Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: 2012 PROPHECY COMPILATION - Prophetic Words for 2012 (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/30/2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged  

2012 PROPHECY COMPILATION - Prophetic Words for 2012

2012 Reality Replacing Religion

By Ron McGatlin

2012 will be a year of the release of heavenly authority to many who have turned from religion to the reality of life in God. The mighty works of Father God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit are now becoming reality in this season. The Pentecostal power that had morphed into a religious form is becoming living reality in God’s people. This year of 2012 will see the waning of religious form and the beginning of true kingdom reality for maturing sons and daughters of God.

What we have preached and hoped for but did not truly experience is becoming the reality of our lives in this season. Seemingly without effort the supernatural miraculous works of Jesus will come forth in God’s humble people without even a hint of pride or merchandising. What we have said that we believed and tried to make happen will be done by the power of God abiding in His holy humble people. Truly the priesthood and the kingship of Christ are becoming manifest in His body of believers on earth.

Do not look for this as a big show. It will be seen in multitudes of humble gatherings, small and large that will be veiled to those who are not willing to receive the fresh reality of kingdom life.

Religious striving is passing away among God’s kingdom people.

Religion has ruled the world under the prince of this world – the prince of the power of the air. All religion is powerless without believers/followers. Religion appears to be man-made. However, it always originates from the dark spiritual world of the enemy. The only authority the enemy has is the authority we allow him to have. Deception is his primary weapon.  

The enemy was in the garden with Adam and Eve but was completely powerless until he deceived Eve and then Adam. The devil must deceive human beings to usurp the authority given to mankind to rule in the world. To usurp our authority, he must separate us from the reality of life with God and entice us to follow him. The more he can make his false religion look like the reality of life in God, the more easily he can deceive people into following him and releasing their God-given authority to rule in this world. Religion is designed to placate the innate desire in the hearts of men for life in God. 

Eph 2:1-3:  And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

The Precious among the Vile

2012 and beyond will be a season of separation for sanctification and connection for preparation. God will lead His people into an intense time of preparing for the coming season of devastating circumstances in the world and glorious spiritual life in Him. The kingdom of God that has been formed within us will manifest under cover from the world in the most precious spiritual gatherings we have ever known.  In these God connected groups and gatherings, the manifest presence of God will lovingly bond together and prepare His people to endure the hard times immediately ahead and to eventually plant the kingdom of God solidly into the entire world.

Beyond the season of devastation, in another season to come, the fullness that is developing under cover will be released into the world. The clearing and the deep plowing of the land of this world will leave little to none of the previous world order and fully prepare the soil of this world to receive the seed of the kingdom planted by the prepared people of God. The Bride City of God will become a reality on earth.

Draw near to God

By far the first and primary area of preparation for every child of God is intensely relating to God in the Spirit. Of course, this should have always been our priority. However, it truly must be our number one focus in this season. All other preparations will be of little or no value if we are not truly seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness FIRST in our lives. Intimately relating to God in the Spirit and becoming one with Him will release the authority of heaven within us to supernaturally accomplish the will and plan of God. Clear direction from God through praying in the Spirit and hearing in our spirit will enable us to walk through turbulent times without fear.

As we walk in oneness with God, we must hear and obey what He speaks for us personally to be and to do. He can prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies. God may use some of us to be a part of growing and preparing the food for that table. Others may be used in preparing for other needs, for other provisions and services. Extremely basic life will develop with the necessities of life locally grown, made or built from whatever is available and with whatever tools are available. If we are truly one with God and are obediently doing what He says when He says, the Spirit will coordinate the works of all to fit together in the tribal lifestyle of the future.

Through the life of God in us, we shall overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony and not loving our lives to the death. Whether we live a long life or a short time in this body, we are the Lord’s and will never be apart from Him. Our great desire is to fully serve Him and to accomplish all He has given us to be and to do in this life.

We are very important to one another and closely knit together in Him as each joint supplies its part. This will be more acutely seen and experienced in the seasons of devastation ahead for this world and the glorious season of experiencing the deepest river of His love filling us with His life and flowing the glory of the kingdom to one another. The glorious kingdom lifestyle is at the door. The kingdom is truly at hand in this day of the Lord.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths. 
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and depart from evil.
It will be health to your flesh,
And strength to your bones. ~ Proverbs 3:5-8

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. ~ Jesus   

The Sword of the Lord comes.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Moderator on 11/30/2011 at 5:35pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/30/2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged  

Deliverers Ascending Zion: This Will Be a Day of Divine Justice

Paul Keith Davis

Paul Keith and Wanda DavisI was recently given the book of Obadiah in a prophetic dream with an emphasis on verse 21, highlighting the soon emergence of "deliverers." These will be God's champions who carry His heart, nature and ability as messengers of His Kingdom. Obadiah 1:21 declares:

"The deliverers will ascend Mount Zion to judge the mountain of Esau, and the kingdom will be the LORD'S."

Heaven's declaration for this season is to deliver the poor and needy from their natural and spiritual afflictions. This directive is applicable to both natural needs of the poor and the distresses of the spiritually poor in heart. Furthermore, there will be a specific anointing that functions like a flame of fire to consume spiritual stubble that is identified according to the spirit of Esau. Mark 9:49-50 declares:

"For everyone will be salted with fire. Salt is good; but if the salt becomes unsalty, with what will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another."

Esau was born with a right to spiritual inheritance, but he did not esteem it. His brother Jacob, on the other hand, greatly esteemed his father's covenant relationship with God. Perhaps as Isaac shared incredible stories of God-encounters between himself and his father Abraham it provoked Jacob and burned within his heart with desire for the same. On the other hand, it seems those things did not awaken or mobilize Esau, who sold that right for a mere pot of beans.

Despite obvious character flaws, Jacob was desperate for God's covenant blessing, and that seemed to capture God's attention. Even so, the Lord did not leave Jacob to squander in his issues. Jacob later in life had a "Jabbok River" experience with the Lord and dealt with his deficiencies to produce righteousness. His name was changed from Jacob the "supplanter or holder of the heel" to Israel, "a prince with God."

Part of the impartation granted to us will be the spirit of deliverance to free many within the Church from the spirit of Esau and the afflictions that have hindered them. It seems that many Christians and churches have experienced a season of barrenness. Nevertheless, our response to these spiritual directives will produce fruitfulness and multiplication through covenant relationship.

Simplicity and Purity

Recently, I heard the Holy Spirit direct me to tell His people that His plan is not a "cafeteria plan." It is not our prerogative to go down the line picking and choosing what we select to spiritually consume. Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from His mouth. If the Lord speaks it and places it in His Word, it is His expectation that we believe it and appropriate that truth into our lives.

The Lord is going to prepare a table for us and it will consist of that which is good, beneficial and healthy to our spirit, soul, and body. When Daniel and his three friends were led into captivity, they refused the delicacies of Babylon.

Instead, they insisted upon the diet that was sanctified according to God's Word. It could be said that Daniel refused the intoxication of Babylon and chose the "simplicity and purity of devotion." Daniel made a foundational choice rooted in devotion to God, and personal consecration and an overall "spirit of excellence" that brought significant promotion in Daniel 6:3:

"Then this Daniel distinguished himself above the governors and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king gave thought to setting him over the whole realm."

Like Daniel we are commissioned to choose carefully what we eat. We are to "taste the good word of God" revealed in the now-opened book being offered to the remnant company that we may eat it and prophesy once again the revelation of Jesus Christ to this Last Day generation.

It is a true saying, "We are what we eat!" If we consume the revelation of Jesus Christ we will become the same. That is how we become living epistles read of all men. Isaiah prophesied to our generation saying:

"'A Redeemer will come to Zion, and to those who turn from transgression in Jacob,' declares the LORD. 'As for Me, this is My covenant with them,' says the LORD: 'My Spirit which is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your offspring, nor from the mouth of your offspring's offspring,' says the LORD, 'from now and forever'" (Isaiah 59:20-21).

We Wish to See Jesus

John's Gospel records one of the most revealing statements that captures the heart of this hungry generation. John 12:21 tells us that a delegation from the Greek community came to the disciples and said, "We wish to see Jesus."

I can think of no phrase that more completely expresses our yearning than this one. Fortunately, Psalm 42 teaches that, "Deep calls unto deep." If there is an intense yearning within us, then there must be something to respond to that aspiration or we would not possess it. That principle has also been proven true through science.

If our body is hungry for a certain nutrient, then that nutrient must be available or we would not crave it. Likewise, if there is a burning and unwavering desperation to see Jesus and walk with him like John, Paul and others throughout history, then the opportunity must be available or we would not burn in our hearts for it.

Like the Greeks described in John 12, this generation is declaring, "We wish to see Jesus!" The only way that can happen now is by virtue of His Spirit joined together as one with us in a holy union that produces the greater works generation. These will be deliverers that ascend Zion with heavenly access and the Latter Rain revelation.

The Open Portal

There is an abiding Glory that will be entrusted to mature Believers to initiate this next installment of Heaven's blueprint. Spiritual doors are open with the invitation to "come up here" to see what He will say.

A "portal" is simply another term for a spiritual door. In Johns Patmos Island visions he saw a door standing open in Heaven and heard God's voice proceeding from it. Spiritual access was granted to him and reflects our present invitation for this season. Revelation 4:1 says,

"After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in Heaven! And the first voice which I had heard addressing me like [the calling of] a war trumpet said, 'Come up here, and I will show you what must take place in the future.'"

The word "door" in this passage is the Greek term "thura" and is defined by Strong's dictionary as "a portal or entrance that allows an opening or closure and can be literal or figurative. It is translated door or gate." We are offered divine access to come up higher in God for a fresh revelation of His glory that will transform us and cause us to reflect His light. It is the light of righteousness! Like John, we are hearing His voice say, "Come up here."

When the righteous walk into this abiding glory it will cause them to be illuminated to fulfill Isaiah 60:1-5. It will literally produce a shining in them that will dispel realms of darkness, eradicate the spirit of Esau, and invite many into the true knowledge of Christ.

Our portal or divine access will be granted through the realization of the spiritual attributes imparted from the Revelation 10 "opened book." This spiritual door functions like a well. However, instead of it descending, it ascends into a Heavenly place from which we draw on supernatural resources.

The Bible tells us the Word (Logos) became flesh and dwelt among us. One day the Word went into the Jordan River in a baptism experience. When He emerged, the Bible declares the Heavens opened and the Spirit descended as the appearance of a dove with a voice booming out of Heaven, "This is My beloved Son (huios)."

The union of the Word and Spirit will produce a mature son every time. That is how the sons of the Kingdom will emerge in this last day generation as deliverers with true spiritual authority and the anointing to reveal the King and His Kingdom.

The Revelation of Jesus

Peter received a blessing from the Lord because he had a revelation of who He was. It is the revelation of Jesus Christ that is the rock upon which His Church (Ekklesia - "Called out ones") is built. With that revelation comes spiritual authority!

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in Heaven.

"I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My Church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in Heaven." Matthew 16:16-19

More and more, the Bride of Christ will begin to understand our authority in the realm of the earth. We must learn to decree and proclaim Heaven's expectation in the earth. It is by our agreement with the Lord that these things will begin to be revealed and established.

We have now entered the season of restoration that will ultimately see the Lord's dominion re-established in the earth, as it was originally given to Adam (see Acts 3:21). This will foster an accelerated process of progressive restoration over the next several years.

The earth will continue to experience great turmoil as this spiritual conflict rages. There will be many earthquakes, volcanoes, viruses and diseases, disruptions in the seas and other forms of natural calamity. God's people must learn to take authority over these.

Obtaining Heaven's Blueprints

Throughout the prior years, the Church has attempted to formulate strategies, plans and agendas to accomplish God's plan on the earth. The intent has not been evil, for the most part, but simply to utilize our natural thinking to facilitate Heaven's plan.

Our challenge now is to receive our strategies, plans and agendas directly from Heaven's treasury room that harbors supernatural wisdom and knowledge hidden in Christ. There is an open door being granted to the Colossians 2 treasury room that contains everything we need to achieve our mandate! Paul prayed,

"that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God's mystery, that is, Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" (Colossians 2:2-3).

The most encouraging aspect of this pledge is the experiential nature by which it is achieved. Though we clearly have the mandate to win the lost, heal the sick and deliver the oppressed, our most important directive is to know the Lord intimately.

Moses was not content with God's promise, he insisted on His presence and the revelation of His glory. In 2003, I was graced to go through a spiritual door and visit the "treasury room" of Colossians 2. This is a brief synopsis of that experience as written in Books of Destiny:

"When my eyes opened to this vibrant spiritual realm, I discovered that I was standing in a treasury room of Heaven. Intuitively, I knew that I had been given access to a chamber containing objects of such incredible value that it would be impossible fully to understand their worth. It looked very similar to a great king's treasury vault.

"However, the objects of unfathomable value in this room were not golden goblets or precious jewels. Rather they were scrolls, parchments, ancient books, and records. These contained the treasures of wisdom and knowledge hidden in Christ Jesus. It must have been what Paul was envisioning when he penned:

"'That is, Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3

"The large room was filled to capacity with incredible artifacts, including paintings and architectural blueprints, even documents containing the secrets of the universe.

"The prophet Daniel prophetically identified this generation and described it as the "end of time" (Daniel 12:4). He foresaw and recognized a time when spiritual knowledge would increase and great mysteries of the Kingdom would be revealed. Many loyal saints are now calling upon the Lord to show great and mighty things. We desire to appreciate fully the end-time mysteries of the Kingdom.

