Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Freedom from Bondage to Fear - By Stacey Yerian Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/30/2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Freedom from Bondage to Fear

By Stacey Yerian

12-30-11

At the beginning of Hanukkah, 12/21/11, the Lord began to speak about a special grace in this season for a breakthrough in deliverance from fears.   

Some are aware there is a vestige of fear(s) of some type in their hearts.  They have done all they know to do but still battle with fear(s) from time to time.  Others are oppressed and tormented by a particular spirit of fear and have sought out deliverance but have not yet seen breakthrough.

There are more fears and “phobias” that can even be mentioned but a few have stood out as more prominent concerning this and these are: fear of man, fear of the opinion of man, fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear of death, fear of loss, fear of lack, and fear of accidents.

The Lord has emphasized there is now a window of opportunity into the last of January 2012 for breakthrough in this area.  If you know you struggle with any type of fear and have asked the Lord for deliverance, come before Him in faith today to receive your freedom. He wants us free from these fears to run the race and boldly face what is ahead of us in 2012. 

Beloved, I have given you everything needed to overcome fear in this hour.  Yet, so many of you live in bondage to fear.  Have I not commanded you to be strong and very courageous?  Do not be afraid neither dismayed for I am with you.  I will help you.  I will strengthen you.  I will uphold you with my right hand.  There is nothing too difficult for me.  Come and receive this freedom through faith in My name and I will set you free from that which has hindered you for too long. 

My love is perfect and in it there is no fear.  You must be perfected in Agape love even as I am perfect.  My love does not torment.  My love does not hinder.  Receive this impartation by my Spirit now so that you may walk without fear in the days to come.  Come with a heart believing to receive it. 

You are not to fear what others fear.  Yes you will suffer for righteousness sake but I will see you through and will never leave you nor forsake you.  You have been given The Comforter.  You are not to fear what others think or say about you for you will suffer persecution if you are mine but I have called you Blessed.  You must remember what I say about you and renew your mind daily to my thoughts about you.  

It is not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit that this deliverance shall come.  My sons and daughters must be made perfect in My love in order to overcome that which is coming.  Press in now to receive this impartation by faith.  Ask and you shall receive.  My perfect love casts out all fear.  Receive My love.  Receive freedom from bondage to fear.    

Isaiah 8:12  Do not call conspiracy [or hard, or holy] all that this people will call conspiracy [or hard, or holy]; neither be in fear of what they fear, nor [make others afraid and] in dread; 

Isaiah 41:10  Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed; for I am your God; I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

Romans 8:15-17  For [the Spirit which] you have now received [is] not a spirit of slavery to put you once more in bandage to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption [the Spirit producing sonship] in the bliss of which we cry, Abba (Father) Father!  The Spirit Himself [thus] testifies together with our own spirit, [assuring us] that we are children of God.  And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also; heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory. 

II Timothy 1:7  For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.

Hebrews 2:14-16  Since, therefore, [these His] children share in flesh and blood [in the physical nature of human beings], He [Himself] in a similar manner partook of the same [nature], that by [going through] death He might bring to nought and make of no effect him who had the power of death –that is, the devil --  15.  And also that He might deliver and completely set free all those who through the [haunting] fear of death were held in bondage throughout the whole course of their lives.  16.  For, as we all know, He [Christ] did not take hold of angels [the fallen angels, to give them a helping and delivering hand], but He did take hold of [the fallen] descendants of Abraham [to reach out to them a helping and delivering hand].

11 Peter 3:13-14.  But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to His promise, in which righteousness (uprightness, freedom from sin, and right standing with God) is to abide.  14.  So, beloved, since you are expecting these things, be eager to be found by Him [at His coming] without spot or blemish and at peace [in serene confidence, free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts].

I John 4:18   There is no fear in love [dread does not exist], but full-grown (complete, perfect) love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror!  For fear brings with it the thought of punishment, and [so] he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love [is not yet grown into love’s complete perfection].

