Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: PREPARE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/04/2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Tonight while praying the Lord has given me a message to get out to His people with a strong urgency.  It is profound and I admit that I am hesitant to send this out.  Though He has told me that if I do not tell this message to His people then their blood will be upon my head.  So as long as I get this word out, it is no longer upon my head and each person can take this to be a word from Him or not.  It is then the responsibility of each individual if they will heed or not.

Word from the Lord:

PREPARE.  Prepare even physically for what is at your doorstep America.  Destruction shall suddenly come upon this land and many will be running to and fro seeking shelter from this calamity.  Prepare now for a time of sudden darkness and terror.  Supplies and food will stop suddenly as everyone is seeking to save their own lives.  Seek me now that you may be hidden in me on this day of calamity.  Yes, it is wise to store up food and supplies now.  For suddenly this will happen.  It will not be total disaster nor total destruction of America.  But it will be sudden change in life as you know it.  Seek me now and hear what I would have each of you to do.  Some will be told to move suddenly, others I will say to you to stay.  Seek me and know that your only safety is in me.  Seek me now.  I urge you, PREPARE!  PREPARE NOW!  For soon it will be too late to prepare when this thing happens suddenly.  But do not fear.  You will see many running in fear.  But my people, I will protect.  Read my word.  Did I not protect the Israelites in Goshen while I brought destruction upon Egypt?  Seek me and enquire of me what commands I have for each of you for your safety and supplies.  And do not be afraid, but trust in your God.  My hand is not too short that it cannot protect even the hairs on your head.  But you must repent and seek me now.  Stop what you are doing.  Stop your entertainments and listen to the stillness of the wind.  For surely it is the quietest right before sudden destruction.  Do not listen to the prophets that speak peace and safety.  They speak lies for the itching ears and to fatten their pockets.  Seek me for what I would truly say to my people this day.  And I would say repent, repent of your relaxed ways and rend your heart to the one and only true God.  For there is sudden destruction coming upon this land and it will cover all very quickly.  Only those with a prepared heart will not be taken by surprise and they shall praise their God in the midst of this sudden destruction.  So I say PREPARE!  Rend your hearts to me now and be saved from the sudden calamity that is sure to come.

Edited by Kevin Barrett on 08/04/2011 at 9:00pm

Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 08/04/2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

God does not threaten or pressurize like that with fear. You should have hesitated and discerned a little further. Yes I have God had issue stern warnings but He does not use fear as a means of coercing you to do His will. By the time you can truly hear this kind of warning He doesn't need to. Sadly this word will gel with some people's own beliefs and it will be accepted and more fear will be bred which is the intended point. Why don't people stop and think about the source of words that generate panic and fear? The Bible verse about prophets preaching safety is a nice touch. Makes it very hard for some one to believe what I am saying. See look they will say God warned against your voice. You do all know satan can quote the Bible - read the temptation of Christ for proof of that. While God will never contradict His written word, Bible verses are not a firm proof a word is from God. You MUST discern through the Spirit and NOT by your knowledge or beliefs.

There is a change coming and yes it will have some effect on the financial systems of the world although I think the worst is over now. No the apocalypse is not upon us. No there is no sudden destruction lurking in the wings to destroy everything. Sorry but it just isn't so and fear generating 'prophecies' like this only benefit satan and the shops you will go buy supplies from to hoard. Yes HOARD! The world will go on while you sit in fear in your cellars with your tinned goods and barrels of dry goods and you will miss out on what God has in store because you have relied on your own money and your own plans and believed lies.

Just tell me one thing - what about those people who do not have the wealth to store up for themselves? Does that mean they are the ones running in fear God says so blithely will be unprepared and taken by surprise? So God only saves the rich in this prophecy. NICE! Bit of a contradiction don't you think to Jesus telling the nice rich young man that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven?

Further, if I am saved of what do I need to repent? Am I not a child of God already? And if I am not saved and in need of repentance (turning around = salvation) then why would I pay attention to God saying 'Store up stuff'. This 'word' simply doesn't stand up to the simplest analysis even without the confirmation of the Spirit saying this is not of God.
View Alexa T Heyns's Profile Search for other posts by Alexa T Heyns
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Dear Kevin,
I just want you to be encouraged. I have not posted on this sight, and rarely even come to it any more. God has so filled my life. However, as I got up to be with him this morning. He told me to go to open heaven, so I obeyed. He led me to your post. I have also heard that something will happen suddenly leaving most in shock and confusion. Thank you for your obedience to the Lord. Whether anyone should put away food or not, they have to hear directly from the Holy Spirit. Even if we would be safe, because we know him. All of us may have neighbors who would not be. What a time to share, both our food, and our savior. No matter what comes, and it will we are safe in him, and it will be the beginning of the greatest time for the true church. It will be the beginning of real church growth contrary to what some have called church growth.
Again, Kevin bless you, and continue to stay sensitive to Him.
Alexa, I pray God's richest blessings over you.