"This is the counsel of the Lord:

"'Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.' Jeremiah 33:3

"We are clearly instructed to call upon the Lord with the expectation of being heard. When we do, we will be given the ability to receive precise, clear understanding from Him. We will perceive and embody prominent and awesome mysteries of His Kingdom that are presently unknown. Then the blueprint of Heaven for this long-awaited day will be unveiled."

Access

The Lord has opened a Heavenly door like the one revealed to John on the island of Patmos, and Daniel while in Babylonian captivity. It is divine access being granted to the righteous who have heeded the messages of preparation over the past season.

Daniel saw God as the Ancient of Days and said,

"I kept looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days took His seat; His vesture was like white snow and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was ablaze with flames, its wheels were a burning fire. A river of fire was flowing and coming out from before Him; thousands upon thousands were attending Him, and myriads upon myriads were standing before Him; the court sat, and the books were opened" (Daniel 7:9-10).

Likewise, John beheld the Lord as the Just Judge and recorded,

"Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash. His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire" (Revelation 1:12-14).

This will be the day of divine justice. There will be a reconciliation of the injustices that have been committed against God's people throughout Church history. Likewise, this balancing of the books will also transpire in our individual lives as we prophesy in agreement with this mystery. The things that we thought would take us under will actually be the mechanism that takes us over into God's promise.

This will be a reflection of God's glory. God's goodness will begin to empower His people for this next phase of His blueprint. The righteous will begin to shine in the midst of darkness in ways we have never before seen in this generation. The upright will radiate with such purity that it will be a reflection of the Lord's nature.

According to Your Faith

The Lord had an appointment to walk with Adam in the cool of the day. Unfortunately, Adam was separated from God's presence because of disobedience. However, the way has now been opened for us to return to the place of intimate fellowship and personal walk with the Lord. He is calling us to that place for this generation. Amos 3:3 declares:

"Do two men walk together unless they have made an appointment?"

We have an appointment with the Lord Jesus in our generation. It is now time for God's people to respond to our prophetic destiny with Him. We are being called to walk with Him in this "evening time" generation. The Lord is touching us, granting eyes to see and ears to hear and live in this realm with Him.

Then He touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith let it be to you." Matthew 9:29

This is a picture of where we are in history. A tremendous revelatory anointing was demonstrated in our nation from 1946 until 1965; those wells of revelation and healing are about to be uncapped. The "sons of Zion" will begin to access those wells of living water in the days ahead and function as deliverers to this generation.

Paul Keith Davis
WhiteDove Ministries
inquiries@whitedoveministries.org

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/09/2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged  

Prophetic Word Concerning 2012

Jonathan Sansom
Monday, May 23rd, 2011

I believe the Lord by His Spirit has spoken to me concerning the year 2012 and what we as His people should be made aware of as a new age dawns in history and alignment occurs in the world to bring fulfillment to His word concerning the end of the church age.

2012 is a paradigmatic year as a great shift occurs in every aspect of present and future existence. It is the year of two governments. What the Lord has shown me concerning this is that we will see the glorification of His government, the government of His Kingdom in the earth, and the rise of a clear and defined world government that is weak and frail, but has propped itself as a necessary rule for the continued economical, social and political prosperity of humanity. Those in the church must understand this season and submit to the adjustment of God as proper order is reintroduced for the governmental function of the church to exist for the advancement of His Kingdom and the ministry of the gospel. This will be a time of great harvest into the true Church and prosperity for His people despite the ongoing and progressive economical deterioration around the world. This unprecedented prosperity of the church worldwide will posture the church for what will become one of the greatest holocausts globally against her by a system that is in direct competition with her and establishes itself as a declared adversary against her. Beware of the Prince of Babylon! This global system will develop an alliance with a religious order that has the veneer of God, but is underneath a venomous harlot that seeks the demise of the true church of Christ (His bride).

Concerning the international scene: We will see elevated activity globally in the collapse of governments as more civil unrest breaks out due to corrupt leadership and weakened economies. This will force the hand of international alliances and organizations to entertain a global solution to the expedited erosion of autonomous political and economic systems. Great crises will flood continents as creation itself begins to reel in the darkness that has covered it. This will manifest as greater cataclysmic events happen in more populated regions of the world.

Concerning the United States: This being an election year there will be a shift in government in this land, but the political leader will be greeted by a severely divided political landscape and weakened economy which will cause it to lack any integrity as a power domestically or internationally to depend upon for intervention or solution. Because of this the new leadership will be forced to join the international community in its collective efforts to bring global order to a global crisis. The condition of the federal government and its inability to provide critical and satisfactory leadership will cause state, regional and municipal governments to take a greater lead in the rule of its people. There will be states that have developed and enacted policies that will leverage them to prosper during this time and then there will be states that have postured themselves for complete collapse politically and economically. Those states that are positioned to lead wisely will be known as �refuge states� as there will be mad exoduses from those failed states. Some of the states that I believe God has shown me as �refuge states� are: Florida, Texas, Wisconsin and New Jersey, and I believe there are others. There will be an even greater number of grass roots groups that rise up nationally, some with wicked agendas and others with righteous agendas, but these groups will become more aggressive in progressing their agendas and this will breed great dissension and violent reactions across the nation. This is what I believe the Lord has shown me by His Spirit concerning the coming days. These are indeed perilous times, but these are appointed times for the Church to once again be seen as the pillar and foundation of truth in the earth, becoming the mountain of God in the earth where those of every tribe, tongue and nation will seek salvation.

Jonathan Sansom
http://gulfcoastcitychurch.org/

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/09/2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged  

Carrying Promise into a New Year

Garris Elkins

Garris ElkinsVision of Buckets

Recently in a public worship service, the Lord revealed an image to me for the coming year. I saw the Church represented as a single person walking forward and carrying a large bucket in each hand. As we, the Church, approached the line that marked the passing of 2011 and the entrance into 2012, the Lord spoke and said, "Pour out the contents of 2011 and refill your buckets with promise for the coming year."

Turning the buckets upside down, we proceeded to pour out the contents of the passing year upon the ground. When empty, we began refilling the buckets with words of hope and promise for the coming season.

Then the Lord said, "These are the kinds of promises that My servant Paul wrote about to the Church in Ephesus – these are promises beyond your ability to imagine. These are promises birthed from My imagination. My imagination for you has no boundary or restriction."

We continued to walk forward with buckets now filled with promises for 2012 and beyond. The contents in our buckets started sloshing around and even spilling on the ground. We then crossed the line marking the entrance into the New Year. As we walked into this new dimension of time, the Lord spoke again and said:

"Now pour out these promises upon the soil of your family, your church and your city. I have planted supernatural seeds in the ground for this New Year that are not visible to natural sight. My seeds are thirsty for the water of My Word. 2012 will be a year of germination for things you thought were long dead. My seeds of promise are waiting and groaning for the word of faith you now carry. Pour out your buckets upon the New Year."

New Promises Being Revealed

As we began to pour out words of promise upon the bare ground, seeds not seen in the natural began to burst through the earth and reveal themselves. The water level in these buckets remained full even though the contents of the buckets were being poured out. It was like the feeding of the 5,000. A small child's lunch became a feast through supernatural multiplication. The more the buckets were poured out the more they were refilled.

It is time to empty our buckets of fear and doubt from our past. What we carry without faith and hope are stagnant buckets that do not reflect God's heart for us. New promises are being revealed. God is also asking many of us to review the promises He has made to us in past seasons. Some of these promises are so distant and buried in so much pain that they will be hard to retrieve or even re-imagine. Go after these promises. Find them and fill your buckets with His words of hope once again.

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20

God will also begin to pour into your bucket those things of His heart, those Ephesians 3:20 promises, that are beyond your ability to ask or think. These promises, once watered, will sprout and fill your field with works beyond your imagination in the coming year.

2012 will be a year of supernatural surprise. You will say, "I don't remember this promise. I don't remember planting that crop." God is about to show us the depth of His love in ways not yet realized in our imagination.

Today, empty your buckets of all fear, doubt and sorrow from past years. Don't wait for New Year's Eve to do this. Enter a time of worship today and allow the Spirit to speak through you and proclaim His Word and heart of promise into your bucket.

Walk confidently into 2012 – pouring out your filled buckets into your field of promise.

Garris Elkins, Senior Leader
Living Waters Church - Medford, Oregon
Email: prophetichorizons@gmail.com

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/13/2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged  

2012: THE YEAR THE HIDDEN WORK OF GOD WILL BE REVEALED!

Henry Falcone

Dear reader, I want you to know that God has not allowed me to read any words that people are getting for 2012. The Lord didn't want me to be influenced by what He may be speaking to others. These words have a specific target that God is speaking to and they must embrace them from the Lord if it is to them.

We are a Body made up of many parts. This message is not in any way to conflict to what others are hearing, perhaps they have a different function and work to do in the Body of Christ.  But I feel God has given me a specific word to the part of the Body He has sent me to, and that He is doing a very different and unique work in them that requires a different "kind" of word that will encourage them to go forward with the Lord.

This part of the Body is no better than anyone else, but they are receiving a different kind of work in their live for His different purposes. In that light I felt the Lord impress on me to write His words for 2012 to this specific part of the Body.  Please test it in the Holy Spirit and see if it bares witness to your heart. If it does, Praise God, if not, just disregard it.

2012: The year the hidden work of God will be revealed:

Yes my beloved, Many will prophesy of what I am going to do on the earth. They will proclaim greater miracles, greater power and anointing and greater blessings I will bring to my people.

Yes, much will be said in my name and on my behalf. Some will hear my shouts, some will hear sounds of my power, and some will hear my whispers, but will you hear and understand that which I desire to bring forth for you personally in 2012!

Yes, You are my Beloved ones, my chosen ones, my hand picked fruit. While others may be searching for my power, my anointing, and what I am doing on the earth, you are searching for Me alone. You are searching to know Me, to see My face and to look into my eyes as I look into yours.

I will do all those things to those that seek such things and it is not wrong to seek those things, but in the midst of those things I am looking for my own ones, my bride who will hear my song of all songs cry for you:

O my love, how beautiful you are! There is no flaw in you! Come away with me from Lebanon, my [promised] bride, come with me from Lebanon. Depart from the top of Amana, from the peak of Senir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.

You have ravished my heart and given me courage, my sister, my [promised] bride; you have ravished my heart and given me courage with one look from your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.

For you my beloved 2012 will begin your unveiling. That which I have done in secret in you. Things you didn't see I was working in you through all the suffering you endured these years and in 2011. I am about to bring forth the SECRET THINGS I have done in you in the SECRET PLACE of your heart where I have been working where your eyes have not seen.

I could not share with you all that I have worked through your sufferings, your longings, and those times that seemed so empty and you felt all alone. It was there I was working my invisible glory in you. I was working true and lasting faith and a love beyond anything you have ever known.

For you my love, you are about to arise in 2012 with healing in your wings and a "sure word of the Lord" in your mouth. You will be my ministers of glory. You will be my ministers of love and compassion as this world has never seen. You will be my "true light bringers" in the midst of darkness.

Others will walk in power, miracles and blessings, but they will not be able to come into this "secret place of intimacy" for they did not desire it as you have.  I am not withholding those other things from you, but because you have not sought them as the basis for our relationship they will flow out of you like a river.

It is because you made your love for me your first desire, I will bring forth from you a purity of heart that can see Me and know me so others will desire me with such a flame of passion like you do. This will fill both of our hearts with great joy as they come and be with me as you have learned to do.

I am about to bring forth from your life those things that are the "invisible things of my Kingdom" to be revealed into the visible realm of your life. I know you have suffered persecution even in your own homes, and many have said you were foolish for seeking Me like this, but soon they will see my tangible glory upon you as you arise and shine with Me to the new place I have prepared for you.

You my precious ones have learned the place where I desired to truly feed you amongst the lilies. Here my song to you, the hidden song that is being revealed in you and will come forth to the open in 2012. Hear my song of love to you:

"You are as beautiful as Tirzah [capital of the northern kingdom's first king], my love, and as comely as Jerusalem, [but you are] as terrible as a bannered host!

Turn away your [flashing] eyes from me, for they have overcome me! Your hair is like a flock of goats trailing down from Mount Gilead. Your teeth are like a flock of ewes coming from their washing, of which all are in pairs, and not one of them is missing. Your cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate behind your veil.

There are sixty queens and eighty concubines, and virgins without number; But my dove, my undefiled and perfect one, stands alone [above them all]; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her who bore her. 

The daughters saw her and called her blessed and happy, yes, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

Do you understand how much I love you. Do you understand that I have been working in you where you can't see. I know it is hard for you to believe that I am going to reveal what I have done in you, and bring you forth in 2012 as my one who is leaning upon her beloved. But this is the day I am revealing my Glory, You in Me, and Me in you.

You have chosen wisely. You have chosen the best part. You have desired me above all the things I give and what I can do. In this I am well pleased. I am going to bring forth my "witnesses." I am going to bring forth my Bride positioned now to walk in my Glory with Me.

I am going to bring forth the inner quality of holiness and purity of heart in you, for truly the old things have passed away and all things have become new. You will see this come forth in 2012. 

You endured my working, my preparation in you. You allowed me to uproot, pluck out, pull down and destroy everything in you that is not pleasing to me. This has ravished my heart. I know you don't see much progress or you don't feel that you are nearly done in this work, but remember I can rise up a nation in a day.

Soon you will understand that "your slow progress" in your eyes was my way of working secretly deeper in you than you could ever imagine. Beloved on the third day there was a wedding at Cana. There I did my first miracle to show forth my glory. One day there was no more wine. There were only empty pots, but in a moment I called them to be filled. In a moment, I said, "draw some out." In a moment I said, "bring it to the Master of the house. In a moment in changed from water to wine.

