Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Empowered by Lana Vawser November 6, 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Lisa Mishaga

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/07/2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged Quote Lisa Mishaga

Empowered

6th November, 2011
Lana Vawser
Manasseh Christian Ministries
lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au

“Who is this coming out of the wilderness leaning on her Beloved?” – Song of Songs 8:5

My precious Church, how I love you. How I have great plans for you. I have called you as My own, and continue to shape you and mould you to be My pure, spotless Bride.

I say unto those of you who have been facing tremendous opposition, that you are now coming out of the wilderness. You are now coming out of this time of great opposition, attack, trial and fierce battle.

Many of you have sensed the land to be dry, as you have pressed deeper into Me, you have sensed the great opposition and the enemy attempting to steal revelation and intimacy from you.

My people, I am raising you up now.

My people, you are coming out of the wilderness leaning on Me like never before. With a depth of intimacy, a depth of trust, a depth of passion in Me that you have not known before.

Many of you are weary and cannot feel that which I am doing inside of you, but trust Me and know that as you step out of this moment of opposition, the breakthrough will occur and you will be given the revelation of what I have done in you in this season of affliction and opposition.

I have strengthened your hands for battle My people, and your arms for war. Many of you have walked this time of affliction and opposition to teach you to keep standing.

For as those of you who have walked this season are coming out of the wilderness, you are coming out EMPOWERED in greater ways. In a moment you will be refreshed, in a moment you will be restored, in a moment you will be released.

For the anointing over many of you coming out of this season will be noticeable to all as you have positioned yourselves in the wilderness to receive My power upon you from on high.

For those of you who are coming out of this intense wilderness season will be restored before those who have mocked you, will be empowered before those who have doubted you, and released before those who have held you. Heads will be turned by My Glory and presence upon you as you ARISE out of this moment of opposition and great trial.

The wilderness was crucial for what you are about to walk into My people. For as you take the next step into all I am releasing, and all I have for you, you need to know how to stand, you need to know how the enemy operates and his tactics so you may continue to stand against Him and be prepared every moment.

Many of you have dropped your swords in weariness. Pick up your swords again, and in rest before Me, you will find your strength.

The wilderness is ending, you are coming out, leaning on Me like never before, and what you are walking into My people, will be a promised land greater than you have envisioned, and as your feet step into the water of release, you will see every tear, every moment of hardship and opposition was worth the Glory, My Glory that I will release upon you in this next season.

~*~*~*~* My book "Desperately Deep - Developing Deep Devotion and Dialogue with Jesus has now been released and is available at http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-607 99-404-6
View Lisa Mishaga's Profile Search for other posts by Lisa Mishaga

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version