OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE CHANGING OF THE GUARD Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/23/2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

THE CHANGING OF THE GUARD

HAVING RUN THE COURSE
It is a season of transition and change, and the mantle of authority is passing from one generation to the next. Father is bringing into glory some who have run their race successfully. Their appointed time of service has been for preparation of a generation to pass over into the promised land. These will receive no less of a reward then those who remain. They will in fact receive that inheritance together with all the saints as the kingdom is manifest. For the cloud of witnesses is as close as our breath. And the veil between the realms of heaven and earth is thinning and will one day be no more as death is swallowed up in victory.

There are also those in positions of "church leadership" who are unprepared to enter the unfolding age we have stepped into. Many have exhibited a leadership that is dead religion, and patterned after the world in drawing men to themselves. These do not understand or exhibit the servant leadership of Christ.

DIMINISHING OF SOME-THE RAISING UP OF OTHERS
In a dream last week I was with my old boss at a previous place of employment. He was sick and deteriorating. I laid hands on him to pray for him and could feel cancer that was weakening his body. I prayed earnestly for his healing. He became diminished in size, and I had great concern for his spiritual condition. I knew his time to leave was near and then he spoke and said, "God spoke to me yesterday, He told me, 'I receive you My son'." I began to weep knowing that even in his poor condition Father received him. Then as I was standing there I began to be lifted up as if by invisible hands.

The boss in the dream represents previous leadership in the church. The cancer and diminishing represents many in leadership today who are unable to continue in the place of leadership in this unfolding age because of their poor spiritual condition. Father stills loves and receives them, but the old order of man's religious system is diminishing and passing away. The "raising up" represents new leadership Father is raising up. Today is the day of the rising and diminishing of many.

CHANGING OF AGES-CHANGING OF LEADERSHIP
Throughout history men and women have been raised up by God to fulfill a purpose in both the spiritual and natural realm. Moses was given to Israel as a leader to bring them out of Egypt with miraculous signs and wonders . But, it was not Moses and his generation that went into the promised land. The generation that went in to the promised land were those who had a "different spirit" like Caleb and Joshua and did not have the slave mentality of unbelief of the previous generation.

There is a new breed of leader God is releasing in the earth that has come to the end of the wilderness wanderings prepared to take the land of promise and bring others in with them. These are not like the leadership of the past hierarchal structure in which people have become dependent upon man to lead them and hear God for them. The new breed of leader leads people to the throne of God; the place of knowing, hearing, and obeying Father themselves.

CHANGING OF THE BATTLEFIELD
In World War II, the Nazis took advantage of nations like France and Poland whose leadership was still bound to the mindset of a bygone age of warfare. These nations were unable to stop the advance of an armored Blitzkrieg. France had a bunker and trench mentality that believed it's fortifications would stop any army from advancing. Poland had an aging dictator that resisted the need to modernize and had built up an impressive calvary that was successful in previous engagements, but was no match for Panzer armored tanks. An all out Nazi assault overran these nations whose men fought with valor and courage, but whose leadership had left them unprepared to face a new age of warfare.

Old religious mindsets will bring us to defeat! Our fate in this hour will be determined by way in which we have responded to Father in the times of wilderness preparations intended to help us to face the Antichrist giants of this unfolding age. Those who have in faith allowed Him to change their way of operating and thinking will be raised up to bring in a new generation of victorious Kingdom minded sons into His eternal purposes for this hour.

Many today recognized as spiritual leaders are unable to stop the assault that has already begun and is intended to ravage the earth both spiritually and physically. We have come to the culmination of the ages. The enemies to be faced are coming from every side. Everything that can be shaken will shake, and those without security in God will attempt to steal, kill, and destroy in order to secure stability. Jer. 12:5 If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? All of the forces of darkness are being mobilized for the final battle, and the warfare of the past that could not stand against the footmen of hell will be swept away by the horsemen of hell. But, God is raising up warriors who know how to defeat the enemy and will stand their ground in the face of chaos and turmoil. Not only will these stand their ground, they will route the enemy and watch them flee.

BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE!
Do not fear the intimidation of the giants of the unfolding age. The enemy is already defeated. We are called to go and enforce the victory Christ has already won! Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be you dismayed: for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

In His Love
Kriston Couchey

--
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 06/23/2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

Quote:
It is a season of transition and change
- Yes

Quote:
Their appointed time of service has been for preparation of a generation to pass over into the promised land.
- Oh yes indeed this is so. Romans 8 the sons of man will come into their own at last.

Quote:
The cancer and diminishing represents many in leadership today who are unable to continue in the place of leadership in this unfolding age because of their poor spiritual condition
Indeed, sad but true, and has been happening for at least the last ten years. As with the people of Israel none of the 'old' generation that doubted God could enter into the promised land and only after they had all passed away did Joshua lead the people in.

View Alexa T Heyns's Profile Search for other posts by Alexa T Heyns
Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/25/2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Yes & Amen to this exhortation, my Brother!  (((THE ENEMY IS ALREADY DEFEATED)))  We fight from a position of VICTORY, gathering up the spoils of war...the battle is truly the Lord's, He has turned to us and said, "here is the VICTORY!"  NOW WALK IN VICTORY, SHOUTING UNTO GOD WITH (ONE) VOICE OF TRIUMPH; SHOUTING UNTO GOD WITH (ONE) VOICE OF PRAISE!  Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version