Do you believe this? Do you understand the mystery I am about to reveal in you and through you? The hidden work I have been doing in you is about to be revealed. The secrets things brought into the open. I am your beloved, and you have ravished my heart and I will complete the work I started in you.

2012 will be the year you will behold my glory and my glory shall be seen upon you. Don't give up now. Don't look back now. Let me continue to work in you and remove all that needs to be removed. Let me teach you my ways, my thoughts and plans. It is not for ministry, but to make you into that which I have desired you to be. Then my life will flow out of you as I have made you able ministers of my glory.

Rejoice my love, my bride, you have ravished my heart. Soon the rest of the Body of Christ will say the words of my song to you. 

Who is this who comes up from the wilderness leaning upon her beloved? [And as they sighted the home of her childhood, the bride said] Under the apple tree I awakened you; there your mother gave you birth, there she was in travail and bore you.

[Joyfully the radiant bride turned to him, the one altogether lovely, the chief among ten thousand to her soul, and with unconcealed eagerness to begin her life of sweet companionship with him, she answered] Make haste, my beloved, and come quickly, like a gazelle or a young hart [and take me to our waiting home] upon the mountains of spices!

2012 will begin the revealing of all that God has done in secret. This is our divine hour!

Henry Falcone

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/13/2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged  

Prophecy for 2012

John Lawler

I asked the Lord on 9-3-11 what I could expect to see in America in the upcoming year and the following is what the Lord shared with me:

My son, in the upcoming year of 2012, you can expect to see me move in a mighty way. There will be rivers that will flow backwards. There will be people who are lost that will be saved through my mighty works. There will be divine intervention into the affairs of man and I will come and dwell in the mist of my people. All will come to know me in this upcoming year for the God that I am. I will be to those who love me a loving father but to those who don’t I will be thorn in their side. I will shake this nation and the nations of the world until they acknowledge that I am Lord. The markets of the world will crash and all who put their trust in man will become very disappointed and dismayed. I am going to allow many things to take place that will truly cause fear to come upon those who do not know or acknowledge me for who I am. The wind will blow and the seas will roar around the world in fearful ways. I am allowing all that can be shaken to shake for this is the time of the end and what I have said in my word will surely come to past as I have spoken it. It is not my desire that any perish but that all be saved but I cannot cause people to want me and love me over what they want for themselves. I  love mankind and what I have created and want to be all that I said I would be to them, but I cannot and will not make anyone to want me unless they have a desire to do so themselves. This is going to be a very hard time for most and only for those who know me not. My people who truly know and love me will flourish in this year of 2012.

I again asked the Lord on 11-11-11 if there was anything else he would like to share with me about the upcoming year of 2012 and the following is what the Lord shared with me:

My son the year 2012 will be a year in which I will now come and deliver my people. I am about to do great things in the mist of my people and those who have been faithful to me will truly shine in this up coming year. I know that most of my people are asleep as to what I am doing so I am going to give them all a wakeup call. There is much too done in the days ahead and so therefore I can’t have a sleeping bride. I will truly bring the fear of the Lord into the mist of my people and this will truly bring my people to attention. I am a God of my word and I will truly do as I say. Don’t allow the majority of my people to cause you to error because of what they do for most will scoff and continue to scoff at what I say to them. But in the upcoming year they will come to know me for the God that I am and most will flee from my presence. There will be a great falling away in this upcoming year because of the stress my actions will bring upon them and they will wonder who is causing all the trouble they are experiencing but I will let them know that what I have said through my prophets is true and all will come to know that what I say I will do. No longer will my word be prolonged but there will come an immediate action to what I say. I will be available to those who repent and ask for forgiveness but for those who don’t my wrath will be upon them.

The Lord also spoke to me on 11-30-11 and shared with me the following:

My son this is the hour and time that I spoke of in my word that I would bring justice to the earth in a way that would get the attention of all. I am doing what I said I would do and you are now seeing the beginning of sorrows. This will be a time when I wake up my people to the fact that I am coming soon. I said in my word that this would happen and now it will surly come to past as I have spoken. Don’t be mislead by what others say for they too have been mislead by listening to others and do not realize that they are in error as to what they believe. I will show my people a little at a time as to what I am doing and as they follow me they will understand and know the times they are living in. many in the past made a lot of assumptions as to what I was doing but did not take the time to get the full console of God. I will not allow this to continue and will indeed silence the mouths of those who would speak in opposition of my will. I will now allow those who I have chosen to come fourth and be ones who will speak for me in the days ahead.

The above prophecies may be shared with whoever you want to share them with as long as they are kept in full context as they have been given.

Your comments are always welcomed.

John S. Lawler Sr.

J_lawler@sbcglobal.net

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/22/2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged  

ElaineTavolacci

NEW YEAR REVELATIONS

As we are approaching a new year, this is what I believe the Lord is showing me for 2012. Despite everything that is happening all around us in the natural, the eyes of the Lord are looking throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those who's hearts are perfect towards Him.

The Lord says, I Am the revealer of secrets and I am going to declare secrets to those who have a hearing ear. I am going to release a sensitivity to hear My voice that surpasses those of the previous generations. I will open My hidden treasures and release mysteries to those who are positioned to receive. I am about to bring those who I have found favor with into a place of intimacy with Me that they have not yet known. In this place they will be able to discern My voice and know My ways. I am releasing revelation of the hidden treasures of My word. Seek wisdom and as you ask, I will give it to you. Listen for My voice to discern My leading in your decisions, and for your benefit. I will release knowledge and understanding. Some will be interpreters of dreams and visions. Some will be releasers of revelation.

Do not fear the unknown but trust Me as I lead you in the coming days. As the warfare seems to intensify, resist the temptation that is trying to pull you back into your comfort zone. Resist complacency and stay alert and aware of what is happening around you. It is I who opens one door and closes another.  Keep your hands clean and your conscience pure so there won't be any hindrance to what I am about to release to you says the Lord. 

Isaiah 45:3
I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel.

Daniel 1:19 - 20
Then the king interviewed them, and among them all none was found like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah; therefore they served before the king.And in all matters of wisdom and understanding about which the king examined them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers who were in all his realm.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/23/2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged  

Fresh Move of God

David Ruleman

There is a fresh new move of God opening up at the end of 2011 and as we begin 2012.    Two Saturdays ago...great testimonies of healing and resurrection from the dead from one of our dear friends that just returned from Iraq.  Then he and his sons and daughters released words of knowledge and at least five immediate manifestations of healing were reported.  One young Iranian man who had been in a Christian service once before came to The Gate for the first time.  He was healed of nerve damage and then gave his life to Jesus. He encountered Jesus in physical and eternal healing. His name in his language translates to Cyrus.  There has been recent prophetic teaching and words about a Cyrus anointing.

This past Saturday at The Gate the worship was amazing.  Holy Spirit rushed us past the season of the baby Jesus in a manager into the glorious season of John's encounters in the heavens.  Holy, Holy, Holy... is the Lord God Almighty.  The words echoed off the walls and angelic voices mingled with human sounds of adoration and passionate worship.  Some rose to release prophetic words.  One rose to read chapters 4 and 5 of the Revelation.  A gate.... a door standing open in heaven ...and a voice like the sound of a trumpet saying, "Come up here...."   Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord god Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.  Underneath the reading the instruments prophesied in harmonious declarations accenting the revealed truth.  "Worthy is the Lord, our God to receive glory and honor and power..  Worthy is the Lamb..."  As the revelation was being read and the atmosphere of heaven enveloped us eyes were opened with fresh and living revelation.   Someone spoke of a vision that opened up during worship of humans walking on another planet equipped with breathing gear and protective clothing. They were able to remove the gear and breathe normally because they were created for the new environment.  God is preparing his people to live and breathe and have our being in the atmosphere of heaven totally free and naturally. 

The vision was Holy Spirit inspired and the perfect prelude for Tracy's word that included a recent visitation where she saw our daughter, Monica who went to be with the Lord in late July.  In the vision or dream Monica was totally free and natural without any self or sin consciousness. This has been the focus of much of the teaching and training in the past months.  Like first Adam we are to come back into relationship with Jesus where our lives are hidden in Him.  It is no longer we who live but Christ. As His sons and daughters and in His presence we are conscious only of Him not ourselves. As Tracy began to declare that we must become like children, an eight year old began to cry out, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus."  Holy Spirit began to demonstrate what Tracy was teaching in the back corner of the room. Tracy had everyone go to the corner of the room for a fresh encounter with Jesus our healer, our Lord and King.  A young executive was up-ended by Holy Spirit. The young girl went into visitation and later testified that she had been swept up into the clouds with Jesus. She began to pray for others in some cases with just a one word prayer, "Jesus"

The presence of the Lord filled the room as Holy Spirit began moving on children and adults.  The Lord moved in power as we continued to speak of the kingdom of God, setting captives free, healing emotions and bodies.  We became like children at play, lost in His presence, free from self and sin consciousness in the atmosphere of heaven on earth.   "I'm telling you, once and for all, that unless you return to square one and start over like children, you're not even going to get a look at the kingdom, let alone get in." Matthew 18:3   The Message.

"And turning to the disciples He said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see for I say to you, that many prophets and kings wished to see the thing which you see, and did not see them and to hear the things which you hear, and did not hear them."  Luke 10:24.  NAS

David at The Gate DC
www.thegatedc.com
david@thegatedc.com  

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/24/2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged  

Re: Bill Burn (Colorado) 2008 Trumpet

by Clay Sikes (Georgia)

Bill, about this time of year, 2008, you offered a prophetic word relative to 2009, 2010, and 2011. This word talked about the preparation of the three years leading into the fourth, 2012. I have lived that word for these three years as they have been extraordinarily difficult, but deeply spiritual in nature. They have served as foundational to the elements of the Kingdom I am now experiencing in the earth, specifically and initially in the marketplace.

The release, I sense in 2012, will evidence the Kingdom's extraordinary presence in the earth as never before. I have seen mountains moved, miracles beyond comprehension in my life, as the final preparation has been completed entering 2012. What does all this mean? A clear and evidential contrast between those who are His - a modern day Goshen, as dark and light are seen with great clarity. God's government, order, position, Kingdom is ever advancing, and has now come far enough to be seen, felt, and even understood by those with ears to hear. We are a privileged people, not in an elitist sense, but in a responsibility sense - a responsibility to glorify God with the great privileges He has extended to us.

Stand and watch this salvation of the Lord in 2012 and beyond - Let God arise, and His enemies be scattered! An order is here that has never been here, as things are locked in place for what is coming - His government on earth as never before! Live within His established government and experience Him as Adam did before the fall. It is here; an order that cannot be explained with mere words - stand and watch the salvation of the Lord!

In His Presence,

Clay Sikes
Hinesville, Georgia

Edited by Moderator on 12/24/2011 at 5:58am
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/28/2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged  

A Word for 2012: New Leadership, New Boldness and New Provision

Wednesday, 28 December 2011 11:30 AM EST J. Lee Grady Fire In My Bones

As I have prayed about the coming year, I’ve sensed three clear directives.

Some people are terrified of 2012. They worry because the Mayans of ancient Mexico mysteriously ended their 5,126-year-old calendar on Dec. 21, 2012—as if they expected the world to end that day. This silly hypothesis became the basis for several New Age books and a goofy disaster movie, 2012, in which actor John Cusack avoids meteors and earthquakes just in time to get his family aboard the modern version of Noah’s ark (built in China!) before the rest of the world is destroyed by a tsunami.

I’m not afraid of 12/21/12 because (1) Ancient Mayans never actually said the world would end in 2012—and even if they did, they didn’t have an inside track to God; (2) Doomsday predictions have never been accurate; and (3) Jesus holds the future in his hands. As long as I’m in relationship with Him, it doesn’t matter what happens on earth. I’m secure.

Despite strange weather patterns, global terrorism and the specter of an economic crash, I’m actually optimistic about where we’re headed in 2012.”

Despite strange weather patterns, global terrorism and the specter of an economic crash, I’m actually optimistic about where we’re headed in 2012. And as I have prayed about the coming year, I’ve sensed these three clear directives:

1. Expect major transitions in kingdom leadership. The world is focused on leadership in the political arena, but God has been working behind the scenes preparing men and women for kingdom assignments. Our focus should not be on Democrats, Republicans, Obama or Romney. 2012 is not about a presidential contest. Just as David was prepared for the throne during years of testing in the wilderness, a new battalion of Christian leaders has been trained in obscurity. They will be commissioned and appointed in the new year. And their influence—not that of a political figure—will shift the nation.

Jesus said He would call the humble from the back row and seat them at the head table. He openly rewards those who pray, fast, give and serve in secret. God will exalt those who have walked with Him in faithfulness and crucified selfish ambition. As in the days of Elijah, He has reserved thousands of prophets who have not bowed their knee to Baal. They have been in isolated caves of preparation for years, and some have been on the verge of quitting. A wind of new strength will cause them to stand and assume their positions.

2. The sound of evangelism must be amplified. The prophet Isaiah said: “Get yourself up on a high mountain, O Zion, bearer of good news, lift up your voice mightily, O Jerusalem, bearer of good news; Lift it up, do not fear. Say to the cities of Judah, ‘Here is your God!’” (Isa. 40:9). Just as the early disciples prayed for boldness in the midst of persecution, and the Lord answered with a supernatural earthquake (see Acts 4:29-31), the Lord wants to turn up the volume of our message and empower us with a spirit of might. We must put aside our timidity. We cannot hide our light under a basket.