Prayer:  Lord I come boldly before your throne of grace and ask your forgiveness for giving place to any fear(s) in my life.  I want to be perfected in Your love.  I want to walk free of fear.  I know you have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.  I know you do not want me to be conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of my mind so I put on your mind today, the mind of Christ.  Fill me with Your perfect love that drives out fear.  I believe you will do this Lord by the power of the Holy Spirit and I receive this deliverance from bondage to fear by faith in Jesus name. 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Colleen Philip

Posted: 12/30/2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Although still new to OH, I had to respond to this word also...Thank you for this word Stacey...it is a wonderful promise of deliverance from our Father!  I've been plagued with fear my whole life...favourite childhood saying was "I'm afraid not" & I was a frayed knot literally!  I have walked through many fears when I didn't know Him or couldn't sense Him...very trying times.  I've also walked through many fears 'With Him', feeling His comfort yet still assaulted & often overwhelmed by them.  Dealing with cancer was the longest & hardest definitely.  (I could only equate that experience to driving down a collector lane filled with car wrecks & death; closing my eyes while driving by & hoping I wouldn't end the same way.  He was faithful to bring me through but there were many giants of fear in that land.)  After treatment I began taking English riding lessons which meant facing many other fears over these past few years...fear of falling, fear after falling, fear of jumping etc.  I have experienced His Grace to continue through the fears & get back on after the falls...coming back to enjoying the riding again.  But just in the past few weeks at the stable, instead of praying fervently for Him to be with me during each lesson & hoping He'd keep me from falling, the last few weeks I've had the experience & confidence of being 'In Him' knowing that I'm riding with Him within me & the fears have been diminishing.  I almost fell off again 2 weeks ago but 'In Him' I caught myself & rode on victoriously!  Wonderful experience.

The other day while reading God's Purpose & Destiny posting I had a strong visitation regarding the key of David & of Him giving us the keys of His Kingdom opening & shutting doors that cannot be shut or opened again.  I sensed that the confidence & complete trust that He can & will impart to us as He delivers one of these keys into our hand will be unshakeable.  I pray we all come expectantly & joyfully to Him to assist us to overcome in each area that fear has affected us!  Once we receive our deliverance, once He places the key of deliverance of that fear into our hand, the confidence to go forth 'In Him' to open prison doors for others will be awesome...a complete & wonderful gift from His Heart to His people & His creation!  I've felt the peace that He can impart through us to His creatures & it's so wonderful...

View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/31/2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Yes indeed, the peace Jesus said He gave us, the peace that cannot be understood with our carnal minds, but expereinced as we take on the Mind of Christ.  The peace of Christ that becomes a weapon in our arsenal against the attacks of the enemy. The peace that gives us the confidence to take our place of authority, our dominion as Father God commanded us. Peace is a person called 'the Prince of Peace' & as we let HIM have rule of our hearts we come to the place of perfect peace. "The Word(Jesus) keeps me in perfect peace, because my mind is stayed on the Word(Jesus), because I trust the Word(Jesus)" TY JESUS!!!  GLORY TO GOD!!!  Love you ALL

Brenda Teal

Posted: 12/31/2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you Stacy.Thank you Lord for these words.
Lord I yield myself to be perfected into your Love and to
be free from all fear that hinders me

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 12/31/2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Your welcome Brenda - may you receive the fullness of His love and freedom!!!!!!

Gayle - Thank God that He is our Peace and that important key for us to keep our minds renewed and stayed on HIM to stay in that place of PEACE AND SAFETY. 

Welcome to OH Colleen.  Thank you for the great testimony of His faithfulness to you in your journey.  I love that description...afraid...not - a frayed knot.  lol.  Been there for sure.  I also experienced some of what you describe in riding but I'm sure not at the experience level you are or for as long...but God....has given you the victory. 

Colleen Philip wrote:
I sensed that the confidence & complete trust that He can & will impart to us as He delivers one of these keys into our hand will be unshakeable.  I pray we all come expectantly & joyfully to Him to assist us to overcome in each area that fear has affected us!  Once we receive our deliverance, once He places the key of deliverance of that fear into our hand, the confidence to go forth 'In Him' to open prison doors for others will be awesome...a complete & wonderful gift from His Heart to His people & His creation!  I've felt the peace that He can impart through us to His creatures & it's so wonderful...

COMPLETE AND TOTAL FREEDOM IS OURS!!!!!  HALLELUJAH! 

WE CRY OUT FOR AND RECEIVE THE FULLNESS OF HIS LOVE - REMOVE ALL THAT HINDERS US LORD!

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 12/31/2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

I have to go so will make this as quick as possible but sensed it was important to share it...

I have been praying re: these things for ? 10 days or so and have fought a number of fears just to do so.  Then a few days ago in speaking with a friend finally realized what was holding me back.  I have never encountered such a resistance in posting something as I did with this one.  I thought it was something else I was fighting with such as:

- a false humility - is it really you Lord? or,

- I don't want it to be from the soul

- this has all been said before - we don't need more words out there - etc. etc.