The time ahead will certainly test what is in every man/woman heart.

We will walk in faith and many will do exploits. We will again see loaves and fish multipy. There will not just be one Jesus walking the earth, but all true beleivers will walk in his power, to the degree that they listen only to His voice, and do what He says.
We live in exciting times, that the apostles and prophets wished they could have lived in, but only got a glimpse.

As I contemplate it all, all I can say it. Come Lord Jesus Come, and I don't mean in the rapture. I mean grow up you bride.

In his love,
Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Stand fast in that prophetic word my brother, truly a word in season, and let it not be explained away by any means, let your face be like a flint, and know this; that word is going forth in the voice of many prophets today and there will be even a clarity and a demonstration of the judgments that shall come forth and upon the people of My choosing.

Yet this is the beginning of what must be, though scoffers arise and many say it is not so, know this, I am looking to my house for the cry of repentance to come up before Me, for I am coming as a lion awakening out of slumber to roar upon the earth to those that sleep and who cast off the warnings behind them, these will be those that have lived tossing aside restraint and shall I not perform all that is in my purpose. These are the beginnings of sorrows, much is yet to come. He that has an ear...

Mp

A Bond-servant of the Lord

Edited by Mark Pavlot on 08/05/2011 at 3:19am

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Excellent word, Mark.
It is a confirmation of what I am hearing, and what God is doing in our little house church.
Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Monika Schmid

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Thank you dear brother in the Lord Jesus IN AMERICA.

GOD Father has given me the same message to deliver to individuals. To my sadness very, very few responded.

Be steadfest and bold, your reward will be great

Monika (on the other side of the world)

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Monika Schmid

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Alexa.

I think you did not read Kevin's word with your heart's ears and eyes open.

You did not ask HOLY SPIRIT for DISCERNMENT!

Kevin did not push up fears!!!!! Really NOT !!!

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Larry Finlen

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged Quote Larry Finlen

I agree with this prophetic word. In 2000, I was asking the Lord about Psalms 91, and he spoke and said, "It is about the "Hour of Trial" from Rev 3:10.

If you read all of Psalms 91, you will see divine judgment, terror, destruciton, and plagues...etc.

Sad to say, most of God's people have no personal view of the future, and are to busy to determine what the future holds. However, the word and spirit have plainly determine that trouble is coming to us.

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello Alexa,

I am sorry if you feel that I am propagating fear.  That is not what I got out of what the Lord was saying.  I believe that He desires for all His people to be safe in Him, hence the warning!  And as for only the rich being safe, I don't know what you mean.  The Lord has had me in a time of trials for the last few years and my business that was once very lucrative has now dried up to barely enough to get by each month with nothing left over.  So if this is only a word for the rich, then that leaves me out.  And as for the hoarding, I feel that the food and supplies will probably only be for about 90 days, while their will be panic and fear going on.  But as in the message, each person needs to hear from the Lord on what to do.

I really think you're missing the point.  I felt the Lords concern when writing this word, not threatening or pressurizing His people.  And also, I hesitated to give this word out.  Honestly, I by no means am a prophet.  I read words that others post on O.H. and I think, "Wow, they are so mature and close to the Lord".  I consider myself to be so much younger in the Lord than many others.  I don't even know why the Lord has been giving me these words to tell His people.  I am nobody of any reputation.  I even questioned if the words were really from the Lord.  But the Lord spoke to me through one of His Apostles and told me not to doubt the messages He is giving me and to not quench the Spirit.  So with that, I am just obedient to what He tells me to do and I do not add anything or take away from any of the words.  I am not anybody special and do not claim to be.  I'm just simply trying to be obedient to the Lord and it isn't easy knowing the messages He gives me will stir up attacks against myself.  But I pray that you can just hear His heart in the message.  God bless you, Alexa.

Cindy, Mark, Monika and Larry,

Thank you so much for the comforting and confirming words.  You don't reallize what they mean to me.  As I told Alexa, I am so young in the Lord compared to most and I don't know why the Lord has chosen me to give out these messages.  I am trying to be obedient to Him and getting messages is so new to me that I struggle with if I am hearing Him or not.  So your encouragements mean a lot to me.  God bless you all.

Monika, thank you for your email address you sent me.  I did plan to email you but I have been trying to build a blog to post these words that He gives me.  He gave me another one before this warning that I will send you.  I just had to post this one because of the urgency I felt from Him.

