Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Pharaoah II Coming by Larry Finlen Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Larry Finlen

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/22/2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged Quote Larry Finlen

(Ecclesiastes 1:9 AMP)  The thing that has been--it is what will be again, and that which has been done is that which will be done again; and there is nothing new under the sun.

Introduction

The voice of reason has tried to change the Book of Truth into a good book. Out of the Book of Truth comes the ancient mysteries of life, a light that will shines where darkness rules. This ancient scroll foretells what is coming to a chosen generation, using ancient events written in the bible to their ultimate fulfillment.

Much debate has come forth about the end time plan of the Lord and his church, where human reason removed revelation knowledge from the spirit of God. This document is about God’s plan for his church, and what I was given by the Lord in the last twenty years. My revelation was not given because I was more knowledgeable, more righteous, but simply as a result of my calling, and his love for the restoration of all things that will bring his church to the “Israel of God”.

This document is a prophetic story, my story, called to be a prophet of restoration for the Lord. It is about many truths that have been hidden, and not until recently has the Lord allowed me to release what he has said and confirmed with many signs and wonders, bearing witness of the covenant he gave me in April 1977.

This document will cover the “once more” (Hebrews 12:26-27; Haggai 2:5-7, Isa 11:11-12) that speaks of Egypt, and Pharaoh and the church of Jesus Christ who live in his land. The writer of Hebrews says the Law was a shadow, outline, of things to come; (Hebrews 10:1) a prophetic picture of future events in the end of the age, the age we live in. In the subsequent articles, I will take the reader from Egypt, to Mount Sinai, the wilderness, and the Promise Land that God has given to those who serve him. And lastly, the City of God, Zion, called the Holy Mountain.

In the narrative, I provided the supporting verse references in the NKJV unless otherwise noted.

Comments about  Rules of Interpretation

My theology has changed since that day the Lord spoke to me audibly, (April 1, 1993) changing my view of the church and our nation. Like most, I believed in the rapture of the church, and had little understanding how the bible was written and the rules of interpretation.

Much of our covenant confusion has come from the religious pulpit, who excluded the New Testament as a means of interpreting Old Testament promises. This idea, that the church will be raptured, and natural Israel will rule the earth with Jesus is not true and leads to much confusion and wrong thinking.

Since that eventual day, much has changed, and to properly understand the coming “shaking”, the following rules of interpretation are submitted for covenant clarity.

The natural nation of Israel is not God’s heir,( Romans 4:13-16 NKJV )  nor are they sons of God. (Romans 9:6-9 NKJV)  

Natural Israel is in bondage today, but the sons of the freewomen are children of our mother, heavenly Jerusalem.( Galatians 4:22-31 NKJV) 

Sons of Abraham are spiritual, and are born of the spirit, and grafted into Jesus Christ, of the tribe of Judah. (Galatians 4: 29-30; Hebrews 7:14) 

The principal “first the natural and then the spiritual” (1st Corn 15:46)  is in force today, and the only covenant God has in force in this world is the Gospel of Jesus Christ as given in the New Testament.

That the natural nation of Israel will suffer in the coming shaking, but a remnant will be saved, and will be restored as sons of God, born of the spirit, accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord.   (Romans 11:23-27 NKJV Hebrews 8:8-13 NKJV)

·           That the Covenant God make with Abraham was not the covenant God made with Israel;(Genesis 17:1-7, Heb 13:20, Gal 3:8-19; Ex 19:1-9, Ps 78:10) one was the Gospel; one was the Law. To take all of the promises of Abraham and make them Israel’s will produce covenant confusion and error.

Birth of this Revelation

The genesis of this revelation was in October 1995, and came to me during a time of famine in my life, without income, and being sustained by a man of God in a rundown hotel in Norfolk, Va.

It is my belief that the Old Testament is simply a shadow, outline, and preview of what the New Testament will begin to experience in the coming months. Just as there was a natural Pharaoh that persecuted Abraham’s natural seed in Egypt, there is a spiritual Pharaoh that will follow a similar path that attacks the church of Jesus Christ, Abraham’s spiritual seed. However, remember the Old Testament is not an exact copy of the New, but simply an outline of events that will come to us.

In summary, in the following articles, I will take the reader from Egypt, to Mount Sinai, to the desert, and into the promise land, where the Israel of God awaits us with his city, coming down from Heaven, an inheritance that is more than you could ask or think. 

Background Information

I think it would be helpful for the reader to understanding the conditions of my life at the time of this visitation.

