Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Transition of the Remnant - By Glenn Jackson Fire By Night - 7/1/11 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/01/2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart] 

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB
                                                                                                                                      JULY  1ST

THE TRANSITION OF THE REMNANT CHURCH INTO THE "KINGLY" AND "QUEENLY" ANOINTING

Words of Prophecy

*       All of the years of intense refining have been a "perfect" preparation "for such a time as this" - in the lives of all those who truly love Me.

*       In this most critical hour, I am NOW calling all those whose hearts are wholly given to begin to "rule and reign". First, in their own personal environment and, then, as I lead them forth, to rule and reign in EVERY environment they find themselves in - thus, changing supernaturally the "spiritual atmosphere" from one of darkness, selfishness and chaos to light, love and divine order.

*       Begin to "stir up" [refire] the gift [vision, anointing, calling and destiny] that I have placed within you. For these are the days wherein I will begin to "establish" all those who love Me in their true Kingdom-position [both spiritually and physically] and, thus, I shall unite them [through a series of divine connections] in the true spiritual environment [both individually and corporately] that was their destiny from before the foundations of the earth. Rejoice, My beloved ones, for in these most glorious days your faith [love] will be rewarded a hundred-fold - and it is certain that you will see with your eyes and hear with your ears and rejoice with your heart over those things that will now begin to overtake you [come to pass].

"refire" - restore to brilliance, as of a gem; restore a burning passion; excitement or enthusiasm;

JESUS:

*       Truly I say to you, I have raised up [and am releasing] "righteous" judges [leaders] in this hour in the midst of My people - and all shall see that they are Mine, and that My hand is mightily upon them. For these are the days of "purification" in the midst of My people and, now, the "unrighteous" judges [all those who have abused their position and mistreated those I entrusted them with] shall be both exposed and removed - for I will no longer tolerate to ANY degree the self-exaltive and controlling tactics that have kept many in bondage up until this time. I am coming to My people to dwell in their midst in this most glorious hour. Continue to prepare the way for Me, My beloved and faithful servants, for I am bringing with Me great reward in these days for all those who have truly given Me pre-eminence in their life and ministry - those who have held fast the heavenly vision [revelation of the Father's plan] at all cost to themselves [Habakkuk 2:2-4].

*       There is a mighty "explosion" that is about to take place as I [by My Spirit] bring together My people in the true unity and one accord that I have desired from the beginning [Psalm 133:1-3]. Satan has NO way to defend against the power that is about to be released through this corporate unity and the anointing that flows forth without measure from it, and it is certain that both he and his forces shall be greatly devastated at every turn. For this is the hour that has been prophesied of - an hour wherein My faithful and obedient ones shall come forth filled with My Glory - an "unfading" Glory that, like a free flowing spring, continually fills the empty vessel to overflowing. Truly I say to you, because of these things, "torrents" of living water shall now pour forth [John 7:38] through a remnant Church [a holy people] and, thus, they [both individually and corporately] will change the "atmosphere" [environment] wherever I lead them - and it is certain that they shall "turn the world upside down" for they are "infused" with My Life and Love and Righteousness. Truly I say to you, this is the day of vindication, and this is the day of justice in the midst of all those who truly love Me and the world [and the self-righteous] shall clearly see that there is, indeed, a Living God - for through My holy ones I shall shine as a "beacon" high upon a hill, and all those with eyes to see and ears to hear will surely "drop everything" in this hour to run to the great light [revelation] that is even now being released from on high through a holy remnant.

"infuse" - to pour in; to steep or soak in a liquid so as to extract the properties or ingredients;

...."when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory".... 1 Peter 5:4 NASB

...."'Now, O LORD my God, You have made Your servant king in place of my father David, yet I am but a little child; I do not know how to go out or come in. Your servant is in the midst of Your people which You have chosen, a great people who are too many to be numbered or counted. So give Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people to discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?' It was pleasing in the sight of the Lord that Solomon had asked this thing. God said to him, 'Because you have asked this thing and have not asked for yourself long life, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have you asked for the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself discernment to understand justice, behold, I have done according to your words. Behold, I have given you a wise and discerning heart, so that there has been no one like you before you, nor shall one like you arise after you. I have also given you what you have not asked, both riches and honor, so that there will not be any among the kings like you all your days'".... 1 Kings 3:7-13 NASB

...."And who knows whether you have not attained royalty [come to the Kingdom] for such a time as this?".... Esther 4:14b NASB

...."After that I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse [appeared]! The One Who was riding it is called Faithful [Trustworthy, Loyal, Incorruptible, Steady] and True, and He passes judgment and wages war in righteousness [holiness, justice, and uprightness]. [Ezek. 1:1.] His eyes [blaze] like a flame of fire, and on His head are many kingly crowns [diadems]; and He has a title [name] inscribed which He alone knows or can understand. [Dan. 10:6.] He is dressed in a robe dyed by dipping in blood, and the title by which He is called is The Word of God. And the troops of heaven, clothed in fine linen, dazzling and clean, followed Him on white horses. From His mouth goes forth a sharp sword with which He can smite [afflict, strike] the nations; and He will shepherd and control them with a staff [scepter, rod] of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath and indignation of God the All-Ruler [the Almighty, the Omnipotent]. [Ps. 2:9.] And on His garment [robe] and on His thigh He has a name [title] inscribed, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS [Deut. 10:17; Dan. 2:47]".... Revelation 19:11-16 The Amplified Translation

In this hour, part of the transition that we are making, as the remnant Church, is into the "kingly" anointing [spirit of David, spirit of Solomon etc. - and, of course THE King of kings {the Spirit of Christ}] - and "queenly" anointing where the "spirit of Esther" is concerned. As these anointings "mesh" [are fused together as one, in Christ] throughout the remnant Church in this hour there is absolutely no way to put in words [at least that will do it justice] what the true "corporate anointing" [true unity and one accord] - and the "exponential" [ever increasing and unlimited] power that is its spontaneous fruit - will produce in the midst of all those who truly love God!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
susanvercelli

Posted: 07/01/2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Big Amen Here! Love you Glenn!

susanvercelli

Posted: 07/01/2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Transition...means change..and this is hard when we are complacent...but so needed, we need faith to take a new step, actually when we take the scary step we will see God right there for us...let"s take that step he has been asking, that thing that we know and hear and think about and dream about...we just haven"t done it yet, I kinda think he is preparring us for this and when the time comes we will...Newness is good when we finally do it! Thank you Lord!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 07/01/2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen, my precious Sister,,,"for such a time as this"!   "Let Your Kingdom come, Lord God; let Your will be done on earth, in each of our lives, on earth as it is in heaven."  We want to see 'Your glory cover the earth as the water covers the sea,' Papa!  Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version