I have the love of Christ for you Monika.  Thank you for everything.

Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

I'm not arguing about it. I said what I felt needed to be said and I'm sorry but it's not me that is being led by what tickles my ears. A word just has to say what you want to hear for it to 'tickle'. It doesn't always have to be good. It is very popular at the moment to deliver these kinds of words and I'm sorry but they just do not mesh in my Spirit in any way. They contradict what I know to be true about things God is doing and has shown me. They contradict the nature of God as well.

Monika, I'm sorry you feel I'm not 'discerning'. Truthfully I am. Call me a liar if you like but nothing about this word sits right in my spirit.

Kevin. I'm so glad you have funds to store sufficient food, water etc for you family for 90 days. What about the people who barely have enough for today and certainly cannot even think to store anything at all? Wealth is relative and God doesn't favor the have's over the have not's and if He can make provision for the have not's (which BTW I do NOT see being referenced in this "word")why can't God just say 'trust Me?" for everyone? Why the need to store anything? That is most of all the part that doesn't sit well with me for surely there are many many more that can not store anything for this very unspecific disaster (which also rather un-Godlike - He has always been very specific to my knowledge and experience) than those who can.

When God issues a warning He is very specific about what will happen. There is also the chance of stopping the coming disaster - another important thing missing from this word. The 'if then' portion. IF My people humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways THEN I will heal their land.

Throughout the OT warnings were accompanied by 'If .. then' opportunities for repentance. What is the point of repenting for an unnamed 'sin' if the disaster is going to descend anyway? Where is the hope? God always offers hope and the opportunity to repent of a specific sin (also not mentioned).

So you tell me how asking people to repent of - I don't know what I'm supposed to repent of - and still not avoid some unspecified horrible disaster because it is coming whether I repent or not, that I can't afford to store up for and even if I do people are going to be doing the headless-chicken-sky-is-falling-panic-run anyway is not fear mongering?

I'm sorry but even just analyzing this 'word' according to a Biblical standard of warnings it falls short in so many ways but so many of you are totally convinced of some unspecified disaster that it really is almost pointless trying to point out the errors in this "word".

As I said there is a change coming and many will not understand it, there may even be some panic (metaphorically rather than literal in the streets panic) as a result as people see their idols falling before their eyes and the truth of who and what they believe exposed.

Try interpreting the word you received in the light of posts like this, Kevin:

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37423

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37368

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37422

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37421

Edited by Alexa T Heyns on 08/05/2011 at 10:03am
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
For a dream comes through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words. Eccl. 5:2-3

Hey Kevin, You just keep on prophesying and as you do be encouraged one thing about the prophetic is we prophesy in part, we are not to despise prophesying, but rather to judge them by the spirit of meekness, and know that as you continue you will find that the clarity will become more defined, but as for some as the above word says and in so many the flow has a way of bringing purity as we continue in the gift, you might say we are like pipes with impurities within and as the flow of the prophetic goes through us, that word cleanses us, it is not to be judged by one as you can see but by many.

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Wow, Mark,

Thank you.  Check this out, as I was praying to the Lord just now (as He sees my weary heart about this) He told me that He has chosen me to send these words out because He sees my willingness to put obedience before self preservation.  He said He needs willing vessels to speak these words as He is stirring up His people and awakening His Bride from her slumber.  And He told me that He is purging me from my impurities to put forth the pure word because He has much more to tell His people.  And then I get this message from you.  Wow, what a confirmation.  Thank you so much for the encouragement.  Much love and blessings to you, brother.

Mark Pavlot

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Proverbs 11:14  Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Cindy,

I too believe that we are entering awesome times with awesome miracles.  Those people hidden in Christ WILL be doing exploits.  We are in an awesome time to see wonders of God and the establishing of His Kingdom.  And like you also, I am not praying for a rapture, I am praying for Jesus to come IN His people.

The word I posted does not negate the wonderful things God has been telling His people.  He is going to bless His people and do wonders, but in the mist of chaos and darkness in the world around us.  Light always shines the brightest in the dark, and we will carry His light to be a beacon in that darkness.  PTL

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i believe this will help in hearing one another (what each is sharing on this thread), in coming together in Spirit and hearing what the Spirit of the Lord is truly saying re any prophetic word and much more.. much Love and blessings,

REVELATION LIGHT (#002)

1 John 1:5-6: God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

Mark 4:22: For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.

God desires to reveal Himself to purified hearts imparting His attributes of love, wisdom, understanding, and peace. Man by his intellect cannot receive spiritual light. Only by the revelation of the Holy Spirit does the Bible become alive and speak of hidden secrets. As the Holy Spirit reveals truth it becomes the light of God.