In April 1993, I had lost my company with two factories, (I was a millionaire), my wife, and all of my wealth due to a wicked lawyer, an event that was part of my sufferings that came as a result of my calling. I was instructed by the Lord to wait upon him, and was given Isaiah 51:19.

Isaiah 51:19 NKJV  These two things have come to you; Who will be sorry for you?— Desolation and destruction, famine and sword— By whom will I comfort you?

This series of events, were like a dream from hell, a place where everything I valued was taken from me. After I had gone thru the desolation and destruction portion of this verse, I was living in a rat and drug infested Hotel in Norfolk, Va. I knew from experience that the next event was “famine”, and sure enough, after I used up all of my savings, I suddenly could not pay my hotel bill and was unable to feed myself; I was in famine, no bread, nothing. I went thru two three day events of famine, but was not hungry one bit, and when I was completely without any monies, I went down to speak with the Hotel Manager. As I told him about my situation, thinking I was going to be evicted, he said that the Lord had told him to allow me to stay for free. I was surprised, but still, I had no money for food, and as I turned to leave his office, he asked me about food. He gave me twenty dollars weekly for the duration of my stay until I left on April 27, 1996.

Day of Visitation

On the day of visitation, I awoke from sleep to have this bible reference sitting in my spirit; I had never read it before.

Ezekiel 32:17-18 NKJV (7th Prophecy)

(17)  It came to pass also in the twelfth year, on the fifteenth day of the month, that the word of the LORD came to me, saying:

(18)  "Son of man, wail over the multitude of Egypt, And cast them down to the depths of the earth, Her and the daughters of the famous nations, With those who go down to the Pit:

This passage was the 7th Oracle given to the son of man from Ezekiel 29 to 32, all speaking of Judgment on Egypt, and Pharaoh. This date was determined to be April 27, the 7th day of Passover but I was unable to determine the year. Study the confirmation table herein for further information.

Revelation of Obama

Nimrod, and Assyria

Like most revelations, God plants a seed, and time and prayer grows the understanding. At that time, I was given an understanding of the United States in prophecy, and how the coming King of Assyria (Esau) was a given person here in the United States. This person, which I am not allow to speak of, will rise up and afflict the Church after we leave Egypt and move to God’s Holy City.  So, like all revelations, we know in part and see in part, and it wasn’t until years later that the picture became clearer.

Out of this revelation of Nimrod, the rebel, founder of Nineveh, King of Assyria, comes the issue who would precede Nimrod; his father, a black man, from Cush. Most dictionaries translate Cush as black, an Ethiopian.

Genesis 10:8-11 NKJV

(8)  Cush begot Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one on the earth.

(9)  He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; therefore it is said, "Like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD."

(10)  And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

(11)  From that land he went to Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Calah,

Now, like most of us, I did not know about Obama, nor in the earlier years of this revelation did I try to determine who the Lord was speaking about. However, since 2008, given all of the confirmations, I begin to realize that Obama was the one he spoke of.

Additional Scriptures about the Coming Trouble with Pharaoh

Like most things that are written in the Bible, no one passage gives the full understanding, so let’s follow the key words and links to grow our understanding.

Out of the seven confirmations, six of them come from Psalms 91, a book that is referenced much in this end time era and speaks of Pharaoh, called the young lion, a dragon. Please study this book for it is about a time of judgment and trouble.

Psalms 91:8-13 KJV

(8)  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

(9)  Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

(10)  There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

(11)  For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

(12)  They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

(13)  Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Eze_32:2  Son of man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say unto him, Thou art like a young lion of the nations, and thou art as a whale in the seas: and thou camest forth with thy rivers, and troubledst the waters with thy feet, and fouledst their rivers.

Isa_27:1 (KJV)  In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Eze_29:3 (KJV) Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

So, you can see the command is to tread upon the Dragon something never done by the Church of Jesus Christ, but in the coming restoration, the sons of God will be conformed into the image of Christ, and have great power to perform many signs and wonders. Now, lets examine the next passage of scripture; Isaiah 19 (Red is my comments)

(Isaiah 19:1 KJV)  The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

God comes to Judge Egypt

(Isaiah 19:2 KJV)  And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

Civil war coming to the USA

(Isaiah 19:3 KJV)  And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

The strength of self with not save you nor man’s idol of government; it will fail!

(Isaiah 19:4 KJV)  And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

Due to the civil war, marital law will be declared, and Obama’s real nature will come forth for evil.

(Isaiah 19:5 KJV)  And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.

(Isaiah 19:6 KJV)  And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither.

(Isaiah 19:7 KJV)  The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more.

(Isaiah 19:8 KJV)  The fishers also shall mourn, and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish.

