Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: November 3, 1997; “Sounds Of The New Song and The Book Of Life” Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/11/2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

November 3, 1997; “Sounds Of The New Song and The Book Of Life” (Revelation)
(Republished August 11, 2011; Manifesting NOW)

[Don’t Miss the Definition of “(1)COMPREHENSION / COMPRISING”.  It adds so much to the understanding of today’s message (all definitions are from Webster’s Dictionary)].

“The (3)New Song and HIS LIFE respond RHYTHMICALLY TO SPIRITUAL SERVITUDE [state of subjection to an owner or master].  The spirit realm is controllable through ‘one accord music’ – respond rhythmically – Amen,” Jesus Christ says this Amen.

“The New Song is sung in one accord, according to God’s Will.  It is sung by, and through, (2)His heart and mind in you.  Can God speak through you without you hearing His voice ahead of time?  Yes, and yes again,” saith the Lord.  “My Heart and Mind are in you already,” saith the Lord, “and your Spiritual response must come from My heart and Mind in you Amen.

To develop this heart and mind, you must be eating a lot of the bread/My manna/My Word (Bible).  The New Song is sung in unison from the heart by all who have, through life’s circumstances and the Fire Baptism, been brought into the same Spiritual maturity and (1)comprehension,” saith the Lord.  “Only those who have reached out continually in the Spirit realm, to their Lord Jesus Christ – for Him, all that His is and His FULLNESS – have learned the New Song.  

IT, THE NEW SONG, IS SLOWLY WRITTEN IN YOUR HEART EACH TIME YOU ALLOW ME, YOUR LORD, TO CONQUER THROUGH YOU.  The New Song was written at the beginning of time, and will be sung at the end of time by all who have allowed Me, their LORD, to conquer through them, all things for them, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Listen, in here lies the wisdom of God.  A conqueror is someone who writes in this (4)book His name; (4)I AM this Book, I AM all the Life there is Amen.”

(1) “COMPREHENSION”: “The act or process of (1a)comprising; the act or action of grasping with the intellect; the capacity of understanding.”

(1a) COMPRISING: “TO BE MADE UP OF; INCLUDE, CONTAIN”.

(2) “His heart and mind in you”: Read: 1 Cor 2:16; 1 Cor 1:10; Phil 2:5; Acts 4:32; Ezek 11:19; Ezek 18:31; Ezek 36:26>

(3) “The New Song” (Also be sure and read “BOOK OF LIFE” scriptures, below the “New Song” verses):

(Ps 149:1) Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a New Song, and His praise in the assembly of Saints.  Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.  Let them praise His name with the dance; let them sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp. For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; he will beautify the humble with salvation.  Let the saints be joyful in glory; let them sing aloud on their beds. Let the HIGH PRAISES of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand” (NKJ)

(Rev 5:1-14) “And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals. Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?" And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it.  So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep. Behold, the Lion {Christ Jesus} of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals." And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.  Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. 

Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the Saints.  And they sang a New Song, saying: "You {Jesus} are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed us to god by your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us Kings and Priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth."  Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice: "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing!" And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever!" Then the four living creatures said, "Amen!" And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever. (NKJ)

(3a) OTHER VERSES PERTAINING TO “the New Song”:
        (Ps 33:1-11) “Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous! For praise from the upright {righteous} is beautiful.  Praise the LORD with the harp; make melody to Him with an instrument of ten strings. Sing to Him a New Song; play skillfully with a shout of joy. For the word of the LORD is right, and all His work is done in truth... By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth... The counsel of the LORD stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations.” (NKJ)

(Ps 40:1-4) “I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps.  He has put a New Song in my mouth -- Praise to our God; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust, and does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. (NKJ)

(Ps 96:1) “Oh, sing to the LORD a New Song! Sing to the LORD, all the earth. Sing to the LORD, bless His name; proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day.  Declare His glory among the nations, his wonders among all peoples. (NKJ)

(3b) The New Sng sung only by the 144,000; 12,000 from all 12 tribes:
        (Rev 14:1) “Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father's name written on their foreheads.  And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.  They sang as it were a New Song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that Song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. (NKJ)

(4) “book... I AM this Book, I AM all the Life there is” (The Book of Life): 
    (Rev 3:5-9) "He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before my father and before his angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

(Rev 13:7-9) “It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If anyone has an ear, let him hear” (NKJ).