The written word was spoken by the Holy Spirit to man before it was written. It was light and life when spoken by God. It becomes light and life again when revealed to the reader by the Holy Spirit. There is no life in the written word without the revelation of the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit is essential for hearing from God.

Jesus is the word that was made flesh (John 1:14). Jesus is the way, the truth and the life (John 14:6). The Holy Spirit reveals and imparts Jesus into His people. Our relationship with Jesus and the Father is by the Holy Spirit.

Parables and symbolic or figurative language

God often uses language of natural things to communicate spiritual matters. Parables and symbolic or figurative language are common throughout the Bible. Jesus often taught unseen spiritual things by parable using visible natural things such as grain fields, vines, branches, mustard seeds, pearls, soil, and many other natural things. He told stories of natural people doing natural things all with deeper hidden spiritual meaning. These hidden truths must be revealed by the Holy Spirit to become spiritual light to the hearer.

God has also recorded spiritual truths in His natural creation. Creation may be thought of as an unwritten word of God, a natural expression of spiritual God. The handiwork of the Creator speaks of the One Who created it. God spoke all creation into existence. The spoken words of God carry the power to create and change. Nothing can resist the spoken word of God.

Romans 1:19-20 KJV: Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made...

Hebrews 11:3: By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the
things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

Man's intellectual understanding is limited. It always sees only a portion and mostly only the surface. The fullness and the depth of truth is only perceived by the spirit. Often the partial sight of intellectual discernment is erroneously thought to be the whole of the matter. Man seeing only a part and thinking it to be the whole is like seeing only in black and white. Everything is either right or wrong according to man's limited view.

Religion based largely on man's intellectual discernment, generally has a black or white, right or wrong view. Anything in between the black or white is despised as grey. In the Spirit the full color of the many aspects of whole truth can be perceived. Spiritual revelation imparts the depth of the many interlocking parts of the whole that cannot be seen by man's intellect. Spiritual things are only perceived in the spirit of man by the Holy Spirit.

With God it is not black or white; it is all perfectly clear like bright sunlight.

We can learn about spiritual light of God by comparing it to natural sunlight. Sunlight as we see it is neither red, blue or yellow; it is perfectly clear. Yet it contains all of the colors of the rainbow. If that same clear whole light is broken down and separated through a prism it becomes red, blue, yellow, and every shade in between.

Like the light of the sun, the whole clear light of God can be divided into all the colors of the rainbow. Yet when the whole light is together, it is perfectly clear light.

Black and white are terms that can be compared to religious doctrines created by men intellectually approaching and interpreting the Bible. Crystal clear and beautiful colors are terms that can be compared to the spiritual revelation of God. Crystal clear relates to the whole revelation. Beautiful colors relate to the separated individual segments we may have received.

Have you ever wondered how so many men of God with apparent light from Him could have had so many different and seemingly opposing views? Lets begin to answer that question with another question. Does anyone have all the light of God? Has God revealed all the light to any one person? He probably hasn't. Only Jesus has all the light. Our revelation is partial and therefore becomes as a color segment in the rainbow of Gods whole clear light. We personally may be able to see one color such as red, blue, or yellow; but we have not received by revelation the clear whole light of God.

We have probably all seen a color wheel with the pie-shaped sections of the primary colors of red, yellow, and blue, with all the blended shades between the primary colors. We can imagine that spiritual light from God, when broken down to its different parts, is like these pie-shaped sections of natural color. If we individually do not have all the light, but we do have some light, then we must have only a part. The portion that has been revealed to us by the Spirit may be a pie-shaped piece of red. But if God has not revealed the blue or yellow part to us, then we have a big empty space in our color wheel of spiritual understanding.

Many severe problems have developed in the religious church as we began to fill in the empty spaces in our color wheel of spiritual understanding apart from the revelation of God.God had not revealed it to us and yet we needed answers to needs in that area. In an attempt to fill in the missing colors of understanding, theologians went to the Bible and sought by intellectual discernment to fill in the missing parts. But the word of God cannot be received and understood by the intellect of man. Therefore, while we searched for light, we found darkness. We began to build religious doctrines of black and white from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. We became a mixture of truth from God (our revealed pie-shaped, color part) and darkness (the other parts filled in with intellectual discernment).

Differences turn into denominations as each of us, from our own perspective of revealed color (red, for example) look at our brothers different color (blue or yellow) and decide he must be deceived. We must recognize that we do not have all the light and must receive our brothers part to more completely fill out our circle of color.