(Isaiah 19:9 KJV)  Moreover they that work in fine flax, and they that weave networks, shall be confounded.

(Isaiah 19:10 KJV)  And they shall be broken in the purposes thereof, all that make sluices and ponds for fish.

Economic collapse will bring famine

(Isaiah 19:11 KJV)  Surely the princes of Zoan are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellors of Pharaoh is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharaoh, I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?

The Obama staff has given us fool’s gold, paper money that will fail.

(Isaiah 19:12 KJV)  Where are they? where are thy wise men? and let them tell thee now, and let them know what the LORD of hosts hath purposed upon Egypt.

(Isaiah 19:13 KJV)  The princes of Zoan are become fools, the princes of Noph are deceived; they have also seduced Egypt, even they that are the stay of the tribes thereof.

Obama’s wisdom is corrupt and will bring economic failure

(Isaiah 19:14 KJV)  The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.

(Isaiah 19:15 KJV)  Neither shall there be any work for Egypt, which the head or tail, branch or rush, may do.

Economic depression coming

(Isaiah 19:16 KJV)  In that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the LORD of hosts, which he shaketh over it.

God’s judgments will bring fear

(Isaiah 19:17 KJV)  And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that maketh mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of the LORD of hosts, which he hath determined against it.

The church of Jesus Christ, the tribe of Judah, will come forth and judge the wicked

(Isaiah 19:18 KJV)  In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

(Isaiah 19:19 KJV)  In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

(Isaiah 19:20 KJV)  And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Like the first time, the sons of Abraham will suffer and be oppressed, but God will send Moses II, a man chosen by him, to bring judgment and deliverance.

(Isaiah 19:21 KJV)  And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.

Revival will come forth all across the land, and many will serve the Lord and be forgiven

(Isaiah 19:22 KJV)  And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

(Isaiah 19:23 KJV)  In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

There will be a restoration of the Highway, a path for the redeemed to walk that leads to the Israel of God, a place here in the United States.

This place will be spoken of in a subsequent article.

(Isaiah 19:24 KJV)  In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

(Isaiah 19:25 KJV)  Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

The Israel of God is a spiritual nation, created by God as a homeland for his people

Summary

In the coming judgments, I encourage all to stay in their secret place, and worship the Lord, for restoration of all things is coming.

To further your understanding, read the Book of Hebrews, and follow the links. Also, 1st and 2nd Peter speaks of this also.

My next article will be about Egypt, the comparative of the natural and spiritual as outlined in the Bible.

Table of Confirmations

Since my calling, the Lord has used prophetic events as confirmations of his purposes in my life. Like Jacob’s ladder, nothing of any consequence has happen without some form of knowledge and restored truth coming out of this event. Everything in this article is confirmed by signs and wonders, what I call the 3D Word. Simply stated, the 3D word consist of the following:

·       Word of God

·       Natural Events that bear witness of the word of God

·       The gifts of the Holy Spirit

So, due to space and time, I have inserted a table that outlines the events and confirmations that bring truth to this article.

Table of Confirmations

Event No 1

No

Date

Rec’d

Verse

Confirmation Methods

09-1995

Ezekiel 32:17-18 NKJV

(17)  It came to pass also in the twelfth year, on the fifteenth day of the month, that the word of the LORD came to me, saying:

(18)  "Son of man, wail over the multitude of Egypt, And cast them down to the depths of the earth, Her and the daughters of the famous nations, With those who go down to the Pit:

Event Eviction on April 27th 1996

Comments Event No 1

On this morning, I woke with the above scripture in my spirit. I had never read it, nor did I understand it. My Bible had a footnote that said the date referenced was April 27. As I studied, I saw that this was the 7th day Passover, or what is commonly called the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Also, this was the 7th Oracle about Egypt as Ezekiel said from Chapters 29 to 32

Event No 2

No

Date

Rec’d

Verse

Confirmation Methods

09-2000

Psalms 91:3 KJV

(3)  Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Dream fulfilled; diagnosis given; Agent Orange induced diabetes

Comments Event No 2

I had this dream, and in the dream, Satan spoke to me, saying I am going to kill you. At that time in my life, I was never sick, nor did I have any symptoms’, but in weeks, I became sick, and the VA Hospital begin to treat me for Diabetes as a result of my service in Vietnam

Event No 3

No

Date

Rec’d

Verse

Confirmation Methods

10-2000

(3)  Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

2nd Dream, I saw my face, with a certain tooth mising

Comments Event No 3

The 2nd Dream, I saw my face with a certain tooth missing and today that exact tooth is suffering from decay and partially destroyed.

