Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU: TWO BECOME ONE! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/16/2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

My love, my tender ones, how I desire to share what is on my mind, thoughts and heart with you. I so desire for us to dwell together in the desires of My Father and your Father.

It is the truth, that My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are My ways your ways. Can you understand this my Love? Sometimes when you read my word you hear them religiously spoken in your ears, but when you are drawn to be with me, I speak and impart them to you lovingly and tenderly within your very being.

The reason I told you why my thoughts are not your thoughts, and my ways not your ways is not to build a gap between us, but for you to hear my deep love for you to draw you ever up higher in Me, so that where I am, you shall also be.

When I said, "even as the heavens are above the earth, so are my thoughts above your thoughts and my ways above your ways," it is because I so desire you to dwell in Me and Me in you in the "up here" that I desire for you. It is here I can reveal all things to you as I desire to do.

The place of intermingling our hearts together is the place my mind will be fully in you. It is the place where I burn my Father's desires in you and My desires to you, and reveal them in you. This is " our" perfect plan for your life and even in showing you the things to come. This is mine and My Fathers 'plan for you through the Holy Spirit.

I am calling you up out of the natural realm where our thoughts and ways seem to be separated from me by millions of miles to the place of true intimacy and unity where my mind, (thoughts, plans and desires) will be in you burning like fire.

This is where you were truly be consumed in me and I will be the consuming God in you. Our hearts beating and burning together as one. Our thoughts mingled together to only please our Father in all things and bring Glory to His name.

My ways are above yours by design. Again it is not to separate us, but to actually draw you up higher to seek Me with all your heart. My people left at their own accord will never seek me. So I placed my ways above your ways and my thoughts above your thoughts to increase your desire and hunger to truly know me.

Your desire to know Me, see Me, and be intimate with Me is the only way my mind can be in you. My servant Moses said, "Teach me your ways Oh God, that I might know thee.That is the heart that I want you to have as well.

The desires to know me and my ways are the thoughts I want to consume you with. My thoughts desire for you to be one with me even as I am one with My Father. I prayed for you that you would be one in us and recorded it for you to read in John 17.

This is my Glory, the Glory that the Father has given me that we may be one. Me in you, Father and us in them, that they may be perfectly one with us! Do you hear what my mind and thoughts truly desire for your life?

It is not hard to have my mind in you or my thoughts leading you and directing you. It is a matter only determined by the amount of love you allow me to fill you with. To have my mind requires you to know me personally and the thoughts and plans I have for you. These thoughts are burning thoughts for you from my Father and that love burns in Me to make us one, with my mind being in you.

It is not hard at all. All you need is to understand my passionate love for you and allowing Me to truly love you. Love always wants to be united with object that it loves. You are the object of my love, my dove. My desire for you is to fill you with My All in ALL, until perfect love cast out all fear in you.

My desire for you is to share my existence to you and in you that we may walk as one by my Holy Spirit burning in you. Here is where you will behold My Glory. The Glory that will be seen rising upon you.

Love always draws the object it loves to itself. So I am love! My thoughts are higher than your thoughts and ways above your ways because in them is my perfect love for you that will draw you up to me. When you open up your heart to receive my love, I draw you up.

I take you out of the old thoughts that are rooted in being separated from me, and replace them with my thoughts "that nothing in all creation can ever separate you from the love of God which is in me, Christ Jesus your Lord and King.

It is perfected love that cast out all fear, for fear has torment. It is here in our dwelling together as one in reality, My thoughts will fill you, my ways will lead you, and My will, will be burning in you.

Only in this deep place of unity can our desire become one with the Father. My thoughts are always to love and do our Father's will above all things, and then to love one another as I have loved you.

There is no way for you to study my mind, or study my thoughts, or even study my will. All of these things come by abiding in the vine until I fill you with my words, my plans, my thoughts for you and my will. I said, "I know the thoughts and plans I have for you. I have no intention of leaving you in the dark concerning my will and desires. So come to me, so I can write my laws upon your heart and we can become one. Let this mind be in you...

There is no way to have my mind unless you truly desire to be married to me as I desire to be married to you. It is in our marriage we become one in thought, purpose and deed. It is in marriage where my ways become our ways and my thoughts become our thoughts as one with our Father. It is in marriage we can reproduce this heavenly seed in the lives our Father sends us to, so they too can become one with our Lord as well.