Intellectual discernment of the Bible is darkness and will never match up with spiritual revelation of the word from God. We must receive our brothers who have been given that part of the true, revealed color to complete the color circle. We must have spiritual discernment. If by the Spirit, we can discern truth, we need not fear darkness. We can receive our brother and his area of light without fearing that his darkness will contaminate our areas of light. Light overcomes darkness.

Religion divided us into isolated denominations each with a dangerous mixture of light and darkness.

Relationship is bringing us into an increasingly harmonious body of increasing light and decreasing darkness.

Religious systems were built from someones partial area (color)of light with the rest of the color circle filled with intellectual discernment (darkness) rather than the light (color) revealed to others.We can only come to the whole clear light of God by spiritually discerning and receiving the additional colors of revelation from our brothers while they, at the same time, fill in their areas of darkness with our color. Harmony with all segments of our brothers is necessary to bring together the whole light and dispel our darkness.

1 John 2:8-11: Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining.He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now. He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him.But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

If we do not receive our brothers and their area of revelation, we may say we are in the light but we will remain in darkness. We will hold to our religious darkness, despise our brother's light and continue to be a stumbling block to others.

Different emphases for different spiritual works

Religious church sought to make every person believe the same and function as carbon copies of the leaders. Relational church seeks to bring the many different parts into harmony functioning together as one Body under one Head. Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit is the only Head of the church.

Uniqueness is of God and is a vital part of the living Body of Christ. The life of the natural body is in the blood. Each member of a natural body partakes from the lifeblood and uses its nutrients to form very different parts to do different works. The toe is different from the eye because they each have different works to do.

Individuals within a small group will have different callings or emphases that will add to the fullness of that particular group. One person may bring an emphasis on healing, another on caring for the needy, another on worship, prayer, reaching the lost or whatever.

In addition to the individual distinctions, each small group may also have a somewhat different general emphasis from other small groups. The differences will lead to different outreaches in the community.

Each person or each small group will partake of the same Holy Spirit and form different emphases of ministry. As an example, one prophetic ministry may have a clear message of judgment for the rebellious and ungodly, while another may have a clear message of restoration and revival leading toward the kingdom of God on earth. Both are correct. They are different colors of the same light of God. They fit together harmoniously when each is delivered in the right place at the right time.

Only Jesus through the Holy Spirit of God can lead all the parts to harmoniously function together to do the whole work of God. Religion tries to make everyone the same. Relationship brings the different parts into harmony functioning in their individual places all under the headship of Christ by the Holy Spirit. Balance is achieved in the overall Body by many different parts in harmonious relationship. Since individuals will have a specific emphasis, alone one will not achieve perfect balance. There are various works but they all work together to accomplish the purposes of God. Worship may have many parts but only one Object. The harmony of the many works under one Head with one focus is God's plan for releasing the glory of God.

The glory of God will fill His kingdom Church even greater than He filled Solomons temple.

2 Chronicles 5:11-13: And it came to pass when the priests came out of the Most Holy Place (for all the priests who were present had sanctified themselves, without keeping to their divisions ), and the Levites who were the singers, all those of Asaph and Heman and Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, stood at the east end of the altar, clothed in white linen, having cymbals, stringed instruments and harps, and with them one hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpets indeed it came to pass, when the trumpeters and singers were as one to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord, and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the Lord, saying: For He is good, for His mercy endures forever, that the house, the house of the Lord, was filled with a cloud, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God.

The Church is to become the purified, cleansed and holy Bride of Christ, the New Jerusalem of God on earth. As the Bride Church is healed and purified, she is able to come together bringing all colors of the rainbow of revelation back together and her light becomes crystal clear. The glory of God is manifested in her and Gods kingdom rules on earth
(Rev. 21: 2, 9-11).

We each have a part in the kingdom of God. As our hearts are purified we can reflect the bright color of revelation God gives to us. We are then well equipped to bring forth our part and to be blended with the others forming the whole clear light of the Bride of Christ.

Keep on Pursuing Love,
It Will Never Fail,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Joyce Rios

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged Quote Joyce Rios

Kevin--
Brother, I was comforted by the word, the comfort being that He is letting
us know that even in this late hour, He is yet giving us opportunity to
prepare.
Also, you are not required to defend yourself when you speak what He gives
you- unless He has you to. Be encouraged. He will defend His words.

View Joyce Rios's Profile Search for other posts by Joyce Rios
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Thank you, Joyce,

Many blessings to you.....

Melony Young

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Melony Young

This has been the word for me this year, PREPARE.  I feel an urgency to get things ready in the natural and the spiritual.  I have even begun putting up supplies in my "storehouse"  I call it, but its just a closet.  God is so good, I have been connected to so many dear people that are hearing the same thing . . . and we've begun sharing sites, ideas, books, etc.  I even dreamed that Jesus was breaking bread and it was multiplying, then He gave the bread to me and I broke it and it also multiplied.  I knew in the dream, people were severely hungry and every morsel was important.  I think it has to do with both the spiritual and natural food.