Many churches in the United States have not made outreach a priority. We’ve catered to the saved and preached to the choir. The Holy Spirit wants to remodel and revamp weak churches and make them into powerhouses of spiritual impact. He can take a church with a four-cylinder engine and outfit it with eight; He can turn up the volume and cause a quiet congregation to shake a city. In 2012, expect small churches to be revitalized. God specializes in using small armies, like Gideon’s group of 300, to catch the enemy by surprise.

3. Supernatural provision will be released. The great recession has brought heartache and difficulty to families, companies and churches, but it has a silver lining: God has used it to purify motives, refine faith and refocus priorities. The Holy Spirit has exposed our materialism, and His fire has also consumed unhealthy prosperity doctrines that tainted the church with scandal and greed.

Today, a new passion is arising in the church to fight injustice, feed the poor, show compassion to the broken and share Jesus’ love with unreached nations. We’re tired of giving money to support charlatans who demand private jets and luxury treatment; we want to serve the orphan and the widow in the spirit of Christ. And we are asking God for His supply, knowing that if God can feed a multitude with one lunch, or provide for a family with one jar of oil, He can open sources of provision we never knew existed.

Missionary Hudson Taylor said:God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supply.” I pray you will experience this truth in 2012.

Isaiah 66:9 says: “Shall I bring to the point of birth and not give delivery? … Or shall I who gives delivery shut the womb?” Don’t fear the future. Receive new strength from the Lord as you step into this new year. No matter what disappointments or delays you have encountered during the past season, don’t give up. God brought you to this point, and He will not fail you now.

J. Lee Grady is the former editor of Charisma and the director of The Mordecai Project (themordecaiproject.org). You can follow him on Twitter at leegrady.

Edited by Moderator on 12/28/2011 at 6:43pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/30/2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged  

2012  - Dreams Fulfilled
29th December, 2011

Lana Vawser

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, (Ephesians 3:20 ESV)

My precious Church, you are about to enter into a season and time in history that is going to exceed your expectations and experiences of Me previously.

I am about to release a new thing. I am about to release fulfilled dreams at a scale larger than you can imagine My people.

The alignment is taking place, the shifting is in motion, the release is happening, the promotion is occurring, the manifestation of My presence and Glory in your midst is increasing. You are seeing greater manifestations of the heavenly realms in your midst.

What you have experienced already My Church is just a foretaste, but a drop in the ocean of My goodness and kindness in what I am about to release.

This is your time to dream My Church, this is your time to come before Me in worship and dream the dreams that I have placed in your hearts. Dream about all that I am doing in your lives right now, and dream of what is to come.

Dream of what you long to do for Me and My Kingdom, dream about the desires I placed inside you, and know that as you rest before Me in My presence, you will see these dreams begin to manifest.

2012, will be a year of greater harvest for you My Church. It will be a year where the promised land will be entered into at levels that have not been explored before.

2012, will be a year of tremendous joy in deep intimacy with Me, there will be supernatural release of My joy that will build and propel many of you into new levels of the spirit realm.

2012, will see you My Church rise up into new levels of peace, knowing My heart, knowing who I am, and not being shaken by this world, by the chaos and circumstances that surround you, but standing firm My Church, as the light I have called you to be and shining to all the world.

The light of My presence will reach into places that have not seen My Glory yet through you My Church, through YOU! Arise and Shine!!!!!!!!

There will be an rising up of those I have prepared for new Kingdom assignments, and those who have been forerunners in My Kingdom. The greater ushering forth of these ones, will see impartations increase, and greater life and creativity enter the body of Christ, the greater manifestation of My heart and goodness, and the fruit that shall flow from this revelation shall be at levels that you My Church have not seen.

Your toes are in the river of My goodness My people, you are about to be PLUNGED My Church into a greater revelation of My heart and dreams fulfilled.

Many of you have been waiting years, waiting for the manifestations of My promises to come to pass, dreams you have held so deep inside of you, waiting for them to be fulfilled, this will be the year of fulfilment. This is not a new word for many of you, for your spirits have already said to you that this is your year of birthing, this is your year of the double portion, this is your year of a new level of the promised land, this is your year of fulfilled dreams.

Do not allow fear to hold you down any longer My people, I long to give you the desires of your heart, in ways that will exceed your expectations. It’s time to be free in your dreaming My people.

Fulfilled dreams are manifesting, placing many of you in position for bringing in a greater harvest.

A new level of freedom will be seen by many of you in areas that you have spent years being bound and shackled.

The freedom in seeing dreams fulfilled, and dreaming in Me, will see you positioned for greater works of My Kingdom.

I am going to exceed your expectations My Church, and you will be transformed like never before by the revelation of My goodness and kindness.

The world as it has been known before will be changed by My Glory invading the marketplaces, invading home, invading lives, fulfilling dreams, miracles occurring, and many will come to Me.

Rejoice My people! You are now entering into a time like no other.

Lana Vawser
Manasseh Christian Ministries
lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/30/2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged  

2012 THE RECOMPENSE BEGINS!

Henry J. Falcone

This is the "recompense" that is about to truly be seen in 2012 in a more fuller way. It has already been delivered in seed form, but now the true nature of all things is about to revealed. The day of fire has come to test and critically appraise all things as they really are.

So there are three types or recompenses to come:

1. To His "Bride to be" it will be a restoration and a bringing forth of the fullness of the Lord to their lives. What was done in secret will be revealed. A divine placement has been given like Joseph to be ready to care for their brothers and sisters who may have sold them into slavery. God is going to restore the years of suffering to bring forth the years of plenty in your lives.

2. To the "church at large." God is going to recompense according to what you have sown. If you have lived your lives mostly to sow to your fleshly need and desires, then you are going to reap from that same fleshly desires that could even produce a leanness in your souls. There will be a time to repent and turn to God, yet also a time of true reaping of what was sown either for good or for evil.

The Lord will allow you to taste what it means to truly have what you wanted apart from God. This will cause a part of the Body of Christ to truly repent and turn to the lord. It will cause another part of the Body love to wax cold and have a form of godliness and deny the power there of.

Then another part of the Body will begin to desert the Lord that they should have trusted and turn away from them because of the hardships they will face. They will actually blame the Lord as the cause of their problems instead of the sin that they never removed from their hearts.

3. The Last group will be the very nations of the world. God is giving each nation a choice to become a God fearing nation under His power and authority, or a "godless nation" under the full power of the god of this world. In those nations God will bring true recompense and punishment for rejecting Him, yet even in those nations a remnant will turn to find the Lord. God is going to give to each one the beginning of that recompense as the definition says, "punish or reward someone for their actions."

The first three months of the year 2012 you will begin to see these things come to pass in a way that are unmistakeable and undeniable that God is truly in our midst and in the affairs of all mankind.

This word is submitted to the Holy Spirit to discern in you on whether this is a Word from the Lord or not. The Bible says, that the "natural man can never understand the the "spiritual things of God, because the Spirit of God is not in him. Spiritual things must be discerned by spiritual people who have been Born Again and filled with the Holy Spirit of God.

God Bless You all in 2012!

Henry J.Falcone
Flame of Fire Ministries
www.flameoffire2007.org  

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/30/2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged  

Intense Change into Extreme Spiritual Reality

By Ron McGatlin

In the next few months, there will be a beginning of many saints leaving the earth to be with the Lord and the saints that have gone on before. This process will continue in surges as the intensity of change rises and falls from month to month and week to week through the seasons ahead. The mercy of God will not allow some of His people to endure the intense changes that are coming on earth. Those who would not be able to bear the intensity of the times will pass on without undue stress or suffering.

Whether our days are few or many, it is vital that we do not waste the moments yet remaining for each of us to finish our part in bringing forth the kingdom of God on earth. Supernatural strength will pour into our cleansed vessels as Holy Spirit imparts fire from heaven to accomplish some of the most powerful works of God ever seen on the planet.

Lean heavily upon the heavenly attributes of God by His Spirit within and upon His kingdom people. Lean not upon our own understanding or abilities. Walk in the life of a purchased slave and an adopted son of God – no longer living as who we were, but Christ Jesus living where we once lived in this body, empowering our spirits, souls, and bodies with His supernatural heavenly life as creator and sustainer of all existence.

Leaving all that is behind

We cannot consider who we were in our past life. Neither our qualities or status in life – not our abilities or limitations, our understandings and religion, or our faith or unbelief or any other thing from the past is applicable to our new resurrected life of Christ in us now in this day of the Lord that is upon us.

Personal transformation for each of us has been a progressive process over time. However, the process has led to a sudden event of personal fire of God imparted from heaven thoroughly cleansing us and devouring all the wood, hay, and stubble from our lives. As an example, the process of natural death may creep up over time, but when the moment comes that death is done, suddenly everything changes. In the spiritual, it is the same. We may have been dying to self for many years but suddenly the death is done, and in that moment we suddenly enter into RESURRECTION LIFE.

There can be no resurrection until after there is a death.

We cannot carry any of our past earthly life into our spiritual resurrection life. It is the life of the resurrected Christ abiding in us and us abiding in Him that replaces our old life of limitations. We need to forget trying to battle our old life and overcoming our past ways and begin to allow the Holy Spirit to do the job He came to do. Praying with the Holy Spirit, in God’s provided prayer language, allows the Spirit to pray into place the powerful reality of mortification unto the release of supernatural spiritual resurrection life of Christ fully indwelling our bodies, souls, and spirits. We will be endued with power to endure the extreme intense season of change we are entering while praying in the Spirit (Luke 24:49) (Jude 1:20-21).

The Mountain of Judgment and the Heavenly Mountain

The heavenly mountain of godly rule and authority on earth involves the New Jerusalem city of the living God and is described in Revelation 21. New Jerusalem is a picture of the ruling city of the kingdom of God coming forth on earth. In the New Jerusalem lifestyle, there shall nothing enter in that defiles. Kingdom saints who will endure the judgment season are pure of heart and holy in life (Rev 21:27).  

The mountain of severe judgment of God involves the earth cleansing judgment that destroys Babylon, the ruling city of the kingdom of darkness on earth.

Both the heavenly mountain and the mountain of judgment are described in Hebrews 12. Both of these mountains will be experienced on earth in this intense season. The judgment that comes to Babylon and the ungodly world brings total destruction, and no remnant is left. Thus the earth is cleansed of the ungodly that will not come to God. However, the judgment that begins at the house of God for those who seek God is always for purification and brings cleansing to our lives. There is always a pure and holy life beyond the fires of cleansing chastening or judgment.

The mountain of judgment: Heb 12:18-21:  For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. (For they could not endure what was commanded: "And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow."  And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")

The heavenly mountain: Heb 12:22-24:  But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

The intensity of the season we are entering is extreme any way that you look at it. The days of tolerance for mixture in and among the people of God is quickly ending. The season of lukewarm religion and the merchandising of the kingdom of God will not be tolerated in the kingdom age we are entering. Man-made church systems are out of date and will be brought down in the cleansing judgments.

The light of the glory of God and His kingdom is arising over His pure and holy people in whom Christ dwells.

Isa 60:1-3:  Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Connect deeply into the Spirit realm. Pray in the Spirit until heaven becomes very close and the world becomes distant. Do not give up but keep on daily praying in the Spirit as much as possible every day. It may mean for some turning off the TV and finding a secluded place. Praying while driving or doing other tasks is a good time for the Holy Spirit to pray through us. Pray with the understanding as God gives light, and spend time reading the Bible along with books on the kingdom of God. In general, set our minds on things above and not on things on the earth (Col 3:2).

In light of the intensity of the time ahead of us, it is important that we live in the supernatural spiritual reality of the kingdom lifestyle.

Jesus said, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.”

Our focus and what we are seeking makes the difference. Religious church has trained multitudes who seeking God a few hours a week in church is sufficient. For many misled believers the rest of their lives are used in seeking things other than God.

It is not possible for us to live and walk in the Spirit without seeking God and His kingdom.

Some religious people (especially leaders) have invested much more of their lives seeking to know about God through intellectual study. There is a vast difference in experiencing or knowing God in the Spirit and knowledge about God and about the Bible. If a person seeks knowledge, that is what will be found. This is one reason why praying with the Spirit is so important to becoming Spirit-led people.

Mat 6:33-34:  "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”

Look at the reverse of these scriptures, if we are not seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, we should be worried about the troubles of tomorrow.

Thank God for the peace and security of truly seeking His kingdom first above all else.

Kingdom of God come, will of God be done on earth as it is in heaven.

The Sword of the Lord Comes.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/01/2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged  

Jewels from Judy: 2012 A Year of Great Harvest

Judy Bauman

www.thefathersloveim.org

thefatherslove@yahoo.com

December 31, 2011

2012 A Year of Great Harvest: Come to the Table of My Delight!         

A word of encouragement and hope from the Father’s heart to yours

“As many of you have sensed, 2011 has been a year of pruning and though it’s been difficult to endure, I Am a God of hope!  With pruning comes a sweet and bountiful harvest.”*

“It was also a year to see the leaven of heaven rise!  My leaven brings a lightening of your load.  My leaven brings a flavorful taste of heaven.  Taste and see that Your Lord is good.  My mercy really does endure forever.  My loving-kindness surrounds your daily walk. 

“Many have cried to Me to end the pain of the pruning, but once you have been pruned it is time for healing.  Then will come a season of growth.  I Am the Author and Finisher of your faith and am more interested in developing your character than anything else; and that comes when you persevere in tribulation.  This will instill a hope in you that no one can take so that no matter what is going on in the world around you, you will not be disappointed!

“I love you.  Do you truly believe that – even though I have not rushed to bring you out of the circumstance that has caused you pain?  Do you see I’ve systematically exposed the leaven in your life that has contradicted My plan for you? 