(Rev 20:12) “And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. (Nkj)

(Rev 21:24) “And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.  Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. (NKJ)

(Rev 22:18) “For I testify to everyone who hears the Word(s) of the Prophecy of this Book {Revelations}: if anyone adds to these things, god will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;  and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this Prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the Holy City {New Jerusalem}, and from the things which are written in this Book.  He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I {Jesus Christ} am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. (NKJ)

In Christ's Love, Christine Williams  http://christine-williams-ministry.org  E-Mail: Chris Williams Ministry

“Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Christine Williams, and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/11/2011 at 5:35pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/12/2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

[UPDATE: This was added as an update on August 12, 2011.  I think it is interesting that I had completely forgotten about this Revelation until the middle of last week (Aug 2011).  As I, Chris Williams, went to bed last night (Aug 11, 2011), I explained to God that I did not understand what “The New Song and HIS LIFE respond RHYTHMICALLY TO SPIRITUAL SERVITUDE; the spirit realm is controllable through “one accord music’... respond rhythmically” meant.

This morning, as I was walking around my house, God said the following very clearly.  He gave me the following two examples in order to lend simplicity and understanding to a rather difficult statement and lesson: 

(1a) BABEL: God chose “Babel” as the first example of what He is teaching in the above Revelation:

[Gen 11:1-9]  Now the whole earth had one language and one speech

[NOTE: Jesus said, in the above Revelation, “The New Song is sung in one accord, according to God’s Will.  It is sung by, and through, His heart and mind in you.

{Gen 11:1-9 continues}
        And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there.  Then they said to one another, "Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar.  And they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city {new Jerusalem is our new city}, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves {we live within the NAME of Jesus Christ}, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth."

But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. And the LORD said, (1a1)"INDEED THE PEOPLE ARE ONE AND THEY ALL HAVE ONE LANGUAGE {we have a new “one accord” language through God’s Holy Spirit}, AND THIS IS WHAT THEY BEGIN TO DO; NOW NOTHING THAT THEY PROPOSE TO DO WILL BE WITHHELD FROM THEM. Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."  So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city. Therefore its name is called Babel {Babylon}, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth. NKJV

(1a1) “the LORD said, ‘INDEED THE PEOPLE ARE ONE AND THEY ALL HAVE ONE LANGUAGE, AND THIS IS WHAT THEY BEGIN TO DO; NOW NOTHING THAT THEY PROPOSE TO DO WILL BE WITHHELD FROM THEM”: Notice, that God Himself said that with “one language” {when all people are in agreement as to their intent}  they/we could/can do anything they/we want to do. Yes, they could do anything they wanted to and God considered this a threat.  These were people of the world - like the people of the world today who are without Christ Jesus and Salvation.  These people had not seen God’s transformation within. God could not trust them - they were not in obedience and submission to God’s heart and mind; they did not recognize God’s will over their own.

Christ tells us what “high praises” are, saying “... They are praises offered through men’s/women’s mouths who are in one accord, together in worship.  They are spoken and sung as God Himself, who is the MOST HIGH, speaks and sings through you.  It is not initiated within a single man/woman, nor is it the idea of men and women together.  These cords of music, that please Me so much, come through the one heart of God within the Believer(s), and issues out through their heart(s) and mouths as My Holy Spirit sings and speaks through them.  This can be in any language, including the one you speak on a daily basis...”