BTW, funny thing is others (non-Christian) are preparing . . . wonder why.  What do they know.  Our government has been preparing underground bunkers, buying up MREs, trucking supplies, etc.  What about all the speculations surrounding Comet Elenin (or brown dwarf . . .)  There is a large asteroid, YU55 coming our way I think in November . . . and you really don't hear a whole bunch about it.  I think reports say it is 1/4 mile wide . . . comes close around the same time as Elenin.  Interesting.

I do believe we are in for some of the most glorious times EVER.  It will be the best of times and the worst of times . . . all at the same time.

Larry Finlen

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged Quote Larry Finlen

Let me share a personal experience with the gifts of the Holy Spirit that might aide you. In 1977 I was only a three year old child of God, when the Lord came to me and my wife and moved in. This visitation was with over hundreds of words from the Lord about my calling, all coming from my wife who was not excited about being used by the Lord; she thought I was crazy. However, in the midst of all of this gifts, were confirming signs and proofs that her mind could not explain away. What I have learned in my thirty years is when God wants to speak, he sometimes uses the foolish of this world to bring forth his word. So smile.... and know that your word has been confirmed by many other prophets...me included.

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Kevin..

To encourage you...

You may like to read here......

http://all-things-new.net/topic/6810867/1/#new

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Thank you Larry, Lyn and all who have encouraged me.  It has truly strengthened my faith to continue putting forth these words from the Lord.

Blessings to you all.

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Lyn,  I just went to that link and saw that the word the Lord gave me was posted there and all the confirmations following it.  Thank you for that info.  I am almost in tears because it humbles me so much that God would use little me to put out such a big word for His people.  You all have been so wonderful and encouraging.  There is no way I can put into words how it makes me feel.  I don't have enough room to tell my personal story, but just know that my walk has been a struggle, not only with the devil and my own flesh, but other so-called Christians that have persecuted me so much and rejected everything the Lord shows me.  Thank you all..........

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

As I was worshiping and praying tonight the Lord gave me this word to tell His people.

Word from the Lord:

Fear not what you will see when it strikes.  I will hide each of my own in my pavilion.  There is no fear for those hidden in me.  You will see the wicked cast down as calamity strikes.  But do not fear, for I will make a clear distinction between those who are mine and those who are not.  I love my own and I will protect my precious children.  Out of the ashes you will see my bride begin to come forth adorned with splendor and the glory of her God upon her.  The earth will reel back and forth and mens hearts will fail with fear.  But my children, I will protect, and they will know the strength of their God.  Fear not my precious children for I am truly with thee.

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

I believe many on this site can identify with what you have shared about your life briefly..bless you Kevin

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 08/06/2011 at 2:29am

Mark Pavlot

Posted: 08/05/2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

I just love a babe in the prophetic...

angela dubois

Posted: 08/06/2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

kevin ,
 when the lord gave me the word THINK IT NOT STRANGE WHAT IAM ABOUT TO DO ,he showed me that these things have to take place ,but if we enter his fullness we will be blessed & protected. WE HAVE TO PREPARE ,AMEN. I SAW AMIDST THE TURMOIL ,THE EARTH QUAKES,THE CRASH OF THE ECONOMY ETC.. GOD SAID TO ME IAM GOING AHEAD OF YOU TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY STAND BEHIND ME AS MY REAR GUARD. IF HE IS BEFORE US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US.. TRULY THIS IS A DAY OF PREPERATION  FOR THE HOUSEHOLD OF OUR LORD.WE HAVE TO BE READY.I ALSO SAW GOD HAVE TO BRING DOWN WORDLY GOVERNMENT SO THAT HIS GOVERNMENT CAN RULE .IN THE WORD HE GAVE ME .... HE SAID ..... THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN ,SO THAT MY KINGDOM SHALL BE EXALTED.
                                                                 THOSE WHO ARE SERVANTS
                                                                         ARE TRULEY BEING PREPARED.  (HEBREWS 12:18 - 29)
                 ITS TIME FOR US TO TAKE ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD .

KEEP LISTENING HES PREPARING YOU BY HIS SPIRIT. 
         YOUR FELLOW SERVANT IN THE LORD
                                                           ANGELA

Edited by angela dubois on 08/06/2011 at 6:28am
View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois
Monika Schmid

Posted: 08/06/2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Kevin Barrett wrote:

Monika, thank you for your email address you sent me.  I did plan to email you  .......