“I warned to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees.  This is the leaven that causes religious people to puff up with the hot air of self-importance.  Legalism is the wellspring of pride, arrogance and elitism.  These believe they are high and mighty. This is what causes their noses to physically go up in the air and look down on others expecting them to live up to their standards.  I Am the Standard! 

“I warned to beware of the leaven of the Sadducees for their religion is founded in error.  Like the Pharisees they think they have it right, but they are scripturally wrong.  They lead others into error and sin.  I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life and no one can come to the Father except through Me,” says the Lord.

“I warned to beware of the leaven of Herod – that is to say, THE WORLD’S SYSTEM.  His was the fleshly way of doing things.  He was thirsty for power and never was satiated. He always wanted more, but was continually lacking.  The governments of this world are like rivers in My hand.  As you have seen world leaders’ fall this past year, you will see Me move in ways that are unprecedented.  What I will do in the coming days will be undeniable – though some will do their best to refute that it’s Me. The earth is the LORD’S as are those who dwell therein.

“If you have allowed the Leaven of Heaven from twenty-eleven (2011) to be worked into your hearts, you will see more from the Third Heaven in the coming days.  If not, ask Me, and I will help you make up for lost time.  My desire is to show you My perspective as I see things much differently than you do.  I have unusual battle plans and strategies to release.  My perspective on world events will allow you to see beyond what is happening on earth and prepare you for a harvest which will increase in and beyond twenty-twelve.  I have a hope and a future for you.  I Am the God who sees.

“The time of times is upon you.  If you look up, you can see the rising of the water.  I gave a sign through a surfer who gloriously rode a 90’ wave.  What I said through that specific event was that the wave is upon you and it will soon be time to ride it.  Position yourself!  Position yourself!  Position yourself!”

·         Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine for your light has come! The glory of the LORD is risen upon you.

“Keep doing the things I have asked you to do.  Keep studying. Keep seeking Me.  Stop condemning yourself and watch the shackles fall off.  Stay by My side and you will know what you need to do.  Keep your eyes open.  Keep your eyes on Me.

“Watch and see what I do in this day and hour.  Eye has not seen what I will do.  Have I not spoken it?  I will surely cause it to come to pass.  All will be surprised.  Some will be delighted, but more will be in terror because they’ve failed to understand.

“It is my desire that you bring more people to the Table of My Delight.  The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.”

Forever your,

Papa

Scriptures to ponder: Matt 11:28-30; 13:33; 16:6; Mark 8:15; Romans 5:1-5; 12:1-2; Hebrews 4:16; 12:1-2; Jeremiah 29:11-14a

* http://thefathersloveim.org/a_season_of_fruitfulness_2009_20 12

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/01/2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged  

WILL YOU TAKE MY HAND IN 2012?

Henry J.Falcone

Precious Saints of God,  There is something God is doing with those of us who speak in "tongues." I have found myself speaking more and more in tongues throughout the day. I use this prayer language often, but now it is like it is really becoming a "language!" Not just for prayer, or song, but for even deeper communications of the Spirit of God with our spirit.

I can only describe it as a deeper opening of the portals of heaven as we begin speaking the "language" of heaven. I write this because as I have been doing this more not intentionally but in submission to the Holy Spirit's desire, He is speaking and directing and imparting much. I can't even finish my drive to work when I have to pull over to send an email, or write what he is saying.

Today heading to the office, I had to use my voice activation on my phone to write the word God was giving me through the "interpretation of tongues" after I was speaking in that "heavenly language." Below is what I had to write down as God gave me a vision of His hand reaching through the entire year of 2011 from it's beginning in January to lift us up out of 2011 and place us into 2012 where He wants us to be.

So here is what I received from our Lord. You can test and prove it as you must.

WILL YOU TAKE MY HAND IN 2012?

Come and take my hand in 2012. I am reaching down to you to take your hand.  I'm calling you by name come and take my hand. I will bring you out of 2011 into 2012 with my mighty outstretched arm. This year will not be the same for you.

For I am taking you by the hand and I'm bringing you to new places in me.  Don't be alarmed at the things you're going to see in this year. Don't be dismayed at the events that are coming and the greater chaos coming upon the world. 

Trust me as I take your hands and bring you into the place of safety under the shadows of my wings in the Secret Place with me. I have much to share with you this upcoming year.

It will require you to put your hands more firmly in mine, and you must not ever let go. I will teach you how to do this now! For in my hand is all the power and authority you will ever need and walk in.

I have to teach you this position of your hands firmly in my hands so we can truly walk and live together. Trust me with your life. Don't be dismayed at what you see. 

Don't be alarmed at the events that are to come.  Trust me like never before because I am bringing you up. I'm bringing you out and I'm bringing you into the new place in Me. The place called the "gripping of our hands together."

I love you so so very much, and I will never leave you for sake you.  I haven't left you as orphans or to do things on your own. So come and take my hand so I can place you by my side. Without your hand in mine and mine in yours I can't teach you what it means to be seated with me in heavenly places.

Only those who learn how to take my hand and keep their hands in mine can be seated in those places with Me. You must learn never to let go or take your hand out of mine in this coming year.  I promise and swear by my oath, I will  not to let go of your hand.

For in my hand is all that you need and all that you will ever need for this life and the life that is to come. Take my hand and left me lift you out of this old year 2011 and let me lift and bring you into 2012 by my hand.

Let me teach you how to lock your hands with my hands for eternity. Mine in yours and yours in mine. You in Me and Me in you. Let us go forth into 2012 Hand in hand and heart in heart. This is your destiny and it will unfold fully in 2012. So beloved ones, know that I love you and I ask you to "take my hand."

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/01/2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged  

The Transformational Love of God

By Ron McGatlin

Within the kingdom there is one greatest of all kingdom principles, one greatest spiritual mystery law, one greatest of all kingdom concepts that saturates the entire kingdom and every other principle or law of the kingdom. It is the force that draws and holds the kingdom together, the glue that bonds the kingdom into unity. It is the motivation for every work in the kingdom. It is the power that causes all other kingdom principles to work. It is the root of righteousness, obedience, peace, and joy, the reason for the cross, the resurrection, and Pentecost. It causes purity, purpose, production, prosperity, contentment, and faithfulness. It causes men to become faithful servants and stewards. It can change a harlot or adulteress into a purified bride. It is the source of grace, mercy and forgiveness. 

This greatest thing in the kingdom cannot be easily explained. It must be experienced and felt Spirit-to-spirit. The most passionate, intense, and pleasurable natural experience cannot equal it. We can see and say what it does. But what it is or why it is, goes beyond human natural understanding.

The greatest mystery law, principle, concept, understanding of the kingdom, the predominate force and most significant factor in the kingdom of God is THE LOVE OF GOD.  

Without the love of God, there would be no salvation for mankind. Jesus would not have come to earth. There would be no cross, no resurrection, no indwelling Holy Spirit, no righteousness, no peace nor joy on earth, no forgiveness, no deliverance, no healing of the heart, no real reason for living, no relationship between man and the living God, and no drawing force establishing God’s kingdom on earth. Apart from the love of God, there is no kingdom of God from heaven on earth. Yet, who can describe what the love of God is?

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  

Matthew 22:36-40:  “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” Jesus said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”   

The number of those who really know the love of God in a personal, intimate experience is increasing. Many may be heard to voice a desire to know God and to know Him better. To know God is to know love. God is love. The spiritual union and intimacy of knowing (experiencing) the love of God is the greatest fulfillment in life. Earthly accomplishments and human desires all fade into the distance. Life’s highest highs pale in the rapture of experiencing God’s love. There is nothing one would not do, nothing one would not give, to please Him. The only fear is the fear of disappointing Him. The heart’s greatest desire is to hear His voice, to do His bidding, and to be pleasing in His sight. 

The intense love between a man and a woman is a natural parallel to the love of God. In the Bible, the Song of Solomon is an expression of spiritual love in natural terms. Anyone who has truly been in love with someone knows to some degree the feelings of loving God. A man in love will do anything to be with the woman he loves. When they are apart, a deep aching and longing fills his chest. Only embracing her and pressing her against his chest will stop the ache and fill the longing. Her every characteristic, even her flaws, seem intensely beautiful and desirable to him. He will look deep into her eyes and say, “I will change the whole world for you. I will climb the highest mountain, defeat the fiercest enemy for you.” They kiss and she melts in his arms and replies, “I am yours forever. I will serve you with my whole heart; only, please, never leave me nor forsake me.” He promises, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” 

The world may have difficulty understanding why one in love with God will leave the activities and things of the world to be with Jesus. Religious people, with their rules and strife, may demand for the person in love with Jesus to be more involved with their religious activity. They may never understand why their ceremonies mean so little to the one who is personally experiencing the loving presence of God. 

The love of God is love from God and love for God. The love of God flows toward us from God through Jesus. The Holy Spirit in us produces love from within us that flows toward God through Jesus and we feel intense love from Jesus, and we feel intense love for Jesus. We are passionately and desperately in love with Jesus. 

LOVE PURIFIES   

Jesus' love motivates us to purity. Our desires are to be, to have, and to do according to His will. No other needs can drive us. He is all we need. His will and ways are always righteous obedience to the Father.

This greatest mystery of love can change harlotry to purity. The love of Jesus can change a rebellious, adulterous bride into a faithful, purified bride without spot or blemish. Jesus, by the love relationship, becomes one flesh with His bride and is manifest in her so that His life becomes flesh on the earth. As His presence appears within us and is revealed through us, we become as He is; we are purified.  

Ephesians 5:25-27,29-32: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word, that He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that it should be holy and without blemish.

For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.  

1 John 4:7-9:  Beloved let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

1 John 4:12b-13, 16,19: If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us. By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. We love Him because He first loved us.

Paramount Transformational Power

There is no power greater than the power of love. Nothing else can transform the world. No other power or force can overpower love. Nothing can neutralize the inherent power flowing within love. Every work of evil in man can be neutralized by love. Nothing can conquer love and there is nothing that love cannot conquer.

God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God and God in him. Every aspect of man's life in the world can be transformed by love. Every burdensome weight and stressful oppression of man can be fully relieved by love. In a very practical and real way, the love of God in a person will transform his or her life. The love of God in a large number of people will transform areas of the world. The love of God in all people will transform the entire world. In a real and practical way, the world can be transformed into the kingdom of God.

It is impossible to abide in God and His love and not be a transforming agent in the world.

My prayer for this New Year of 2012 is that we may all have a greater experience of the manifest presence of the love of God – that we may more fully express the love of Christ in the Holy Spirit. I pray that a great outpouring of His love would saturate us with the overpowering love that will transform us and pour out to the world around us bringing His powerful transforming love to all the world.

Ron McGatlin

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/09/2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged  

Advance to the Next New Level!

Bobby Conner

Bobby ConnerProceed to the Next New Level

In a profound encounter, the Spirit of God said, "It is time to go to the next new level!" I was instructed to prepare a remnant of Believers to position themselves to advance to the next new level. I said, "Lord, I don't like the word remnant, it seems too selective." He replied, "Don't misunderstand; this invitation of advancement is open to all who will obey. Gender or age makes no difference, it is an issue of the heart." All are called but few will come!

Divine Dissatisfaction Producing a Holy Hunger!

The Spirit of God is fanning the flame of discontentment within the heart of many. We can't remain satisfied and contented with our lack of power and spiritual authority; a cry of desperation must burst forth. "Enough is enough!" Ask yourself this question: Am I willing to pay the price to seek the Lord for promotion? This will be a season of swift acceleration and advancement if we put God first.

We are instructed to seek the Lord while He is near (see Isaiah 55:6). We are reminded that we only find the Lord when we search with all our heart (see Jeremiah 29:12-13). If we make seeking Him and His Kingdom our top priority, He will take care of everything else (see Matthew 6:33).

There is a wonderful grace offered for us to advance in the times of adversity! The invitation is extended to all saints; however, by a lack of commitment many will disqualify themselves. This is a time to be desperate for the revealed glory of God. One of the marks of these overcomers will be hunger and complete dissatisfaction with business as usual.

This holy hunger will drive us to seek the Lord on a much more increased level. Jesus states, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled." The Amplified Bible reveals, "those who hunger and thirst for righteousness (uprightness and right standing with God)...shall be completely satisfied!" (Matthew 5:6).

It's time to remove all lids of limitations off and believe God for big things (see Ephesians 3:20-21). One way not to miss God's new thing is don't think it is already here. Yes, we are so thankful and grateful for all that God is doing, yet there is much more. The promise is that the whole earth shall be filled with the knowledge of God's glory (see Numbers 14:21 and Habakkuk 2:14).

The Spirit of God is stirring our souls and awaking our hearts to seek deeper depths and higher heights. This is the time for you to go all out for Christ and the Kingdom of God. Don't hold back; surrender yourself completely to the control and guidance of the Holy Spirit. The statement is so true: deep is calling to deep (see Psalm 42:7).

Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

You have heard [these things foretold], now you see this fulfillment. And will you not bear witness to it? I show you specified new things from this time forth, even hidden things [kept in reserve], which you have not known.

They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word], and not long ago; and before today you have never heard of them, lest you should say, "Behold, I knew them!" Isaiah 48:6-7

We do not have time to delay, the Spirit of Truth is preparing a remnant to proceed to the next new level; we must advance and make progress (see Ephesians 5:14-15). In this next new level, we will begin to grasp a higher, clearer insight into the majesty of the Master. Prepare to behold the living Lord Jesus in a much clearer way. It is time to taste the hidden manna reserved for overcomers revealed in Revelation 2:17:

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it."

I pray that 2012 will be filled with the overflowing favor of God upon you and your loved ones. Embrace the promises of God's new day. Expect to see God's mighty power!

