Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: True Covenant Relationship - By Glenn Jackson Fire By Night - 7/13/11 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/13/2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart] 

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB
                                                                                                                                    JULY  13TH

TRUE COVENANT-RELATIONSHIP IS THE VERY FOUNDATION OF THE GLORIOUS CHURCH 

Words of Prophecy

*       Friendship, loyalty [faithfulness - trustworthiness] and true Covenant-relationship in the Kingdom are a far different thing than one sees in the "world" because no matter how good a thing looks [appears] in the "world" the root of it is still ALWAYS self-serving. Whereas, in the Kingdom, ALL things are continually rooted and grounded in My Love with a view to carrying out My highest Will and purpose, alone, for all those in one's sphere of existence.

*       It is ONLY as a heart is first given "wholly" to Me that it can ever be wholly given to love and trust another in true Covenant-relationship [friendship, marriage, ministry etc. in the Kingdom]. The true Covenant-relationship that I have ordained for My people is literally a manifestation of Heaven on earth - devoid of the soulish entrapments and self-seeking and controlling [dominating] ways of the "lower life". In this hour, I am raising up "glorious connections" that will manifest the reality of true Kingdom-relationship [on every level of relationship], and it is certain that they will be a great "sign and wonder" to all who cross their path.

...."And he said, O Lord, the God of Israel, there is no God like You in heaven above or on earth beneath, keeping covenant and showing mercy and loving-kindness to Your servants who walk before You with all their heart".... 1 Kings 8:23 The Amplified Translation

...."All the paths of the Lord are mercy and steadfast love, even truth and faithfulness are they for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies...... The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear [revere and worship] Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning".... Psalms 25:10,14 The Amplified Translation

*       True Covenant-relationship, as in all things pertaining to the Kingdom [and My "true" {righteous} works], must pass through My Refiner's Fire but, in doing so, it becomes an "entity" in Christ that is both indestructible and Eternal.

"entity" - something that has a real existence;

...."But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot has held fast to His path; I have kept His way and not turned aside. I have not departed from the command of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food".... Job 23:10-12 NASB

...."So by whatever [appeal to you there is in our mutual dwelling in Christ, by whatever] strengthening and consoling and encouraging [our relationship] in Him [affords], by whatever persuasive incentive there is in love, by whatever participation in the [Holy] Spirit [we share], and by whatever depth of affection and compassionate sympathy, fill up and complete my joy by living in harmony and being of the same mind and one in purpose, having the same love, being in full accord and of one harmonious mind and intention. Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance. Instead, in the true spirit of humility [lowliness of mind] let each regard the others as better than and superior to himself [thinking more highly of one another than you do of yourselves]. Let each of you esteem and look upon and be concerned for not [merely] his own interests, but also each for the interests of others".... Philippians 2:1-4 The Amplified Translation

...."If then you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. [Ps. 110:1] and set your minds and keep them set on what is above [the higher things], not on the things that are on the earth".... Colossians 3:1-2 The Amplified Translation

Much revelation is coming forth from the Throne Room in these days concerning concerning "true" Covenant-relationship. Because of this, those who truly love God [those truly seeking first the Kingdom] have come to see VERY clearly just how much trustworthiness, faithfulness, loyalty and the continual exercising of His Love on the behalf of each other means to the Father's Heart. True Covenant-relationship and friendship [and all of its spontaneous fruit] is truly a "treasure" in the Kingdom - one that, as in the case of the Pearl of great price, should be continually sought after with ALL diligence by all those who truly love God! For it is from this holy foundation of Love [and this holy foundation of Love, alone] that many great works and exploits will be carried out in this final hour [not the least of which will be a great outpouring of the Father's love to a lost world - that they might finally see and know Him as He truly is - and Jesus as LORD]. True Covenant-relationship [first with the Father and Jesus but, also, on EVERY level of our earthly existence with each other] is the very foundation of the Glorious Church - and that will be seen VERY clearly in the glorious days that are, even now, beginning to "overtake" those who have remained faithful [obedient] to the highest purposes of the Father.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 07/13/2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

Very interesting confirmation of things. Thank you.
View Alexa T Heyns's Profile Search for other posts by Alexa T Heyns
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 07/14/2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Your welcome Alexa

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version