Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Full Separation is Coming - By Susan O’Marra - 6/8/11 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/17/2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

SUSAN O'MARRA
www.intheimageofhisglory.com 

A Full Separation Is Coming

June 8, 2011

This morning before waking up, I had a series of short dreams but all in a recurring theme and sequence. The Lord speaks to us in dreams and He often uses our pasts or present lives as examples of what He desires to do in us now. I pray this will help many of you who are going through this process in your lives right now, or who are about to. For the Lord is doing it now.

In one scene, I was with others in a very large building, it was like a big warehouse or business park type setting. There were various things going on in many sections. But in the one section that I was in, as I was leaving, I saw the people that I used to be a part of years ago in ministry. (I haven't been a part of them for years.) I saw them gather around a table getting ready for a staff meeting or such. I saw one of them that I knew and she had an empty seat next to her, so I said great, I will go and sit next to her. When I did, she interrupted me and said, this seat is for xxxxxxx. Immediately the other person then appeared and sat down. I was shocked that there was no seat for me. So I gathered my things and left.

Another scene was I was outside of a town and I was driving a van that was a conversion van. It had blue and white stripes and it was similar to one I had years ago in MN before I moved to New York. Anyways, I had pulled over to the side of the road and had walked over to talk to someone on the other side of the road. As we were talking I looked back over to where the van was, and it was gone. I could not find it anywhere. No one took it, it was just gone.

The Lord spoke to me regarding these dreams, and it is a message for His People:

"It is time for a full removal of all that still lingers in your lives that is causing you to look backwards, or that causes you to try to bring what is finished in your life into the future of what I have for you. I will not allow anything that is dead to be resurrected or to be added to that which you shall enter into. What I did within you in the past was only to make you into who you are today. It is not for you to try to isolate it and to hang onto it. I have told My People so many times to let go of their pasts, to let go of their former works, and to crucify their fleshly desires. But most have not obeyed Me. So I will begin removing them from them. I will utterly remove all that is not to remain."

"For some this will cause great pain, but this shall show you how much of your heart was attached to it, and how this has caused you to miss My will for you. You will then understand what I require for you to fully walk out My Plan for your life. I require everything."

"For others, this will bring complete joy to you, for you will finally be free of the old memories and thoughts that have plagued you even though you tried to remove them and couldn't. I will do it for you. You will understand this is My Grace to you in this and you will rejoice."

"I am going to utterly sweep all of your closets in your lives, and the chambers within your hearts, and your basements, and your secrets, and everything. I want you to be totally free to walk with Me. I want a full commitment from you, with nothing attached to you or within you. I want all of you. This is all a part of the work of My Great Scissors Vision that I gave to you. I am going to do a very thorough and complete realignment of everything, so that when I am done, I will see Myself within you and your life. Do not try to look for that which I will remove. For it will be gone. Rejoice instead that I have made you free. It’s time to move on with Me."

"Today is the Day of Total and Complete Liberty for those that will embrace Me in it."

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
lisa owens

Posted: 06/17/2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

I feel this work going on in me already. I threw away some things that i really liked. I remember looking back at the things right befor i threw them away and thinking, why am i throwing them away? The Holy Spirit said it wasnt me anymore. It was so easy to throw the things away becasue it was as if the work was done in my my heart without me even being aware of it. God didnt ask me to throw it away, He just did something in my heart (in the night hour I guess) that cause me to see things diferently the next day.Awesome!
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/17/2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Amen Lisa - God is so awesome and He and Holy Spirit are faithful to HELP US understand these things!

God Bless you!

Vickie Green

Posted: 06/17/2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged Quote Vickie Green

Last week I had two dreams . the first I was standing on a train platform in a place I didn't recognise only that it was a place of poverty. while waiting for the train I kept looking back to touch something that was bundled up behind me. it was soft to touch and it was as if I was carressing it. it was soft to touch and felt good. I had to pull myself away to get on the train. The train was full of wheat. and to my surprise I was sitting on the top holding on to the sides because there were no walls around me and the train moved forward but I was facing back. (a bit like a tain made of ships containers but with no roof just wheat piled to the top.)  I woke up. I asked for the meaning. The soft thing was lies, tares,that I had previously used as comfort, coping mechanisms, i didn't want to let go of . Its funny in that they came into my life through abuse and yet I was "comforted" in touching them.  I had to turn my back on them to get on the wheat train. It was a scary ride but SO much better than being on the platform. I prayed that all would be removed.

The second night  again I was in a place of poverty. I was with other people but didn't recognise them. we all knew that a great calamity was comming. everyone was asking..what to do, what to do....I was compelled to fall flat on my face with arms outstretched calling out to Father for mercy and help. I then spoke in tongues. I don't know what was spoken only that it was a VERY powerful declaration. the words created a shock wave that travelled out. I stood up to find myself in a field of beautiful beautiful wheat.  I can't fully describe the JOY that filled every part of me.  I then woke up.

YES HE is removing "stuff" from our lives.   Its all the STUFF that hinders us from fully being HIS and being found IN HIM.  when its all gone we will speak HIS words of life and the harvest will be massive.  YES YES YES HE loves me this I know.. Thank you Father for all you are doing.   By Your hand will you have a spotless bride.  We stand before you with open hands and open hearts have your way.  LOL Joy Joy JOY......vicke

View Vickie Green's Profile Search for other posts by Vickie Green
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/18/2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Vickie - Thanks for sharing your dream.  For many years I have had dreams were I was late - lagging behind others because I had too much baggage I kept trying to bring along.....not too tough to figure eh?

Anyway, your dreams are very exciting.  I submit to you that the unroofed train cars represent the harvest of souls and provision - natural and spiritual manna under an open heaven. 

I love the declaration that you made through the power of the Spirit by crying out to God in tongues and this translated you into another dimension again with harvest and provision around you.  This is so encouraging. 

God Bless you and welcome to OH! 

Brenda Deese

Posted: 06/18/2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Deese

These are very encouraging.  Thanks.  Read (think it was Jack Hayford) the spirit of poverty is the fear of not having enough. 

Our healing and our provision is always Yahweh.

Again thanks!

Edited by Brenda Deese on 06/18/2011 at 1:02pm
View Brenda Deese's Profile Search for other posts by Brenda Deese
Michele Hay

Posted: 06/19/2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Thank you for posting! all encouraging!!

I think I am among those that the Lord will finanally take all the heartache from me that I have tried to overcome myself from being misunderstood (to put it mildly) while sick a long time. Trusting and seeking in prayer for all of the healing I've been promised for myself, my family and others.

And yes! I do believe it is in the prayer closet right now...that we are going to find all the answers!! ...and be made whole to work in the Lord's harvest fields!

Once the Lord gave me a dream where a blustery wind! blew me and some others and some provisions the Lord gave me back into "the church".

They looked at their provisions in the natural not sure they had enough for more people...but I just said..."just feed them." and went "upstairs" to pray.

And it makes me think of Ruth and Naomi coming over the rise at harvest time...and the 'church' did not understand who Naomi was now...she changed her name...meaning she was saying...'I am a different person...you do not fully understand who I am'. But she and Ruth would be given some bundles of provisions in the harvest...and be loved and married in front of all by Boaz.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version