Bobby Conner
Eagles View Ministries
manager@bobbyconner.org

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/20/2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged  

Behold, I Am Making All Things New: Destiny Stands in Need of You!

Dr. Mark J. Chironna

Mark ChironnaThe cry from the One who sits on the throne in Revelation 21:5 is about making all things new. It doesn't say He is making "all new things," rather He is "making all things new." God never wastes grace, and neither are we to do so. In a consumer-driven culture that always wants new things, the order of the day is to discard whatever no longer has that "new" look or "new" excitement. It's called "planned obsolescence," and the economies of free nations have capitalized on that in the past century.

When we entered the second decade of the new millennium, we entered into what many called "The Shift Age," and for good reason. Behind all of history is the unseen hand of the Eternal God who is causing all things to work together according to His ultimate intention and purpose, whether those outside His Kingdom can see that or not.

So, as we look down the corridor of the year 2012, we need to be mindful of the reality that it is part of a larger "epoch" in the flow of history. It is connected to a decade that began in 2010 that will be marked by the need for many shifts in many areas due to the rapid and accelerated pace of unprecedented change. Daniel's recorded prophetic revelation from the Heavenly Messenger relates these words in what seem to be tied to these times: "...many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase" (Daniel 12:4).

There will be patterns of oscillation multiplying in the lives of many who are in the dark. Yet, there is an emerging company of those who have insight into the times and will lead many who are in a "back and forth" oscillating pattern (which equals being in a "stuck state") into the flow of a new day and a new epoch of the Spirit prior to the coming of the Lord.

It is time for the light within each child of God to shine brightly against the backdrop of the prevailing darkness that is covering the earth, not unlike the chaotic darkness that existed at the dawn of creation.

Compassion

Certainly, transition mastery will become a refined and upgraded "skill set" amongst those who walk in the light of God's glory. Added to that will be a renewal of life in the Spirit as God has intended it to be. There is a deeper work of the Spirit that will be an earmark in the coming days. There will be a "making new" of the Lord's wineskin, His elect, His "called out company," who will, as their Savior did, look out over the fields that are white unto harvest and see the multitudes that are going "back and forth," oscillating in a never-ending cycle of a nest of fear-driven behaviors and beliefs, and see them as distressed and downcast, as sheep without a shepherd. And, like their Master, this renewed company will be moved with compassion and bring a new level of healing and wholeness to those who cry out for answers, for peace, for hope, and for deliverance!

Compassion will become a watchword in the coming days as more and more structures in society will seem to be collapsing. As social containers continue to undergo radical shaking (family-relational structures, community-relational structures, and the like), multitudes in the valley of decision will be crying out for hope and help.

Our understanding of what it means to be an apostolic company will return to a renewal of the days of the early Church, and the government of God will not be in the hands of a select few, rather it will be manifest in companies of people who value community and relationship toward the end that they will be committed wholeheartedly to fulfilling the Great Commission.

God is Already Moving in the Lives of Those We've Yet to Visit

As the culture becomes more and more secularized, the renewed saints will partake of the new wine of the new day of the Spirit, and there will be a tremendous resurgence of the presence and power of God manifest, not only in the meeting places where the saints gather, it will also become more prevalent in the marketplace, where God has always been moving, even when the Church resisted Him and refused to go there.

A radical discovery is going to take place in the coming days, as radical as the discovery of the spies that were sent into the Promised Land by Joshua to spy out the city. The renewed saints who are moved with compassion for the multitudes in the valley of decision (who are distressed and downcast, and who are going "back and forth" in an oscillating pattern that offers no new direction or path to take) will discover, as did the spies, that God is already moving in the lives of those that we have excluded from the table.

We are about to discover that the Spirit is moving in places the Church has yet to visit. It will take a courageous, risk-taking company of the people that know their God to boldly go out to where the sinners are and speak to them of the One who is already working at some level in their lives, in order to bring them to the knowledge of the truth and the light of the glory of God in the face of the Son of God.

How to Flourish in a Hostile Environment

There will be a renewal of ancient and often overlooked patterns and principles that caused the Church to flourish in a hostile environment. Christianity in America has become a marginalized collection of individuals who now find themselves facing hostile opposition to the truths they hold dear.

This will only serve as a backdrop for the greatest awakening in North America since the 1700s. There is a Springtime coming in the next 48 months in the Spirit to a generation that is going to cry out to God and be heard.

There will come a radical shift away from the Church as an institution in the culture, to a MOVEMENT that will have the power to TRANSFORM the culture. Christianity as an institution has to die in order for Christianity as a MOVEMENT to be resurrected. God is making all things new by the ancient, tried and true process of death, burial, and resurrection.

This is the very reason that so many saints in the last number of years have found themselves in the midst of fiery trials and what the apostle Peter calls a "strange thing" that is happening to those who have been graced to share with Christ in the fellowship of His sufferings, in order to partake of Him in the power of His resurrection.

Resurrection Life

Resurrection will become more than a doctrine in the coming days, it will become a way of life. As the consumer-driven culture is losing hope in "things" and asking if there is not more to life than this, a renewed company of the elect are going to be rising out of dead things and pressing to the mark of the prize of their high calling.

Resurrection life is life on a totally different dimension. What does the next move of God look like? I don't know, however this much I do know: It won't look like the last one. It will have all the same essential, non-negotiable truths and principles, however it will be exercised with a methodology that is relevant to the Gospel and relevant to the culture. The days of God showing up in a three-piece suit may be long gone, yet some refuse to give their suits a decent burial. If we can't handle Jesus in tattered blue jeans and flat top sneakers, we might miss what God is doing.

The Government Will Be on His Shoulders, Not on Ours

In this season of 2012, there is a new sense of order emerging: The government will be on His shoulders, not on ours! Apostolic theocracy will be about giving Jesus back His Church for His purposes. Apostolic will describe not just a chosen few preachers, it will describe an entire company of the priesthood of all Believers who have been called to invade the culture with the love, compassion, and resurrection power of Christ Himself!

Apostolic theocracy won't be about a chosen few at the top with all the power. In fact, the genuine apostolic leaders are going to shift from being "on top" to taking a place "on the bottom," for the sole purpose of pushing the saints "to the top" and to the forefront. God is going to carefully minimize those who want to polish their ministries and exalt those whose goal is to "polish the saints" for the work of service, to the end that Christ will be able to be revealed through them in the marketplace where the multitudes are in a stuck state, in a pattern of oscillation, going back and forth, and going nowhere fast.

Renewed Intimacy with the Father

There is a renewed intimacy with the Father that is coming for those who press their way into what He has for them. The love of the Father and the heart of the Father are going to become far more paramount in the hearts and minds of the faithful.

While the darkness will cause the oppressed that are outside the Kingdom to downsize their dreams, the saints will rise and shine in the glory of their Father and model what it is to live in the Father's dream, and the lost will see the good works of the saints executed with grace and compassion, and the lost will begin to call out to the Father of lights and be reconciled through the Blood of Christ.

The Kingdom message will begin to prevail in greater ways, because the Kingdom is all about RELATIONSHIP, not about gold streets and mansions. It is about a prepared place with Christ before the Father, even in the present moment. Evangelism will no longer be the work of a committee at an institutional church. Evangelism will become the by-product of a called-out company of the renewed saints who will return to being a "witness" of the Light in the presence of the darkness.

Many will come out of hiding and fear and will begin to boldly tell their own personal, simple story of what God has done for them in the current hour. The multitudes are crying out not for our dogmas or our traditions, they are crying out for a direct experience with Christ, even if they don't know that is what they are crying out for. He is the Desire of All Nations, and in this year of renewed governmental order, He is coming to rule and reign in the hearts of the surrendered for the sake of the lost He came to save.

Relationship is the All-Governing Principle for the Coming Days

In addition and in closing, this is the Hebrew year 5772, and while there are many significant insights to be gained from the prophetic meaning of the numbers, one thing shines out to me above all others: This is a year of renewed INTIMACY. Greater intimacy with God leads to greater intimacy with others. Relationship is going to be the all-governing principle for the coming days. It is time to renew established relationships, rebuild fragile relationships, and restore broken relationships. God is on the move.

Compassion is NEVER HELPLESS; it moved Jesus to heal the sick, deliver the oppressed, and lift up the downcast. It is time for a fresh immersion in the compassion of Christ, a deepening of what it means to be "spiritual," to be "in the Spirit." It is time to bring healing and wholeness to those that are crying out for it, in every aspect of their lives, and in every area of their life experience. Destiny stands in need of YOU!

Dr. Mark J. Chironna
Mark Chironna Ministries
markchironna@markchironna.com

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/23/2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged  

Loren Sanford - Prophecy for 2012 - Video - January 1, 2012

January 1 I gave my annual prophetic word to my congregation. The video is
online by clicking http://www.newsongfellowship.org/sundaysermon.html .
Occasionally Firefox has a problem recognizing the Quicktime file so if you have a problem, try a different browser.

Loren Sanford
New Song Fellowship
www.newsongfellowship.org

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02/02/2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged  

The Year of God's Divine Government!

John Mark Pool

John Mark PoolThe Word for the Year 2012

• God IS government and the government is upon His shoulders.

• We must align with God's plans, to view our new level of increase, for the Kingdom of God to be multiplied.

• Those who position themselves and press into the Father will receive their inheritance now on earth as it is in Heaven.

• The King has children who must know who their Father and King is in order to multiply God's Kingdom and theirs.

• There is a new timing and a new territory to possess by those who have pressed into the Kingdom covenant inheritance promises from Father God, the King of kings.

• God has more than enough for those who know the Father as King and Jehovah Jireh. He is our provision, period.

• New land is now available for homesteading in the Kingdom of God. Settle where He leads, and then show others our Father's plan.

• God the Father is now the "Lamp unto our feet and the Light unto our paths" for His Kingdom multiplication.

• Signs and wonders in the heavens will light up our life so that we will be a real torch in the next eight years during the increase of natural darkness and calamities on earth.

• Be ready for a great shift of light and life for the Kingdom of God this year. No human has ever seen the fullness of what is ahead, especially through 2020. For the next eight years we will be positioned for the greatest awakening of God in American history.

• Then, in 2020 we will experience the greatest prophetic move the world has ever known – the 20/20 prophetic vision of God for His Kingdom! (See 2 Chronicles 20:20.)

• Those who live in the Islands will look to the mountains for their salvation. Waves will overflow so many places that it will astound the world. The new waves of the Lord will be a cause for doubters to begin to trust in God and not the soothsayers.

• This is a year for a complete re-creating of places in the world that have placed Israel in contempt. Accept that they will be allowing their land and name to be changed to adjust to God's covenants and promises. God is honor-bound to keep His Word and to lift up His chosen into His directed design which was written before the foundations of the earth.

• The Middle Eastern lands will know that there is a God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. No human will stop what God is about to do to demonstrate that God keeps His covenants to His own.

• There will be a "changing of the guards" on the USA Capitol Hill. All will know that "God is the DEAL!" American plans will be adjusted abruptly to God's plan, and not another will be consulted. God IS government. There will be a woman that arrives in the White House to surprise this current humanistic view.

• Above all – STAND. Stand firm in a time of worlds "shifting sand!" God's Word is everlasting, and you must stand firm upon HIS Word, not the world's view. Read and meditate upon God's logos (the Word of God) to hear more from the Father's rhema (spoken) word.

• Blessings will overtake those who pursue His heart in 2012. God is our source. Be in the center of His heart and obey His will and way.

• 2012 is the year of divine grace to mountains looming over your life. Years of past problems can be cast into the sea with this year's working of great grace!

• Always keep your hearts tuned in to the Father's. Do not allow other voices and those veiled by the enemy to rob the promises given to you from your loving Father God.

• Expect your miracle, and decree a thing and it will be established for you. You will come through as pure and refined gold for the Father's Kingdom plan.

• Remember, God IS love, and God sent us His only Son, Jesus, as the Light of Life for a very desperate world.

• Be the lighthouse of God for a searching and hurting world.

Always a voice for God,

John Mark Pool
Word to the World Ministries
MarkandSandyPool@aol.com

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02/06/2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged  

2012: A Year of Discovery

Bill Burns

Bill and Marsha Burns Faith Tabernacle2012 will become known as a year of discovery. As we begin to live under the rule of God's divine government, the mysteries of the end of the age will be revealed. The hidden manna (the mysteries) will be given, and revelation of God's purposes will come forth (Revelation 2:17).

The establishment of God's government, which will lead to discovery, will begin with a season of recovery.

The Trumpet: "I say unto you, truly, truly, that this is the day of recovery, so rise up with hope renewed. Gain access into My goodness. For surely I will restore that which has been stolen. I have come to set My people free, and I continue in the process by restoring them from time to time when it is necessary. Receive today the power of restoration and let the Spirit of the living God now invade your spiritual space; let it overtake you; let it embrace you."

Divine Government

The Trumpet – October 3, 2011: I prophesy to you that the Feast of Trumpets will birth a new season that will come into full manifestation and go forth in great strength into 2012. This will be the beginning of God's government becoming very, very apparent to us. The blessings of that government will come when we are living under His rule.

"Go forth with great joy, for indeed these are the days of the manifestation of My Kingdom. In these days, the reality of a supernatural Church will begin to be understood in the land and will be according to My purposes," says the Lord. "It is My will for My people to live in the glory of the supernatural realm. The supernatural events that you desire to see will become a reality, which will establish you in a greater measure of faith than ever before. So, arise and come forth into Kingdom purpose," says the Lord God Almighty.

Divine government will be the result of establishing the Kingdom. God's rule will begin in 2012. Twelve has always been the number of God's government; this has been established in Scripture and by divine pattern.