Let this mind be in you. My thoughts for you will liberate you, free you, fill you, empower you, and deliver you, feed you, care for you, keep you safe, for they are thoughts not for evil, but for welfare and peace and that you would have hope in your final outcome.

It is easy to take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am lowly and meek, and I surely will give you rest to your soul. For when my mind is in you your heart will stay at soul rest and peace. You won't be anxious for anything, but you will know the true joy of the Lord which is your strength.

Will you come up here? Will you allow my words that as the heavens are above the earth so our my thoughts above yours, and my ways above yours burn in you with My Holy Fire? Will you let these words draw you upward into the depth of my heart where I can impart my thoughts, plans and ways in you and work them through your life?

My love, you can't study to learn my ways or to know them, you can know about them, but you can't know them as filling your very being. You can't study my thoughts to know them, you may know about them, but to  truly know them they must BURNED IN YOU AND BECOME FLESH WITHIN YOU!.

Will you allow me tonight to draw you upward even into my chambers to be with Me? Will you allow My Holy Spirit to join our minds in every way, thought and plans so we can please our Father in what we do?

If you would only stay a little longer with Me in my presence, I would burn my thoughts and plans in you speedily. I would make you holy even as I am holy! Then you would have my mind, my desires, and my will for your life and all those I send you to. My will is to do the will of the one who sent me, My Father.

So just declaring you have my mind does not mean you do. To have my mind in you means to know my Fathers desires and to live for only His desires that please Him. This is how I become glorified through your life as you live to please our Father.

Let me bring you to the place as I did the Bride in my Song of all Songs, the Song of Solomon where she boldly declares, I am my beloveds, and His desires are towards me. This is my heart for you. It is my desire to bring you to this level of maturity.

In maturity you have died daily. You have picked up your cross, denied yourself, and you have followed me up to this very moment in time. Maturity mean you no longer live for yourself and your desires, but you live willingly for the desires (the thoughts and plans) of our Father. This desire had me to cry out, "A body you have prepared for me oh God, here I coming to do your will."

A mature heart knows it belongs to my Father alone, and they live only for His desires willingly, lovingly and with all their heart and to do them. This is what it means by, "and His desires are towards me." It is a heart that is selfless and willing to esteem others better then themselves.

So allow these words to draw you upward until you can let your mind be in Me until we become one in thought, purpose and plans. Do not fear!  It is more than possible for me to do in you. I will do it!  It is my deepest and holiest desire to bring you up into the fullness of my desires for you as you find me in the secret place of my chambers.

Scripture Verses:

Philippians 2: 5-11 AMP

Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained,

But stripped Himself [of all privileges and rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being. And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross!

Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name,That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,And every tongue (frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 12/16/2011 at 11:31pm

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Come Away My Beloved

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES  HENRY AMEN!!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Kathy, there is a book entitled, "Come Away My Beloved"... this book was put in my hands back in 1984... It contains prophectic word received by the author, not remembering the author's name right now... But, I all but wore that book out, & was prompted to give it to someone...that was my introduction to prophecy and I searched the Word for the witness which I received that every prophecy in that book, "Come Away My Beloved" was from Holy Spirit... My heart has a very fond memory of this book.  TY Henry for sharing Papa's heart here with us... Oh that my heart beats in harmony with Yours, Papa, as I dwell with You in Your secret place, resting, trusting, loving, having the Mind of Christ and Your Wisdom over every situation and circumstance. Amen  TY JESUS \o/  Love you ALL

Edited by Gayle Getz on 12/17/2011 at 4:23am

Bill Evans

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Praise God

Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Hello Sisters and Brothers,

Merry Christmas to my special family in God which you all are. We are truly blood bought brother and sisters in Christ. We are family.

Kathy that was beautiful what God gave you and what a confirmation! Lin, Gayle and Bill thanks for the posts, our God is so awesome. I wish I could express in words the intertwining with the Lord I felt as I wrote it. It was like we were being sown together or knitted together as one. It was like loosing your identity in another like being married.

It was so sweet and beautiful, I don't if I captured in words as He gave it to me, the experience of His desire to wrap Himself around us and as He did, our thoughts became as one. His desires burned in me, and all I can say, is in that, I DID NOT WANT ANY OTHER DESIRES BUT HIS!

God is truly doing a remarkable work in us, beyond anything we ever have seen and known. The best part is He is the initiator of it and we just learn to be sensitive to His drawing and wooing us to Himself.

