VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Is it Brass or is it Really Gold? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Nancy Minor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/15/2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged Quote Nancy Minor

Is it Brass or is it Really Gold?

Annetta sent me the following piece before she released it to the public.  My spirit bore witness and indeed I heard the words " Gold and Brass" as I read it and had a glimpse of something that "appeared to be pure Gold, but in reality was only Brass.  

And I heard this word in connection with this writing:

Many have accepted brass and thought it was gold.  They have replaced anointing with shouting and worship with fleshly displays of pure emotion.  I created emotion, and I created the dance and I created music... it was all under the direction of Lucifer my covering angel... who when he fell, now tries covertly to cover my chosen ones with darkness and deception, and has replaced the pure with the profane. Rise up and exercise your senses, both physically and spiritually to discern good and evil. Do not be deceived I am NOT mocked, nor will allow my chosen Bride to continue in deception.  I WILL have my pure and spotless Bride who has kept herself and awaits the return of her Bridegroom my Son with hearts full of adoration and expectant anticipation. 

Voice of the Seer!

http://www.annettaplee.com/Blog.html

I looked and saw the congregation applauding at the conclusion of a Performance. Performing is a manner of functioning, pretending, acting or entertaining before an audience. As  people commenced in friendly fellowship, a call came through and was projected onto a screen on the wall where all could see and hear. A voice spoke and said, “That production was demonic!” Stunned, many became afraid as they had already quietly pondered these things but laid them aside because everyone else seemed to accept them.

I sense the Lord reminding His church to pay attention to His leading through our spirits. The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord.

The Lord would say: Awaken my sleeping one, my beloved. Awaken and see the thing that has come too near my church. I  warned you, but like one awakened by the alarm clock, you reached over and hit the snooze button.  Unless you awaken, my beloved, that which has been formed against you will overtake you.

You must never depend on another to see with eyes I have given you. Never be lulled into complacency by reliance on the ears of those who must hear for their own paths. Never expect salvation to be worked out by others who are working out their own.

Remember the  times I cautioned you to pay attention to the small gentle whispers of My Spirit. But you would not. Instead you glanced around at the nodding heads of others. This is to awaken my beloved, not to condemn. Step forth in faith NOW and know I Am with you. I would that you see the open door before you now. You have reached a point of decision and must look with the eyes of eternity and know. Note that deceptive thing allowed into my church. There must be no mixture or compromise of truth. Your move, beloved.

They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold and silver, bronze and iron, wood and stone. In the same hour the fingers of a man’s hand appeared and wrote opposite the lampstand on the plaster of the wall of the king’s palace; and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

Dan 5:4-5

Furthermore He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? Now turn again, you will see greater abominations.”

Ezek 8:6

Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Phil 2:12

~~~~~~~~

Oh Lord, we ask that you would continue to reveal Yourself to us and to open our eyes of understanding to really see and understand the Beauty of Your Holiness!  Let nothing profane be a part of our lives for we desire to be that spotless Bride.  Teach us and help us to discern.  Teach and train us by your Spirit drawing us ever closer in relationship with you that we may KNOW you and shun the Brass and go for the Gold of intimacy with You. 
This we pray in Jesus Name Amen!

Why not journal your thoughts and heart to Him concerning things that you have questioned in your own heart?  Listen for His response and be encouraged!  He loves to reveal His heart to those who truly want to hear it!

Nancy

heartandhandsblog@yahoo.com
View Nancy Minor's Profile Search for other posts by Nancy Minor Visit Nancy Minor's Homepage
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/16/2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Nancy Minor wrote:
 Many have accepted brass and thought it was gold. 

Yes Nancy

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version