God's government began with the twelve tribes of Israel and continued in the New Testament with the designation of the twelve apostles. The rule of God and of the Lamb (see Revelation 22:3) will be in place for eternity. Again, the number 12 is found in God's eternal city, the New Jerusalem (see Revelation 21).

The city has 12 gates and 12 angels at the gates. The names of the 12 tribes of Israel are written on them. The wall of the city has 12 foundations, with the names of the 12 apostles on them. The city is 12,000 furlongs in length, breadth and height, and there are 12 precious stones on the foundations of the wall of that city.

The Vision

On January 1, 2012, the Lord gave me this Scripture:

Habakkuk 2:1-3 I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected. Then the LORD answered me and said: "Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."

When I read this Scripture, I knew that it had to do with God's divine government, and I knew that it would be progressive in nature – not all at once. However, the vision is for an appointed time (2012). I then saw the beginning of the manifestation of the Kingdom and that it would be as it was in the beginning of the rule of the King of kings:

Luke 2:41-42 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover. And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.

Luke 2:46-47 And it came to pass, that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

Jesus at age 12 went into the temple (place of government), and the Scripture says He was in the midst of those there – on the third day.

Hosea 6:1-3 Come, and let us return to the LORD; for He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight. Let us know, let us pursue the knowledge of the LORD. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth.

As we come completely under His rule, He will come to us, lead us, and guide us by His Spirit. He will reveal that which is hidden (see Isaiah 48:6). We are in the third day of Christ, who is establishing His third-day government over His people. Habakkuk says in 2:3 that at the end the vision will speak.

Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded: and there were loud voices in Heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

So the end time (third-day government) rule of Christ will begin in 2012 with a season of recovery, and then discovery as our King reveals the mysteries of the end of the age to His people. The manifestation of the Kingdom will be progressive and become complete when Christ returns to set up His physical Kingdom here on earth.

Signs in the Earth (Acts 2:19)

The sign that is visible regarding the need for divine government was given in 2011; the protests and uprisings against governments around the world have taken place, from the Arab Spring uprising to the Wall Street protestors in the USA. The world needs Divine government, and the Church does, also.

First the natural signs, then the spiritual signs will follow. The Scripture declares the spiritual reality of the rule of God over His people:

Revelation 19:15-16 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Resistance

Satan will fight against the establishment of God's government. The battle is going to heat up. This is the season that the prophet Jeremiah spoke about:

Jeremiah 12:5 If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? And if in the land of peace, in which you trusted, they wearied you, then how will you do in the floodplain of the Jordan?

The floodplain of the Jordan is historically known as the battleground between Israel, or God's people, and their enemies. Horses represent spiritual power: In the Church, apostolic power; and in satan's kingdom, the power of darkness. The horses that Jeremiah talked about represent the rulers of darkness that the apostle Paul identifies in Ephesians 6:12:

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

If the footmen (lower level demons) have worn God's people out, how can we contend (or war) with the rulers of darkness in the heavenlies (spirit realm)?

The Victory

Unless the Lord helps us we will not have victory over the rulers of darkness. However, the Lord will help us. He will empower us for warfare. He will lead us in victory, because it is written:

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

The Lord of Hosts will also reveal the plan of the rulers of darkness to His people. The promise He has given for 2012 is found in Isaiah 45:3:

"I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, who call you by your name, am the God of Israel."

The Lord's horses represent apostolic power for war (see Revelation 19:11-15). Apostolic power for war will come to the Church under God's divine government. Zechariah 10:1-3 tells us that at the time of the latter rain, which is in the third day of Christ (see Hosea 6:2-3), the Lord will make His people as "His royal horse in battle."

The royal (kingly) horses will defeat the rulers of darkness and put them to shame.

Zechariah 10:5 They shall be like mighty men, who tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle. They shall fight because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be put to shame.

Victory is assured by the Word of the Lord and the sign in the earth, which was released on Christmas Day, the movie with the title of "War Horse."

God's divine government will be established in a time of intense spiritual warfare. The good news is that we win if we fight the good fight of faith.

Testing Times

The tests of this season will be two-fold: We will be tested with regard to our willingness to live under God's rule, and to obey Him... or not. He will lead and guide us, but we must follow. We will also be tested (tempted by satan) to rebel against God's rule and His Word.

The Trumpet – December 5: "You have been taught My Word, and My ways have been revealed to you by the Spirit of Truth. You have been equipped by the Spirit of Power as you have embraced the gifts of the Spirit and have believed that you can operate in these. And now you are entering a time of testing so that you can apply that which you have learned and that which you have received. In this season, you can pass the tests that come by using the authority that you have been given. These tests will strengthen you and will teach you responsibility and integrity. They will equip you to be more than conquerors and enable you to be overcomers. This is an important season in which I am preparing My people to become a glorious Church. It is a season in which you must live by My prophetic and written Word. You must now learn to apply by faith My words to every test, and if you do so, you will have victory and reason for celebration. Present vision will be established as you embrace the challenges of this season.

"Rejoice and be glad, for the time of the victory and the Day of My power is at hand," says the Lord.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

May we all be doers of James 4:7-8: "Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded."

Spiritual Shifts

The government of God will be progressive, and each progression will come with a shifting in the spiritual realm. The spiritual atmosphere of each shift will cause us to become unsettled in our spiritual space. Each shift will cause us to enter into unfamiliar territory.

The key to recognizing the shifts is to stay connected in the Spirit of God and allow Him to lead us into each shift with understanding.

John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

A New Covering

A new covering of God's glory will be established over those who establish themselves under the rule of God.

Isaiah 4:5 Then the LORD will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering.

This covering of God's glory will bring the manifestation of the power of His Word. The written Word will birth revelation of the inner workings of the Kingdom of God. The Spirit of truth will amplify the written Word so that it helps us understand our personal destiny. The prophetic word will give direction and help us understand the times and seasons in which we live. The word of the Word:

Matthew 4:4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"

Kingdom Blessings

When we live under the rule of God in spirit and truth, then all of the written blessings become yes and amen.

2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

God's promise for 2012 is found in the 12th verse of Psalm 5:

Psalm 5:12 For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.

The blessings identified by the number 12 include provision, spiritual empowerment, healing, and miracles. Please allow the Holy Spirit to bring you into a position of faith so that you can receive the promises that you desire.

1. Provision and Empowerment

Mark 6:6-7 And He marveled because of their unbelief. Then He went about the villages in a circuit, teaching. And He called the twelve to Himself, and began to send them out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits.

Mark 6:41-43 And when He had taken the five loaves and the two fish, He looked up to Heaven, blessed and broke the loaves, and gave them to His disciples to set before them; and the two fish He divided among them all. So they all ate and were filled. And they took up twelve baskets full of fragments and of the fish.

2. Healing

Mark 5:25-29 Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years, and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. For she said, "If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well." Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction.

3. Miracles

Mark 5:41-42 Then He took the child by the hand, and said to her, "Talitha, cumi," which is translated, "Little girl, I say to you, arise." Immediately the girl arose and walked, for she was twelve years of age. And they were overcome with great amazement.

Spiritual empowerment will increase in this year as the Lord comes to His people and His rule is established. Healings will take place more frequently than they have in the past. The miracle of spiritual resurrection will take place. Spiritual life will come forth. Prophetic words, dreams and visions will become the result of this spiritual revolution.

Discovery

As this season progresses and the spiritual shifts take place, more of living under God's divine government will be understood. A greater anointing will be available because of the covering that will keep the glory of God upon us. The spiritual war will escalate, but we will have the victory. The blessings of God will be received, and we will bless His holy name.

A new frontier lies before us; it is waiting for us to discover the spiritual landscape. Let us rise up, full of faith for the journey, and let us go forth like the spiritual pathfinders of past generations. Let us be like those who have gone before us.

Hebrews 11:32-34 And what more shall I say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

Our King will establish His Kingdom among His people. My prayer is that all of God's people will enter into this year with the expectation of discovery.

Matthew 6:10 Your Kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Bill Burns
Faith Tabernacle
ft111@spiritofprophecy.com

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 02/06/2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged  

2012 "An Unconventional Year" Prophetic Insights

* I have a few things that I would like to express to you... ...before I share.

As I prepare to communicate with those whom the Lord may have read these insights that He has impressed me with for the year 2012, I would like to advise that you would read with the intention of allowing the Holy Spirit to direct you to the Word of God for further confirmation and direction.

No one prophetic voice hears all, and it is a wise person who will listen to what the Lord would say through many individuals who have words to share. There will be a thread or theme that flows out of the multitude of voices, and the Lord will prune away what may well be opinions, personal expressions and flamboyance, or even sensational one-upmanship or eerie predictions filled with dread, or — maybe even ambiguous supernatural potential events.

Having shared this, please-as one of God’s own children, always return to His plumb line of the scripture to bring wisdom and balance to any prophetic words you may hear.

Let’s Begin:

2012 - An Unconventional Year

This will be a year where what often looks to be predictable and obvious will instead, go an entire different direction or take an unpredictable course.

The word “ Unconventional” has been the keynote word from the Lord to me.

The word unconventional means:

Unusual, irregular, unorthodox, unfamiliar, uncommon, unwonted, out of the ordinary, atypical, singular, alternative, different; new, novel, innovative, groundbreaking, pioneering, original, unprecedented; eccentric, idiosyncratic, quirky, odd, strange, bizarre, weird, outlandish, curious; abnormal, anomalous, aberrant, extraordinary; nonconformist, Bohemian, avant-garde; informal far out, offbeat, off the wall, wacky, madcap, oddball, zany, hippie, kooky, wacko.

“In his heart a man plans his course,
But the LORD determines his steps.”
Proverbs 16:9

GOD AND MAN AT ODDS
Many have built platforms and empires within their own self-created spheres that have brought for some, great levels of visibility and success. This applies heavily to corporate leaders as well as those holding on to the concept spiritually that one key leader is the “voice” for the many.

2012 will be a year where the abuses of power will continue to be not only exposed and addressed, but will also appallingly be made public and drug through more and more media mud slinging.

Again, the Lord has graciously given time to those who still cling to entitlement and an attitude of “specialness," presuming they are more anointed, more brilliant and who have consistently attempted to be notable authorities, without having the personal lives behind the scene, that honor the heart and purposes of God.

It will be as if a box has been opened for all to see its hidden contents, or perhaps a drape drawn back to see what is hidden behind it. Plagiarism will be rampant in publications in both specular and spiritual genres. It will expose poor scholarship and rushed materials meant to entice hearts and to stroke the ego of the writer.

All of this the Father has warned over and over again within the heart of those now seared by greed and weak confidence in God’s plan and chosen times for promotions.

“
Some became fools through their rebellious ways,
And suffered affliction because of their iniquities.”
Psalm 107:17

TURNING AWAY FROM PRESUMPTION
So often the Lord has had to deal with the issue of His people presuming that, “They know how” He-The Lord will or — “should” move in certain settings, only to be gravely disappointed and shocked when it appears as if the opposite happens.

To presume means to take for granted that something exists or is the case. It also means to make unjustified demands; take liberties.

Unless we as believers become solidly and firmly trained up in the study of the Scripture, not just the memorizing and quoting of it randomly, there will continue to be fractured teaching and many bizarre approaches to what is the plan of God for his people on planet earth.

“And He said to them, be careful what you are hearing. The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you--and more [besides] will be given to you who hear.”
Mark 4:24

“Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved [tested by trial], a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.”
2 Timothy 2:15

POSTURING OR PARENTING?
As the Lord continues to build and establish the model of genuine “Apostolic Fathering and Mothering," in 2012 there will be a notable “fork in the road” for those called to this daunting assignment from Heaven.

The Father has asked me to lovingly but firmly warn those who are now in the possible place of having broader influences over another generation of developing young and tender leaders, to be very aware of where they stand.

A healthy and wise parent or mentor will train, model and provide safe boundaries for their children or students to grow and learn to step out into, knowing that they will experience difficulties and hardships, as well as many exciting growth spurts.

Those who need to have a following or remain as “cool and hip” as the young people they mentor will face a serious clash in the days ahead of them. Name dropping, self promoting of their spiritual acumen and harsh or condescending talking down to those in their care will result in being disqualified from moving into the next promise of Apostolic training and mentoring centers, which the Lord has been preparing for several decades.

You CAN teach an old Dog New Ways ...
....If you bring in the MASTER trainer.

Saying things like “This is the way that you are” or that you are “set in your ways” exposes willfulness and a need for control. So does boasting that you have worked hard and have “earned” your title and position.” Those who posture or continue to tout their “higher levels of knowledge and insight” will become a sour source of reference, and the King of heaven will not bless them with further influence.

They now have a choice to set things right with those whom they have “kept under their thumbs” and whom have not been allowed to move into to the fullness of their calling. Choose the path of humbling yourselves in the sight of the Lord.

His example of lowliness and the release of others into the harvest fields will be the only model that Father will bless in the days ahead.

I believe all human fatherhood should be patterned...
...After the Divine Fatherhood.

The Lord would have these whom are standing in this place of decision know that it does not matter that you have done mighty or impressive things in the past years. That is past and gone. You have received your rewards. Move now into a place where inclusiveness in Kingdom equality and honor are practiced openly and freely.

Those who still have the aloof approach in sharing of honor and position will be eventually left on their own, having exhausted and exasperated those whom they were supposed to train and release.

ANOTHER GENERATION ALSO SHINES BRIGHTLY
Let the up and coming leaders in other generations shine in what they do! Don’t compete or try to be as “cool” as they are in their genre of expression. Let GO!

“Fathers, do not exasperate [harass — provoke — embitter — aggravate] your children that they may not lose heart and become discouraged.”
Colossians 3:21

He who always finds fault with a child; who is never satisfied with what he does; who scolds and frets and complains will eventually break his spirit, and soon destroys in the delicate texture of his soul all desire of doing well.