But there is something more, if we respond to that drawing, our hearts will begin to woo Him to us. He is looking for that so much, that He can find a heart that is so desiring Him, that it woos Him to us.

Oh, what does love look like? Oh, how deep and awe filled is the "wonder of His love." It is more than a Christmas carol, it is a life being filled with Him! Lord make us one in you as you desire. Lord let us satisfy the depth of your heart and the longing for which you made us for, to be yours and yours alone. We love you dear precious Love, you are our love. Draw us, and we will run after you, Oh my King, bring us into your chambers.

The Lord I love the fact you were born into this world in a manager. I love that you died on the cross for me and rose again, but even more I love that you did all that to let me experience that love, the height, width, the depth, and breath of it. Oh is there anything greater than your love for us. NO WAY. Is there anyone greater than Love HIMSELF, No!

We love you Father. We love you my Lord, We love you Holy Spirit. You our ALL IN ALL! SELAH!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My love for you is love unending for you are "MY" Inheritance from the Father !

Now do you see why I love you ?!

For he gifted you to Me and wrapped you in his holiness by My suffering sacrifice of Blood with a promise of eternal bliss . . .

So "NOW" as you enter into the Shalom of My promise, I bring the fruit of My rest in peace ~ Tranquility ~ Promised ~

~ My love for you endures forever ~ !

Morika Nolan

Posted: 12/17/2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged Quote Morika Nolan

My soul is stirred while reading this. The Father loves each and every one of us so much... to the Nth degree. There's no way we can out run it, sin enough,  stray enough to get away from his love. So merciful, so much grace. I'm awe stricken by his divine presence and humbled by the reflection of myself when I am before him. Filthy as I am, he makes a way, puts me on a street called straight and blesses me with each and every step. How kind? How much love? We can NEVER understand its depth.  I am fully committed to letting him love on me.... to going higher in him and receiving what he desires for me. I have seen my promise, seen the open door, seen a glimpse of his Glory and I want it!!!!!!! I desire it more than anything. To be closer to him, to cast aside my tormented mind and anguished soul and receive overflowing peace in their place. To be fearless and bold and fully persuaded to press toward the high calling in Christ Jesus. To overcome my doubt and LOVE again from my spirit, not my heart. The Lord wants to poor into his children at this time, we simply have to make ourselves available and empty willing and ready to be molded and fashioned for his use in this time. I feel GREAT!!!!!!! Thank you Henry for these confirming words and your obedience to the spirit of the Living God!
View Morika Nolan's Profile Search for other posts by Morika Nolan
Deborah Connor

Posted: 12/18/2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

The most WONDERFUL thing that I have read in a very  long time.

Thank you so VERY much for posting Henry.......so beautiful to my heart.

God bless you and Merry Christmas from our family to yours,

Deborah

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 12/18/2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Yes Lord Jesus.  Take me and make your thoughts my thoughts, your desires my desires and your will my will....

kelley ewing

Posted: 12/18/2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

The thing is I cannot make anything else important. My mind is always on HIM. He has taken me out of who is was to a new creation in Christ. I walk around not even sure what to do because the world things no longer satisfy. I am waiting upon HIM. I am letting God be in control of my life. Beause I know if I do it my way it will not work out. But, I will say this I am free when my thoughts are of him. The peace comes in HIS rest waiting upon HIM. Nothing may not happen but I am happy when all my thoughts go to HIM and HIM alone.
View kelley ewing's Profile Search for other posts by kelley ewing
Henry Falcone

Posted: 12/18/2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Lord, let us have your deepest desires burning in us. Let us live only for your pleasure. May we satisfy the desires of your heart. Burn in us oh Lord with your Holy Flame. Let our love for you become purified and allow us to love you beyond our human reason to satisfy your heart.

God Bless you, Kelly and Kevin for what you added to the post, and blessing to Debra, Morika and Jeff too, and all that posted on this. To God be the Glory!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/24/2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Hush be silent in the presence of the King \o/ ,

Allow The Voice of Many Waters through you to sing ,

Out the words and psalms of your majesty ,

That continue to expand My tapestry ,

For in worship you were created to continue in my song ,

Worthy ! Holy ! Is the Lamb of God all day long ,

Oh ! How the bells of rejoicing ring in my majesty ,

So be silent now and just listen to me ,

For I am filling you with My Voice ,

My sovereignty , My will , My choice ,

My very blessings you shall write , sing and speak ,

My testimony creating strong from the weak ,

My joy is your tabernacle My love is your light ,

These are what well up in you , Yeah ! Springing up through the day and night ,

From glory to glory I shall take you ,

Just sit , wait and listen then rise up and do ,

For as an orbiting pendulum you shall come and go ,

As Enoch does soon you shall know ,

My fire , My glory , My weight you shall bear ,

The twelve fruit of My tree you shall find there !

