Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/26/2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Lion is Ready to Roar!

John Belt

Hello everyone! I had a profound encounter recently before going to bed. I think it is just like God to get you right before you fall asleep. I had to get out of bed to make a record of this! I felt it important to share with you. We see Jesus in many different expressions in the Scriptures. He is the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Lord of Hosts, the Angel of the Lord and many other looks. But one night recently He came to me as the Lion who is ready to roar. As you read, ask the Lord to reveal this aspect of His nature in your life.

Riding the Lion

I had a vision where I found myself on the back of this giant Lion with a huge mane. Then I realized it was the Lord. As the Lion turned His head, I could see His mouth open as if He was getting ready to roar. It is time to ride on the Lion of Judah. It is as if He has been waiting for this season. There is something fresh and new in the air. The breath of His mouth will destroy the enemy.

In this vision I was also running my fingers through the mane of the Lion. This represents the intimacy with God that is the foundation for our authority. Our intimacy is for a purpose – it is to establish the Kingdom of God for the King. The Lion is symbolic in that it is the "King of the Jungle". The world is that jungle. Jesus is coming as the Lion to rule in the jungle bringing His power to set people free.

The Lord carries us into that jungle with His authority. When we are riding on the Lion we can be assured that we will succeed in all He calls us to do. He is massive, larger than life. He is ready to conquer and demonstrate His power.

A Time for Surprise

In my encounter, I was suddenly on this Lion and He was of full age and postured for action. This will be a time where God will do things suddenly. It will take us by surprise. The sons of the Kingdom will advance the Kingdom for His purposes and with His power. I'm now reminded about what happened on the first day of our conference in March of 2010. We have a friend in ministry in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. In the place where they minister, a lion was spotted, and seen on the loose by several people. There were so many reports that the news media reported it as a headline event.

The Lion Report

Here is the post from March 25th, 2010 from the Examiner:

Residents in one Cincinnati neighborhood are worried after hearing reports that some kind of a large cat, possibly a lion, was spotted wandering the streets there Thursday morning.

911 dispatchers say they received several calls about the animal around 7 a.m. on March 25, 2010. It was seen in the 500 block of Glenwood Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood, near Phoenix School.

The Cincinnati Zoo, which is only blocks away from where the cat was seen, did a head count and says all of its large cats are accounted for.

Police with rifles searched the area, carefully searching through a dumpster outside the school and using an aerial ladder fire truck to get a better vantage point on the neighborhood from the air.

Officers say the reports are credible. The callers say the cat was buff-colored and had a mane. It triggered motion lights along the school. The witnesses say they saw the cat sit upright, then lithely hop a six foot fence near the dumpster and disappear.

There were no tracks left behind by the animal and it was never found. But police say they continue to be on the lookout for the animal.

God is definitely up to something. The Lion is on the move... Whenever the Lord comes as a Lion that means serious business. He is coming to put an end to all counterfeit spiritual government to establish His government.

He is ready to roar and it is time to ride!

His overflow be yours!

John Belt
Live In His Presence Ministries
admin@liveinhispresence.com

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 09/26/2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

I am THE Lion of Judah who roars in this hour, I roar and mountains tremble and collapse, the walls that have held my children captive WILL FALL!! And they will be set free to soar on the Wings of MY Spirit.

I AM they Way of freedom and liberty.
I AM the narrow path.
I AM the light of the world.
FOLLOW AFTER ME
I AM THE LION OF JUDAH WHO ROARS!!!

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 09/26/2011 at 1:33pm

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 09/26/2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

let's ride!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/26/2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YEAH GOD!!! The LION of the TRIBE of JUDAH is roaring>>>>>>>!  The kingdoms of this world are becoming the KINGDOM OF GOD and the KING of Kings & the LORD of Lords will RULE & REIGN Through Us, HIS Priests & HIS Kings FOREVER!  HO! GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!  HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST!!!

Bill Evans

Posted: 09/27/2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Vince Ackerman

Posted: 09/27/2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

Kathy, I love that picture.  What imagry.

Vincent
View Vince Ackerman's Profile Search for other posts by Vince Ackerman
Mandy Gay

Posted: 09/27/2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Vince Ackerman wrote:
Kathy, I love that picture.  What imagry.

I was thinking the same

Amen Kathy ~ Let's ride!

Edited by Mandy Gay on 09/27/2011 at 7:06am

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/24/2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

re up

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 11/24/2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Well, He was ready to ROAR in 2004.  Now HE IS ROARING!  Thank you for re-upping this Lyn

A ROAR OF THE LORD

"I have observed how the enemy believes that he has succeeded in ending the plans I have for some of My Children. How the enemy gloats while one of My Precious Daughters cries as she realizes her husband was sent by the enemy to destroy her life, how the enemy laughs when one of My Dearly loved and precious Sons has given up on life because of all the things that have been done against him. Because the enemy has not been afraid to come against My Precious Children, I have decided to make him become very afraid. I am going to take that Daughter of Mine, and not only heal her, but cause her to walk in an anointing a hundred times greater than I had originally planned for her to walk in. I am going to take that Son, and use him to win a million souls to Jesus, rather than a thousand. FOR THIS IS A NEW SEASON, THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE WRONGS AGAINST MY CHILDREN ARE MADE RIGHT, WHERE THE ENEMY LEARNS TO FEAR THOSE WHO BEAR MY NAME.

A SECOND ROAR OF THE LORD

"If your life has been tormented by fear, pray that the Lord will mightily use you to strike fear in the heart of the enemy during this new season, and He will do so. If your life has been full of tears because of the things that the enemy has done to you, ask your Father to use you to cause much weeping in the enemy camp, and He will do so. For this is a new season. The is the season where things done against My Children will be made right. THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE THE ENEMY LEARNS TO FEAR THOSE THAT BEAR MY NAME."

A THIRD ROAR OF THE LORD

The spirit of religion hates women. It oppresses women where ever it can. It treats women the same, whether it be in the mosque, or in some churches. Well I am going to show the enemy how much I love My Precious Daughters, and I will cause My Power to rest heavily on those of My Daughters who were most heavily oppressed, and the enemy will be like a man who chases a lion into a cave, and , reaching for a flashlight, sees the lion turn around in the last seconds of his life. That man is better off than any evil spirit who harmed one of My Daughters. For this is the season where wrongs are made right. THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE THE ENEMY LEARNS TO FEAR THOSE WHO BEAR MY NAME.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 11/24/2011 at 9:55pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/24/2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Jeffrey

I can identify personally with a part of this word I have had a hard time for a long time but I know for a fact things are rapidly changing...the tide is turned on the enemy!!!

THANK YOU JESUS

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 11/24/2011 at 11:58pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version