- but it was fear....fear of man and the opinion of man

so there you go.....

I had also been around one or two who hold these opinions and about the defilement of the prophetic and in it was also unbelief and hardness of heart. 

the enemy DOES want to silence the prophetic word which we all CAN release since it is the spirit of JESUS in us...

DEATH TO SELF~! MAY GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED AWAY. 

Judy Bauman

Posted: 12/31/2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Dear Stacey,

Today a fellow ministry sent me this word and I found it very encouraging.  She sent it because we had JUST been talking about this very thing.  She said it seemed like you had been listening in on our conversation.  I had given her some of these exact Scriptures so this really served as a confirmation for her.  It also confirmed to me that the Lord was hitting that mark in her.  I so love how He does that!  Praise God! 

She had forwarded it from FT111 and I noticed that where you live is very close to where I grew up (FC).  I was going to ask Marsha if she would forward your email or send you mine, but it would seem the Lord directed me to you here!  Love it!  Divinely connected!!!

Thanks for sharing the word the Lord gave you.  Blessings on your New Year.

Judy

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 01/01/2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Judy,

The Lord is sooo good.  Glory to God!  It brings such joy when we see how He, by and through Holy Spirit, connects and confirms and encourages us.  Thank you for your encouragement as well.

I was so excited to hear you grew up in this area.  I think I have sent you an email or two in the past through your contact info on ft111 for permission to post.  Then later you or someone else posted here on your behalf.  When someone on the eagle's page posts their own writings, I usually wait for them to do that.  I had read your recent post as well and wanted to post it but thought you might do so

So good to hear from you.  His best to you and yours in 2012. 

Judy Bauman

Posted: 01/01/2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

This is great!  I love how the Lord makes connections.  Sorry - I didn't get any emails from you or I would have replied.  Thanks for the email you sent today - will write you there.

Blessings in the Father's love

Judy

Colleen Philip

Posted: 01/02/2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Thank you for your welcome Stacey, I've been reading here for about 3 years now but only felt to join now.  Fear has kept so many of us bound for so long, glad it's time to come out from under it In Him this year!  The post today by Elaine fit in with this thread too...

Part of experiencing His deliverance is to refuse to see ourselves any longer bound by it.  The deliverance is His for sure, but the standing in the truth of His New Creation within us is definitely our part as we lean upon Him.  Dependence never felt so good & so secure.  I remember a fleeting bit of a dream from the other night.  I new I was 'promised' to another as we gathered early at the hall before a wedding.  This charming man that I knew met me at the door & as we danced I so quickly melted into his arms & it was so safe & so right that I began to question the claims of this other on me...This reminds me of how once we experience our 'Fit with our Father & Jesus' & live in the wonder & rightness of it, that we are enabled to question the old ties & are given the desire to be with Him instead.

I wish you all a Blessed 2012 & look forward to connecting again on this site once I'm back from a family vacation.

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 01/02/2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Thanks for all you shared here Colleen.  I pray you have a safe and blessed vacation. 

Colleen Philip wrote:
Part of experiencing His deliverance is to refuse to see ourselves any longer bound by it. 

For me this a part of walking in the Spirit - walking by faith - and putting on Christ - daily being renewed in the spirit of our minds.  His mercies are new every morning and we are new creations. 

When we know the truth of who and whosese we are and remind our flesh and soul of that fact, we walk in victory above the stuff every time.

It is all part of the transformation - into His image - Glory to Glory - Glory to God!

This is not a striving in the flesh it is resurrection life. 

We either believe the Word is True or we don't.  Jesus is the Living Word and He lives in us. 

Gayle Getz

Posted: 01/11/2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen Stacey, Father says His perfect(unconditional-we put the conditions on by not believing & trusting Him)love casts out ALL fear-His love is perfect and in it there is NO fear... their can be NO mixture, part Truth & part lie(enemy knows the Word & twists it to make us believe his lies) living in our hearts, & as Holy Spirit is allowed to pull up the enemy's deceiving/lying seeds of deception He can then instruct us to plant the Living Word which are seeds of truth & holiness, righteousness & integrity... Holy Spirit makes this so clear as we meditate the Living Word, "the Word is the anchor for our soul(mind, will & emotions)."  Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version