Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Today’s Economic Announcement Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/05/2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I do not like to write things that are going on in the world, I feel led to mention this. Fifteen more countries, fifteen, are up for a CREDIT DOWNGRADE. If they are all downgraded, things IN THE WORLD are not going to be good. The Lord has caused this New Season in Him to coincide with the things of the earth being shaken, PARTICULARLY the financial system. That is what it will take to make many SEEK THE LORD. THAT BEING SAID, He wants us to remember Goshen. If you are IN HIM, you are in GOSHEN. YOU ARE SAFE. Do not worry about the things that the world worries about. I recommend NOT feeding your mind with CNN and FOXNEWS. RATHER, this is the time to fill your hearts and minds with His Word. To Worship Him. To spend TIME with Him. You know what? OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL. HE WILL PROVIDE FOR OUR EVERY NEED. Those in the world WILL SEE THIS. We are approaching the time that we will need to put what we learned into practice. WHEN its darkest in the world, His Bride will arise and shine like a powerful lighthouse. The Lost will see it from a great distance, and come to hear what we say - to hear about Our Father's wonderful love, about Jesus and the Cross. MILLIONS WILL COME INTO THE KINGDOM AND BE SAVED.

"I love men and want no man to perish. I am allowing this, but I DID NOT CAUSE IT. Men caused it by turning their attention away from Me. I will use this to cause MANY, MANY TO TURN TO ME"

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Bill Evans

Posted: 12/05/2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

You are right - this is what it takes for many to seek the Lord while others will choose to harden their heart and accuse God.

An encourgaging word Jeff.  Thank for posting. 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen,,,"whatever cannot be shaken will remain."  Yes, my Brother, Father has been reassurring me my home is 'my land of Goshen'...  I speak it out often and remind the devil nothing unholy, nothing that defiles can penetrate the power of the blood of Jesus that saturates my home, 'my land of Goshen'... I am prompted to share a testimony of a miracle my Hubby & i received which was an obvious manifestastion of our home being 'our land of Goshen'... Our townhouse neighborhood was located in a cul-de-sac... We'd stand in the front bedroom of our townhouse facing the street and declare, 'this is our land of Goshen' and our lights/power stay on no matter what comes... We'd bless the entire neighborhood with these words...  It was Christmas morning and we were waiting for our granddaughter to walk the short distance from where she lived to our house... We were driving her to her Dad's home to spend Christmas day together... We were loaded up ready to leave the driveway when she arrived... She jumps into the back of the van and says, 'burr, Grams!'   How'd you like taking your shower & gettin' ready in the cold and dark?  I replied, "we werent cold and it wasnt dark in our house." She says, well, the power is off at our house and you only live across the street and 3 places down!  I can remember the silence that came into the van after I shared that the power cant go off at our house, our home is 'our land of Goshen.'   She had Jesus in her heart, but not learned to walk by faith as yet!  The power company came out like they do when there's an outage working to get the main line operating first... We were ALL on the main line-lol-but our power never went out and what a 'scratching of their heads' went on... Three days later they had trucks out there still trying to figure out how/why the power stayed on in our neighborhood... "Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord , the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.  He gives power to the faint and weary and to him who has no might He increases strength(causing it to multiply and making it abound)."  What a MIGHTY AWESOME FATHER GOD WE HAVE!!!  YEAH GOD!!!  TY JESUS!!!  \o/\o/\o/

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/06/2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I like that testimony Gayle! :)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version