God has, since the day of Pentecost, placed His Holy Spirit in each accepting Believer in order to give them the Power of God as He speaks through them.  There is no disagreement in God; there is no division.  God has given His people the one name of Christ Jesus, they are promised the one city, New Jerusalem; and we have all been given the ability to be in one accord through God’s one heart and Christ’s one mind in us.

Again, God said that a people who are in “one accord” or agreement, who are all speaking or singing in the same language with the same intention, are able to do anything they desire.

(1b) “Jericho”:  God also chose to use Jericho as an example of His teaching: The music of the priest’s trumpets was in one accord with the intent and shouts of God’s people on the seventh day.  Notice that the people were not allowed to “shout” until the seventh day; and upon their “one accord shout” the walls of Jericho fell.

[Josh 6:1-20]  Now Jericho  was securely shut up because of the children of Israel; none went out, and none came in.   And the LORD said to Joshua: "See! I have given Jericho  into your hand, its king, and the mighty men of valor. You shall march around the city, all you men of war; you shall go all around the city once. This you shall do six days.  And seven priests shall bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark {of the Testimony/Covenant}. But the seventh day you shall march around the city seven times, and the priests shall blow the trumpets. It shall come to pass, when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when you hear the sound of the trumpet, that ALL THE PEOPLE SHALL SHOUT WITH A GREAT SHOUT; then the wall of the city will fall down flat. And the people shall go up every man straight before him."

Then Joshua the son of Nun called the priests and said to them, "Take up the ark of the covenant/TESTIMONY, and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD."  And he said to the people, "Proceed, and march around the city, and let him who is armed advance before the ark of the LORD."  So it was, when Joshua had spoken to the people, that the seven priests bearing the seven trumpets of rams' horns before the LORD advanced and blew the trumpets, and the ark of the covenant of the LORD followed them.  The armed men went before the priests who blew the trumpets, and the rear guard came after the ark, while the priests continued blowing the trumpets.

Now Joshua had commanded the people, saying, "You shall not shout or make any noise with your voice, nor shall a word proceed out of your mouth, until the day I say to you, 'Shout!' Then you shall shout."  So he had the ark of the LORD circle the city, going around it once. Then they came into the camp and lodged in the camp.   And Joshua rose early in the morning, and the priests took up the ark of the LORD. Then seven priests bearing seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD went on continually and blew with the trumpets. And the armed men went before them. But the rear guard came after the ark of the LORD, while the priests continued blowing the trumpets.  And the second day they marched around the city once and returned to the camp. So they did six days.

But it came to pass on the seventh day that they rose early, about the dawning of the day, and marched around the city seven times in the same manner. ON THAT DAY {SEVENTH DAY} ONLY THEY MARCHED AROUND THE CITY SEVEN TIMES. AND THE SEVENTH TIME IT HAPPENED, WHEN THE PRIESTS BLEW THE TRUMPETS, THAT JOSHUA SAID TO THE PEOPLE: "SHOUT, FOR THE LORD HAS GIVEN YOU THE CITY! ...  (20) SO THE PEOPLE SHOUTED WHEN THE PRIESTS BLEW THE TRUMPETS. AND IT HAPPENED WHEN THE PEOPLE HEARD THE SOUND OF THE TRUMPET, AND THE PEOPLE SHOUTED WITH A GREAT SHOUT, THAT THE WALL FELL DOWN FLAT..."

[NOTE: The Spirit realm is controllable through ‘one accord music’; “one accord” music/speech is spiritually rhythmic and brings the Spirit realm into God’s servitude; both Christ’s Life and God’s New Song IN US “respond rhythmically to this spiritual servitude {service}”].

The people did as the LORD commanded; they shouted when they were instructed to.  They did just as God said; they were all one with God’s intent and nature, heart and mind.  This took faith and obedience to God’s instructions.  They were all in one accord for the good of God’s chosen nation.  Their New Song was the music of the trumpets and the SHOUT of the people in “one accord”.     

God wants the same from His Children, His one nation of Believers, today!  In Christ's Love, Chris Williams  

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/12/2011 at 6:18pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version