The child in despair soon gives over every effort to please. He becomes sullen, morose, stupid, and indifferent to all the motives that can be presented to him, and becomes to a great extent indifferent as to what he does — since all that he does meets with the same reception from the parent.

“Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.”
Deuteronomy 4:9

THE POWERLESS AGAINST THE MIGHTY
The Father in heaven has an exclusive responsibility towards His people and He cries out to them through the Holy Spirit that just as he moved on behalf of Asa and his men when surrounded by a vast army and 300 chariots, so will He move again on behalf of those who are obedient to His voice and commands.

He tells you at this time...
... To put HIM between yourself and the enemy.

When Asa realized his lack of strength… THEN he saw Jehovah God crush the Cushites. They were “Crushed before the Lord and their foes.” 2Chronicles 14:13

Then Asa called to the LORD his God and said, "LORD, there is no one besides You to help in the battle between the powerful and those who have no strength; so help us, O LORD our God, for we trust in You, and in Your name have come against this multitude. O LORD, You are our God; let not man prevail against You."
2 Chronicles 14:11

THE “BUGLE” TO BE “FRUGAL”
There will be several “invented” crisis settings in 2012 that will cause many to choose to hoard and stockpile for themselves. They will be quickly exposed as moneymaking schemes and a tool to inflate prices.

Oh the other side of this there will be those who have very little with which to live and eat due to job losses and cutbacks. Those around them, if not filled with the fruits of Grace and Mercy, will become indifferent to the cry of their needs, for there will be many.

“Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help.”
Isaiah 58:7

The Lord would have me share that He is indeed watching to see if the heart of the Apostolic move of God can be again modeled as when the people brought what they had to trusted and integral teams of leaders, who then distributed with prayer and wisdom to all, and none had any lack.

We are at a time where the Body of Christ must share resources willingly and fairly and not justify personal strictures that apply to others, but not themselves.

Here is a scriptural measuring stick to use to observe the true Apostolic heart and Leader.

Psalm 112:9
They share freely and give generously to those in need.
Their good deeds will be remembered forever.
They will have influence and honor.

FINAL PROPHETIC WORDS
THE UK - IRELAND – FRANCE 
GERMANY – CANADA

“Then I was told, You are to make a fresh prophecy
concerning many peoples and races and nations,
And languages and kings.” Revelation 10:11

The United Kingdom
There will be a ROAR of Prayer heard from desperate hearts in the UK. Prayer will be a way of life in many small Hamlets and Villages, and many homes will become chapels of healing and miracles.

The prostitution red light districts in Central London will have an epic move of God as He sends in intercessors in tandem with relevant and fiery Revivalists who will have such a strong presence of God with the Power of Holy Spirit bringing conviction, that even the hardest atheist observing it all will be made to run away in terror at the potent power of God falling upon the filth of prostitution.

Joel 2:25
And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, my great army, which I sent among you.

Houses of hope and care will spring up in smaller surrounding areas, where these whom have once been bound will be cared for and restored.

Galatians 6:1
BRETHREN, IF any person is overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual [who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit] should set him right and restore and reinstate him, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also.

Ireland
There are many hidden and faithful leaders who have weathered political and spiritual storms for decades who are now well prepared and ready for the Father’s divine plan for their lives.   

Ireland will begin to export teams of Apostolic and Prophetic missionaries into the USA and Europe. These people will have a razor sharp ability to cast out religious spirits hindering moves of God. They will bring with them the fresh songs of praise and worship now ready for the hungry ears of the true worshiper.

The “cynical” Irishman will now become the grand believer declaring — “With God all things are possible”!

There will be a spotlight on Ireland with new technologies being developed and mined there. With it, doors will open for many to travel to Ireland and find Father and Mother mentors ready to restore, train, and release.

France and Germany
The Father calls France, “A nation now in chaos”. But as an underground stream flows swiftly and quietly, so do those who have determined to pray and intercede with heart wrenching pleas for the Father to move within their land.

A spiritual passivity will begin to be addressed and shaken off of the hearts of fearful and hidden believers. There will begin to be a few strong and ethical governmental leaders rise up who will begin to risk addressing the rapidly encroaching militant attacks against the people of France and its outlying regions. There will be community vigils of prayer in local churches and the repenting of passiveness and elitist thinking.

German and French believers will begin to view one another in a Kingdom perspective and join in prayer and service to one another, creating a groundswell of food pantries with farmers and dairies that will create CO-OPs.

The key to breaking the spiritual stagnation in France will be the humbling of hearts before the Throne of God, and reaching out beyond its own borders.

Ephesians 2: 14
For He is [Himself] our peace (our bond of unity and harmony). He has made us both [Jew and Gentile] one [body], and has broken down (destroyed, abolished) the hostile dividing wall between us.

Germany
Germany will have a large revolt and uprising from among the youth as the economy continues to stress and bend. Looting and the stealing and selling of automobiles will become a raging epidemic.

"For when the world with all its earthly wisdom failed to perceive and recognize and know God by means of its own philosophy, God in His wisdom was pleased through the foolishness of preaching [salvation, procured by Christ and to be had through Him], to save those who believed (who clung to and trusted in and relied on Him)."
1 Corinthians 1:21

Simultaneously, young street evangelists who have been well trained as well as educated will be commissioned to reach out to those rioting and manifesting. Government leaders will not know what to do with the uproar, and sanctions against open religious expressions will be put in place.

Nevertheless, young Paul’s and Silas’s will not fear what man can do to them and will continue to flow in the power of Evangelism, seeing the hand of God spare the lives of many.

Jonah 3:2
Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and preach and cry out to it the preaching that I tell you.

CANADA
Canada will experience one of its most prosperous seasons ever known, for a short season.

The Lord would have Canada know that they must deal fairly with the wealth that they will produce and pay back the First Native families, and with Godly equity. If this is not addressed with wisdom and integrity, Canada will have to pass through the sorrows of disobedience.

Canadian Intercessors are being awakened and called up to stand in the place of prayer for its leaders and tribes. Now is not the time for silliness and laughter.

It is a sober day, with a command for sober prayers.

Accordingly then, let us not sleep, as the rest do, but let us keep wide awake (alert, watchful, cautious, and on our guard) and let us be sober (calm, collected, and circumspect).
1 Thessalonians 5:6

“Get up! Stand UP! Be Purposeful,” says the Lord. How do you not know that through your borders I can bring a North American "Wave of Justice and Restoration?”

1 Peter 1:13
So brace up your minds; be sober (circumspect, morally alert); set your hope wholly and unchangeably on the grace (divine favor) that is coming to you when Jesus Christ (the Messiah) is revealed.

In Closing,
I bless you, the reader of these prophetic insights, In the Name of Jesus.

May His word be a lamp to your feet and a light to your path.
2 Peter 1:21

“Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said, “No, don’t worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers and sisters who testify about their faith in Jesus. Worship only God. For the essence of prophecy is to give a clear witness for Jesus. ”
Revelation 19:10

Duplication and sharing of this message is welcomed as long as the complete message and website information for Mary Lindow is included.

Thank You.
 Copyright © 2012
" THE MESSENGER " ~ Mary Lindow

www.marylindow.com

Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/18/2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged  

Seven Things God is Saying For 2012

John Belt

John Belt1. Patience & Maturity

James 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

God has been working with His people to bring them into a place of maturity through patience. He has to be able to get His people to slow down. It is important for what God is taking us into that we learn we can do nothing apart from Him. He is taking us through situations which require our patience and trust in Him. The heart of this process is about our learning not to do things in our own strength. When we try to accomplish things in our own strength it results in a heart that moves away from the Lord.

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus says the Lord: "Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart departs from the Lord."

2. Healing, Renovation & Restoration

Acts 3:21 ...Whom Heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

We are in a time of full circle right now. Things are coming around full circle into a place of restoration. Some things had to rest for a season, but now there is a reigniting of God's purposes. With that there will be renovations in our thinking. There is a "next round" for all those who would like to enter in to it. However, what this will require is a different way of doing things – a different mindset and a releasing of the old ways.

God has to renovate the way we think to take us into this next round of His glory and plans. There will be a release of fresh healing oil that will be both for the body and soul. God's power will be displayed again, but not in the way that many would expect. There will be healing communities that will display His power just through the corporate atmosphere of His glory. God is bringing healing, renovation and restoration by His Spirit.

3. Developing the Whole Man
(Spirit, Soul & Body)

1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.

Man is comprised of spirit, soul and body. When all of these work together with one another there is an excellence of life that is produced. God wants to bring all of these aspects of who we are into a healthy state. Our spirit is first, being the center of communion with God. But if our body isn't healthy, then our spirit is hindered from operating at full capacity. We need to understand that when Jesus, Paul and Peter walked the earth... they walked!

We are not living in the same day. It is the day of McDonald's and driving. Everything is far too easy, which promotes laziness and bad health. This is part of the reason why people are obese and struggling spiritually. Then our minds must get on a Word diet. The Word of God produces a sharpness in our walk. Welcoming the Holy Spirit to illuminate God's Word will bring the Spirit of revelation to us, enabling us to have love and discernment. When the spirit, soul and body are taken care of we will have the ability to walk in a place that is much higher in God's heart.

4. What Does Apostolic Look Like?

Ephesians 4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers...

I think many have a misconstrued idea of what apostolic ministry actually is. It is not nearly as glorious as many would suppose. For people who would like to be apostolic, or have the badge or title of some other five-fold ministry office, don't get enamored with it. What I would compare apostolic ministry to, even though I'm not an expert or claim to know the ins and outs, is a man working hard, digging into some really hard, weedy and thorny ground, sweating profusely and yet growing stronger as he goes. That would describe a pioneering spirit or someone who is actively engaged in apostolic ministry.

What does it really take to be apostolic? It takes God and a yielded vessel. That's it. The same thing with being a prophet, a pastor, a teacher, or an evangelist. The main thing that we all need to be concerned with is that Jesus is saying to us, "Well done, good and FAITHFUL servant... you heard My voice and you did what I said to do." You don't have to have a cheer leading squad singing your praises to be in apostolic ministry. What you do need is God to give you a phone call, give you directions, and then you simply do it.

One thing is for sure: You need to be used to having regular communication ("phone calls") with God. We all have the hot line inside us, it just needs tending to. If you want to be apostolic, then be apostolic. If you want to be prophetic, be prophetic. If you want to teach, then teach. If you want to pastor, then be pastoral. We don't have to be in an office to do the works of Jesus. We have the freedom without limitations to walk in all of these aspects of His life. We are all called... but, I guess the question would be Who is being chosen? Then, if so, why? Maybe hunger for God has something to do with it. You think?

5. Being a House of Prayer

Isaiah 56:7 Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer...

Being a "house of prayer" is an important thing. And although there are stereotypes of what this could look like, the most important thing to remember is that buildings are not the "house of prayer"; firstly, we are the house of prayer. God wants us to be burning lamps of worship and prayer. When His flames are burning inside of us, prayer is the result.

There are all kinds of prayers. There is my favorite kind of prayer – communion with the Holy Spirit speaking in tongues; there is petitionary prayer; there are corporate prayers of agreement. We have prayers that are songs from the Spirit as well as prophetic prayer. God uses all these kinds of prayer. As we begin to engage in not just one but all forms of prayer, our lives will take on a greater completeness in our union with God and each other. Become a member of the "burning prayer house," a place of His presence, worship and prayer.

6. The Army of God

2 Timothy 2:4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.

Are you in the army of God? Do you believe in the army of God? If you don't, it is time that you do! God put us all here on purpose, for a purpose. It is not for the purpose of our convenience, our wants, our opinions and complacency. God wants to set His people on fire to bring awakening. I'm not referring to a religious zealot mindset, but rather a people that are so on fire and ignited by the Holy Spirit. This is just naturally offensive because we are operating from the Kingdom of Light. To be in an army you must be a soldier, at the very least. That means active duty is the norm.

Did you know that when someone is in the army they get promoted because of acts of valor? There are different ranks in God's army just as in the natural. No one gets promoted going AWOL. It is time for people to get their eyes off of themselves and get about the Father's business. While people are busy nursing themselves, others are dying because of a lack of help because no one wants to get in the battle. It is time to tap into the raw power of the Holy Spirit. What people need is an encounter with God! I believe in the family of God and the ARMY OF GOD. Don't be "entangled" with the "things, stuff or affairs" of the world. Rather, stay with single focus on the Father's business.

7. Breakthrough

2 Samuel 5:20 So David went to Baal Perazim, and David defeated them there; and he said, "The Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like a breakthrough of water." Therefore he called the name of that place Baal Perazim.

God is ready to give His people breakthrough. Although this term can be overused and can seem a little outdated, breakthrough is very real. People are going to find breakthrough as they enter into a greater surrender, deeper devotion, and more excellent commitment to the Lord and His purposes. Make sure to chronicle what God is speaking to you. Be ready to write a scroll on the promises He will give to you. Awake with a spirit of expectation in faith to what He has in store for you.

In the story of Daniel, we see that he had an "excellent spirit." We also see how this was manifested in his actions. Daniel went with the vegetables. Daniel essentially changed his diet, changed how he was living, even though he could not change where he was living. God made Daniel prosper where he was because of his outstanding commitment to God's purposes and plans. God dropped downloads into Daniel's spirit, gave him favor with the King, and opened up the double doors in His life to overflow, promotion, and blessing. It is time to move out of mediocrity and into excellence. Don't be content with your predicament. Press through to the breakthrough!

Have a great week with God!

John Belt
Live In His Presence Ministries
admin@liveinhispresence.com

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version