Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Opportunities Arise With Inheritance Revelation by Lana Vawser 12-1-2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Lisa Mishaga

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/01/2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged Quote Lisa Mishaga

Opportunities Arise With Inheritance Revelation

1st December, 2011

Lana Vawser

Manasseh Christian Ministries

lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

(Hebrews 11:6 ESV)

My precious Church, I am calling you deeper into the revelation of who I am, My heart for you, and who you are in Me. I am calling you to draw closer to Me, closer than you have ever been before. In worship, surrender and rest, coming before Me and seeking Me, and seeing My heart manifested in all areas of your life.

I am teaching many of you about inheritance, the inheritance that I have given you. The inheritance that was purchased for you  - I am teaching many of you in this season to stand on My Word like never before. To hear what My Spirit is saying unto you, and then standing on those promises.

The wind of My Spirit is blowing, the wind of My Spirit is bringing change into many lives. I am restructuring things, I am remoulding things, I am removing things and adding things in many of your lives. I am bringing many of you to a greater place of stepping into the next step of your destinies.

Many of you are on the ‘shore line’ on the brink of what has been promised to you from long ago. The time has seemed to draw out, but My people, I say unto you, do not lose focus, do not lose your passion, and do not lose Me as your vision. For the harvest time is upon you.

My time is not your time, and My ways are not your ways, but My ways are perfect. Things have arisen in many of your lives that in the ‘natural’ could be seen as stumbling blocks or stop signs, but My people, these things are actually the ‘vessels’ that I will use to bring great acceleration into your lives and I shall move suddenly through what seems to ‘man’ to be obstacles, to propel you forth into the change of season. The new season.

In the twinkling of an eye it shall seem that many things will fall into place by My hand for many of you who are waiting on Me for direction, guidance, and provision. Suddenly shall My Spirit move and bring about the manifestation of the long awaited promises.

Your spirits are groaning and full of anticipation and excitement for what I am releasing. Many of you have been crying out ‘release come now, release come now’ but in fact My people, you are already on the journey of ‘releasing’. The little things and little ways you have already seen Me move, are part of the greater releasing that is about to take place. Do not despair, do not let your hearts be troubled, but know that you are about to enter a greater realm of the miraculous.

You are about to enter into a season of such great favour, such great heavenly manifestation of provision, and such great opportunity and revelation from Me that many will stand in awe of My beauty and heart.

You are already being released My people. You are already on the journey. So do not despair, I am moving. The breakthrough may have not yet arrived in the magnitude that you are expecting, but you are on your way. My Spirit is carrying you.

Keep stepping into your inheritance in Me. Continue to be led by My Spirit to make the heavenly withdrawals by faith from the account of heaven, and stand stand stand.

Make these faith withdrawals as My Spirit prompts you and continue to step out as you are led by Me. Many of you who have been hidden for a long time, are now being raised up, and shall step forth in faith suddenly into areas to bring My Kingdom.

The veil is about to be removed, and many of you will see clearly. There will be no more assumption, but things will be made crystal clear by My Spirit.

Stand! Stand! Stand! Continue to allow Me to draw you deeper into the revelation of all that I have purchased for you, and all that I have given unto you.

The promised land of My promises to you that are unfolding before you, is going to draw you to a level of worship and surrender in Me that you have never known before.

A wave of awe shall overtake you! Awe of Me and My wonderful -plans and promises for your life.

View Lisa Mishaga's Profile Search for other posts by Lisa Mishaga

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version