into the land I am giving them. 3 I promise you what I promised Moses: ‘Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have given you—4 from the Negev wilderness in the south to the Lebanon mountains in the north, from the Euphrates River in the east to the Mediterranean Sea[a] in the west, including all the land of the Hittites.’ 5 No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.

6 “Be strong and courageous, for you are the one who will lead these people to possess all the land I swore to their ancestors I would give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do. 8 Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. 9 This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Joshua’s Charge to the Israelites

10 Joshua then commanded the officers of Israel, 11 “Go through the camp and tell the people to get their provisions ready. In three days you will cross the Jordan River and take possession of the land the Lord your God is giving you.”

12 Then Joshua called together the tribes of Reuben, Gad, and the half-tribe of Manasseh. He told them, 13 “Remember what Moses, the servant of the Lord, commanded you: ‘The Lord your God is giving you a place of rest. He has given you this land.’ 14 Your wives, children, and livestock may remain here in the land Moses assigned to you on the east side of the Jordan River. But your strong warriors, fully armed, must lead the other tribes across the Jordan to help them conquer their territory. Stay with them 15 until the Lord gives them rest, as he has given you rest, and until they, too, possess the land the Lord your God is giving them. Only then may you return and settle here on the east side of the Jordan River in the land that Moses, the servant of the Lord, assigned to you.”

16 They answered Joshua, “We will do whatever you command us, and we will go wherever you send us. 17 We will obey you just as we obeyed Moses. And may the Lord your God be with you as he was with Moses. 18 Anyone who rebels against your orders and does not obey your words and everything you command will be put to death. So be strong and courageous!”

Another word of knowledge from 7-17-04

There is a light about to appear that no one has ever seen before and this light will brighten not just the sky but penetrate every heart it comes into contact with . You see, not all will feel or hear this light , but those chosen for their strength and fortitude to deliver My word uncowerst or altered in any way .

Now I have chosen these few to accomplish a special task for Me in obstructing the enemy from hindering the delivery of My Word . I Will ignite a special fire in them to bring My word to the multitudes in richness and health but not altered in any way . Only in it's whole truth and righteousness for I AM Righteous and Holy .

None will sleep or slumber that deliver My Word but have the strength of My angels to assist in the delivery of My Word across the nations of the Earth .

Not one village or tribe will miss hearing the proclamation of My Name or see My Spirit as it moves across the Earth in it's fullness .

How wonderful the sound of My Name and the wonders I have wrought !

Now is the time to come to Me in this hour of My spirit in it's fullness while I pour out My Love to the multitudes as I fed the thousands with fish and bread . So watch ! For My light to " Shine " through the church in this hour .

Now come to Me and feel the warmth of My Love and let it's fullness engulf you and enrich your very spirit and soul while it's magnitude lifts you into My arms . For I AM your LORD GOD AND SAVIOR " JESUS CHRIST " SON of The Living God Jehovah Jireh !

Edited by News Room on 06/01/2011 at 1:09am
View Jeff Kingshott's Profile Search for other posts by Jeff Kingshott Visit Jeff Kingshott's Homepage
Janine Nicole

Posted: 06/01/2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Jeff,

So far I have read up to the 4 witnesses. I have to pick up on the second half later. This is absolutely awesome and totally confirms what I have been experiencing this past week! I totally understand what you are sharing here and I have been experiencing it real time! Look forward to reading the rest! Good stuff!

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/01/2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Dig into Jesus Janine some things are about to spin out of control and many will fear but you shall rest upon the wings of his shoulders Exodus 25:22 , Deuteronomy 33:12 , Exodus 23:20-22

The Wheel within the Wheel

My omnipresence is upon you now ,

Where ever you go " I AM " , your vow ,

The fullness in you that agree !

You are in ME !

Not just a part anymore ,

For I have swung wide the door \o/

To ALL " I AM " in YOU !

Each jot and tittle open to your view ,

The " ALL OF ME " you Gaze upon ,

" I AM " imbedded in You MY Nature IN YOU imprinted and Bond !

No shaking can seperate You from ME ,

You are as I the ONE and THE THREE ,

Cube upon Cube yet one Facet to view  \o/ ,( picture below)

The " Wheel within the Wheel " always in focus never askew ,

My Revelation knowledge laid bare \o/

Where "  I AM " YOU ARE THERE !