I look forward to a enjoying sharing

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 08/07/2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

There is a need to behold BOTH the kindness and severity of God. If we do not recognize both we are in trouble.

Father exulted Jesus who loved righteousness and hated wickedness. Father STILL hates wickedness.

The reality is this Father is removing evil/wickedness from the earth and we must be prepared. He is not punishing sin (that has been paid for), He is removing the weeds from the wheat (everything that offends and all who do wickedly)and it is going to be UGLY.

He is also protecting and preserving the righteous. He is covering us with great mercy and provision. It IS time to prepare for evil times, but prepare for Glory as well.

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 08/07/2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Hebrews 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
iniquity-G458 (Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Greek and Hebrew Dictionaries)
G458 ἀνομία anomia (an-om-ee'-ah) n.
1. illegality, i.e. violation of law
2. (genitive case) wickedness
[from G459]
KJV: iniquity, X transgress(-ion of) the law, unrighteousness
Root(s): G459

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

G458 (Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Greek and Hebrew Dictionaries)
G458 ἀνομία anomia (an-om-ee'-ah) n.
1. illegality, i.e. violation of law
2. (genitive case) wickedness
[from G459]
KJV: iniquity, X transgress(-ion of) the law, unrighteousness
Root(s): G459
And then will I profess unto them — or, openly proclaim - tearing off the mask.
I never knew you — What they claimed - intimacy with Christ - is just what He repudiates, and with a certain scornful dignity. “Our acquaintance was not broken off - there never was any.”
depart from me — (Compare Mat_25:41). The connection here gives these words an awful significance. They claimed intimacy with Christ, and in the corresponding passage, Luk_13:26, are represented as having gone out and in with Him on familiar terms. “So much the worse for you,” He replies: “I bore with that long enough; but now - begone!”
ye that work iniquity — not “that wrought iniquity”; for they are represented as fresh from the scenes and acts of it as they stand before the Judge. (See the almost identical, but even more vivid and awful, description of the scene in Luke 13:24-27). That the apostle alludes to these very words in 2Ti_2:19 there can hardly be any doubt - “Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, The Lord knows them that are His. And, Let every one that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

Romans 2:5  but after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasure up for thyself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
6  who will render to every man according to his works:
7  to them that by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and in-corruption, eternal life:
8  but unto them that are factious, and obey not the truth, but obey unrighteousness, shall be wrath and indignation,
9  tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that works evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Greek;
10  but glory and honor and peace to every man that works good, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek:
11  for there is no respect of persons with God.

Psalm 32:5  I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
32:6  For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou may be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
32:7  Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

2Thessalonians 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now lets will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10  And with all deceit of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 
2:13  But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
2:14  Where unto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

draw
G1670 (Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Greek and Hebrew Dictionaries)
G1670 ἑλκύω helkuo (hel-koo'-o) (or helko hel'-ko) v.
1. to drag
{literally or figuratively}
[probably akin to G138]

KJV: draw
Compare: G1667

Hebrews 10:35  Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
10:36  For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
10:37  For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
10:38  Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
10:39  But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

2 Corinthians 5:10  For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
5:11  Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
5:12  For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

Revelation 21:24  And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it.
21:25  And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
21:26  And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
21:27  And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Leslie Grewing

Posted: 08/08/2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

Beauty Brands (sells hair products - shampoo, conditioners, hair spray, leavin hair treatment, etc.) is having their 2-for-1 ($11.98/liter) sale for about six weeks. These are all popular and well known brands. I keep buying liters of shampoo and conditioner. I'm telling folks that when the calamity comes we'll have the hair products! lol

We have a lovely board (24" wide by 36" long) that has hand painted flowers on the perimeter. I've had it for several years. Was gonna put our house number on it but never got around to it. I think today is the day to go to Home Depot and get letters that will spell "GOSHEN." Folks that know what Goshen means will know they can come to our house for refuge. (Well, at least we'll have have clean, soft shiny hair!) We even have a gal living with us who "does hair" (haircuts, coloring, highlighting, etc.)!

Most importantly, we must build and recall (our) history with God in the area of trust and confidence in His ability to keep us in the midst of good and calamity. And, learning to listen to His still small voice is a very good place to start. If you're not sure you're successful at hearing Him, then ask the Holy Spirit to bring you to someone with ears to hear that will be willing to sit with you and help you learn how to hear the Lover of our souls. He's talking all the time, it's us who aren't hearing.

View Leslie Grewing's Profile Search for other posts by Leslie Grewing
Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 08/08/2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

WOW and people think this is God??? Beauty products on a 2 for 1 sale??? Yeah I must make sure my hair is clean when Jesus returns right?