Event No 4

No

Date

Rec’d

Verse

Confirmation Methods

Voice of the Lord

Comments Event No 4

Once the two events happened, I went to the Lord about them, and how they related too Psalms 91. He spoke and said, it was about the “Hour of Trial” in Revelation 3:10.

. Revelation 3:10 NKJV

(10)  Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Event No 5

No

Date

Rec’d

Verse

Confirmation Methods

06-2005

3rd Dream, I saw a snake bite my right hand index finger; I hear myself curse the snake and it fell off. A month later, this exact finger became infected and

needed a doctors attention

Comments Event No 5

In this dream, I saw a snake bite my right hand index finger. In the dream, I hear myself say, “In the name of Jesus get off”. Approximately a month later, the exact finger became infected and I had to have a doctor’s attention.

Event No 6

No

Date

Rec’d

Verse

Confirmation Methods

07-2002

Psalms 91:6 KJV

(6)  Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Event; eviction at noonday

Comments Event No 6

In this event, I was unemployed in Raleigh, and commanded by the Lord to wait upon him. As a result of this, I was unable to pay my rent, and exactly noonday, the Sheriff evicted me. I was so poor, I could not move my furniture, and it was destroyed as the Lord said it would be.

Event No 7

No

Date

Rec’d

Verse

Confirmation Methods

Psalms 91:6 KJV

(6)  Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Event; eviction at noonday

Comments Event No 7

In this event, I was ask by the Lord not to work, but to wait upon him. As I obeyed, he begin to deal with me about certain issues that needed my attention. As I continued, he lead me back into the second time I was evicted by the Sheriff; destruction of goods for the 2nd time.

P.S As I was getting ready to release this, I saw another prophetic word, posted by MARY ELLEN GILLILAND on Faith Tabernacle’s web site. I have posted it here to bring more clarity to this article.

Heaven On Earth During A Time of Darkness

September 22, 2011

Now I arise, says the Lord, to work recompense on your behalf. For surely My suffering Servant, the Messiah, saw His recompense, though not in His earthly ministry. But I have promised you more, based on the merit He earned for you on that bloody cross.

I have promised you a time of Heaven On Earth, a feast in the presence of your enemies, a time of glory enhanced by the increased experience of the presence of your God. In short, a heaven here on earth.

It takes place during a time of gloom and darkness. It is your "land of Goshen" experience, one which parallels the experience of the Israelites during the plagues of Moses upon Egypt.

You will find that I work in patterns, and the pattern of the plagues is repeated and enlarged in the pattern of the Tribulation woes. However, if you look at ancient Israel you will see their utter protection, safety, and even blessing, during those woes. Light shone in Goshen during the plague of darkness.

So it is with My people today. And as the woes progress and are finished, My people will be led out by their Savior, Jesus, just as Moses led the people out of Egypt to "a land flowing with milk and honey," a place, a haven, set aside for them since the foundation of the world.

Dewey Whitworth

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/26/2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged Quote Dewey Whitworth

Hi Bro Larry, I don't believe we have interacted before, and I see 300 plus
readings, but no replies, so here goes.  Hoping I don't run afoul of the site
moderators, let me begin.  Mr O as I call him, current Prez at 1600 Penn Ave
WDC, is a Kenyan, not a Cushite or Ethiopian, ( NO I AM NOT A BIRTHER )
and will not be any form of the Assyrian, Pharoah, or the A/C either.

Egypt is in North Africa, not North America, and yes it is also, in a spiritual
sense, located at Jerusalem, see Rev ch 11 vs 8.  No where else is it likened to
America or North America. This is where it is from my standpoint, see it as you will. 

Mr O has NOT given us paper money that is useless, that began after 1917
with The Federal Reserve System.  Mr O was not yet born back then, and
paper money was not his device but the device of others which I will not name
to take a detour away from your posting. Ever hold a Federal Reserve Note
in your hand before O was born ?   I have, being 68 at this time.

Lastly, do you run or operate with Ron G Reese  ?  Yout material is very near
to his settings forth as he has sent out to many who interact on various forum
sites. 

Please don't take my response to you as a rebuke, its what I see from where I
stand.

And for what its worth, The Lord has instructed me to pray Psalm 2 over Mr
O and his administration.  And I do not see the church as replacing Israel in
any manner whatsoever, seeing how now there are the jews, the gentiles, and
the church, the church made up of each group.

Blessings Bro         Dewey Whitworth

Edited by Dewey Whitworth on 09/26/2011 at 1:44pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version