Ezekiel 1:19-21 

19And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20Wherever the spirit went, the creatures went and the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit or life of the [four living creatures acting as one] living creature was in the wheels.

21When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up high beside them, for the spirit or life of the [combined] living creature was in the wheels

Job 29:2-4 

2 "How I long for the months gone by,
       for the days when God watched over me,

3 when his lamp shone upon my head
       and by his light I walked through darkness!

4 Oh, for the days when I was in my prime,
       when God's intimate friendship blessed my house,

The Wheel of Revelation
This is an Inner Wheel or Cycle article. Click to read the introduction. This is an Inner Wheel or Cycle article. Click to read the introduction.

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation 1:11 (Spoke 22, Cycle 3)

The alphabetic integration of the 22 chapters of Revelation forms the finishing capstone to the divine design of the Holy Bible. It is truly astounding to behold the countless links between its chapters with elements from the corresponding Spokes of the Bible Wheel. God ensured that it would be impossible to miss the integration of Revelation with the Hebrew alphabet. In the first chapter of the last book He idenitified Himself as Alpha and Omega, the first and last letters of the Greek Alphabet. These letters correspond to Aleph and Tav, the first and last of the 22 Hebrew letters. It is therefore impossible for any intelligent reader to fail to suspect an alphabetic correlation with the 22 chapters (see The Capstone Signature of God's Word).

Distribution of
"And I saw"
in Revelation
Chapt 5:1, 2
Chapt 6:1, 2
Chapt 7:2
Chapt 8:2
Chapt 9:1
Chapt 10:1
Chapt 13:3
Chapt 14:6
Chapt 15:1, 2
Chapt 16:13
Chapt 17:3, 6
Chapt 19:11, 17, 19
Chapt 20:1, 4, 11, 12
Chapt 21:1, 22

Unfortunately, most people have been taught that God had absolutely nothing to do with the overall structure of His Own Word. Even those who readily admit the full inspiration of the actual words of Scripture usually stumble over the idea that God had a hand on every detail down to the level of its chapter and verse divisions. Everyone is taught that they are "arbitrary divisions" as if some drunkard put on a blindfold and just threw darts at the Bible. There two errors here. First, things that are arbitrary from a human persective are not necessarily arbitrary from God's point of view, for indeed, the "lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD" (Proverbs 16:33). The second error is that it is false. The chapter structures of the two great Inner Wheels - Isaiah and Revelation - are largely self-parsing in accordance with their content. In the case of Revelation, the primary outline is found in the phrase "And I saw" which is found 24 times in Revelation in the KJV. Of these 24 occurrences, exactly half (12) are found in the first or second verse after a chapter break. This is solid statistical proof that the overall pattern of the chapter breaks is not arbitrary. There are many other structural patterns in Revelation that correlate (more or less) with the chapter breaks (e.g meta tauta).

Of course, the final proof is in the abundant fruit this study bears. The chapters of Revelation link to all aspects of the Spokes of the Wheel. Some links are based on the literal meaning of the corresponding letter, such as Revelation 4 which opens with reference to a Door, literal meaning of the fourth letter Dalet. Other links are based on content found only on the corresponding Spoke, such as Revelation 4 and Revelation 5 which contain material found only in Ezekiel and Daniel on Spokes 4 and 5, respectively. Other chapters are linked to material found on corresponding Spokes of the Inner Wheel of Isaiah, such as Revelation 19 which links to Isaiah 63 (Spoke 19, Cycle 3), and which links to the ancient rabinnical understanding of Quph, the Nineteenth letter. Simply stated, there is no end to the wonders of God's Holy Word! Glory to God in the highest!

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_LogosStar.asp

Shockwaves upon shockwaves are about to hit the earth ,

But this is in order to bring a rebirth ,

To shake the hearts of those that do not see ,

In ALL of Creation MY MAJESTY ,

Those lost in the spirit of man ,

Not understanding " I AM THAT I AM " ,

The Fullness of ALL that is good , pure and holy dwells within ME ,

So stay close now get prepared for what is about to BE !

MY VERY HAND Resting upon the earth ,

"I AM " bringing forth My nurturing to ALL those that follow after Me for ALL that they are worth ,

For " I AM " the fullness that Dwells IN YOU  \ !!! / ,

As in your Obedience you do as I do ,

The FATHER'S Will for ALL TIME !

Now come to ME My Children for truly you are Mine \o/ !

Colossians 2:8-10 

8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

pic

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version