Edited by Alexa T Heyns on 08/08/2011 at 5:52am
Leslie Grewing

Posted: 08/08/2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

Alexa, honey, pull your claws in. In Psalms it says that God will accomplish those things that concern you. God is very aware that his sweet daughters like to look nice. Well, most of us like to look and smell nice.  That's why he arranges 2-for-1 sales at Beauty Brands! And let's not forget what God gave Eve when she and Adam had to leave the Garden. He gave her a fur coat!

Hellooo! The first paragraph of my posting was meant for humor. Plus, I actually saved money buying liters for $11.98. I won't need to buy shampoo at Walmart for a looooong time. That would show what a Proverbs 31 gal I am.

I never said what I said "was God." I was merely inputting into the conversation. Your last posting reads pretty judgmental and harsh. And, by the way, Jesus isn't just coming back, He's also already here living within us as we cooperate with Him to cause God's kingdom to be on earth as it is in heaven. The Rapture ain't gonna happen. You might want to read Ron McGatlin's Kingdom Growth Guides. (Okay, that ought to make some folks crazy!)

Edited by Moderator on 08/08/2011 at 6:28am
Paule Smith

Posted: 08/08/2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

Alexa, how can I help you? You seem very angry. I know you
don't agree with storing up supplies or the word at the top
of this post, but is something else going on? Do these
words cause you fear or are you hurting? You seem like such
a kind and caring person and your responses seem out of
proportion to what is being posted. Is there something
going on with you that I or we can help you with? You have
helped many others here. How can we help you?
View Paule Smith's Profile Search for other posts by Paule Smith
Leslie Grewing

Posted: 08/08/2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

Paule, what a kind response from you! You go, girl!

Whoever your friends are, they are very, very fortunate to have you in their lives. And kids. And husband or boyfriend. And mom and dad and siblings, etc.

Paule Smith

Posted: 08/08/2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

Thank you, Leslie, you are very kind to say so. I am the
fortunate one. I have many good people in my life that set
a good example.

Blessings!
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/09/2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Kriston Couchey wrote:
There is a need to behold BOTH the kindness and severity of God. If we do not recognize both we are in trouble.

Father exulted Jesus who loved righteousness and hated wickedness. Father STILL hates wickedness.

The reality is this Father is removing evil/wickedness from the earth and we must be prepared. He is not punishing sin (that has been paid for), He is removing the weeds from the wheat (everything that offends and all who do wickedly)and it is going to be UGLY.

He is also protecting and preserving the righteous. He is covering us with great mercy and provision. It IS time to prepare for evil times, but prepare for Glory as well.

Kris

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/09/2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

There are so many who think of Jesus as meek and mild and there are so many who think the opposite but He is both .

He is filled with love for His children, out of love He punishes and guides us to where we should be just like we do our own children..

He is removing wickedness from the earth so that only love and peace will remain

We need to be resting in Him in this hour, resting means hearing His voice and obeying, as He is cleansing we must hear from Him where it is safe to be and what He requires us to do

If we rest we will clearly hear...

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 08/09/2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Lyn McSweeney wrote:

There are so many who think of Jesus as meek and mild and there are so many who think the opposite but He is both.

He is filled with love for His children, out of love He punishes and guides us to wherewe should bejust like we do our own children..

He is removing wickedness from the earth so that only love and peace will remain

We need to be resting in Him in this hour, resting means hearing His voice and obeying, as He is cleansing we must hear from Him where it is safe to be and what He requires us to do

If we rest we will clearly hear...

Amen

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Paule Smith

Posted: 08/09/2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

Lyn, can you expound on what you said:

"We need to be resting in Him in this hour, resting means
hearing His voice and obeying, as He is cleansing we must
hear from Him where it is safe to be and what He requires
us to do

If we rest we will clearly hear..."

Why does "resting" allow us to hear clearly?
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/09/2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

I believe rest is a spiritual place where we are fully connected with God and hear Him, there is nothing to "pollute or block" out what He is saying. We are in fact one with Him..there lies our protection in times of trouble if we obey what He tells us to do..their lies our guidance for how we should be living our life also.

Many years ago when I was on holiday with my youngest daughter we were at a wildlife sanctuary having a lovely time, all of a sudden this voice said to me you need to go home, and for some reason I did not understand I started to cry, I said to my daughter we need to go back to where we are staying and pack and go home which we did, it was not until next morning at the motel where we stayed the night on our way home that I found out behind me there was a lot of devastation, a mini tornado had taken roofs from houses, trees were uprooted and more.. I was so happy I obeyed the voice that told me to go pack and go home!!!

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 08/09/2011 at 10:06pm

Paule Smith

Posted: 08/10/2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

Thanks, Lyn, that helps.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version