Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prepare yourselves now. Buy from me gold refined by fire. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/24/2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Prepare yourselves now. Buy from me gold refined by fire.

Posted on September 24, 2011 by Kevin Barrett | Edit

In my time of prayer and repentance this morning the Lord spoke to me and said these words:  Tell my people the time is short, yes very short.  They must prepare themselves.  Many of my people are deceived into thinking that they are right with Me.  But I tell you the truth, I am a Holy God and I accept nothing less than pure holiness from my people.  Their hearts must be right with their God to make it through the days ahead.  There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth as darkness begins to cover the land.  My people are not prepared.  My shepherds have not prepared my sheep. 

Word from Jesus:

Seek Me, my people, with all your heart.  Rend your hearts to me.  I love you, my people, with an everlasting love and do not desire that any should perish.  But I tell you the truth; my people MUST be made right with their God.  I am sending a fire that will burn up all that is not of me.  And who can stand on this day of burning.  I tell you the truth, my people, you are lukewarm and not hot, therefore I will spew you out of My mouth.  You have been deceived by the shepherds that teach you that all is well.  Do not listen to the hirelings.  Come to me and allow me to examine your hearts.  For surely I see all.  Nothing is hidden from My sight.  I tell you again, my people, shake yourself awake and buy from Me gold refined by fire.  For surely I am meek and lowly of heart and will not cast out any that seek me with a whole heart.  But woe unto the deceived.  Who has bewitched you into thinking that I shall not judge you?  For I shall judge you with a rod of iron and you will cry out to me that day that you did not know.  But I tell you that you do.  You have sought after teachers and prophets that will speak lies of comfort and deceit.  I tell you that I will NOT find you guiltless on that day of your judgment.  So I say, judge yourselves now so that you will not be judged.  For when I judge you, it will not be pleasant.  I love you, my people, and do not desire to have to bring judgment upon my people.  But I am a righteous and Holy God and I must judge righteously those that do not judge themselves.

Heb 10:29  How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has spurned the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10:30 For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.”

Heb 10:31  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God..

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version