The depth of My wisdom you shall swim and drink in ,

Through My very understanding you shall take it all in !

My fear shall delight you as we walk hand in hand ,

And as each of you walk in My rememberance you shall take back My land ,

The wheel within the wheel I shall bear forth for you ,

All of heaven shall become your dew ,

For this " My Zion " before you I bear ,

But for now just come and sit with me there ,

For in faith you are here as I AM in you ,

Now COME and rest upon the wings of your Venue . . .

Byron Putnam

Posted: 03/12/2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

Peace!

Michele Hay

Posted: 03/13/2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

For this " My Zion " before you I bear ,
But for now just come and sit with me there ,

Colleen Philip

Posted: 03/13/2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Henry, thanks for posting this last December, & Jeffrey, thanks for re-posting it now!

I echo both of these.  I was just re-reading Henry's posts from Nov/Dec last night & they were such a sign to us of what Our Beloved has planned for us this year. 

I know He's drawing us up closer to Him.  I'm beginning to get a sense of this more & more this new year.  Somehow, He's moved me from a place of doubt that I'd ever be good enough, to a place where now there seems to be nothing that can stand in the way!  I've had 2 times with Him where I've begun to understand more & more that our unity with Him is the glory...when we're in that place in Him there is no barrier anymore. 

I know He began to show me last night that as I come to Him, fully open, with no hindrances to HIm, no resistance, that this 'Oneness' process continues.  Adam (corporate, undivided) walked in a place of no sin, no barriers, no shame, no self-consciousness at all.  There was just unity with the Father...the place of Glory.  That was what all he knew, all he lived in, breathed in, & slept in. 

We all know how far he fell, it's been our place of confinement ever since, but through Holy Spirit's work, He's restoring us to an even better place than Adam's...an even more intimate place, our spirit to His Spirit. 

As we allow Him to search our hearts, to find all of the secrets, shames, hiddenness, fears, wrong thoughts, lusts & pride the barriers come down between us.  He's been showing me, & I'm sure many many of you, that there is nothing we need to hide from Him.  That just as Adam was, we can become...like our Lord's example, we can be so open & fully exposed to our Father, Safe In HIs LOVE that we don't need to hide anymore!!  As He brings us to that place, of knowing His complete love for us, His complete provision to cover our every weakness, our every sin & shame, as He increases our faith & trust in His goodness we can come out of hiding before Him...stand naked before Him, in body & soul & spirit.  We know we have nothing anymore to hide....there is nothing He doesn't know about us, nothing He hasn't seen...& NOTHING THAT HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS & HIS PERFECT ATONING SACRIFICE DIDN'T COVER. 

Just like the Ark of the Covenant, our very ordinary humanity, our weaknesses, have been exposed & covered over by HIs grace & mercy with His Gold, His Judgement & Mercy, exposing our sin, judging it forever through Christ's death for us, & covering us with the GOLD OF CHRIST'S RIGHTEOUSNESS before Him!  (Bill Britton's writings have really pointed this out to me.)  And this is the place of walking in the Glory with our Father, one with Him, just as Our Lord, Our Christ is doing & has made the way for us to do.  This is a far superior position to the initial walk of Adam's because this one has been tested & paved with the blood of Jesus & had also been tested & paved with His blood for us as well.  And it's from this place that we can experience & say with Christ that the devil has nothing in us...  Jesus truly had that experience, but by His death for our sins, by His atoning blood, & by the exposing judging work of the Holy Spirit within us, as we bring to His light all that's hidden within & as He deals with it/judges it & covers it with Christ's sacrifice...we too can say with Him that the devil has nothing/no legal ground within us either!  Then we begin to know & hear more clearly the thoughts/temptations/accusations that are cast our way, that come from outside of us...we see them as easily as a counterfeit bill.

I hope I've been able to express just a tiny bit clearly, what I'm beginning to sense & hope in Him!  I trust He'll make clear what is of Him & I know there's much more to come about all of this for us all. 
I look forward to hearing your thoughts....

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version